More than just friends

By nurhya

"But what are you two?" "We are more than friends, but less than lovers." "So fuck buddies?" "No it's more th... More

Teaser
Prologue
un
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
douze
treize
quatorze
quinze
seize
dix sept ๐Ÿ‹
dix huit
dix neuf
vingt
vingt et un
vingt-deux
vingt trois
vingt quatre
vingt cinq
vingt six
vingt sept
Vingt huit
Vingt noeuf
Trente et un
Trente deux
Trente trois
Trente quatre
Trente cinq
Trente six
trente sept
trente huit
trente neuf
quarante
quarante et un
quarante deux
quarente trois
quarente quatre
quarente cinq
โš ๏ธ
Quarente six
quarente sept
quarente huit (๐Ÿ‹)
โš ๏ธ
Quarente neuf
cinquante
Q&A
ANSWERS
Award book

Trente (๐Ÿ‹)

19.7K 832 121
By nurhya

!MATURE CONTENT!

If you don't like smut,
you can just skip this chapter entirely. (Small synopsis, with the things important to the 'plot', will be written at the beginning of the next chapter.)

If you do, then honey you are in for a treat ;)

Once Jungkook could easily work three fingers into Taehyung, he lowered his pants slightly, only to be able to roll the only condom he had into his length and lubed himself generously, lining his erection to Taehyung's entrance.

He slowly pushed in, his head tilting back as a low grown left his throat, finally feeling the pleasure he had yearned for since he got hard.

Taehyung's closed his eyes as the other started thrusting into him slowly, his head foggy, wondering why in the world he as accepted to have sex in a school bathroom stall but also not complaining because of the pleasure he was starting to feel.

Jungkook started to go a little harder, not speeding up the pace, trying to find Taehyung's sweet spot by trying out different angles.

"Ah fuck." Taehyung moaned, his body jolting forward and knuckles growing white from pressing against the wall so hard. "Right there." He slurred.

Jungkook gripped his bare hips strongly, leaning back slightly and pulling Taehyung's hips towards him in tune with his forward thrust, a loud moan coming from Taehyung again, who let his head drop forward slightly.

"Just like that." He whined, a hand going to his erection to stroke himself.

His boyfriend slammed into him, hitting the right spot perfectly and making him jolt forward slightly again as well as drawing a beautiful moan from his kiss bruised lips.

He then pulled out completely, Taehyung moaning slightly at the loss, but got cut out when Jungkook spun him around and pinned him against the wall, attacking his lips with a hungry kiss.

He slid a hand to Taehyung's thigh, raising it to wrap around his waist.

"Jungkook." The boy breathed out, his other leg trembling slightly. "Don't, you'll drop me."

Jungkook chuckled, his other hand grabbing his other thigh and raising him into his arms despite his slurred complains, the other letting out a surprised squeak as his hands slid from his cheeks to grip the fabric of Jungkook's shirt that was on his shoulders.

His back was pressed flush against the cold wall, Jungkook holding his thighs with a strong grip of his large hand, his underwear and pants discarded on the floor.

"You better not drop me." Taehyung warned as his legs tightened around Jungkook's waist, the younger laughed breathlessly, kissing his lips softly. Taehyung let his head drop to Jungkook's shoulder, tilting to bite at his neck harshly as a payback.

He pressed Taehyung stronger against the wall, one of his hands leaving his thigh to grab his shaft and aligning it to Taehyung, slowly thrusting up into him.

The lips on his neck bit him even harsher as a low hum came from the older's throat, making him wince slightly as his hand went back to Taehyung's thigh, lowering him slightly to be able to go deeper into him.

Feeling his arms starting to shake from holding Taehyung up for a few minutes already, picked up his pace, the other's moans becoming slightly louder than a simple pant and also more frequent.

His head slowly titled off his shoulder and dropped back for his scalp to hit the wall behind him, brushing up and down from Jungkook's thrusts.

The movement finally gave the younger a view of his beautiful face as he moaned, red lips parted to let the most sinful sounds come from the back of his throat, dark eyebrows knitted as new waves of pleasure hit him, his hair partly sticking to his shiny forehead.

"Ah... Kookie." He whispered, turning Jungkook on even more with the rare use of a nickname and the low tone of his smooth voice.

Taehyung's yes suddenly widened in slight fear when the door of the bathrooms opened, the conversation of two guys filling the hot air, th couple freezing completely.

"Dude did you study for the math exam on Friday?" One of the guys said.

"Nah dude." The other answered.

Taehyung's wide eyes were looking at Jungkook in terror, his heart beating fast as he gripped the younger's shoulders tightly.

Jungkook smirked as he tightened his grip on his thighs, Taehyung shaking his head as if to say 'don't you fucking dare'.

But the younger didn't listen, thrusting up into him firmly. Taehyung closed his eyes tight, biting his lips to silence himself.

Jungkook was soon back to his savage pace, Taehyung bouncing up the wall with teary eyes, slamming one of his hands against his mouth to muffle his moans.

