~ 15 ~

I grab the phone and end the live. FUCK.

Millie looks wide-eyed at me, the media is going to be all over this. But I will not let them hurt my girl. So guess what sistas.

IT'S DATE NIGHT.

I drag Millie up and peck her cheek, "Baby you go get ready with Saide, I'm taking you on a date. Look cute." I grin.

She smiles that gorgeous smile, "I love you, you know that?"
"I know, and I love you too, now go! Get ready" I smile at her as she runs out. Now, what to wear.

Gay Bois

Gay-Ass-Queen

FINN I NEED OUTFIT NOW

I Only Love Jack

I'm already on it sista

I stand in front of the mirror with my outfit on, okay, here we go

Trust Finn to come up with a great outfit, I arrive at Millie's house and I knock on the door, Sadie screams, "ONE MINUTE" and runs down, grinning, "You lucky ass bitch if I was gay I would be stealing Millie she looks gorgeous" she laughs.

"Don't steal ma bae" I whisper. Sadie laughs, and then I see an angel from behind her. Millie. She looked fucking gorgeous. Her outfit suited her perfectly and she grinned at me, clutching her dress

"What did I do to deserve you...." I whisper.

I hear Sadie whisper, "Absolute dogshit, you lucky bastard". Millie chuckles and links arms with me as I peck her cheek and stick my middle finger up at Sadie as she waves, "BAI LOVEBIRDS".

We walk slowly towards a cute cafe. We said nothing the whole way there. We admired each other and exchanged cute smiles. It was perfect. We even had some fans walk over, they were super nice and didn't insult us at all. I honestly had never felt luckier.

We sat down and ordered. We looked into each other's eyes, and my hand crept over the table to hold her delicate hands. FUCK! I LOVED HER TOO DAMN MUCH!

I brushed a piece of her hair behind her ear and leaned in, she filled the gap between our lips, they were soft and tasted like raspberries, which was strange but I loved.

Then before I had a chance to pull away, I heard a familiar *CLICK* sound I knew to be.

Paparazzi

A/N - BITCH IT WAS ALL GOING WELL THEN FUCKING PAPARAZZI. Also, I'm sorry for not posting I didn't have my laptop which I wright onnnnn.