The Return Of The Zeus Familia

By TheWolfsFury1420

the story of Danmachi where Bell head's to Oranio, only this time, Enyo decides to move back to Oranio as she... More

Chapter 1 The Return
Chapter 2 The Push
Chapter 3 The Silverback
Chapter 4 Thief
Chapter 5 The Betrayal
Chapter 6 The Past and Current Battlefield
Chapter 7 Apology
Chapter 8 Spar's and Battle's
Chapter 9 the Minotaur and the Expedition
Chapter 10 Level Up
Chapter 11 Fallen Blacksmith
Chapter 12 Lower Floor's
Chapter 13 Middle Floor's
Chapter 14 Reason For Hate
Chapter 15 Confession and Conflict
Chapter 16 Devoured and Rival
Chapter 18 Appolo Familia
Chapter 19 War Game
Chapter 20 Training
Chapter 21 War Game Climax
Chapter 22 Fox in the Box
Chapter 23 Ishtar vs Zeus
Chapter 24 Rakia Invasion
Chapter 25 Back to Oranio
Chapter 26 Birth of Wiene

Chapter 17 The Boss Battle

1.8K 24 3
By TheWolfsFury1420

as Bell went ahead to fight the floor boss that showed up out of nowhere after Bell mauled the men who were trying to assault him, Bors asked why Capaneus, a level 6 who is basically on the verge of level 7 as they speak isn't fighting that thing, if anyone could have killed that monster, it was him Capaneus than sat down as he watched Bell and said.

Capaneus:" Bell already called Dibb's, so I can't spoil his fun"

Lily:" but Bell can't fight that thing, even if he is far more powerful than a level 2 should be, it's still-"

Capaneus:" you'd be surprised by what Bell could do, remember, he's in heart a Zeus familia member, impossible odd's are our favorite"

as Bell went, he slashed the monster up fast and was so fast, it was almost impossible for even Bors, a level 3, to keep track of his movement's"

Bors:" I heard this kid was level 2, but are you sure he's not some sort of level 4 or 5"

Ouka:" he was nowhere near this powerful in our fight"

Mikoto:" or even the fight he had just now"

Capaneus:" wait, you think Bell went all out on you guy's, of course, Bell never went all out against you people, if he did, everyone involved would have been killed before they could blink, now, sit back and enjoy the show, it's going to be a good one"

Mort:"... what about us"

Capaneus turned his head with an evil smile, then turned it back looking at Bell fight, and then said.

Capaneus:" don't worry, Bell said not to let you die, otherwise, you get out of your punishment too easily, so you have me to guard you, besides, with how much bloodlust Bell's letting out, the monsters are going to swarm after him if anything"

Loki:" can he really handle this, he is only a level 2"

Capaneus:" well, let's wait and see... but just in case, Lily, Welf, go help Bell, this can help raise your status for the sake of your team while you explore the dungeon, and Lily, think of this as training for you"

Welf:" all right"

Lily:" I need a weapon"

Capsneus:" take one of these men's sword's, afterword's, you can take all their equipment, it's compensation for our niceness on letting them live"

the men on the ground were going to complain, but one look from Capaneus made them stop. as Bell was fighting, he was using enough of his instinct's to lose some control as he was ripping the monster apart, even severing its head, however, the monster then goes for a massive punch as Bell punches back, but is sent back hard as he explodes into a mountain as the monster is sent back.

Asfi:" no way"

Loki:" even with its head lost"

Hestia:" BELL"

Capaneus:" don't worry, something of that scale won't down him that easily, look, he's fine"

as Bell got up, he went running again to attack the monster, however, Capansue say's for the mages in town to cast a spell.

Capaneus:" that monster isn't just your average floor boss, it's a regenerating one, meaning Bell would need some help, after all, Mikoto, Ouka, go support Bell"

Mikoto:" but Ouka can't fight, he's still hurt from Bell's-"

Ouka:" it's okay, I'd rather die with honor making right by my wrong than live as a coward who would sacrifice other's but not himself, I am a member of the Takemikazuchi familia"

Capaneus:" you have a long road then, even through death you won't be forgiven, and we, the Zeus familia will not shed one tear for your death, but you will at least die with little honor, better than none, now, go make sure Bell doesn't bite off more than he can crush under his fang's"

as Bell was fighting, the monster and mages were casting as the monster was going to attack, knowing that people were there, the part of Bell still in control tanked the sonic blast and then punched the goliath hard enough to snap the neck and its hand from the head, as it was regenerating, the mages were done and Bell got out of dodge as the attack's landed. after the match, the Goliath went to smash the ground and get a lot of damage, however, as it tried to slam its fist down, Bell caught the attack and it was significantly less than what it could have been as Bell's arm's and leg's were now bleeding, thrown up blood as well, the Goliath went for a punch as Bell used his lightning bolt attack to paralyze it as it hit him, sending Bell flying back into another explosion, this time, bigger than the one he was in before.

