Hyūga and Uchiha hybrid •|•Ka...

By BookNin

Uchiha clan and Hyūga clan have a living secret... Hira Hyūga was born from the two clans.. funny thing is s... More

A/N
Ninja Profile
Prologue :
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3:
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5:
CHAPTER 6:
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
IMPORTANT

CHAPTER 2

8.1K 191 21
By BookNin

Day of the final exam

The morning arrived way too early for the poor girl as she was grumpy the moment the sun shone through the crack in her curtains. "Hir-" a male voice started as he entered, but was cut short when he got a pillow in the face and when he removed it he saw a grumpy girl sitting on her bed glaring his way. "Don't... Be so chipper... In the morning..." She sheathed and he only chuckled receiving another two pillows to the face. "Okay, where are you getting all these pillows from?" He said looking around in search of any more pillows, but the girl shrugged and stood up to push him out of the room. "Me to know and you to forget." and with that said the door slammed closed. "She already acts like a teenager," he whispered to himself before turning and leaving to help Talia in the kitchen.

"Hira!" said the girl followed the voice to the source behind her finding, "Oh, hi Obito." she greeted the out of breath boy. He smirked at her and received a masked smile. "We should probably get inside," Hira said before turning and walking alongside Obito inside, she was very awkward when talking to people other than her brother and Talia seeing as she never really spoke to others. "So... Wanna do something after the exams?" Obito asked the girl making her stop in her tracks. "Why?" she questioned not seeing the blush on the boy's cheeks. "Um... To celebrate?" he said more as a question than an answer. She smiled at him bot catching it, "sure." then she walked off leaving him shocked. She seems to be doing that a lot.

When Hira first entered the room, just like yesterday, all eyes fell on her but let's add Obito joining... That caught the eyes that had refused to look at her... Kakashi Hatake. She walked past his desk with the Uchiha right on her heals ducking his head in embarrassment, she took a seat in front of the gravity-defying hair.

"Please settle down class." the teacher said before entering the class only to find the class, silently watching the younger girl. "A...alright." he cleared his throat. "So today, as you all know, you will be taking a test to pass the academy... Thank goodness," he whispered the last part thinking no one would hear him.

The test was quite a bit of work for the students, well most students. Hira and Kakashi were the last two to go as everyone bragged and showed off their leaf forehead protector. Obito was in at the moment so, Hira was alone well as alone as being the centre of bragging teenage boys. "I created 4 clones..." one would brag then another would counter saying he made even more and it would go on like this making the poor girl's eye twitch with annoyance. She glanced over all the boys to Kakashi's gang of fangirls around him. She caught his glance and subtly nodded to the side of the class, indicating they should get away and he nodded. Hira pulled a Substitution Jutsu that just sat there blinking and nodding. "That's quite the lame Jutsu you pulled there." Kakashi stated standing next to her, "They're not worth a stronger Jutsu. Plus they won't notice over all the bragging." she smiled over at Kakashi that only nodded. "What about you?" she asked nodding over to the chatty and squealing girls. "Clone Jutsu," he stated stoically. "Fun," Hira commented just as Obito entered along with the teacher. "Hira Hyūga." the teacher announced making the boys part a way for her only to see her already there they looked back to what they had thought was Hira all along only to find her it poofs away. "It was a clone all along?" one of the boys asked looking at his best friend who shrugged.

"Okay Hira, we want you to create at least 3 functional clones." the examiner next to Hira's teacher said. Hira nodded then threw hand signs boredly and with a huge puff of smoke, there were about 20 shadow clones making their jaws drop. "Done?" they nodded at her still mouth wide open. "Pass?" They nodded and Hira walked over to the table and grabbed a forehead protector and tied it around her waist unlike the Hyūga's from the branch family. She walked out still leaving them there shocked as clones disappeared in puffs of smoke.

"Where's the teacher?" Obito questioned making the little girl smirk. "Shellshocked to his chair." Obito looked at her oddly.

