Life of a Rouge

By Twinkie2323

Evie a 19 year old lone rouge she-wolf is content with her life. She moves from place to place teasing the pa... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Nuisance
Chapter 2- Your not my mate
Chapter 3- Ma...Mate
Chapter 4- let me leave
chapter 5: Freedom?
Chapter 6: rouges
Chapter 7: Diesel
Chapter 8- A run
AN:
Chapter 9: the cave
Chapter 11: Abby
Chapter 12- snoops
Chapter 13- Nemo
Chapter 14- the meeting
AN
Chapter 15- The boys
AN
Chapter 16- shopping?
Chapter 17- blonde
An
Chapter 18-Attack
chapter 19-Taken
Chapter 20- hell hole
Chapter 21- Missing Mate
Chapter 22- Pain
An
Chapter 23- Planing
Chapter 24- fighting
Chapter 25- Hope
Chapter 26- life or death
Chapter 27- Gone
Chapter 28-For me
Chapter 29- Back to reality
Epilogue
An

Chapter 10- lucy

1.2K 28 0
By Twinkie2323

"Hey lucy" I hear Lucas say. "What are you waiting for we have a room to be in having some fun" she says. I see her come in dragging Lucas behind her.

"Who are you" she asked in a snobby high pitched voice. "I could ask you the same the" I snarl. She gasps and says "how dare you speak to the future Luna like that you little bitch".

I scoffed when she said Luna. Lucas was about to say something but I beet him to it. "Who would think the most powerful werewolf would be so desperate as to sleep with a slut like y...". I never even had the chance to finish my sentence before that psycho bitch attacked me.

She lunged for my throat but I moved out of the way and shifted. She shifted as well, her wolf was a light brown. She amid for my neck but missed. I spun around and leaped onto her back and took her neck in my mouth.

I stared tightening my hold on her neck when Lucas said "let her go Evie". Why did he have to ruin my fun. 'Why does Lucas care about her so much' Stela whinnied. I hurt me for some reason to think of Lucas with someone else. Stupid mate bond.

I guess while i was talking to Stela my hold of Lucy's neck got tighter and tighter. "Let go of Lucy" Lucas said using his alpha command on me. How dare he, I let go of Lucy. I had my eyes on a different target now.

I slowly stepped off of Lucy keeping eye contact with Lucas. "Evie don't you...." I didn't let him finish before I was on top him snapping and snarling.

Thorns amber wolf rammed into my side knocking me off of Lucas. I hit my head pretty hard on the floor making everything blurry. I stood up and shook my head to clear my vision.

Once I was able to see straight I saw Thorn standing in front of me blocking my path and I could just make out Lucas doing the same to Lucy. I growled at Thorn telling him to move out of my way but he stayed put.

Feed up with this I lunged at Thorn successfully taking ahold of his shoulder. He tried to shake me off of him but I won't let go. I dug my teeth in as the taste of blood filled my mouth.

I let go of Thorn who was now limping as blood flowed down his leg. "Look at What this maniac has done Lucas you should put a bounty on her" I herd Lucy's annoying high pitched voice say.

I looked up to see Lucas back in human form with only a pair of basketball shorts on walking towards me. I growled at him and held my ground but he only got closer and closer until he stopped right in front of me.

I stepped back worried what he might do but I walked right into a stupid wall. Lucas again was right in front of me and he bent down now level with me. There was a hint of amusement in his eyes. "Not so tough now huh" he said squeezing the point where he would mark me.

I tried to bite him but I was to tired. My eyes started to drop close and soon I was in darkness.

Lucas's POV:

I opened the door to see lucy Roberts in some skimpy dress standing at my door. Lucy thinks she's going to be my mate because when I couldn't find my mate in order to rule I had to have some one and my dad picked lucy probably because her dad and my dad where close.

"Hey lucy" I say about to tell her to leave when she says "What are you waiting for we have a room to be in having some fun". She grabbed my hand and started dragging me through the kitchen where a disgusted Evie sat.

"Who are you" lucy ask in an annoyed tone. "I could ask you the same question" Evie shot back. Lucy lets out a gasp probably because no one in there right mind would speak to the ex-beta's daughter like that. The she says how dare you speak to the future Luna like that you little bitch".

I was livid hearing the way she spoke to the true Luna and I was about to tell her off when Evie beats me to it and says "Who would think the most powerful werewolf would be so desperate as to sleep with a slut like y...".

She didn't get to finish before Lucy lunges at her throat but Evie swiftly moves to the side and shifted into her breath taking white wolf. Her wolf was the prettiest wolf I had ever seen. 'Mate is gorgeous' my wolf Drake said in awe of her.

