𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝕳𝖚𝖒𝖆𝖓

By IMBACKFROMNARNIA123

Jungkook encounters 6 mysterious people, who he learns aren't really people at all. Spin-off: Lone Wolf START... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Aight listen up y'all + ART GALLERY + SPIN-OFF
BACKGROUND INFORMATION

11

25.6K 1.5K 1.3K
By IMBACKFROMNARNIA123

Yoongi

Jungkook woke up to someone shaking him. He opened his eyes slowly and saw it was still dark out. It must've been really early, the sun hadn't even risen yet. Jungkook blinked and saw Jin's handsome face looking down at him.

"Jin?" Jungkook yawned cutely, his fists rubbing the sleepiness out of his eyes.

"It's time." Jin spoke quietly, his tone serious.

Jungkook was definitely awake then. He sat up so quickly that he got a little dizzy. Jin helped him out of bed and they rushed to the balcony. Jungkook was tripping over his own feet as they hurried to the stained glass doors.

"What time is it? And why is he on the balcony?" Jungkook asked quickly.

"It's 6:00. And he's on the balcony because that's where we found him. We thought he'd be able to make it longer but we were wrong, he's got minutes left." Jin answered before swinging the door open.

Four men were standing over something on the balcony, looking down. As soon as they walked out they heard Namjoon speak.

"He's dead."

It was silent for a moment. Jungkook felt his heart drop. No. How can he be dead? It was his fault, he was supposed to be there.

Jungkook pushed the men out of the way and looking down at their feet.

What?

A black raven lay at their feet, dead. Jungkook looked up at them, confused.

"What's going on?" Jungkook and Jin were completely lost.

"This bird flew into the window. He's gone." Taehyung shook his head solemnly.

"What? Why did you scare me like that?! I thought you meant Yoongi was dead!" Jungkook shouted, hitting Namjoon on his chest.

"Ah, be careful, bunny." Namjoon grunted, holding the place where the boy hit him.

Jungkook was mad- no, furious. He didn't even know why. He hit Namjoon again, then Taehyung, then Jimin and then Hoseok. They all groaned.

"What did I do?" Hoseok muttered, completely unfazed, as ghosts couldn't feel pain.

"Okay so a bird is dead, big deal. Where the fuck is Yoongi?" Jin interrupted, scowling at the group.

"How blind are you?" A weak raspy voice spoke up.

The group turned to the vampire standing in the shadows. His pale shaky hands were gripping the railing to keep himself up.

"Yoongi, not the time for jokes. Get over here." Jin demanded, stomping up to the withered male and grabbing his arm.

"I am perfectly capable of walking, witch." Yoongi snapped, snatching his arm away. He took a wobbly step forward and would've fallen right on his face if Jin hadn't grabbed him.

Jin pulled him up and brought him into the light. Jungkook gasped, almost wishing he couldn't see him. His skin was super pale, more so than normal. An unhealthy pale. His eyes were black and dead looking, with dark bags underneath as well. His hair wasn't silver anymore, it was completely white. Like an albino.

"Oh my God." Jungkook gasped, stepping closer.

Yoongi's mouth hung open when he did, his nose going wild at the scent of his sweet blood. He was so busy dying he forgot that the human's blood type was his absolute favorite. His mouth watered and he let out a broken groan.

"Jungkook..." Yoongi whispered, reaching out for the human. Jin held him back.

"Remember to control yourself." Jin said directly in his ear, his voice completely serious.

The vampire was only half listening. He was whimpering quietly and clawing at the air weakly, trying to get to Jungkook. This was the one time Yoongi was so vulnerable. When he needed blood. In a way they found it almost funny, since Yoongi was always the head honcho.

Jin carefully let go of him and everyone watched the vampire stumble to the human, falling at his feet. Jungkook quickly crouched down. The smell was so much better up close. Yoongi licked his lips.

"Neck or wrist?" Yoongi croaked out, his black eyes staring into Jungkook's.

"Wherever." Jungkook quickly answered.

Yoongi sat up as much as he could, pulling Jungkook on his lap so the human was straddling him. Jungkook jumped a little, Yoongi's body was ice cold. Yoongi stared at him and slowly lowered his mouth to his skin.

Jungkook gasped when he felt Yoongi's tongue against the sensitive skin on his neck. His surprisingly warm lips kissed the area before his fangs sunk into the flesh. Jungkook cried out, but the pain was gone as soon as it arrived. The teeth were indeed still in his neck, but for some reason it stopped hurting. The pain turned into something else.

Everyone's eyes went wide when Jungkook moaned.