After the teachers came into the room they dismissed everyone so they could review overall the student's abilities and probably have teams chosen... Hira and Obito were still in class packing up their things going to get lunch before they head home. As Hira was about to follow Obito out the door she saw Kakashi through the window of the class out into the training field on the other side of the school. He was exhausted and all alone. Hira felt something tug at her heart before with just a sigh she turned and walked in the opposite direction than Obito making him stop and look at her. "Hira! Where are you going?!" he called out to her, but she waved him off. He ran up to her side just as she reached the field where Kakashi stood to throw Shurikens.

"Wanna join us for lunch?" she asked out of the blue frightening both boys, but the one with the weapons threw them at her in shock, but she swiftly caught them. "Hira!" Obito yelled out worried begore seeing she was fine then glared at Kakashi. "What's wrong with you?! You could've hurt her!" he yelled at his rival. "It's not my fault she sneaked up on me." he played off cooly, hiding his own relieve of the girl's safety. "So... What do you say?" Hira continued as if nothing happened shocking the boys again. "How can you act so normal after that?" Hira's eyebrows furrowed, "What do you mean?" Obito and Kakashi stared at her shocked.

"You were almost hurt or killed." Obito almost shouted at the oblivious girl. She shrugged. "No, I wasn't. They didn't even touch me." she held the Shurikens out for Kakashi to take. "How?" Obito asked for both of the boys. "I had training as of when I could walk. My eldest brother had thrown Shurikens and Kunais at me since I was around 3." They stared at me. "Once again I'll ask... Why!?" Obito raised his voice. "That doesn't matter, now come on. I want some Ramen, you guys in or not?" she said turning around. The boys looked at her. "Wait he's coming with?" Obito asked pointing to Kakashi who acted as if he didn't hear anything. "Yes, you said it's a Congratulations lunch and he passed as well," I said with a smile, "Like 3 years ago," Obito grumbled under his breath and fell back a bit next to a trying-to-hide-a-smirk Kakashi. "Wipe that smirk off your face," Obito whispered harshly towards him only making it harder for him to hold it back

"Welcome Obito... And Kakashi? You two together? What happened." The ramen chef said before his eyes travelled down to Hira. "And who's this?" he asked them. "My name is Hira Hyūga." The chef's eyes widened "Huh, a Hyūga. That's the first." Hira looked away embarrassed by her clan. Then I walked over to a table and sat down. They ordered and sat in silence, one oblivious to the two death glaring each other over the table. Hira sat on one side in the middle of the two while Kakashi sat at her left and Obito at her right. "I am the prodigy of the Hyūga, my only purpose is to serve and protect the main household," Hira stated out of the blue making the two boys look at her surprised. "You asked about why my brother would train me from such a young age, well there's your reason." They looked down at the steaming bowls that were set before them.

"Why you?" Kakashi spoke up for the first time. "Because it wouldn't matter if they lost a half-blood and strangely enough from my whole clan I am the strongest," Hira said before she started eating making the boys slowly follow her lead. "How are you the strongest, you're still a child. You're even younger than us." Obito stated making Kakashi nod. Hira looked around trying to see if anyone would hear what she was about to say then leaned forward along with the boys. "I am half Uchiha too." She said before going on with eating, finally relieved to tell someone other than her glaring clan. Obito choked on his spit as Kakashi looked at her shocked, losing some of the colours in his face. "What?!" They both yelled making Hira shush them. "Shhh, keep it down. I don't want anyone to know. If my clan finds out I told anyone they would banish me out of town." Kakashi and Obito looked at one another. "Then why tell us?" Hira gulped down the rest of her ramen as Kakashi and Obito finished theirs. "Because I trust you." She said then stood up. "I'll see you two tomorrow." then she was out the door and left them behind shocked once more.