The younger was in complete bliss, the adrenaline piling up with the fact that Taehyung was just so beautifully losing his shit in front of him as he bounced on the wall made him feel the most sexually aroused he'd ever felt.

The two boys in the bathroom soon flushed their urinals, going back to the sinks and washing their hands.

They were taking an awfully long time, chatting away unaware of Jungkook pounding into the struggling Taehyung with force, chasing their highs.

"I'll probably fail again but whatever." One of them said.

"Come on dude we should go or we'll get locked into the school." The other said, leading both of them out of the bathrooms.

As soon as they heard the door close, Taehyung's hand fell back to grip Jungkook's shoulder, a loud sigh of relief coming from his lips.

"I. Fucking. Hate. You." He said between moans and thrusts.

"I know you do." Jungkook said, pushing his sweaty forehead in the crook of the other's neck and kissing even more hickeys on his skin.

"I'm close." Taehyung groaned, feeling the familiar heat coiling up in his chest as his length brushed against both of their stomachs repeatedly with each thrust.

Jungkook quickened his pace, the other shamelessly moaning loudly, multiple curse words slipping his bloated lips.

"Fuck, Jungkook." He moaned, head dropping to his shoulder as he came untouched over his own shirt, legs squeezing Jungkook's waist tightly, shaking slightly from over stimulation when the younger kept thrusting repeatedly.

He came into his condom with a long groan, easing out of the other with a few last, slow thrust before he pulled out, slowly lowering Taehyung's thighs back until his feet met the ground.

The poor older was still out of breath, legs shaky making Jungkook chuckle tiredly as he held his hips for support, Taehyung's head on his shoulder.

He rubbed his back softly, kissing the side of his head.

"That was great." He said with a dazed smile, tighting his grip around Taehyung's shoulder to bring him in for a hug.

"Shut up." Taehyung mumbled in the fabric of his shirt.

"Come on, let's get dressed and leave." He said gently, Taehyung nodding and breaking the hug to step back into his underwear and pants, Jungkook slipping the condom off and tying it, he quickly dropped it into the toilet and flushed it. Then raising his pants and tightening his belt.

He grabbed Taehyung's hand, finally unlocking he door and walking away from the stall and to the mirror.

They both looked recked, large red hickeys on their necks and hair sticking to their sweaty foreheads.

"I am never doing that again." Taehyung said as he grabbed a bunch of tissues to wipe away the large cum stain on his shirt.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around him from behind, nuzzling into the crook of his neck.

"Sorry." He mulled, kissing his neck softly we an apology.

Taehyung's chuckled, reaching back to run his hands through Jungkook's sticky hair.

"If you don't get a good grade at your test I'm not having sex with you for two months."

"Yeah, yeah." Jungkook laughed, pulling Taehyung to the door with him.

Once they were past the locker rooms and outside, they noticed the school gate was closed, and when they tried to open it, it was locked.

"Oh my god it's passed 7pm, they already locked the gate." Jungkook said, face palming and bursting into laughter, Taehyung cursing next to him.

"Come on I'll help you up." He said, turning to the older and holding his hips to raise him up the wall until he would grip the top.

He helped him by pushing his thighs further up the wall until he was straddling it, waiting for Jungkook to join him.

The younger jumped, his hand gripping at the wall and pulling himself up with the help of his boyfriend who gripped his arms.

Once they both straddled the wall, they looked at each other, Jungkook grinning and Taehyung glaring back at him.

"I'll go down and help you." Jungkook said, Taehyung rolling his eyes.

"I'm not made of glass." He said, swinging his second leg on the outside of the wall and jumping off the hight to stumble on his feet slightly once he landed.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders jumping as yell and landing next to him.

"Why are you suddenly so sassy." He joked, ruffling Taehyung's hair but getting his hand slapped away.

"Because my ass hurts from getting pounded into in a bathroom stall, I have cum on my shirt and I had to climb up the school gate because we got locked in."

"If you want, we can exchange shirts." He suggested, leading Taehyung to start walking towards their house as he carried both their bags.

"No it's fine." He mumbled, a slight pout on his lips, reaching to hold Jungkook's hand in his own shyly. "I guess it was a little fun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 66.5K 66
when jimin couldn't choose a bias between jeongguk and taehyung W A R N I N G this story contains: - a polygamous relationship, its a vminkook relati...
1.5K 31 7
One Shots, Poetic Narratives, Drabbles, Fluff, Smut, and everything in between. { various bts pairings } { requests : closed } { suggestions :...
155K 3.1K 36
A story about two, soon-to-be roommates, who have a not so platonic friendship. "Fuck me" said Jisoo quietly. "What? I didn't hear you" "I said fuc...
601K 25.4K 47
"Sure. We can be fuckbuddies, but we both know I top." "We'll see about that." โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข It's a relationship where both Taehyung and Jungkook previously...