Jungkook quickly snapped his mouth shut, covering it with his hand. His cheeks felt like they had been set on fire. Why the heck would he moan? Is he stupid or something?

The other men were shocked. They had never seen Yoongi suck anyone's blood before. But they were pretty sure no one got pleasure from it. It was supposed to be excruciating and painful. Apparently not for Jungkook.

"Is that supposed to happen?" Jimin whispered to Jin, who was just as shocked as the rest of them.

Jin slowly shook his head no.

"The only way that should happen is if...." Jin trailed off when he saw Yoongi's wrist. The others caught on, wondering when the vampire even got it.

Jungkook squirmed a bit and tried to muffle the sounds of pleasure he was involuntarily releasing, but to no avail. They were quiet, but what he didn't realize is that they all had way better hearing than humans. Every whimper and whine that left Jungkook was heard by their horny asses.

Jin pulled Yoongi away after a few more seconds, who groaned in annoyance. Jungkook felt the spot on his neck. It was healed completely. He looked up at Yoongi's face and gasped.

His hair was no longer white and instead completely black. His skin went back to normal and his eyes were back to silver with a hint of red. He looked almost exactly the same way he did in that painting of him in the hallway.

"Ugh, I hate not dying." Yoongi groaned, gently pushing Jungkook off his lap and standing to his feet.

"You look good, Gramps." Hoseok snickered when he received a death glare from the older.

"How do you feel?" Jin asked, placing a hand on Yoongi's back.

Yoongi cracked his neck and rolled his shoulders. "Like shit."

Jungkook slowly got up and rubbed his neck. He didn't feel any blood. He was a bit dizzy so he stumbled and grabbed onto Yoongi for support. He quickly let go and shuffled away when he realized what just happened, moving to the railing to steady himself instead.

"Okay, it's great that you're not dead but I have to go now." Taehyung said so quickly you could barely understand him. He turned around only to come in contact with stained glass.

"Did he just walk into a door?"

Yoongi muttered something in another language while shaking his head. Jin hardly stifled a snicker. Jungkook was confused, but remembered Yoongi and Jin spoke a different language.

Taehyung opened the door and ran out.

"I'm going to my room, don't go in there for a while." Jimin quickly ran out as well, Namjoon and Hoseok following and saying the same thing.

Jin glanced down at his pants. "Yeah, I need to go too. See you." Jin waved before leaving and shutting the door behind him.

"What happened to them?" Jungkook tilted his head to the side.

"Probably the way you were moan- you know what, forget it. They're fine." Yoongi murmured, his eyes staring into Jungkook's for a few seconds.

"So are you better now? Are you sure you got a pint?" Jungkook questioned, looking away from the older.

"No, I only got half. Otherwise, you'd pass out. We'll wait till later tonight for the rest." Yoongi shook his head, reaching out for the door handle.

Jungkook put a hand on his back. Yoongi slowly turned his head to look at him.

"I'm glad you're not dead." Jungkook gave him a small smile, retracting his hand gently.

He watched as Yoongi's veiny hand slowly slipped off the door handle and fell to his side. Jungkook looked up and his eyes met Yoongi's. Yoongi stared at him silently for a few seconds, his expression unreadable.

Suddenly, Jungkook felt large hands on his waist and warm lips against his. The kiss was short but Jungkook felt a spark. His eyes were wide when Yoongi pulled away, almost not wanting him to.

"Thanks." Yoongi winked with a small smirk before he opened the door and left.

Jungkook stood there for a few moments, still trying to process what just happened. When he got here, he was told he was to fall in love with the 6 men. He thought that was insane and would never happen. But now that he thought about it, he shared some nice moments with each of them.

Maybe falling in love with them wouldn't be so hard after all.

What the fuck was this chapter I- 🤡

The reason why it wasn't as 'romantic' as the others was cause Yoongi isn't a romantic type character but he does love Jungkook so👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 7.1K 90
Where alpha Jungkook finally finds his match. - Jungkook thought finding his mate was the hardest part but he was proven wrong when he met the tall b...
36K 1.1K 31
How will Jungkook's life change when he finds out he has six mates? Will he be able to survive? ♤ m-pregnancy ♤ Bts x jungkook ♤ Happy Ending!!!! ♤ B...
1.4M 91.3K 31
Taehyung wasn't aware there were other werewolves besides him. That is, until he's taken away from his familiar but horrible life and gets pushed int...
62K 2.8K 30
jungkook lives a normal life, he's just a small little happy bean who's too precious for this world...but it just had to be ruined by these vampires...