Void // Billie Eilish

De bisexauI

-Sequel to Horns- *Description contains Book 1 spoilers* It's been 2 years since Billie has seen or even hear... Mai multe

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Two (and a half)
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Annoucnemnt
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty

Sixteen

21.6K 590 2.3K
De bisexauI

*theres smut in this chapter if you don't like it just skip the part that's in italics*

~
Alexis
~

"Lexi, Chris isn't going to fire you," Finneas insists and puts his hand on my knee to stop it from bouncing up and down anxiously.

I was having a perfectly good day today, until Chris stepped into the lounge just now while Finneas and I were eating, to tell me that he needs to see me in his office later to talk about something important. Being the pessimistic person I am, I of course began assuming he's trying to fire me.

"How do you know?" I ask and he gives me a look.

"You've been doing amazing, what reason would he have for firing you?"

I bite my lip awkwardly as my mind races back to what happened yesterday.

My phone buzzes on my desk and I tear my eyes away from the computer screen in front of my to look at it, a smile creeping onto my lips when I see that it's Billie. She's working in the studio a few floors above me today, and promised to text when she got a break.

Billie: closet next to the bathroom on 32nd floor ten minutes xx

I smirk to myself and text her back then put my phone done so I can get a few more minutes of work done before I head up. When I get to the 32nd floor a few minutes later I walk down the hall to the bathroom and look around the hallway before knocking on the door softly.

It opens slightly and Billie peers out for a second, a smile breaking out when she sees that it's me. She grabs the front of my shirt and pulls me in before I can react, the door flying shut behind me.

"Hey," I chuckle at her eagerness and she just responds by pressing her lips against mine hungrily.

I kiss her back while moving my hands to her hips, and pushed her back against the wall behind her to take control. She lets me take it, and her hand in my shirt tangles into my hair instead.

I move my lips down to her jaw and kiss along it until I reach her ear where I bite the lobe teasingly, which sense a satisfying shiver down her spine.

"How long do you have?" I ask while slipping my hands under her shirt to feel her warm, soft skin on my fingertips.

"I'm done for the day so it doesn't matter," she replies and I trail my lips down to her neck while my hands explore her body. "Don't be a tease, I need you so bad."

"You know when you beg me not to tease you it makes me wanna tease you more, right?" I muse and nip at her neck playfully while one of my hands slips down to unbutton her shorts.

"I hate you," Billie grumbles and I smile.

"You love me," I correct and kiss the corner of her lips while my hand slips into her shorts, causing her to suck in a little breath.

I press my lips to hers fully and slip my tongue into her mouth as my fingers starts to rub over her panties teasingly. I apply enough pressure to make her feel something, but not enough to come close to satisfying the ache she's probably feeling between her legs just yet.

I tease for a while, rubbing over her pantries and occasionally slipping inside them just to work her up until she's a whimpering mess.

"Lexi please," she begs again, and the desperation in her voice drives me wild. "Please make me cum."

I smirk at her words and push her panties aside with two fingers then push them into her, watching the way her lips part and her eyes roll back almost immediately.

"You're soaked," I mumble as I start to pump my fingers in and out slowly at first, but speed up when she starts to whine and squirm.

When I push a third finger in she moans louder, and I bring my free hand up to cover her mouth firmly. Anyone walking by would've heard that easily, and maybe even people in the bathroom next door would hear it as well.

"You know I love hearing you scream for me but right now you have to be quiet, babygirl," I whisper and look into her eyes as I curl my fingers, which makes them roll back in pleasure again.

I chuckle and start to thrust my fingers harder, practically pounding them into her, and watch her as she starts to unravel. First, her chest starts to rise and fall more rapidly, and all I can think about is how badly I wish she was naked right now, but that sounds a little risky right now. Next, she starts to whimper and moan more against my hand, and luckily for me I can hear them but no one else would be able to. Finally, her leg starts to shake while beads of sweat dot her forehead, and I use my body to press her into the wall more so she won't fall.

When her pussy clenches around my fingers I twist them so I can use my thumb to play with her clit, which makes her hips buck.

"You about to cum for me, princess?" I husky and she whimpers in response while she squirms. "Do it."

Almost immediately after I say that I feel her gush all over my fingers while moaning loud against my hand that continues to cover her mouth. I pull it away and press my lips to her instead while my fingers keep working her through her orgasm.

"Lexi I-" she cuts herself off as she takes a breath and I smile in amusement as she struggles to form words. "I can't," she mumble and I take the hint to pull my hand out of her shorts.

