About Neeraj Kochhar Viraj Gr...

By virajsteel770

Neeraj Kochhar Viraj Group was founded in 1992. Neeraj Kochhar Viraj Group is also second largest manufacture... More

About Neeraj Kochhar Viraj Profiles| Neeraj Kochhar Viraj Group
Neeraj Kochhar Viraj Group: Best Steel Manufacturer in India
K Sahoo Viraj Steel |Viraj Stainless Steel Fasteners, Viraj Stainless Steel Wire
Details of Neeraj Kochhar Viraj Group & Neeraj Kochhar Viraj Profiles
Relevant Details About Viraj Steel Odisha, Viraj Steel Sambalpur

Viraj Steel Sambalpur| Viraj Steel Odisha| Viraj Stainless Steel Flanges

2 1 0
By virajsteel770

Viraj Steel Odisha is one of the major plants of Viraj Steel Industry. In order to prove our commitment for world class quality products, we operate with the best and latest technologies to manufacture broad variety of stainless-steel product. Viraj has currently emerged with ABP Induction System in Germany with three high power induction furnaces.

Viraj Steel Sambalpur is our one of the plants located in Odisha. At this branch we manufacture Stainless Steel Wire Rods and Wire, Stainless-steel Fasteners, Stainless-steel Bright Bars and many products. Today we are the largest exporter of Stainless-steel product in India and export nearly 90% of our production.

Viraj Stainless Steel Flanges is the world leader for steel flanges. We manufacture variety of shape and size to meet our customer expectation. Our flanges manufacturing division comprises of an integrated forge shop which provide all type of pipe fittings i.e. flanges in different specifications such as ASME, EN, DIN, AWWA and more. We manufacture flanges of ½" to 40" size range. Viraj Steel Sambalpur has established a strict quality system with more than 90 approvals and certifications. Viraj Stainless Steel Flanges is here to supply quality product to major end users over the diverse list of industries with the help of these approvals and certifications.

At VirajSteel Odisha we manufacture long lasting product that lasts long. It is ourresponsibility to provide you with the best quality product. For stainlesssteel products reach us at Viraj SteelSambalpur.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 36.4K 106
Maran and Maya, two independent individuals hate each other out of their family background but destiny has some other plans by bringing them together...
La Principessa By jh

General Fiction

431K 3.7K 7
"You are our sister, Ana! Our little girl and our world. You may not be ours by blood but you are ours by heart and choice, baby. We love you." ...
68.4K 3.4K 45
A girl got isekaid into her favourite webtoon called Lookism.She tries to help her favourite characters by disgusing herself as a guy so she can figh...
239K 17.3K 21
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...