The Bad Girl Likes Me

By Rockiiiiiii

[COMPLETED] "Rylee, I'm not gay. " "Are you trying to convince me, or yourself that?" More

Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Meeting The Badass
Chapter 3: Getting to know Rylee
Chapter 4: New School
Chapter 5: Hanging With Rylee
IMPORTANT A\N
Hanging With Rylee Contd.
Chapter 6: Questions Questions
Chapter 7: The Party
Chapter 8: The Hangover
Chapter 9: I scream for icecream
Chapter 10: The Dinner
Chapter 11: Dad
Chapter 12: Pain
Chapter 13: The morning after
A\N
Chapter 14: So close
Chapter 15: Oh Damn
Chapter 16: The Date
Chapter 17: Bliss
Complications
Sleep Overr!
I'm sorry
Chapter 22: Happiness
Beach Daaay
Hurricane?
Roxanne
Assumptions
Oh you have no idea!
What the fuck did I just do?
Wasn't it the best?
Thats not fair, Belle.
Best friends?
Kristen you little bitch.
Anger Issues, Lee?
Darkness
The new side of Belle?
Say what?
Oh? Watch me.
Oh Belle, I have something to tell youuu!
Let me explain
I HATE YOU!
Sandez girls don't cry.
What are you waiting for?
Bitter Sweet Love.
New student.
I'm going where?
Danger.
Guns.
A very pissed off Lee
What am I going to do?
Let's go.
Carnival.
Tell me what?
This was not easy
Please
I don't matter, right?
Vacation
Partners
I wish
Arguments and Wrong Choices.
I'd never think that.
What the actual fuck?
Shit
And you are?
Worth
Fine
Epilogue
Question

Rhain

31.1K 978 792
By Rockiiiiiii

Annabelle

I kinda felt bad about leaving Lee, so I told the teacher I was going to the bathroom and left class. I went to the cafeteria and heard distant arguing. The closer I got, the voices became familiar. When I went in, I saw Diamond pounding on Lee's chest and sobbing. "But you kissed back!" She hollered.

W-wait what?

I waited for Lee to deny it and say she was crazy but I heard her say "Yes, but-"

Yes?!

She looked up and saw me. "You kissed her?" I asked softly.

Then I turned and ran to the bathroom.

Rylee

After Belle ran out of the cafeteria. I ran after her, totally forgetting about Diamond. When I went into the hallway , saw blonde entering the bathroom. And I ran in there "Belle!"

"Leave me alone Lee!"

"Will you let me explain?!"

"NO!"

I banged on the stall door. "Come on, Belle. Don't do this." I whispered. "I didn't kiss her in there. That happened a long time ago when we were at the ice cream shop with Rhain."

She opened the stall and glared at me. "Is that supposed to make me feel better?!" She yelled.

What the?

I was beyond shock. She was still angry?

"What are you talking about?! We weren't even together at that time!" I yelled back.

"Can't you see? Lee, she has you wrapped around her little finger!"

"She does not! And it's none of your business anyway!"

She looked at me and I saw hurt flash across her features. Damn, I hit a nerve. "No that's not what I meant. I'm sorry." I quickly apologized.

"No, it's okay. I understand." Then she walked away. I pulled her  in a bone crushing hug.

"Let me go!" She yelled, clawing at my arms and pushing her hands against my chest. But I didn't budge. She eventually gave up and made her arms fall limply at her sides. "I'm sorry." I whispered.

"I know."

"Come on Belle. Do you forgive me? I didn't mean it."

She remained silent.

"Belle, come on. Don't do this to me. I love you." I whispered against her lips. My eyes got big in realization in what I just said.

She stuttered "Lee, I-I"

"You don't have to say it back. Just please forgive me?"

She nodded "I'll forgive you, if you carry me to pick to Rhain after school."

"We'd have to stop by my place first, because Rhain can't go on the motorcycle." I told her.

"Deal."

Annabelle

I can't believe she said she loved me! Right now we were on our way to Lee's house and I couldn't forget what she said.

'Belle, come on. Don't do this to me. I love you.'

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

Did I love her back? I don't know. I mean, I liked her alot. But love is a very strong emotion. I mean saying 'I love you' is just so complicated.

What is love?

I know I'm holding Lee back. I'm pretty sure she used to have sex alot but now she isn't, because of me.

Soon after, when we arrived at her house, we had like half an hour to get to Rhain's school. There was a car in the driveway so I guess her father was home.

She got off the bike and said "If I asked you to wait out here, would you?" She didn't wait for my answer and walked towards her house.

Oh no, I'm coming with you.

I trailed behind her and she looked back and scoffed, "Of course not."

We went inside her house and her dad was in the living room watching the television. When he saw Lee, he got up immediately and said "Hey, Rylee. Are you okay?"

Why is he acting so nice? Isn't he the one who beat Lee to a pulp about a month ago. I couldn't help but feel a sense of resentment towards him.

Lee sighed, "I'm fine, dad."

He looked at me "Who's this?"

"She's my girlfriend, Annabelle." She replied bluntly.

"Nice to meet you Annabelle." He said to me.

"Same." I muttered, silently glaring at him.

He looked sympathetic "I'm sorry Rylee."

Lee rolled her eyes, "I know dad."

"I got you a new car."

"Oh, thanks. I really needed it." She said, her voice coated with sarcasm. But her oblivious father didn't realize.

"Here." He said, throwing Lee a big wad of cash. I couldn't help it as my eyes bulged out at the sight of the money. I've never seen that much money in my life. That could buy a beach house and leave back change. They really were rich. She caught it with great reflex and said "We'll be in my room."

