Hey, Love. [on hiatus] ✔

By euphoriacion

Amber Lindt is a 17-year-old girl. After her parents' divorce, she is forced to move to a different state. Sh... More

Thank You So Much
1- Home Sweet Home
2- Springfield High
3- Charging Failure
4- Mr. Jerk Or Demon
5- Party Time
6 - Kiss?
7- First Time Drunk?
8- NO FUDGING WAY!
9- Reflexes!
10- Hangover
11- Life Story
12- Pair
13- Creep
14- Try Harder
16- Knight In Shining Converse
17- Nice Caiden?
18- Rivalry
19- Lesson Learnt
20- Captain Roger's..
21- The Bad Boy's Hobby
22- Parental Questions
23- Trip!
24 - One Room, One Bed.
25- Cuddling Is Perfect For Fighting sadness
26- Freaking Out.
27- The Race.
28- The Race (Part 2)
29- caiden's past
30 - The Date.
31 - The Date (Part 2)
33 - Cute Caiden.
34 - Everything's Going Down.
34 - My Angel
35- Stolen Kisses
36 - Hot Waves
37- The Lady In Scarlet
38- Come Home Darlin'
39 - Young Love
40 - Absorbent And Yellow And Porous Is He
41- A Daredevil Eh?
42- My Lovely French Fry
43- Buubli.
44 - I'm Saying WAP WAP WAP
45- Like A Glowing Shimmer In A Hoard Of Dullness.
46- Skin On Skin

32- wild amber.

5.4K 148 68
By euphoriacion

Next is recess.
Next is recess
Next is recess.
Next is RECESS!

the only thing I kept chanting on my mind the whole of math period.

Why? Like why? Who the fuck wants to study about trigonometry? How is it gonna help a chef in the future?

I just don't get math, it's just so weird I don't understand it!

Mr. Haddish continues with the importance of trigonometry in nautical miles as I just doodle on my planner.

"Ms. Lindt, your attention here please"  I jerk my head upwards and nod slowly.

When will i get out of this-

Trrriiiinngggg.

Th bell rings and I sigh. I shuffle up my stuffs and throw them in my bag and head out the doors. I walk to my locker put in the combination and stuff my bag and books into it. After shutting my locker I walk my way to the cafeteria when a pair of hands grab me by the waist and pulls me towards their body, my back hits a muscled chest. The sweet and calming smell of caiden fills my nostrils and I immediately smile when I feel his body next to mine. I turn within his grasp and I am met with beautiful brown orbs which stare back at my ocean ones. Without hesitation and without the knowledge of everyone heinh in the corridor I crash my lips onto his. He kisses me back with the same force. We kiss for sometimes and when my stomach starts to growl I break the kiss and look at him and give him puppy eyes.

"i am hungry" I say and smile.

"all right, love. Let's go"  he chuckles.

We make our way to the canteen and I buy a club sandwich whereas caiden buys a pizza slice. We both pay for our food and make our way to our table.
I spot nick, Blake, Andrew, Charlie and Sam all sitting and eating.

"you guys are late"  Blake says as we both sit down on the table.

"just a small detour" caiden says smirking. I blush and take a bit of my sandwich.

"yes like I was saying them but you already know caiden, i am having a party day after tomorrow. At my house 8 o'clock. Be there all of you. and also" nick says and then stands up on his chair making alot of noise for the whole canteens attention
"party at my house on Wednesday at 8 be there. You know my address" he shouts to the whole cafeteria and winks at a group of girls sitting at the table opposite ours and they all start giggling.

I look down at my food and just east my food.

"why the glum mood?" caiden nudges my the side of my stomach.

"oh nothing, just hungry"

"it's not nothing I know something is bothering you princess"

"okay." I sigh "I have my math weekly text coming up on trigonometry and I know nothing. The test actually adds in to the mark and I am freaking out" I chuckle.

"it's fine, I'll help, I did last time didn't I and you did score good in that test"

"you would?"

"anything for you, love"

------------------------

"so if there's sin thirty you can change it to cos ninety minus sixty" caiden explains as I indulge myself in to math.

"okay, so if there's cos thirty it'll be sin ninety minus sixty"

"yes, see you got it. Why were you freaking out so much its kinda easy"

"no not when Mr. Haddish teaches it, he barely explains the basis just goes straight to the question" I pout.

We were currently in caiden's house studying math, we left right after school ended and I texted mom that I  group studying with a friend if I had said her that I am studying with caiden she would have just sent me 'wink' and 'smirk' emojis.

After doing math for atleast 2 hours with several breaks my stomach starts to growl with hunger.

"I'll be back in a minute" I say to caiden who is on his phone surfing through the internet.

"yeah okay" he says nodding.