Hira walked over to her clan's training field where she was supposed to meet Hiashi."You're late." He only stated when he spotted the girl. "Aren't I always." She sarcastically shot back getting sick of the way he was treating her. "What was that?" He was taken aback by her newfound attitude. "Can we just start?" She quickly changed the subject when she saw the anger in her brother's eyes. And without a word, he activated his Byakugan and she followed soon after. With swift moves and delicate fingertips, they tried reaching each other's chakra points. Unfortunately for Hiashi, he was getting much slower and sloppier giving the girl and advantage. But she still wasn't close to his level and had received massive injuries. "School is making you weak." He stated after the battle. "And age is making you sloppier." She panted trying to hide all her pain, Hiashi sharply looked her way. "You're becoming a handful and will be a nuisance with that ridiculous attitude of yours." he finished and walked off to Hizashi and his other underling and third in command, Shou.

Hira's head sank along with her head. "Hira Dumpling?" a sweet voice spoke up making her eyes raise to find Hiashi's wife Shika. "Oh Hi there Shika." Hira greeted cheerfully acting as if nothing was wrong.

"Hira. don't act like that," she spoke softly and kindly at the girl making her head sag once more. "He loves you, you know?" Hira chuckled at that. "Nice try Shika. But the only person that's close to his heart is you and then Hizashi." Hira spoke before turning and limping to her room with a single tear leaking from her eye.

The next day Hira and the rest of fellow classmates were being put on teams. Hira had avoided Kakashi and Obito so far but ran into Rin one of her classmates and the girl who asked her those stupid questions the first day. "Wait up!" Hira had heard and when she turned around she [saw the brunette running towards her with a waving hand. "Hi, my name is Rin Nohara. It's nice to officially meet you." She held out for the girl, who stared at it. "You're the girl that asked those stupid 'who do you like' questions on my first day." Hira voiced making Rin pull back her hand and blush, "Yeah sorry about that, I was worried that you might have like Kakashi-Kun." Hira stared at the girl with wide eyes as if a second head popped up. "Just so you know, I am not interested in any sort of romance at this moment until the rest of my life," Hira said and turned to find Rin walking up to her side. "Well, I do apologize for assuming such things. Mind if I walk with you to the academy?' Rin asked Hira already walking alongside her. "You're already walking with me." Hira giggled making Rin giggle as well. "So why aren't you looking for any romance?" Rin asked afterwards. "My clan doesn't allow it from my status." Rin looked at the girl.

"Anyway, who do you think would be in your team?" Hira found herself asking trying to change the topic and Rin caught on to that and decided to respect her wishes on not talking about it. "I do hope Kakashi and Obito would be on my team and I would like to have you on it too." Rin's last bit of sentence had Hira shocked to the point of stopping. "What's wrongs?" Rin asked. "You want me on your team?" Hira asked for clarification that she heard her right. "Yes, I don't have any female friends and I like you. You're very strong too." Rin said walking up to the girl and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Would you be my friend?" Rin asked Hira making Hira tear up and lunch at her pulling her into a hug. "Yes!" Rin was surprised at first but ended up hugging her back. "Thank you," Hira said as they pulled apart. For the first time, Rin saw the girl that had hidden from the world. "You're very much welcome, now come on we have to go get teamed up." Hira chuckled and wiped her tears away as the two girls then chatted all the way to the academy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 2K 33
The Second Hokage always said the Uchiha clan was destined for evil and darkness.After the Uchiha clan the massacre of the Uchiha clan their were onl...
88.7K 2.3K 71
Akina Uchiha, the little sister of Itachi Uchiha, was known for her open and cheerful nature. There was hardly anyone in the Uchiha clan who behaved...
135K 3.2K 40
(Previously known as The Uzumaki-Namikaze Twins. I changed the name and cover because it didn't fit with my story well! But this is better!) What if...
4.1K 158 20
Mizuki hyuga was born in the sand village and her parents died when she was 4 years old Her parents usually talked about how cool and amazing the vil...