Divided We Stand: Ackley Brid...

By 45_Muslims

"I am sorry to the ones around this school who need it, I am sorry to the ones around this world who need it... More

Divided We Stand
...1...
...2...
...3...
...4...
...6...
...7...
...8...
...9...
...10...
...11...
...12...
...13...
...14...
Author's Note

...5...

246 9 3
By 45_Muslims

Sam took her tray and began walking to the lone blonde girl.

"Hey, Candice?" she asked when Candice didn't answer.

"Oh yeah sorry? Where you saying something," she asked getting out of her trance. 

"Nothing, how's everything going around the house where you live in?" she asked.

"Nothings same without yeah. You're-"

"I didn't have a choice, did I? Forced me to leave-"

"Could've left with a few of your sweaters- smell horrible!" Both of them cracked into laughter. "Thank-you for babysitting Jamie."

"Candice really? We're sisters, just because I left doesn't change the way you talk to me- your acting so-"

"I am sorry, I can't believe Grandpa was actually thinking of abortion with me- it was crazy!"

"I would never let that happen, but sorry I wasn't there those days-"

"Now you're acting super weird- this ain't like you."  

"So are you in contact with Jordan?"

"No, guess I need to learn how to move on I guess-"

"You could have told me, I'd straighten up his attitude can't believe he did that on prom!"

"Well, it is what it is. How about you and Nasreen-"

"We're done, like actually done. She left me at the time I need her I should not compromise if she comes back crying."

"Got any other girl up to your pretty sleeve?" Candice asked innocently.

"No-"

"Nay! I see how you look at that Izza girl-"

"We haven't really talked yet!"

"That's not really hard yeah know!"

"NO! plus I don't actually really like her- just admire her for her behaviour."

"She's cute, yeah know!"

"Ahe no."

Samir opened the door to his father's shop. "Hey, baba-"

"Assalamualiakum son, when is your coronation- when are you going back to Ackley Bridge?" Asked his dad while giving a customer his change.

"Tomorrow, actually can't wait to see Emma and all the students-"

"They've really missed you, haven't they?"

"They have, sorry for bringing Emma up-"

"No son, she's the pride of your heart as a lover, no need to be sorry for thinking or talking about her." The older man said putting a hand on Samir's shoulder.

Sam walked to her next class which was LA with Mr. Evershed he was kind of avoiding her and not picking on her whenever he asked a question, she was a little annoyed of his behaviour. She opened the door and sat down on her assigned seat by Chloe.

"Hey, Mr. Evershed we heard you shouted at Mrs. Oaks today-"

"Thankyou zain  for the passing comment and no nothing like that happened-"

"Well Hayley and me heard you this morning with Mr. Hassan in her room crying out loud about doing sex with Sam and Corry!" Chloe shouted.

"What the fuck?!" Sam got up from her seat. 

"No that a lie-"

"So you're bi-sexual?!" asked Razia with a small laugh but got quieted by Hayley.

"Shut for the bull-shit Razia, don't talk about Sam like that, your sister Nasreen tried to fuck the new girl Izza while she was sleeping!" Candice shouted.

"I say quiet!" No one listened to Mr. Evershed. 

"So it is true?!" Hayley shouted at Razia, "yeah lied to me!"

"I said quiet!!"

"Wait the teachers weren't talking about Corry and Sam fucking, they were talking about Mr. Evershed in Sam's room for an hour, door-shut in her hostel, you told this yourself Hayley!" screamed Razia.

Martin had lost it, "I SAID QUIET, what part of that do you not understand? The NEXT TO TALK WILL BE IN ISOLATION FOR A WEEK, NO LIE! do your work and shut the hell down- not one other word leaving your mouths."

Right then Hussain walked into the room, "man I have a free period, I'll take over for a little bit you go calm it-"

"Hassan, I am okay- I just lost it for a sec-"

"It' an alright, I've got it under control, you go get some fresh air-"

"Hassan-"

"I ain't leavin it up for debate here, door's that way, I am an LA teacher, got it under control." Hassan gave him a small smile before Martin stepped out.

The hour went swiftly for MArtin, he just sat down on the bench across from the office and kept taking short breaths, finally, the bell rang he walked into his room to find a confused Hassan on his chair flipping through a student's exercise book.

"Hey, may I have the privilege back?"

"Yeah, just I know you were annoyed with the fact that they heard you and man a big commotion happened, and you and Sam were getting blamed on things undone. Sorry for kind of humiliating you if you are mad at that-"

"I ain't," Martin could feel blood rushing to his face.

"That's good, just remember not to take it out on students, I sent Razia, Sam, Hayley, Candice, Zain and Chloe into isolation."

"That's a relief-"

"Martin, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"What were you doing alone in Sam's room?"

"Telling her it's okay that it's okay to grass your mom to the police, that it's nothing in the extraordinary, sorry for giving the girl hope."

Hassan gave a big sigh and put his face in his palm for a few seconds. "I am sorry, I didn't mean that-"

"I know what you meant, I need to mark some tests."

Martin looked down and began to ignore him, Hassan just stood before leaving outside.

"Hey! Candice, how'd you know about Nasreen and all she tried to do when Izza was asleep?" Asked Sam running to her blonde friend. 

"I have my ways, heard it when Nasreen and Razia were talking and Hayley came getting so offended."

Nasreen was a little behind of them with Naveed. "Hey, Sam I am sorry about what Razia said to you in class, Haley was telling me."  

"I'm not," Sam said under her breath.

"Sam I am trying to be nice to you, cause that's what friend's do."

"Friends?" she gave a small laugh. "Could have remembered your friendship when yeah left me."

"You robbed Mr. Evershed's house, why do you forget that?"

"You almost killed the man that accidentally couldn't stop when Missy and you were on the road!"

"O my God, you are comparing a thing when I was heartbroken to a thing you did when your mother was being nice to you?"

"That's not every day yeah know!"

"Still, that doesn't matter Sam!"

"Yeah, at least now it doesn't she's up in the police, for all I know in a filthy jail-cell!"

"Sam I am sorry about that, I am sorry for doing whatever I did when you came to me-"

"But I am not sorry for if I ever did that in the past or if I accidentally do it in the future!"

"I know it was wrong-"

"Don't want you to continue, we are done so we are done, makes no difference who you end up within the upcoming," she said sharing a quick glance with Naveed. "Don't make it so I have to say this whole thing to you again, I would really hate to, yeah know it hurts me, but I know that you were a mistake I made when I just needed someone to love."

"What?! That's how you sum it up? Just a mistake when you bloody needed someone to love?"

"That's not just how I should sum it up, your actions spoke louder than these words I just said to you, go get yourself someone like Naveed-"

"Why do you keep bringing me into this?"

"I don't know, maybe because if you were smart you would take her home to save her from this humiliation." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 304 15
Lagte masum hai apne kasweer se Ek nazar unki jaane kahan le agayi Jaanate hi nhi jaise wo kon hai Saadagi husn ki meri jaan le gayi ...
402 78 11
Heyy guys, soo your mischiviouswritter is back with another new story but again on adiya but in a different way. Soo what's new in it? ******** "Do...
Tabaahi By AishaN122

General Fiction

6.3K 212 32
I was fine to die until I met you. I hated my life incredibly much. Depression was eating me alive and I had no purpose. At school, I would only get...
53.3K 3K 49
Highest rank #16 on 11/12/16 I clutched his leg as he turned to go. "You had me enough times that you don't want me anymore" I strugg...