I go down the stairs and enter the kitchen finding for some food. I stroll around the kitchen for some time and open the refrigerator. My eyes immediately falls on some brownies kept inside.

Never knew caiden could cook.

I quickly take them out and put them in the oven. As I watch the brownies heating my mouth starts to water.

I stop the oven before it can hit finish.

That's an accomplishment!

I hate it when it does that 'beep' 'beep' 'beep'.

I take out the brownies which look so pretty under the oven light and my mouth keeps on watering. Without waiting anymore I take one and take a bite, my mouth feels extraordinary the small bits of chocolate just melts in my mouth and the hard chewy crust of the brownie just sinks in later.

ALL four are mine!

I can literally, LITERALLY eat these all day, i want to-

====================
Caiden's  P. O. V

After scrolling through the Internet for some time I get bored.

Anyway I hate gossips and shit.

As I get back to reality, I realise Amber's not here. I tread down the stairs to find for her.

Hope she found some good food, I am getting hungry now too.

I spot her sitting innocently and staring at 'Dora' on the TV.

Huh?

I clear my throat so I can get her attention. Without turning back she speaks.

"don't you think Dora is such a hoe?"
She asks chuckling.

"huh?" Is the only word coming out of my mouth.

"like she is a child, but already she wears short clothes that shows of her body and she hangs out with two  guys. And she is always out. She is a HOE!" she says as if it just hit her mind.

She turns back to face me and a huge smile spreads on her face.

"hey hot thing!" she slurs and then bites her lip.

Oh!

No!

Please don't bite you lip.

Please, if you do it again or blush I might just have to bend you over that table and fuck you right then and there.

But! I promised myself ." give her time, don't rush things. And don't force her, cause you like her and don't want to fucking lose her! " that's my motto.

SO no 'fucking' today!

"huh"  is my amazing answer again.

"what so surprised to see me?" she says and walks towards me.

"umm..amber are you drunk?"

"no! How could you think that? I am such a nice girl.i don't do any of those bad stuffs." she acts as if she is Offended and starts laughing again.

"so did you like sniff anything? Have a pill? I dunno did you fucking do anything after you come down here?" I ask.

"yes!" she says as if she just realized something "I did eat something. But I left you a little small piece cause I didn't want to be the bad person so I left you a little to taste, but they were amazing" she says like a dumbstruck child.

"what did you eat amber?"

"oh yes. Those" she says pointing to the kitchen island, where a plate is kept with a tiny peice of food.

"what did you eat? Like what was it?"

"the most amazing soft and delicious brownies"

Okay you had brownies, so why are you acting like you are high.

Wait you are high.

Nick's party, brownies, NO

you had those brownies.

I told that son of a bitch to keep it at his house and not in mine. They were filled with drugs for his damn party.

I quickly dial his number.

"hey broooo... Wasssssuuupppp?"

"shut the fuck up and listen to me"

"geez were you always like this or is today the time of the month?" he chuckles and I want to dislocate his jaw from this side of the call.

"listen, remember those brownies for your party? Well amber by mistake had all of them and now my girlfriend is fucking high on those"

"what? Why? They were for the party, now how do I get a substitute for those?"

"that's your main concern?" I bark on the line.

"yeah well they did cost alot"

"I will literally punch the living life out of you right now, my girlfriend's here acting like a child and this is her first time high."

"bro just enjoy the time with her and and the drug will eventually wear off"

"you are of so much help! asshole" I say and cut the line.

"babe! Come here" she says holding my hand and pulling me towards the cushion.

Why the fuck am I dumbstruck?

Do something! I had many girls pulling me like this but this is amber.

IT'S FUCKING AMBER.

snap out of it caiden!

She makes me sit down on the couch and straddles my lap.

Why the fuck is this happening to me?

I can't do anything without her consent.

Without her sober consent.

She gets her face closer to mine and her hands find their way to my hair massaging it along the way. She bites her lower lip again, and crashes her lips onto mine.

_____________________
And voila my loves, this chapter is done and it's uploaded.

Hope you like it.

Comment and vote.

"I am Clint"
             - Hawkeye (Clint Barton)

❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 16.9K 67
Everly had her life all planned out. She was going to marry Brad, her best friend since second grade, her high school sweetheart, and soulmate. He wa...
290 19 37
Because Jaden Grey is Intoxicating and addictive. Once you've had a little bit, you keep coming for more. Too bad nobody warned me in that moment, i...
15.7K 355 37
Zoe Bryant is a regular girl heading into her senior year of high school. She wants to spend her senior year hanging out with her friends and having...
2K 41 24
Grayson Leech, 17 y.o - a young independent good looking guy. He along with his 3 friends are the school bad boys, popular, they stick together like...