As I stood there admiring my mate some how Evie had managed to pin Lucy and held her by her neck. I wouldn't mind if lucy was dead but I didn't want one of my pack members to die.

"let her go Evie" I told her but she didn't let go. I saw a flash of hurt in her Beautiful eye but it was gone as soon as it came. She started to tighten her hold on Lucy's neck and the only thing I could think to do was use my Alpha voice on her.

"Let go of Lucy" I said in my Alpha voice. She looked shocked that I had just used my alpha voice but she slowly let go of Lucy's neck.

The entire time she held my gaze. I knew what she was think as she stepped off of lucy I had seen that look many times before.

"Evie don't you...." I started but I was to late. She knocked me to the ground and was snapping and snarling at me. I was about to shift when I see Thorns Amber wolf knock her off of me.

Out of the corner of my eyes I see Lucy's light brown wolf trying to sneak up on Evie. What a low blow I thought as I threw my clothes off and shifted.

I jumped in front of lucy blocking he path to Evie. She was surprised and jumped back. I herd Evie growl behind my and I knew that Thorn was in for it. I walked over to my clothes and shifted back quickly putting on my basketball shorts.

I threw a shirt at lucy and told her to shift back. She obeyed and was soon standing in front of me with only a shirt on.

"Look at What this maniac has done Lucas you should put a bounty on her" lucy spat. I glared at her and turned to face Evie. I saw Thorn limp and blood all over his front leg. I slowly started to walk towards Evie who started to look scared.

When I was in front of her she started to walk back until she hit a wall. I bent down until I was eye level with her. I was funny how a second ago she could be attacking my beta right in front of me and now was scared.

"Not so tough now huh" I said squeezing the pressure point in between her neck and shoulder, the same place I would mark her.Her eye started to shut and soon she was sprawled out on the kitchen floor asleep.

I turned around and saw that Thorn had shifted back and held his blood arm. "Thorn you need to see the doctor and Lucy you know where the door is" I said. Thorn left but lucy stayed where she was.

"Why would you defend that... that savage" she hissed. I was furious with her behavior and what she had just said. I used my alpha speed and was know standing so close to her she could feel my breath on her face.

"That savage is my mate and I expect you to treat her with respect or you will no longer be apart of my pack" I spat at her.

"That's Impossible I'm your mate" she said. "You are not my mate the only reasoner where even together is because I didn't have my mate but now that I have found her me and you are over" I said coldly. She tried to protest but I continued "you will show her nothing but respect and if not you will not be a part of this pack do you understand".

She gulped and nodded "now you've been her enough times to know where the door is so you can see yourself out NOW!" I finished. She stormed out of my house slamming my door shut.

I turned back around to face my mate. As I looked down on her sleeping I noticed how peaceful she looked. I picked her up and took her to her room.

I gently placed her on her bed and she shifted back into her human form. I put on a set of underwear and a bra then I grabbed on of my shirts from a drawer and put it on her. It was a gray Nike shit but on her small frame it was more of a dress.

I tucked her in and kissed he on the forehead. "Goodnight Princess" I whispered and walked out of the room quietly closing the door behind me careful not to wake her up.

I walked Down the stairs and in to my office. There was a stack of papers on my desk. I took the top one as I sat down. It was a letter form the midnight pack.

Dear Alpha Lucas,

We have caught Felix Scott and are currently holding him in a cell. He is alive but is missing an eye. Since we have caught this criminal we ask for thirty acres of land in return.

Me and my beta Jack along with some of my warriors Who caught him will bring him to you on Monday September eleventh. We can talk more about what my pack will get in return then.

Sincerely,
Alpha John Louis

Of course all these packs care about is getting more land so they catch dangerous rouges that have a bounty on them. Felix has been on the run for seven months. He killed one of my border guards and a cell guard and then fled. I wonder how he got caught because he's to smart to just wander into another packs territory, and what happened to his eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN/

I hope you like this weeks chapter. I'm not used to writing from a boys perspective so I hope it's not to bad.

Make sure to vote and share my story. If you have any ideas about the story make sure to tell me. Thanks for reading. 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 10K 50
24 year old Athena is on her journey to success; but she has a secret. She is not human. What happens when Athena decides to return to her pack 8 yrs...
504 3 36
" The Rogues Series"-Book I ❤️ Helena wants nothing but to find her mate at the age of twenty two and when she did,It shocked the hell out of her. Sh...
266 7 6
Bree Mathis has spent the last four years ignoring her elders words of finding her Goddess picked mate. But with the annual mate gathering, the bigge...
289 0 26
Juneau, a 23-year-old, alpha female who is seen as a cold and intimidating alpha to those who don't know her. She never gets to close to any and hate...