Melanin Queen

By _Latiyaa

"Your not a black girl, you're a melanin queen." More

MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*

MELANIN QUEEN*

2K 122 23
By _Latiyaa

C H A P T E R
T E N

"The Future Is Born, Put The Past In A Casket." —Lil Wayne

D A V E

"What happened?" I asked Sadie as I walked into the room and noticed she was crying. She was crying so hard she couldn't talk.

"Sadie, what happened?" I asked again, this time looking between her and her mom.

"Have a seat, Dave." Her mom said to me.

I sat down on the arm of the chair and waited nervously for her to say something, for anyone to say anything. I took the time to look around the room, trying to figure out where the fuck my baby was.

"Um hello? What the fuck happened?" I said growing more and more impatient.

Sadie sat up in the hospital bed, wiping her eyes.

"We... we lost the baby, David. She was a stillborn." She cried again, she placed her hand over her mouth and sobbed to herself.

I didn't move, I didn't even say shit. I wanted to get up and console her, but I didn't. I couldn't. My eyes filled with tears but I wasn't bout to let them bitches fall, at least not here.

"How'd she lo-look?" I managed to choke out.

"So fucking beautiful." Sadie assured me.

Fuck this shit, I couldn't be here. Knowing that my daughter was stillborn and I couldn't be here on time to even witness my baby come out, dead or alive; was killing me. I have nothing to remember her by except the gender.

Before leaving out the door, I turned back and looked at Sadie crying into her moms chest.

"I'll call you." I said as I walked out the door.

I was mad as fuck, I wanted to punch some nigga face in. I promised myself whoever looked at me the wrong way was getting snuffed. At first I didn't want this baby, but when I really had to adjust that I was going to be a father, I was really looking forward to this parent life.

Pulling out my phone I checked the time. It wasn't late, so Manny still must be up. I called a lyft and was on my way to the crib. I just needed my girl.

-

A R M A N D A

While Dave was away I found myself being more creative, I was doing my own little photo shoots, vlogs, tutorials, shit I was even trying to come up with my own merchandise and it's only been like three or four days.

Right now I was doing a photo shoot in my baby pink lounge set, I had just finished installing my inches and I was definitely feeling myself.

"Ouu, okay." I fascinated over the photos I took.

Swiping through my photos I was debating on which one I was gonna send Dave before I got ready for bed, until I heard something slam downstairs.

I dropped my phone and tried to understand what the fuck was going on down there cause I know ain't no body stupid enough to break into this motherfucking crib.

Tip toeing to the bedroom, I opened the door and here comes Dave barging through scaring the shit out of me.

Holding my chest I had to catch my damn breath. His ass was to big to be doing that shit. I was definitely about to tell him about himself but his vibes was a little off to me. Like he was so upset about something.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked him, he couldn't stand still. He was moving back and forth on each of his legs while hitting his hands together like he was about to fight someone. He bit his bottom lip so hard I thought he was about to puncture them.

I walked over to him. Looking straight up into his eyes. Dave was so much taller than me, it was one of my many turn ons of him. Quickly shaking the sexual thoughts from my mind, I asked him again.

"Baby.. what's wrong? Why are you back so early? Why didn't you call me?" This time he shocked his head and through it back so that he was looking up at the ceiling.

I noticed every time he swallowed because his Adams apple would move. Tears slowly rolled down each side of his face.

"Dave.." I touched his arm and that's when he really started crying.

I held his giant ass in my little arms as he cried, but I really wanted to know what the hell made him so upset for him to cry.

He finally worked up the nerve to tell me about the baby being born a stillborn, also how he was finally becoming to love the idea of him being a dad. I noticed that when his guest room was piled up with baby stuff.

I felt bad, but then I couldn't understand why he was crying so hard when he only knew about the baby for a couple of weeks. But I didn't want to sound like an ass or anything so I just let him cry. I rubbed his back and soothed him.

• • •

"I was just getting confident about this daddy shit, you know? Even though it's only been a couple of weeks I was pressed to finally meet my little one, now I can't." He shook his head.

It's been two hours since his break down and now he was finally getting the words off his chest. I didn't mind though, this is what you suppose to do as a partner in a relationship. Listen to problems, put your thoughts and opinions in, only when asked and just be there for them.

"It's gonna' be okay baby. You'll have more than enough time to make another one.. you still young, I guess god just wants you to conquer more in your life before having that big responsibility." I said truthfully.

Even though me and Sadie wasn't friends, nor did we fuck with each other, I wish her nothing but the best. This right here is killing her, I know it is. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

"Yeah I know... gimme kiss."

I smiled, leaned in and kissed him.

"Thank you for being there for me. You the one girl.." he kissed my lips again but this time it was more passionate.

He wanted to get freaky, and I was all for it. He got to both of some more steam I'm guessing.

💫 A R M A N I

Damn. What the fuck am I doing?

Was this really my life now? Having a man ruin it, then turn around and have myself ruin it some more?

I have hit rock bottom, there was no coming back from this shit even if I wanted it too. I fucked up. I should've listened to my sister when it was still beneficial.

Wiping the tear that fell from my eye, I sat on the bathroom floor against the door. I held the tiny hand blade so gracefully, careful not to cut or puncture my fingers; I lined up the white product into two even lines.

One line for each nostril. I made sure to sniff every last speck before getting off that floor.

I wasn't just sniffing coke to calm my nerves, I had to sniff it because I was about to do something I truly am going to regret, but it's the only way I can come to peace with myself.

Getting off the bathroom floor, I attempted to grab the counter where the sink was. Looking in the mirror, I looked at the dried up blood on the corner of my mouth where Kevin had hit me at earlier.

It pissed me the fuck off, enough was enough. I was tired of being his punching bag because he didn't approve of certain shit nor did he love himself.

I left out the bathroom and noticed he was asleep still on the couch where I had left him. Heading towards the bedroom I went into our closet and pulled out a specific shoe box.

This shoebox held the piece, thank god it was fully loaded cause I really didn't know how to load a gun. I knew how to cock that shit the fuck back though, I did.

Returning back to the living room, I held the gun and pointed it at him trying to find a perfectly good reason why he should keep his fucking life, but at that moment nothing came up and if it did it wasn't much of a valid reason for me.

I was feeling it now. I wanted him woke when I lay him to rest.

Kicking his side a couple of times he finally wakes up. Adjusting his eye sight to what was happening in front of him, he pleaded fast. Real fast.

"Come on baby, what you got going on?"

"I'm tired of your shit Kevin. You can't get away with this shit no more. It's about time you learned your fucking lesson.... in the after life."

I shot.

I shot that fucking gun until there was no more bullets left. That gun was letting out smoke in my fucking hands.

Blood splattered all over the couch as his body laid there lifeless. His dead eyes looking right at me.

Kevin, was now dead.

___________________________________

Short But Exciting Chapter. The Next Chapter Will Be Longer.. I Hope Y'all Enjoyed It. I Didn't Want To Leave Y'all Hanging For So Long Without A Update. Please Bare With Me. ❤️ You Guys.

Next Chapter, Either Tomorrow Or The Day After.

COMMENT , VOTE , SHARE .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.4K 19
There ain't a difference, you and I are the same... An August Alsina Story...
281K 13.8K 38
All the time you get complements but right after that you hear your skin color. Yeah, your skin is dark, but why should that matter. Every little sta...
302K 14.7K 35
"Are you gonna help me?" Book1&2💗
161K 3.8K 39
if you are a beautiful lightskin, brownskin or darkskin & love justin bieber then you have came to the right book! any hate or negativity will get bl...