Two Worlds Will Collide (Youn...

By 14KomikoChild14

There might be one or two events that will take place in season 1 but the majority of events will be from sea... More

Disclaimer
Kidnapping
Escape
Black Canary
The Trailer...
Learning new things
New powers
Surprise, Surprise!
Decisions
Escaping... again
Not so successfull escape
Red Volcano
Lex Freaking Luthor
New Place
Being... teens
A/N
Cleaning... Oh Joy (Preview)
Cleaning... Oh Joy
Second Moon
Mistakes
Friendship
Betrayal
Faults
TV News
Thoughts
First Mission...
Heroes to the Rescue
No More Promises
No idea where I Am
How did you-
Worries
Dreams
Not na Update
Pictures
A Mighty Surprise
Trust
Desperation
Apathic
Remorse
Nostalgia (Pt.1)
Nostalgia (Pt.2)
Prediction
Understanding
The beginning of the end
Quick little annoncement
Chrysalis
Unpredictable (Finale Part 1)
Goodbye (Finale Part 2)
Holografic Memories (Epilogue)

Blue Beetle

115 3 2
By 14KomikoChild14

"You said you could trace the call, right?"

"Sim. (Yes.)"

"Good." The female looked down at the computer and watched the younger female work. The youngest of the two, after a few minutes, turned the laptop to face the eldest. "The bus depot. Got-." A ringing sound cut the oldest off. "Yes?"

"They ran away."

"I know."

"I won't even ask."

"And even if you did, I wouldn't tell you.... but, anyway, how did they escape?"

"A short circuit..."

"A short circuit? In Star Labs? Virgil's powers?"

"No, something else."

"Sounds fishy, "The female let out a sigh before continuing. "Muy bien, estoy en camino. (Alright, I'm on my way.)"

"Good. You didn't have a choice anyway."

"Is Blue going too?"

"Yes."

"How ironic."

"Just go. Convince them that Star is the safest place for them until we get the Reach off-world."

"Alright, alright. Jesus." The call ended, and the eldest female walked past the youngest. "Gotta go."

"Nightwing?"

"Yup."

"Boa sorte. (Good luck.)"
___________________________________________________________________

Of course, like normal sensible people Wilcox and the guards all jumped out of the way. You know, so that they wouldn't be hit by the flying ceiling.

The guards, after having jumped out of the way, all took out their guns and pointed them towards Tye. 'Oh, hell, no! My powers would really help right now!' But, they were stopped by Wilcox, who screamed for them to hold fire and not shoot. Oh, yeah, and to make things even better! Blue Beetle just so happened to casually appear. Isn't that great? Please notice the sarcasm.

Me, Ed, and Asami quickly got up and ran over to Virgil, who was, like the rest of us, gawking at the scene that was unfolding in front of us. So, yeah, to put it simply, we looked like idiots.

"Everyone stay calm! The situation is under control." Blue Beetle said to the Star Labs employees, but, of freaking course, he was slammed into the awaiting ground five seconds later. 'Is it? Is it really?'

I looked at Virgil and asked. "Uh, Virg, what do we do?" Look, I know the guy can't have an answer for everything, but it's worth a try! He looked at me and thought for a second before shaking his head.

"No idea." 'Ok, that phrase is seriously starting to pis-' Safe to say that I had been so distracted that I missed the giant Astro From Tye hand coming down to grab us. That is, until my feet were already off the ground, and I was forced closer to Ed, Virgil, and Asami, then my personal space would allow.

"Tye!"

"Don't think he can hear you." 'Nope, the guy's still sleeping soundly... how? Is anyone's guess.' Tye then got out of the bus depot or... of its remains? Yeah, it's... uh... remains. And started running away from Wilcox, the guards, and Blue Beetle. 'Where is he taking us? And just how does he know the directions if he's sleeping?!'

After a few minutes of running, to god knows where, Tye finally, put us down, and we watched as his Astro Form started to become smaller, and he slowly began to descend towards the ground. Virgil and Ed hurriedly went to catch him. "C'mon man wake up!"

"Tye."

Tye's face shifted slowly before he opened his eyes. "How'd I get-" Realization seemed to hit him square in the face as his eyes widened slightly. "Agh, it happened again. Thought I was dreaming." I was about to speak but was beat to it... by Blue Beetle.

"No dream. Trust me." 'SERIOUSLY!! What is up with EVERYONE finding us?!' He slowly put his hands up in defense. "I'm not here to hurt you. But you five need to go back to Star."

