-Beyond The Sky-[Jeon Jungkoo...

By fluffybunny0908

Her life is full of black, dark and gloom. She never send people her smile. She forgot the real her. She forg... More

Prologue
-01-
-02-
-03-
-04-
-05-
-06-
-07-
-08-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-

-09-

60 6 1
By fluffybunny0908

-Next Day-

I wake up and the hangover hit me hard.

"Aghhh!" I groan and didn't notice Jungkook is sleepping beside me when suddenly he move around.

"You're awake." He said as I lay back down on the pillow.

"We're to late to go to school" he said again

"It's not like I want to go neither" I said as I massage my head

"Hangover?" He ask

"What do you think?" I ask him back

"Wait here" he said, get off the bed and went out.

"Wait...what happen last night? Who bring me home?"  I said. I open my phone and saw some notification from our group chat. There's a video. I open it and eventually facepalm myself. Why even I said I love the sky...but then I felt my face heat up when there's this one part I said I love Jungkook and fall in his arm. I realize his face was tinted pink that time. He's cute Wait what? He came back when I was about to read what the others said when he came with a bowl of soup I guess.

"Eat this. Jin hyung said it was good to eat this when you had a hangover and I decide to cook it." He said. I sit up and he hand me the soup as he sat at the edge of the bed.

"What happen last night?"

"We go find you when you started to text us drunk." He said

"I didn't do anything stupid except for saying I love everything in black right?" I said and his face flushes again.

"No...you're just saying that Lisa was stealing me from you" he said

"Uh...you shouldn't believe what I said when I'm drunk" I said

"Mmh..." he just hum

"Sorry...you know for making you guys finding me at night"  I said

"Nah..." he said still sleepy. I continue eat. After finish eating and I give the bowl to Jungkook as I felt a little bit better.

"Thank you for cooking it for me." I said

"Sure" he said and left. I went in the bathroom and look at my face. Man...I look like a piece of shit. My hair was sticking out everywhere while my face was still tinted pink because of the hangover(a/n:imagine you face look like Yerin(GFRIEND) makeup in FEVER MV). I went inside the shower and felt even more better.

//TIME SKIP//
-8pm-

It's 8pm and everyone is hungry.

"Let's go out!" V  suggest and everyone was thinking where to.

"McDonald's" I said and they agreed. I go and change into black tshirt and over it was an oversize unbutton t-shirt with black ripped jeans and also put a cap on. I went down and there's only Jimin there.

"Y/nnnn" he whine

"What?"

"Change your style...you always wore something like that" he said

"I love it. What's wrong?" I ask. He didn't said anything and drag me upstairs. He went in my and Jungkook share room. He didn't knock and just open. Then...I saw Jungkook was shirtless only wearing a  black ripped jeans. He was choosing what to wear just now and now he was froze.

"I-I'm sorry" I close my eyes as Jimin still drag me to my closet

"Chill. He didn't care girls looking at his abs" he said and search up my closet. Jungkook quickly wore a black tshirs also with black jacket as I sit on the bed.

"What is he doing?" Jungkook said as he sit beside me

"He don't want me to wore this and he want to search something else."I said

"Don't you have any skirts?" He ask

"I don't like wearing skirts. It's to girly."

"Found it" he throw me the clothes

"I didn't remember I have skirts?" I said

"It show some of skin but that's fine...wore it now"  Jimin said and I look at them but they still didn't want to move.

"Do you guys want me strip infront of you guys?" I ask

"Would like to" they said

"Fuck off...you guys are perverts" I said

"Were just kidding." Jungkook said and they left.

I look at the outfit and it was some button black skirt with a black crop top with no sleeves and he also throw a black jacket. Ugh I hate to show my skin but just whatever. I went out and saw them waiting.
"Open the cap" Jungkook said

"Whyyy" I ask

"Open it" Jimin demand

"Aish...you guys are annoying" I said as I open the cap

"And where this black chunky boots" Jungkook throw the heavy black boots at me and it almost hit my face but I was fast to catch it.

"Bitch" I mumble
"We're just going to McDonald's and I look like I was going for a date night." I said as I wear the boots.

"Well...Jin hyung said we're going to cinema" Jimin said

"Uh okay" I said and we head out to the black van. They're wearing a mask tho

"What took you guys so long?" Suga ask

"Well this two ask me to change my clothes cause they said I've always wear the same style" I state

"Not me...it was Jimin hyung" Jungkook said

"You are too" Jimin said

//time skip//
-Arrive at McDonald's-

The McDonald's is not full of people. We when out the van and when we was going in there's a group of dude outside the glass door. They started to stared at me and for me I felt really insecure but I just ignore it. Jin, Rapmon and Jhope oppa went to order as we find seat. We went to sit and wait for Jin oppa. The group of dude came inside and sit at the table across and guess what they are still staring at me. Soon Jin, Rapmon and Jhope oppa came with our food. We started to eat ofc they open their mask. The group of the dude still glancing me.

"Aish...someone fuck em'" I muttered

"Who?" Jin oppa ask who was acrross me.

"Them" I show with my eyes as they started to glancing at them too.

"That's why I didn't like to wear skirts" I said

"I'm sorry! You're just have a nice long leg. That's why they staring or maybe even some of us" Jimin said and a little smirk plastered on his face

"Stop being a pervert Jimin" Jin oppa said

"Now what we're going to do with the dudes than?" V ask

"Let's just eat faster. If they did any step futher than staring you guys can fight them" I said

"Why uss?" Jungkook ask

"I thought you're strong?" I said

"How would you know I'm strong?" He ask

"Well found a video of you doing push up with Jin oppa" I said but actually I watch some more videos ;)

"Y/n is an ARMY!" V said

"Who said? I said I found it" I said

"Oh well you will soon" Jimin said as I glare at him.

"Continue eating guys. We need to be hurry. Movie started in 45 min" Rapmon said. While eating sometimes my leg would brushing against Jungkook and I swear I didn't like it. This is another reason I didn't like wearing skirts.

//time skip//
-Cinema-

We step in the mall and again..people we're looking at me. Jungkook suddenly stop walking and look at me.

"What?" I ask as I stop too

"Open your jacket" He said and I look at him confuse but just open it and give it to him. His another hand grab my waist and  suddenlly pull me near him as he tie the jacket on my waist. My hands is on his chest while I was staring at him still shook that he pull me. My heart was beating even faster. Really...what's happening to me. Even since he came. He never stop making me feel something like this. I didn't realize he finish tied my jacket as he was staring at me too.

"Y/n...let's go" he said and I went back to reality

-In the cinema-

I was freezing like really FREEZING. Soon I was shivering. Suddenly I felt someone put a jacket on me.

"Wear it properly" Jungkook said

"Uh huh thanks. What about you?" I ask

"I can bear it" he said. Seriously what is he doing to me.

So another chapter. This chapter kinda bored. I hope you enjoy. Sorry for any mistake and stay tune!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
74.6K 2.6K 54
"Thankyou. I will wash it...and return it tomorrow". Saying that you looked in his eyes. Those borwn eyes made you feel like you wanna drown in them...
6K 386 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
1.8K 511 21
[ Completed ] •look me in the Eyes, then tell me pretty Lies• --------------------------♡---------------------------- What will you do if the person...