Capaneus:" BELL, you stay here, I'll make sure Bell's fine, don't die yet Bell, your so close"

Lily and Welf saw this as they were fighting, but Lily got hit while distracted and Welf saved her last minute as they made their way to Bell, Ryuu was asked to protect the injured idiot's as Asfi helped distract the monster rex, she was opposed to it, but when someone like Capaneus has there hand around your throat, you tend to forget about your worries and do as he asked.

Asfi's thought's:" when we get back, lord Hermes is seriously getting punished"

in the forest Bell was injured, Bell was somewhat unconscious as Capaneus woke him up with his own bloodlust so Bell can talk.

Bell:"... how bad is it this time"

Capaneus:"... everything look's broken"

Hestia:" WHAT'S WITH THE SMALL TALK, GIVE HIM THE HEALING POTION ALREADY"

Capaneus:"... Bell, remember our training sessions"

Bell:" how can I forget"

Welf and Lily arrived to ask what was taking healing Bell so long.

Welf:" this look's bad"

Lily:" Bell, please, stop stalling and give him the potion already Capaneus"

Capsneus:" I broke your bone's, tore your muscle's, and even damaged some of your organ's, but what happened every time I knocked you down"

Bell then started to get up and smiled as he got up, with Capaneus' help as he grabbed his hand and said with pride and somewhat a joking manner.

Bell:" I got up because those hits were soft over time, and these are bump's and bruises in comparison to that"

Capaneus:" now, her's my instructable large sword, use that skill and kill it once and for all, the head and chest didn't work, so aim for its stomach"

Bell:" you get to have a front-row seat as I kill it though"

Capsneus:" of course, who else is carrying you, the rest of you help in where you can"

they left as Welf got out his magic sword, Lily got out some explosive bolt's she was saving for an emergency, and Mikoto got in line to use her magic, as Capansue let Bell charge up his attack, the sound of Bell's echoed the floor as some said the Bell's of victory.

Capaneus, the boss was your's, but these smaller monsters are mine, is that okay"

Bell:" just leave the big one for me"

Capaneus then let Bell go in a good spot and then went to kill the much weaker monster's, the other adventurer's say in awe as this was happening, and as they were attacking, Mikoto's gravity spell stopped the boss in its track's as she was struggling to hold and when it broke, Welf used his magic sword to it's fullest and as he made a giant explosion, the sword broke as Lily used the explosive bolt's in its eye's and Lily is pushed back.

Lily:" Bell, hurry"

Capsneus:" a little longer, and... now"

Capaneus then went back as Bell was ready to attack, with everything in mind, he swung the sword as hard as he could, and as Bell did, the explosion was so big, that it created a crater nearly the size of the floor itself as nothing was left, the men in the floor also saw as their village was completely obliterated.

Bors:" that kid killed the monster... BUT HE DESTROYED THE VILLAGE WE LIVED IN, NOW HOW ARE WE GOING TO-"

Capaneus:" I'll pay for everything to be fixed as I get item's and equipment ready for repair, now, go to the surface till then okay"

Bors:"... alright, I guess I'll let it slide this one time then"

Capsneus:" more importantly Hestia"

Hestia looked in curiosity and confusion as Capaneus called her, only to be told that she should probably give the high-grade healing potion to Bell as he won. Bell walked up to Capaneus as Hermes was talking about something, Capaneus and Bell snuck off to listen in and what was being said was interesting.

Hermes:" glorious, I have seen it, I, Hermes, have seen it, the parting gift of Zeus, his familia was only part of it, who has no gut's, who has no character, do not say Zeus"

Capaneus:" right, now Hermes, what are you so excited about"

Hermes:" the fact that the Zeus familia have found a golden egg and made it into a dish of impossible recreation, that's all"

Herme's thought's:" I'm glad, your grandson is genuine, he will surely be interested in the world, the "King of War" Ottar, "Nine Hell" Rivaria Ljos Alf, the "Braver" Finn Deimne, the "Sword Princess" Ais Wallenstine, all of them are heroes in their own right, even without the Zeus familia back, it's impossible for nothing to happen"

Hermes:" I can see it, I can just see them carving their name's in history, this is it, our familia myth"

as they head back, they are in section's, since Bell's party was last due to Bell being tired, Capaneus also waited for Bell to recover before heading out, and when he was ready, they went on their way, along the way, they come across a hot spring's as Mikoto was excited, but Capaneus haad plan's for this.

Capaneus:" okay, we can rest here, but there's one condition for the Takemikazuchi familia can't enter as they have not earned it"

Mikoto felt as if she was killed from the inside as Ouka apologizes and Mikoto does a painful submission move on him while he was still injured.