I lift my hand up to suck my fingers clean but Billie grabs my wrist to stop me, and instead brings my hand to her mouth. I bite my lip and watch as she sucks her own juices off of my fingers and let out a quiet groan.

"You're so hot," I mumble and she just smirks at me while co ringing to swirl her tongue around my fingers.

We both freeze when someone suddenly jiggles the door knob, and I'm relieved when I realize that Billie was smart enough to lock it behind us.

"Sorry, Chris. This isn't usually locked," I hear the janitors voice say, followed by a jingling of keys that makes me and Billie's eyes widen.

She quickly drops my hand and buttons her shorts up, just in time for the door to swing open and expose us to Dave, the janitor, and Chris.

"We were just, uh, grabbing extra toilet paper for the women's restroom," Billie says and Chris laughs out loud.

"Right, of course you were," he says and reaches behind us in the closet to grab a bottle of glass cleaner. "Alexis, don't you have a song to be mixing?" he asks after stepping back and I nod while avoiding his gaze. "You should probably go do that."

"Right," I say and shoot Billie a look before rushing out of the closet and down the hall to the elevator, hearing Chris laugh his ass off behind me the whole way.

"Can't think of any reason, no," I reply to Finneas and he smiles.

"See? You have nothing to worry about. If anything, he's going to promote you!" he says excitedly and I chuckle as I take a bite of my sandwich.

Somehow I doubt that.

A couple hours later I find myself on the top floor, anxiously waiting on the couch for Chris to finish his call and come get me. I tap my fingers nervously while my knee bounces, and try to calm myself down by doing some of the breathing exercises Billie tried to reach me in case I ever get really bad and she's not there.

When his office door opens and he steps out I grow even more nervous, but when he gives me a genuine smile I relax a bit.

"Come on in," he says warmly and I stand up and walk into his office, taking a seat in one of the chairs across from his desk. "You look nervous."

"Are you firing me?" I blurt out and he laughs while sitting down in his chair.

"Why would you think that? Because of yesterday?" he asks and I nod. "No, of course not. Everyone gets a little frisky in offices," he says casually and I raise my eyebrows. "How do you think I met my husband?"

I chuckle at that and let out a sigh as I relax more. "Okay, so what is this about then?" I ask and he smiles excitedly.

"Well, if you accept this offer, you'll officially be a member of the tour crew," he says and my eyes light up.

"Seriously?" I ask excitedly and he nods. "What's the position?"

"You'd be on the audio crew, earning the same as now, so not a ton, but we handle everyone's accommodations and travel expenses and all that," he says and I get more and more excited. "I take it from the grin on your face that you want the job."

"Fuck yeah I want the job," I exclaim then realize he's my boss. "Shit, sorry. I mean sorry. I'm just gonna stop talking."

Chris laughs again and shakes his head in amusement, unfazed by my unprofessional choice of words. He suddenly gets serious, and I sense a shift in tone coming.

"Listen. You know I like you, but I give everyone this speech. Tour crews need to run like a well oiled machine. There's no room for fuck ups on the road when every night tens of thousands of people are expecting the best night of their life," he says seriously and I nod along. "Which is why there's no room for personal fuck ups. No running late, no working with a hangover, no fucking around and bringing in bad press for the tour, none of that. We have a strike system on tour, three and you're out. Got it?"

I nod, "Got it."

Just like that he grins and holds his hand out for me to shake, which I do.

"I'll have someone bring you your contract soon, thanks for coming in."

~

"Maybe we could go to Yosemite?"

"Too many bears," Billie replies and I roll my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me," she adds and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion because she was looking at her phone the whole time, so there's no way she could've seen that.

"What about Sequoia National Park?" Claudia suggests and I type it into Google on my phone so I can look at the pictures.

Me, Billie, Finneas, and Claudia are currently looking into where we can go camping together before tour starts in a few weeks. It would only be for a couple of nights, but if it's anywhere close to as amazing as our last trip was then I'm going to be very happy.

"I'm down, that's pretty," I reply and Billie looks up from her phone.

"Bears?" she asks and I look at her.

"Baby, if there are any bears I promise I will keep you well away from them," I assure her and she eyes me skeptically before sighing.

"Aight, I'm good with that one."

Finneas and Claudia share a look of excitement with each other and I smile to myself before getting up from the couch and offering my hand to Billie. She gives me a confused look but takes it anyway, and I lead her down the hall to her room.

