(Atem x Reader) Can a pharaoh...

By FanficsWhenIWas12

Pain, pain, pain. That's all you could feel. Shackles placed on you prevent you from freedom. Abusive owners... More

This is my life.
Savior
Mistakes
Unwanted love
Trapped
Lost
Impression
Problems
Hope
Confession/end

Acceptance.

2.9K 77 46
By FanficsWhenIWas12

"How could you son?"
"Your not my real father. Don't tell me what to do." Atem glared...I didn't think that was his step father.
The man glares at me, I quickly stand behind Atem shyly like a little kid.
"I shall have her killed."
"I won't let you....no matter what."
"Why are you so attached to her? Why her? I'm only okay with Mana."

"She's different...Please leave the room."
".....fine, but your grounded."
"I don't care." Atem shots back, the old man left and slammed the door.
"I'm sorry..I didn't mean to anger your father."
"No, you didn't piss off my dad, you pissed of some old man...."
"Still...."
"It's ok, I won't let him hurt you....even if it costs me my life."

We both sit in silence for a few seconds, he broke the ice finally by saying "where were we? Ah yes." And he hugs me tight.

We walk out and bump into Seto, one of the other people I could trust. "Hello, y/n, pharaoh....I heard..."
"Yep, she pissed me off."
"Sorry, But your fathe-I mean....old man, is trying to set another marriage for you."
"Are you kidding me?!......I miss my dad..."
"Everyone does...but you mother needed to marry someone to help her with looking out for you.....may she Rest In Peace...."
"Great, all I have is this man 'looking after me'...." Atem muttered.

"Hey....why don't you try to find someone?"
"Can I look in the village?"
"There are some Nobel people.....yes, you can!" Said Seto. He was gleaming knowing that Atem finally thought about marriage. Although...I wasn't very happy....what if he gets married, and we can't see each other anymore?

"Ok, well, I'll be taking y/n..." Seto Said.
"Why? I want her to come with me."
"Oh...well, she has some chores."
"No, I want her to come with me...."
Atem and Seto glared at each other.

"Y/n, follow me!" Said Seto grabbing my wrist, I didn't mind, I know he won't hurt me. But then my free hand was grabbed by Atem.
"No..." Atem mutters.
"Yes..."
"No."
"Yes."

Each response involved a sharp pull to there side. I feel like I'm ripping apart...
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"Can you guys shut up?" I blurted out. They quickly let go of my wrists and I rubbed them.
"Ouch, your guys grip is tight."
"DAMN IT SETO YOU HURT THE POOR GIRL!"
"DID NOT, IF YOU WERE TO LISTEN TO ME THEN SHE WOULDN'T BE IN SO MUCH PAIN!"
"Actually it only hurts a little bit and lasted for about a few secon-"
"SHES PRACTICALLY DYING BECAUSE OF YOU SETO!"
"ITS NOT ME ITS YOU!"

This entire argument lasted for about 5 painful minutes. I FINALLY HAD ENOUGH!
"Ugh! You guys treat me as if I'm just an object! And none of you even think about what I want!" I shout, I leave the room crossing my arms. Jesus, those two piss me off. The priest has to be so persistent, and the pharaoh doesn't even think about me, UGH I HATE THAT STUPID SEXY MAN!

Atem's POV
"Wait! Y/n...." I yell out for her, but she's already left.
"......damn it...I was so close."
"Close with what?" I ask.
"Listen....she's.....amazing, ever since I talked to her at the table, I felt a connection...I need to spend more time with her, it's not fair that you have the fun."
"Absolutely not! She is off limits! And she is her own person."

"Well, I see why you spend time with her, you like her huh?"
I blush, why?....
"Of course not! She and I aren't like that."
Why am I suddenly thinking of her this way. Why am I thinking?
"Well let's set something up, I'll make her love me eventually! It's a bet..."
"I'm not fighting over a girl Seto."
"Sure...." He says before walking off.

He wants her....why is it making me so angry? Is he going to touch her? Seduce her? God forbid she falls for him....she can have any man she wants....but not him...
"Right I gotta get y/n and apologize." I mutter outloud.

Time skip

I walk to her room, and I'm met with the sight of Seto...flirting with her?
"I just wanted to say I'm sorry, you are a person! A cute one too, and you make your decisions." Said Seto. I stand and hide behind the wall listening, I'm not eavesdropping, I'm just...researching...
"Well that's kind of you Seto! I'm glad to.....hear it..."
"What's wrong?"
"I was expecting another apology but....I guess it's nothing."
She's talking about me?
"Well that Atem won't apologize to you at all, he's just here because he feels bad for you."
That's fucked liar.

"You think so?"
"Yeah, he's actually a jerk"
"No seto, I think your the jerk here." I walked in the room with my fists balled up.
"...oh at-"
"Don't act like your so innocent and stop feeding y/n lies.....leave, I need to talk with her."
"No..."
"It's an order from the pharaoh...leave."

He nods his head and pushes his way past me, I look y/n in the eyes, she was sitting on the bed looking away while her arms were crossed....wow she was mad.
"What?"
"I'm sorry....I was....a little over protective...I didn't mean for you to take it the wrong way...and damn, Seto beat me to the apology first did he?"
"Yep..."

"...are you hungry? I'll treat you to dinner."
"Sounds nice!" She jumps up from her bed.
"And one more thing."
"What?"
I walk up to her and give her a hug. She flinched, she was caught off guard, but she hugs back.
"Sorry again."
"It's fine..."

