Opposites Attract

By ausidkzbehejd

Stone cold Jacob Woods meets bubbly Sierra Lynch. Jacob, burdened by the expectations of his father is as foc... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.

19.

173 10 0
By ausidkzbehejd

A reader leads a thousand loves before she dies.

°°°°
Two weeks later

"It's been decades since we had dinner at your place." Liam says as we four exit the car and make our way to my house.

"Wasn't it just day before yesterday." I remind them.

"Exactly our point." Noah says and we laugh.

"You all have gotten so addicted to Sierra's food. What will you do when she is gone?" I say with a laugh.

But they apparently don't find it funny. They stop in their tracks and glare at me.

"Are you for real?" Ethan says. "No one in their right mindset would ever let a girl like Sierra go."

"I've been with a heck lot of girl and I've never come across one who has even 70% of Sierra's qualities." Noah supports.

"I'm not immune to her. God knows how much I want her for keeps but you guys know it'll not be good for her." I sigh.

"Let's talk about this later. I'm way too hungry right now." Liam cuts in.

We all nod eagerly. It's a topic that's going to take a hell lot of time. When we near the main door, loud electronic music enters our ears.

"Is there a party going on inside?" Noah says rhetorically.

I shrug and open the door. And.. oh my god. My eyes were not ready for this.

Sierra is in the hall, dancing in her sports bra and sweatpants. It's a combination of hip hop, contemporary and freestyle.

Her body moves in way I never knew a body could move. I know she could dance but this is a whole different level. Her fierce expressions and agressive dance moves shows a whole new bold side of hers.

There's a fire in her eyes and her damp bodice moves so well that it makes my throat dry. She looks fucking sexy.

Her body doesn't miss even a single beat of the electronic pop songs she is dancing on.

How come I never noticed her hour glass figure. Not extreme like the kardashian's but still exotic. How come I never noticed her so defined collar bones or flat waist or anything that is so damn hot.

"Goodness gracious! Your wife has a sexy beast inside of her Jacob." Liam comments.

I totally forgot they all were here with me. The thought that they also saw all this makes me uncomfortable.

"Sierra!" I shout over the music and walk further in.

Sierra stops mid move and shifts her gaze to us. She shrieks and picks up my hoodie from the couch and hastily puts it on. "Why.. What... How long have you all been standing there!?" She asks, turning pink from embarrassment.

"Seven minutes twelve second.. thirteen seconds.." Noah says, reading his wrist watch.

"Wow Sierra. You never fail to amaze us. I perceived you as the innocent kind of beautiful but you have a whole different side to you." Ethan says.

"It.. I was just dancing." She replies.

"Hell no! It wasn't just dancing. It was a very sensual performance." Noah chimes in.

"And the passionate expressions on your face were damn hot." Liam puts in too.

"Oh just stop it already!" She snaps, utterly embarrassed.

"Is dinner ready?" I ask coldly. She must not see how much affected I am by what she just did.

She arches a brow. "Yes. Well I just have to reheat it."

I nod. She goes to the kitchen, reheats the food and serves it. Ethan helps her. They talk about something and laugh as I watch them from the dining table.

Something inside me itches. I feel the urge to jump in between them.

"How was your practical today?" I ask when they both get settled on their chairs. Today was her last practical.

"Oh it went great. The teachers were impressed. My freshmen class teacher was soo happy. I wish I could've attended the rest of years college too. It's no fun doing college from home." She sighs at the end.

Suddenly it hits me what this girl has gone through. She is bubbly and always smiling kind of a person and that's why I often forget the hardships she must've faced.

Taking care of her sister, paying the rent of the apartment, establishing her own flower shop and managing it. Her struggle is much greater than mine and still I never see her complaining. She tries hard to maintain this facade of a happy girl.

She has cried two or three times in front of me and yet I've never comforted her. Like she did back at the restaurant two weeks ago.

I guess the others sense it too. Cause they quieten down.

"It's not that fun you know. Waking up early, getting dressed and carrying a bag everyday was a pain in the butt." Noah says.

"Our college days sucked. There were these useless parties and drunken young people who had gross make out sessions and all." Liam says making a face.

Sierra laughs. I wish she would laugh like this forever. Her laughing is one of the most beautiful phenomena I've ever witnessed.

"We are much more fun. You're not missing out on anything." Ethan adds.

"Still.. I wished I would've gotten the chance to get drunk and do all those stupid stuff." She tells.

"You've never been drunk?" I ask. How's that possible.

She shakes her head. "Out of me and Sina, I had to be the responsible one. Mom dad left her to my care."

"Then what are we doing here? Let's go party!" Noah gets up excitedly.

We three do to. It's not fair that she always have to be uptight and responsible.

"What?" She laughs. "It's near to 10."