Once in her room, she opened her closet and threw the wad

of cash in, along with the pile of other wads of cash.

Oh my god.

She has enough money to last her a lifetime. She doesn't have to work, ever. She took out a box filled with candy and picked one out.

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What? It's for Rhain." She says with a shrug.

"Your trying to steal my little sister away from me." I accused her. She just laughed and picked up her car keys. "Let's go."

We went  downstairs and I smelled food burning.

"Dad, what are you doing?" Lee sighed.

"I'm cooking for you." He said sheepishly.

All traces of anger I felt for him dissipated instantly.

Awee!

"I already ate." She said harshly.

Oh come on, she didn't have to be so harsh. At least he was trying.

"I'm leaving now." She stated, pulling me out the house with her. When we got in the car and she pulled out the driveway, I said "You didn't have to be so harsh, at least he was trying Lee."

She gave me a look that said 'Shut the fuck up." So I leaned back in the seat and watched as the trees passed by. After a while I asked her "Did you really mean it when you said you loved me?"

I saw her features soften "Yes, Belle. I meant every single word. I love you so much it hurts I know it's only been a few months but I'm seriously in love with you. And it's okay, you don't have to say it back."

"What about sex?" I asked her nervously.

She glanced at me and then looked back on the road. "What about it?"

"What if I'm not ready?" I asked her and my face got red from embarrassment so I looked out the window.

"I'll wait. I mean, it'll be hard but not impossible." She smiled.

I gave her directions to Rhain's school then asked "How many girls have you had sex with?"

"Belle-"

"Answer the question."

"I was kinda a player back then." She said.

Before I got to ask her, she cut me of by saying "We're here. We got there in no time."

I scoffed in response.

"How are we gonna find her?" Lee muttered.

The school was filled with little girls and boys. It would take hours to find Rhain. But I saw her sitting on a bench with another little girl. The little girl had blood red hair and hazel eyes, that was her best friend, Lucy.

"There she is." I pointed at Rhain.

I called out "Hey, Rhain. Over here." She smiled when she saw me, but her smile grew bigger when she saw Lee.

Now I was seriously getting jealous.

Lucy kissed Rhain on the cheek and skipped off, leaving a blushing Rhain. "We need to have a talk with that little red." Lee mumbled, staring in the direction Lucy ran off into. I slapped her playfully. "Be quiet. Their just kids."

"That's what they all say."

"Leeeeeeeee!" Rhain yelled, running towards us, "You came!" She squeaked, giving latching herself onto Lee's leg. Lee chucked, and lifted her up, "Of course I came. Look what I brought you." Lee showed her the lollipop. "Thanks Lee." Rhain said, taking the lollipop and kissing Lee's cheek.

Oh my god. I'm right here!

I cleared my throat obnoxiously, making my presence known. They stopped their animated talking about Dora and looked at me. It's the first time Rhain even spared me a glance since she saw Lee. "Hi Anna." Rhain said merrily.

Mhm, now you see me. Keep your 'Hi.'

I don't want it.

We were in the car and Lee and Rhain wouldn't stop singing. Ugh. I almost jumped out of the car when Lee pulled up in my driveway. There was a car in the driveway that I didn't recognize along with Jace's car.

"Are you coming in?" Rhain asked.

Hey! That's my line! I'm the girlfriend!

Lee chuckled, "Of course, I'll be right out. Give me a minute with your sister."

"Okay!" Rhain said in a singsong voice and got out of the car and ran into the house.

I glared at Lee. "What?" She asked,

"You totally neglected me!" I told her.

"I'm sorry babe." She whispered and kissed my cheek. I pouted and pointed to my lips. She laughed and gave me a peck on my lips, which I deepened instantly.

I missed kissing her. She was such a good kisser. And the way her arms roamed my body was a bonus. I slipped my hand under her shirt, and trailed my hand up her defined abs. She pulled back and rested her forehead against mine. "Don't start that, Belle. You think I'm joking? I will fuck you right here." I stared into her eyes and they were not their natural ocean blue, they were hazel.

Yes! I turned her on.

I smirked "Then why don't you?" I licked her lips and slipped my hand in her pants. She grabbed my hands almost instantly. "Belle." She said  in a scolding voice. "Don't start what you will not finish." And with that she opened her door and got out.

When we got in we saw Haylee, Ashley, Amber and Jasper.

Jasper was like the player of our group. He has dirty blonde hair and golden eyes, he's muscular and had a body to die for.

Mom came in with snacks and Haylee and I groaned.  She was always trying too hard. "Want snacks guys?" She asked cheerily. And our friends happily obliged. We all ate and talked and laughed. At around 11pm, I asked "You guys wanna spend the night?"

Amber and Ashley squealed "Sleepover!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 1K 14
Everyone deserves love...right? October's Face Claim: Your Personal Presence
86.6K 2K 10
MILLIE HART Quiet. Shy. Nerd. Prude. That's what everyone calls me while turning up their noses at me. Even if it's true, I don't care. I have a pla...
595K 21.1K 34
𝑖 𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑓 𝑖 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘šπ‘¦ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘›π‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘”π‘  π‘”π‘œπ‘›π‘›π‘Ž π‘‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿ 𝑒𝑠 π‘Žπ‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘...
28.1K 830 42
From best friends to enemies to.... Lovers. Ps. Sensitive issues ahead. Possible trigger warning so read with caution. Thank you by the way!