Difference

By garicksons

A story of teenager Adonis, living with post traumatic stress disorder, as well as a world of other issues in... More

Disclaimer
1. I like your shoes
2. Teen Connection Club
3. Skylar & Braheim
4. Guitar Playing
5. American Oven
6. The R Word
7. Facetime
8. Christmas Eve
9. Merry Chrithmath
10. Bad, but Fun.
11. CN Tower
12. Dread Head
13. Email
14. Bitch
15. Creative Writing
16. Keith
17. Party
18. Pineapples
19. Pills
20. Six Years Ago
21. I like you
22. Abstinence
23. Breathe
24. Micheal
PSA: dont do this
25. Ice Cubes *TW*
26. Cookies
27. Frozen
backstory
28. Her
29. Ali-bi
31. Sneak
32. Bruise
33. Loud
34. Swishers
35. Argument.
36. Back Home
37. Comfortable
38. Sidechick
39. Fight
40. Grow
41. Dinnertime
42. Advice
43. Drinks
44. Emotions
45. Sick
46. Abrasive
47. Meeting.
48. Family
49. ♡ Valentine ♡
50. ♡ Valentine pt 2 ♡
51. NYC (Final)
Epilogue: 5 years later
New Books
Q&A
Happy Fall ;)

30. Freaky

23.5K 1.7K 2.4K
By garicksons

so this chapter is..interesting. last couple chapters have been dark and heavy lol so here's something a bit lighter. Don and Farrah being awkward horny teens

With that being said, sexual content warning 🛑
—-

A week later-

Eden

"Don't you ever get tired of hiding?" Adam said, passing me the blunt.

"Nah."

We'd been sitting in his outside his house for over an hour, it was like a routine for us. After school I'd go straight to his house, the days his mom were there we'd smoke in his car, the days she wasn't— I'd come in.

"Why not? I mean it's exhausting, Eden."

"I'd rather be exhausted than be judged by everyone I know. I'd rather be exhausted than not have a place to live."

"Bro she wouldn't kick you out-"

"You don't know her, Adam."

"You right. I don't."

"My mom is not like other moms. She finds anything untraditional abhorrent. I've heard it out her own mouth."

"Nigga you know I don't know what that means. I'm just saying..we eighteen. We both tryna go to the same school, I want something for us. I want something that doesn't have to stay in the dark."

"If you want something out of the dark go find someone who's willing to do that."

"Eden- don't play with me."

"Then stop tripping." I shrugged.

"So..you told your brother?" Adam sighed.

"Yep."

"How's he taking it?"

"That nigga lives in his own world. He don't care. He always underneath his girl nowadays."

"Good for him, he needs that."

Adam knew every detail of my home life, family, everything. He's the only one I could trust with stuff like that.

"Yeah, he does."

Adonis»

"Alright Don, my turn my turn. Never have I ever sent an inappropriate picture." Farrah giggled.

"Farrah you know I've never done that."

Farrah and I had been on FaceTime since I got home, and with it now being past six o'clock..it felt like we'd talked about almost everything.

"I don't know what freaky things you do." She said shrugging.

"I wouldn't have anyone to send those types of pictures to." I told her.

"I mean....."

"Farrah..what does that mean?"

I know what that means.

"What? I'm not saying we should send each other pictures, I'm just saying that..it ain't illegal." She said, mumbling the last part.

"I think it is."

"If you get caught, sure."

Farrah and I have sent more than a few risky texts over the past few weeks, but pictures? That's something else. Not something I'm not interested in doing, but still crazy.

I don't even know how to take pictures like that. And I definitely wouldn't know how to act if Farrah sent me one.

"I guess you're right."

"No pressure," she laughed. "Just a thought."

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not opposed to that..I've just..never.."

"Neither have I. Isn't that exciting? I mean, I take them when I feel cute..but I never actually send them to anyone."

Don't imagine them, Adonis. Don't imagine them.

"I guess that's exciting."

"Yeah, it is. But uh...you should go look at our text
conversation."

"Okay..?"

I swiped out of FaceTime, clicked on the messages app, and opened our conversation.

I gasped.

"Farrah..!"

I could hear her laughing hysterically in the background.

"Farrah...you..I.."

"You don't like it?"

"I- I do. I.."

Wow. I felt stupid for my reaction, but no complete sentences could come to my mind.

"Do you..think you'd wanna send one back?"

I wasn't exactly sure why Farrah would gain any satisfaction from me sending a picture of my appendage, but simply knowing that it would made me willing to try.

"Yeah..I would."

"Cool. I'm gonna jump in the shower, I'll call you back okay?" She smiled.

"Okay."

When she hung up, I took a deep breath.

I glanced at the picture she sent me one more time. For some reason, it was different than seeing a random woman's body on the internet. It was so much better.

