Unbelievable (Millie Bobby Br...

By ccheesecrackers

I was kissing Millie Bobby Brown. Fuck ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

~1~
~2~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~7~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~11~(Jane)
A/N
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18~
~19~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
A/N
~26~
~27~
~28~
A/N
~29~
~30~
A/N
Sequel!
A/N

Epilogue

3.4K 71 28
By ccheesecrackers

I wake up to a bright and sunny day. Perfect. I jump out of bed and rush downstairs and straight out of the house, I can't see Millie until later, it's bad luck.

I rush to see Noah and y/b/f waiting for me inside their house. It's happening today, I can't believe it. Y/b/f and Noah are grinning, "YOUR GETTING MARRIED" they scream as I jump around excitedly like a child.

After a few hours of preparing, crying and screaming we're finally all ready. We get going and eventually get to the venue.

Millie was going to be walked down the aisle and I would be the first to stand at the altar. I think I'm about to pass out. I stand there as the guests begin to file in, and everything hits me like a bus. I'm getting married.

Suddenly music starts and everyone stands up, y/b/f walks down with Noah, then Sadie walks down with Caleb. And then I see Ava walk down the aisle, throwing flowers down as she walked, and then Millie and her father behind.

Holy shit she was gorgeous. It was so incredible, I felt like I was falling in love with her all over again. I started crying, I was so overwhelmed and shook.

I see as she giggles at the sight of me crying and I laugh quietly, before I know it we are looking at each other as we are being married, we say our vows and then the scary part.

"y/n, do you take Millie Bobby Brown as your lawfully wedded wife."

"I do"

"Millie, do you take y/n l/n as your lawfully wedded wife"

My heart stops, it all comes down to now. To this moment. I can't breathe.

"I do"

Tears form in my eyes again, and she starts too

"You may now kiss the-"

He doesn't manage to finish his sentence before I grab her face and plant my lips on hers, we hear a cheer as we kiss and I smile into it. I can't believe it.

After everything we've gone through, from fangirl, to friend, to girlfriend, to wife.

And I couldn't be happier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 32 22
A Noah Schnapp x Female Reader story POV: What happens if YOU join the cast of Stranger Things? Do you get along with the cast? Do you have a budding...
121K 4.8K 45
Finn Wolfhard and Millie Bobby Brown couldn't be more different: Finn is a world famous musician, with millions of fans who adore him, more money tha...
157K 2.1K 39
ᴵᴺ ᵂᴴᴵᶜᴴ ⁻ ╰┈➤ ʸ/ⁿ ᵇˡᵃᵏᵉ ʰᵃˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵃ ᵇᵒᵃʳᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉᵈ ᵏⁱᵈˢ , ʷʰᵉⁿ ˢʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ˢʰᵉ'ˢ ᵍʳᵉᵉᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ʰᵉʳ ˢⁱᵇˡⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵍʷ...
235K 11.7K 74
He kept on staring at me but I ignored him, at least I tried to. He was sitting right beside me and although I was looking at the board I still could...