Another fricken time thing

"Wow That was delicious...."
"I know I'm amazing..."
I had dinner with her, and we talked the entire time, no awkward moments and some silent. I learned more about her. She told me that she felt bad for a pregnant slave and gave up her own food just so she can help a stranger...that's impressive.

She's kind, happy, helpful, outgoing....beautiful....No....I can't.....but I want to....
"Uhm....Atem?"
I look her in the eye....I forgot that she has someone in her mind....was it Seto?
"Y/n, who do you love?"
I asked stupidly....why do I care? I don't see her that way at all....
"....this guy...."
"Name?"
Please.....I don't know why, but I would feel satisfied if it were me. I'm thinking of a scenario where she says me....
"I don't know." She chuckles.

"Tell me!" I command.
Why do I want to know so bad? I don't love her!.......
"Nope."
"Please your killing me slowly! Can I guess?"
"Sure. But I hardly talk to any gu-"
"Is it Seto?"
She blinks....it is Seto....

"I see...."
"No! I don't like him at all!" She waves her hands around...I don't believe her.
"Nah. You like him huh?" I force a smile, it was painfully obvious I was bothered, I was a terrible actor.
"It's not, I promise."
"What other man do you talk to? The chef?"
"No."
"Is it a slave? Of course."
"Nope."

"Hint please?"
"How did we get into this conversation?" She laughs....it's killing me, I need to know....
"...ok then, don't tell me."
"Ok!" She nods, happily...damn, reverse psychology never works.
Thoughts fill my head, it's definitely not me, but I know it's Seto...it has to be.
I feel like I'm having a head ache...all these thoughts...I think about the first day we both met. STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!

"Atem?"
My mind is racing, what's happening? Do I hate her? I have such a desire to her.
"Ateeem."
What if she and I were to be? Wouldn't that be funny?
"Atem!"
No, why am I thinking of her this way? She's just a friend.
"Atem, are you ok?"
Ouch, the stomach feeling again...I'm feeling overwhelmed...
"Atem, are you dead?"

I'm suddenly so attracted to her...STOP IT. LOOK AWAY.
"Atem!"
I point my eyes away from her.
"What are you looking at?"
Her words are just muffled. Stop thinking stop thinking stop thinking.
"Atem! Snap out of it."
Could she be the one? No! It's just her looks, I'm just admiring her, but it's so much more!
"Hey!"
Haha, I love her! No I don't! Shut up me! Am I talking to myself in my head? Yes? No! Stop!
"ATEM!"

I snap back into reality.
"NO I DONT LOVE HER!" I Said out loud.
".....what?"
"Huh?"
"Are you ok? You were zoned out."
"Uuh...yeah! I guess I'm just tired..."
"Ok....well let's get to bed."
"Sure..."

I walk y/n to her room. And open the door for her. "Well, this day was fun..."
"Yep!"
"Ok, well....see you tomorrow y/n!"
"Ok! Goodnight."
"Night." I shut the door. And I slowly walk past my step father.

"....don't go into her room."
"Why-"
"Just don't, Shes the only one here that keeps me sane."
I ignore his response, and walk off.
I sit on my bed, slouching, I look up at the ceiling.
What if Seto was right? What if....I loved her? No...not her...I can have any women I want...but her? Nah.

I wonder.....does she like me? I'm the only man she talks to other then Seto....but she must be in love with a slave....someone I don't know. Why am I thinking? Just go to bed.....
Why can't I get her off my mind?

Flashback
*holding hand*
*"its gonna be ok!"*
*"thanks y/n"*
(Memories...memories.)
"Your special..."
Memories
"Here, let's go shopping y/n, you buy what you want.
(Memories, memories)
"What's your name?"
"Y/n"
Y/n y/n y/n......

End of thoughts.

......oh no....nonononononono...noooooo, stop it! No! NO!
I bang my head against the wall... get out thoughts, I can't believe it!
Stop!
"I'm not in love with y/n!" I say as I bang my head.
Shut up! No! Why her?

She's amazing, special..UGH SHUT UP BRAIN!
"pharaoh? Are you okay?" Mana walks in the room.
"YOU WERE RIGHT. DAMN IT!" I continue to bang my head.
"WHAT?"
"IM STARTING TO....FEEL A LITTLE FUNNY...ABOUT-"
"WHAT DID I SAY? I told you to stay away from her."
"Welp, damage is done, I don't want to now."

"Do you love her?"
".....I don't want to..."
"But do you?"
"....no...I'm just..thinking about it.."
"Well then stop."
"IM TRYING!"
"IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANYONE BUT YOU CHOSE A SLAVE?"

"Looks like I called it." Seto Said walking in.
"Shut up..."
"You like her huh?"
"No, she's just a fr-a fr........"
"It's hard to say friend huh? You want a title more than that."
"Best fr-.....ugh..."
"How about lover..?"
"SHES NOT MY LOVER SHES MY LOV-FRI-......SHES....THERE FOR ME!"

"That's adorable how you choke on your own words-"
"Shut up! Stay away from her!"
"Woah, Calm down guys." Mana Said, But we ignore her.
"Ooh, protective are we?"
"No! I just don't want her getting hurt!"
"Well....sadly you can't prevent that."
"Why?"

"Because your old man is waiting outside of her door."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 63.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
720K 26.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
192K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
526K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...