Ethan and I pull her out of her chair. "There is no fix time for partying." Ethan says.

"But..." She protests.

"Oh, that reminds me, I bought a dress for you from Paris. It just reminded me of you." Liam says and brings the shopping bag which he left at the entrance. "I hope it fits."

--------------------------------------------

"How do I look?" Sierra ask coming down the stairs in the mini, silver cocktail dress Liam bought for her. She paired it with silver - blue high heels. What looks the most exotic are her lips which she painted bright red and the silver eyeliner which highlights her eyes.

How can she even prettier every time I see her?

"Jaw dropping." Says Noah.

"Should we let her wear this? Every male in the club would be gawking at her tonight." Ethan says skeptically.

"Yeah. That's right." Liam says, scanning her. "You should change back to the sweatpants so that you don't call unwanted attention."

"What are you my brothers?" She rolls her eyes. "Let's go. It's already very late."

--------------------------------------------

She gulps down her seventh shot, making a face, then she laughs.

We four gape at her. "Are you sure this is the first time you're getting drunk?" Noah asks her.

She ignores and picks up the tenth one. This time, I take the glass from her hand. "That's enough for a day." I say.

She pouts. "I'm.. not even drunk.." She slurs. She is very drunk.

She snatches the shot from my hand and gulps it down quickly. The song changes and so does her expression.

"It's my favourite song!" She shouts over the music and runs off to the dance floor with wobbly feet.

She starts dancing and almost every eye in the club is on her. Her hands caresses her own body while her waist moves in circles. When the beat changes, she does a chest pump and I hear a number of sharp breath intakes. This girl is killing everyone here.

A guy around her age approaches her and puts an arms around her waist. She giggles and puts her hands around his neck and they dance in sync. It makes my blood boil.

"I think it's time to take her back home." Liam says.

I nod and jog over to the stage. I pull Sierra into my arms. Her hands land on my chest and she looks up with those big doll eyes of hers.

"Who are you!?" The guy asks, obviously furious.

"Her fiancé." I answer, equally furious. "So why don't you just fuck off!?"

The guy raises his hands in surrender and moves away.

"Let's go." I pull her down the dance floor.

"But..." She whines.

"No buts." I silence her with a look.

She puts a finger on her pouty lips and moves with her unstable legs with me supporting half her weight.

Noah puts her coat on her shoulder as we five walk out.

She shrugs out of my hold. "I.. can walk.." And she starts walking diagonally.

We watch her with amusement.

"The car is to your right Sierra!" Ethan reminds her, suppressing his laugh.

She stops. Checks her hand. Points her right hand to the direction of the car and moves diagonally to the right again. This breaks our control and we four burst out laughing.

She bumps her head into a pillar.

We run to her. "Are you okay?" Liam asks, inspecting her head for signs of any injury.

"How do I go to station 9 3/4?" She asks rubbing her head. "Dumbledore.. needs me to defeat him, you know who.." She wishers the last words like it's a secret.

We laugh again. "Do you.. by any chance mean voldemort?" Noah questions.

"Hush... we shouldn't take his name.." Then she pauses and stares into oblivion. "Edward.. wait for me!" She shouts and runs towards nowhere. "Edward!" She shouts.

"She's more senile than drunk." I comment, shaking my head and laughing simultaneously. Drunk Sierra is cuteness overload.

"Peeta!! I'm coming to save you!" She shouts and starts looking for no one in particular.

Liam and Ethan and Noah fall on the floor laughing.

Then she extends her arms and runs here and there. "I'm a bird!!" She shouts.

I block her path. "It's bird's sleeping time too. Let's go home okay?"

She smiles and grabs my collar. She pulls my face towards her. "Let's make out." She says and brings her lips closer to mine.

I hold her at an arm's length. "No. You're drunk."

"Liam says people get drunk and make out. So.. let's do that.." She comes closer once again.

Liam laughs even louder behind us. "You're in trouble." Ethan says.

"You're drunk. I'm not. So it's not happening." I say to her.

"You're... no.. fu.." And she faints.

My hold on her arm prevents her falls. I pick her up. "I was wondering when this would happen." I say as I turn towards the three of them.

"You're not gonna drink ever if I'm not around." I whisper in her ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 52.5K 34
Sarcastic, clumsy 19 year old Ava Dawson moves to California to start afresh from her past only to be intertwined with cold yet warm hearted billiona...
510K 13.5K 41
Highest rankings: Frenemies: #1 (2nd May 2020) Charming: #2 (19th July 2020) Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikk...
691K 19.7K 35
"I know that I can fuck up your whole life with one look. But I can't stop myself." ✰ ✰ ✰ Mia Rose...
1.7M 54K 61
Thalia Kennedy is a positive ball of sunshine, she likes dirty jokes and smiling whenever. When she meets a man, the complete opposite of her she imm...