Hermes:" let's go in"

Loki:" yeah"

Bell:" I have authority to break you 2 if you misbehave, don't push it"

as they got swimsuit's on, Capaneus made sure to keep an eye on Mikoto as she tried to get in a few time's, stopping her as she was close, needless to say, that they were enjoying themselves as everyone seemed relaxed, Bell even saying they should invite the other's to come here some time.

Capaneus:" that's a great Idea Bell, we just need to wait till after my nap"

Bell:" you can't be serio- and he's already asleep, well, I guess, it's okay"

as Bell made Lily stay close to Capaneus, he went to a deeper region to scout the area, than monster's appeared and Bell was fighting them all, the water then had the cloth's melt as Capansue got everyone out just in time, but lost his short's in the process, covering his lower half with his tail, after getting dressed, they rush to where Bell is and as Bell fight's, he kills the boss easily as he falls in.

Bell:" what took you so long"

the woman were somewhat edgy as Capaneus help's Bell out with that.

Capaneus:" um Bell, tail cover from down under"

Bell instantly covered his lower half with his tail as they head back to the surface.

Capaneus:" aside from the sudden cloth's melting and monster's appearing, that was fun"

Bell:" I will hit you as well Capaneus"

Capaneus:" kidding kidding, anyway, when we get back, we need to report this to them, and let me come, I can be... convincing"

as they get to the guild, the guild didn't want to say a thing, but Capaneus ordered a full report on this having it all be blamed on Hermes, Hermes was shocked about this and as the guild were hesitant on this, Capaneus grabbed Royman by the throat and threatened to eat him otherwise. the guild was one-sided in the decision, soon, word spread about everything there and just about everyone was interested, Bell, of course, became famous as even Loki vouched for the people severely underestimating Bell's real strength and even offered Bell a spot in her familia, Bell declined, but Loki just went to grope ais and fail as Finn asked how it went.

Bell:" I was escorting Loki through the dungeon with Hermes, how do you think it went"

Finn:"... that bad, well, all's well that end's well"

Bell:" what about the money you owe me and my familia"

Riveria:"... we'll get it to you in 3 day's tops"

after that, no fine was made to anyone, but Hermes got his debt increased significantly as for Capaneus's generosity and after nearly 3 day's pass, Bell got his money back, plus interest, his fame somewhat subsided, and the Zeus familia were happy to have the 2 of them back as Capaneus is staying a while.

Bell:" not going anywhere right now"

Capaneus:" I already freed the slave's from that merchant and some even joined the familia, and some were sent to their home's, so I have nothing to do but stay here and help"

Merry:" that's good, cleaning duty, you have 6 month's worth of it to do today"

Zack:" and you won't escape"

Capaneus:"... well... darn, okay, but we're sparing later Zack, level 6, now we're talking"

Zack:" you're on"

Mero:" Bell, get in here, we have a problem"

Bell walked in as he was asked and was in a room with something odd, an unopen bottle of wine, Enyo usually drinks wine every second she could get her hand's on it, but an unopen bottle of wine can only mean one thing, the situation is serious.

Bell:" what is it"

Enyo:" Apollo is on the move, and he seems centered around you and Hestia, seems he's taken an interest in you, that God is someone who is possessive and very annoying, on more than one occasion he's made trouble for us, but now, it seems he's after you, so Bell, how do you want to counter him"

Bell:"... so, it's going to cause some trouble I bet"

Zerif:" it should be fine if you don't get into a fight with them, that way, he has no excuse in doing so"

as Bell told them that he will do his best to not fight any Apollo familia members, Apollo is in his Familia's home where he is talking about how to make a familia war on the Hestia familia.

Apollo:" now I could stage something, no... no, far too obvious, but how do I get to them... of course, why do I need to attack them directly, Hyuakintosu, set a group up, we need to start a fight"

Hyuakintosu:" as you wish Apollo"

Apollo:" a child as brilliant as that, I'll see to it he's mine"

Apollo would be in glee, preying on Bell with a sadistic look.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 29 5
what if bell cranel was 18 and instead of the cute bunny boy he's a cool teen and his dad is Dante from DMC This story have phone and other electron...
62.3K 1.6K 12
An immortal but not a God. He opened a noodle specialist store and met a kid going down the path of an Avenger and...took her in until she found a Fa...
12K 197 8
In a place far from Orario, a Goddess, one that is feared by many, marches towards the labyrinth city, with the goal of reclaiming one of her many ch...
151K 3.5K 55
A Young Man Lost His Family And Closest Friend To An Bandit Attack. During The Confrontation The Child Unlocks A Demonic Power That Has Never Been Un...