My eyes started to twitch again. 'Oh, I'm gonna punch this guy s-' I felt a hand on my shoulder, making me look up. It was Virgil. He shook his head slightly and looked down. I followed his gaze and noticed that my hands were curled up into fists, and my knuckles were turning white. I quickly relaxed my hands and felt Virg give my shoulder a light squeeze. He then looked back at Blue Beetle before speaking.

"Look, I recognize you. I know you're one of the good guys. One of the heroes that saved us all from the Reach."

Tye quickly cut in and continued. "But, dude, you just don't get it."

"No, Tye... I really do." I stood there, dumbfounded as Blue Beetle's armor began to disappear. 'It can't be...'

"J-Jaime?" Tye and I looked at each other before looking back at Jaime. 'My best friend's boyfriend... is... Blue Beetle?'

"Yeah, it's me."

"H-How?"

"It's a long story..." Blue- I mean, Jaime stopped momentarily before taking off his blouse and hoodie. 'Nope! Nopety nope, nope! I'm a faithful best friend!' I was about to look away but stopped when he continued speaking."But, it all started with this Scarab. It was created by the Reach to both give me powers and control me... So, believe me, ese, I get it."

"Does Claire know?"

"W-What?"

"Does she know? That you're Blue Beetle, I mean."

"... No... I... I didn't tell her." I nodded.

"Felicity... what does Claire have to do-"

"She's his/my girlfriend."

"Dude... you have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah, that's how I know him..."

Tye looked between Jaime and me but said nothing. An awkward silence slowly fell between us all. Thankfully though, it was broken by Virgil. "Fine, you're one of us. Except you're running around free as a... a beetle, "I held back a laugh. Fun fact about Virgil: he waves his hands around a lot when he talks. "And you still expect us to be lab rats for Star!"

"No more hermano. Not for the Reach or Star."

"We aren't going to be their guinea pigs anymore!" I quickly stated.

"They're right, bro. You can't take us back there." Jaime put his hand on his forehead and let out an annoyed sigh. 'He's acting kinda... weird...'

"Tye, what's the alternative? I let you guys run lose until the Reach snatches you up again?"

"No, we're headed to my parents' place..." My eyes got slightly wide before I remembered what had been discussed earlier. 'Oh, yeah, we're going to Virgs' parents' house.' "So they can-"

"Get hurt?! Or killed?! Trying to protect you? That's your plan?!" We all stopped and looked at Virg. He was surprised, just like the rest of us. He quickly looked down in shame, making me glare at Jaime. 'Ok, I know that I know him, but I really want to hit him.'

"Tasukete kureru no? (Can you help us?)" (A/N: or something along those lines) I looked at Sam for a second. 'I hope that that means that she's able to follow the conversation.'

Blue Beetle let out a sigh once more before answering. "Hai. I'll help you." We all stared at him, dumbfounded. 'Since when does he speak Japanese!?'

As if on cue, as usual, Tye voiced our thoughts. "Dude, you speak Japanese?"

"The scarab translates. Don't ask." I rolled my eyes. 'That's a question that'll be made by your girlfriend, not by your girlfriend's best friend.' "Alright, new plan. I have this buddy Green Beetle. He helped me, and I think he can help you guys too. He's not far from here. I'll take you." My eyes narrowed slightly, and I started to feel uneasy. There was something fishy going on, I could feel it. 'That sure didn't take that much persuading... when it comes to Jaime, I mean.'

He immediately started walking away. The others and I looked at each other before Virgil took the initiative to follow after him. We all followed close behind, but I stayed close to Tye and Sam. My feeling of uneasiness only increased. Something just wasn't right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 624 52
[Book One of The Phantom Saga] PG18+ Status: Completed [August 2, 2020]/Editing In Process "Daddy, where're you going? You're all dressed up and...
14.5K 298 7
❱ http:Λšβ™‘killer_queen! ΛšΛ‘Ψ˜ πŸ‘‘ ·˚ ─────────────── ❝ I am God ❞ ─────────────── Five Hargreeves may have assisted his former bosses daughter to run...
63.2K 1.7K 22
[SHORT STORY | COMPLETED] {In short: Your dad's new relationship is getting serious which means you have to meet his girlfriend. Little do you know i...
120K 2.6K 14
β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € season 3 updating chapter by episode for example: ep 1 is chap 1 β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β € ╍╍╍╍...