Don't overthink this, Adonis. Just take the picture, and send it. That's it.

What if she doesn't like it? How do I know I'm doing it right??

No worries, I decided to do what I always did. Google.

I did some researching, eventually finding a step by step guide in what I should do. Perfect.

Tips to get that perfect shot! 🍆😉

• Leave your hands in the shot! This is the best way to show scale without looking desperate.

• Make sure the pic has decent lighting and background. It's a struggle to take an attractive dick pic as it is. Make sure you have proper lighting to show skin color and a background free of clutter

• Zoom out so you can see more than just your dick. Include some of the rest of your body in your dick pic.

Seems simple enough.

-

Farrah»

It had been a week since that night in the park with Adonis, and I'd yet to bring up my conversation with Abby. I just..figured that wasn't what he wanted to hear.

As for today, I don't know what possessed me to take that risk and send that picture to Adonis..but his reaction was very cute.

When I got out the shower, I threw my pijamas on, before returning to my room to check my phone.

Don 💞:
Attachment: 1 image

I let out an audible gasp, Adonis is usually so shy, it surprised me how open he was to doing this.

Before I could open the message, there was banging on my door.

"Yes?" I said, annoyed.

Braheim swung my door open frustratedly.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't know what's up with you..or your weird ass boyfriend..but ever since that day where all that weird shit happened with him, Abby has not spoken to me."

"Excuse me?"

"That day where he was weird with her? The day where she went to talk to you and came back with tears in her eyes?? Yeah, she hasn't spoken to me."

"And you're blaming me?"

"I gave it a week, Farrah. I still haven't heard anything. That couldn't have been a coincidence. I mean fuck, I finally find someone who makes me happy and your autistic boyfriend-"

Before he could finish I grabbed a book off my nightstand, throwing it at him forcefully.

"Stop blaming Adonis because a girl doesn't like you anymore!"

"I'm not just blaming him! I'm blaming you too! What the hell did you two talk about on the stairs, Farrah?"

I didn't say anything. It wasn't my place to tell the story from either Abigail or Adonis' perspective.

"Get out, Braheim. You're not acting like yourself."

"It's because I really really liked her!! I bet if someone you cared for just ceased contact with you for no apparent reason, you'd be mad too."

"Yeah and I wouldn't blame people who had nothing to do with it! Get out!"

"There's no way either you or him had nothing to do with it." He said, leaving my room and slamming my door.

I sighed, turning over in my bed.

Adonis»

Twenty minutes, and no response from Farrah.

Maybe I shouldn't have sent it. She's out the shower by now, right?  I was beginning to feel stressed, I can't unsend it now.

I put my phone face down on my bed, as I began to pace around my room.

"It's fine, it's fine." I told myself.

As I began to get more and more worried, a text appeared on my screen.

Farrah:
facetime me? ☺️

Oh, ok.

———

That next morning, I woke up confused. My light was on all night, my phone was unplugged next to me, and there was a random towel in my bed.

I then remembered exactly what I'd did on the phone with Farrah last night, and it made sense.

Last night's endeavors were certainly not planned, but it was so much fun.

I never saw myself being brave enough, or even being comfortable enough to do something like that..but somehow I was, and I really enjoyed myself.

I did, however, stay up later than I probably should have last night. Meaning I didn't have the energy to get up now.

As I tried to force myself out of bed to go down for breakfast, Eden knocked on my door.

"Hm?" I said sleepily.

He came in, yawning.

"Mom had somewhere to go this morning, so me and Noel made breakfast."

"Okay."

"And Adonis, " he said scanning my room "I get you're an amateur, but you're not supposed to leave the nut towel on your bed."

"Eden it's not a— ok. Did you need something else?"

"Nah. Just letting you know breakfast is ready."

"Why..have you been being so nice?"

"I can't be nice?"

"It's out of the ordinary." I said, honestly.

"You're right. I'm usually not nice, that's because I'm usually not happy. As of late, I've been happy." He shrugged.

"Why's that?"

"Same reason you've been. I met someone special."

a/n:
I hate posting filler but damn I gotta get this story where it needs to go.

My birthday tomorrow 😅 soooo probably won't be editing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 16.9K 51
Theo couldn't leave her alone and young love can be a dangerous thing. Story is mainly told from a boys perspective! small age gap
1.5M 126K 56
| a true story about a boy who hides his pain behind his smile and a girl determined to see it | - FREE story with paid Exclusive Chapters and Writer...
Dysmorphia By rahma

Teen Fiction

226K 11.1K 48
"Possibly one of the best books I have ever read." "This is the best book I've read on Wattpad. I'm not lying." "This was the most beautifully writte...
88 8 10
A depressed girl who goes to a boarding school falls in love with the new student. Possible !TW! contains subjects as bullying, self-harm ,actions...