"What's up?" she asks and I shrug.

"Wanted to kiss you without any annoying comments from the married couple," I mumble and lean in to kiss her sweetly, which makes her smile against my lips.

I pull back after only a few seconds and she pouts. "I also wanted to talk," I add and she bites her lips anxiously.

"About what?" I can hear the nervousness in her voice.

"Tour," I say and she relaxes a bit, which makes me wonder what she thought I wanted to talk about. I feel like I'm overthinking things, but honestly recently it seems like Billie has been really on edge, like she has a secret. "You're happy that I'm going, right?"

"Of course," she says immediately. "I mean I'm worried about some things but-"

"Like what?" I cut her off so she can't just gloss over it and she sighs.

"Well you know how spending a lot of time with one person can really test a relationship, and I just don't want it to cause issues when we just started to figure shit out," she explains and I nod along.

"If you're worried about that I can just sleep in the other bus and tell Chris I should room with a coworker instead of you," I offer and she shakes her head.

"No no no, I want us to be together and I want it to work. I'm just a little nervous," she says and I step closer while wrapping my arms around her waist.

"It'll be fine, Bil. We just have to be open and honest each other while, and not let anything fester," I say and notice something flash in her eyes for a second. It almost looked like it guilt, as if me talking about keeping things from each other made her worried about something. What could she be hiding?

I need to calm down. I must be seeing things.

"You're right. We got this," she replies and I peck her lips.

"Damn right we do."

"I gotta go to the bathroom," she says and I step aside so she can walk past me and head down the hall.

I watch her go then close the door and walk over to the window before taking one of my THC vape pens out of my pocket.I take a few hits and blow them out the window, even though they don't smell very strong and don't stink up my room with way flower does.

With Darius and Billie both making note of the amount I've been smoking recently, I've opted for pens to get them off my back. The smell isn't noticeable and it's much easier to hide when I've smoked them, so they're a great option.

Darius has been much more upfront with his disapproval for my habits, while Billie is slowly beginning to point it out more and more. It's only a matter of time before she fully confronts me, and I'm not ready for that conversation.

I put the pen back in the drawer then lay down on the bed, just as Billie walks in with Benny following her closely.

"Cuddle time," she says and gets into bed with me, immediately snuggling into my side while my arm wraps around her.

Benny snuggles up next to her and I smile as I look at both of them, because they're both just too fucking cute. I close my eyes as I start to feel the high from my pen, and a small smile creeps onto my lips as I let the feeling take over and completely expel any of my lingering anxiety.

"You look very relaxed," Billie notes after a few minutes and I nod.

"Kinda hard not to be when I'm cuddling my girlfriend and a cute ass dog," I reply and open my eyes to find her smiling as she looks at me. "Are you relaxed?"

"Mostly, but I got a bellyache," she mumbles and I chuckle. "Don't you dare make a reference," she adds and I laugh again.

"It's hard not to," I reply and move my free hand down to slip under her shirt and rub her stomach gently. "You've been getting stomachaches a lot recently," I note and notice how she starts to look a little nervous when I say that.

"I think the stress of the tour is making it really bad," she replies and I pout.

"Poor baby," I mumble and peck her lips sweetly. "I bet it's terrifying to think about but I know when it actually starts you're gonna have the time of your life."

She nods slightly and stares into my eyes for a few seconds with a look I can't read before closing them and nuzzling her head into the crook of my neck.

I keep rubbing her stomach gently and kiss her temple before closing me eyes as well.

"I love you, Bil."

"I love you too, Lex."

A/N
not edited

there's some filler and some smut because y'all wouldn't stop asking me for smut ya nasties

also the comments on last chapter are wild lmaooo! there was a tiny bit of discourse in some of them so i just wanna throw it out there that no matter how the story goes i am in fact pro choice soooooooo yeet

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

176K 6.3K 42
"you know, i haven't been able to get you off my mind," i admitted quietly. my hands were fidgeting a bit nervously on the tabletop. "i told you, i'...
140K 2.3K 38
lowercase intended. in this story billie has a dick. the story has mature mental (and physical) health themes. it does have trigger warnings, but st...
80.1K 2.8K 15
Sequel to 'On Tour' *please don't read this book if you haven't already read the first one as it is not meant to be read as a stand-alone* When a con...
159K 4.1K 47
Y/n is somewhat a regular 17 year-old. She goes to sixth form, and hates it like every other teenager, comes home to her family and just gets on with...