crumble | h.s

Per ulookuglytodaysis

{completed} "I want to go home." I plead. "Do you? Because Lydia, I will take you home myself if that's wha... Més

part one: the robbery
part two: aftermath
part three
part four
part five
part six
part seven
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part fifteen
part sixteen
part seventeen
part eighteen
part nineteen
part twenty
part twenty two
part twenty three
part twenty four
part twenty five
part twenty six
part twenty seven
part twenty eight
part twenty nine
part thirty
part thirty one
part thirty two
part thirty three
part thirty four
part thirty five
part thirty six
part thirty seven
part thirty eight
part thirty nine
part forty
part forty one
part forty two
part forty three
part forty four
part forty five
part forty six
part forty seven
part forty eight
part forty nine
part fifty
part fifty one
part fifty two
part fify three: 72 hours
part fifty four
party fifty five: 48 hours
part fifty six: 24 hours
part fifty seven: goodbye
part fifty eight
part fifty nine
part sixty
Author's Note
Announcement!!!!
RESURRECT
hi :)
surprise ...
new fic!

part twenty one

8.8K 230 65
Per ulookuglytodaysis

Lydia White

I haven't left my room for the whole day. I couldn't. There was no way in hell I was able to face Harry and the guys...not after what I've learned in these past 12 hours.

They were the ones that broke into the diner, and they were the ones who terrorized my mind for weeks.

I've always felt like there was something different about Harry, but I sure as hell didn't think it was the fact that he was the leader of a gang. It didn't feel real. None of it did. I felt like I was having a really bad dream.

But I was awake.

I was still in the dark about so much. Did the people who broke into my home have something to do with this? The man in the store? Was my brother involved? These were all questions racing through my mind constantly. And I wanted answers.

As much as I hated and was terrified of him right now, Harry was the only way I would find out the truth. But I wasn't going to approach him. I was going to let him come to me because if I went to him...it would seem like everything was fine.

And it was most definitely not.

The whole time I've been in my room, I thought about escaping. I thought about calling Eliza or James or anyone to come pick me up so I could get out of here.

But, as I thought about it more...there was a part of me that didn't want to leave.

There was a part of me that did trust Harry. Deep down, I knew he wanted to keep me safe. If he wanted to hurt me, he probably would have done it by now. He's had so many opportunities where I was vulnerable and clueless, so he could have just killed me there and then.

But this side of me was battling with the side that now thought of Harry as a deranged psychopath who tried to murder my friend.

The bed that I confined myself to wasn't even my bed. Usually, if I had a bad day or if there was something shitty going on in my life, I'd be able to crash into my own bed at the end of the day.

But here I was, in a strangers bed, in a gang leaders house.

I didn't know what time it was, but it wasn't dark out so it had to be daytime. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, then combed my fingers through my extremely messy bed head.

I looked in the mirror in front of my bed. I've been through hell this past 12ish hours, and I looked like it too. I had heavy bags under my red eyes. My cheeks were flushed and my hair was all over the place. I had changed out of the wet clothes and into a pair of shorts and a large grey sweater.

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed with a groan. I hadn't moved in hours. I let my feet hit the floor and eventually stood up, putting all my weight on them. My feet were very sore from running without shoes. Actually, my entire body was sore. It had been put under so much turmoil. I was also dirty. I didn't get the chance to shower. The rain had washed pretty much all of the dirt from the ground off of me, but I could still feel it.

To sum it up, I wanted to clean myself...so bad. But I didn't want to leave the room.

I sigh, knowing I can't stay in this room for the rest of my life. I have to get up to at least use the bathroom. Maybe I can sneak my way down the hall to the washroom without being seen.

The last thing I wanted to do was talk to any of these men. They were monsters.

I walk to my door and inhale sharply before hesitantly turning the handle. The door creeps open and I pinch my eyes shut in hopes that it would stay silent as it opens up.

I slowly emerge out of my room and peek my head around to see if it was clear. I then begin to tiptoe quickly to the washroom down the hall, passing all the bedrooms on the way.

Once I reach the bathroom door, I silently praise myself for making it here unseen. I go to turn the knob on the door, but it suddenly snaps open and the knob rips out of my grasp.

I inhale sharply, then proceed to lose my breath as Harry stands right in front of me in the doorway to the washroom.

His brows are furrowed, and his jaw is clenched at first, but when his eyes land on me, his features relax slightly and his lips part away from eachother.

Fear and panic starts to build up inside of me. I knew what Harry was capable of now. I knew he could do whatever he wanted with me because after all...

he's holding me captive.

I slowly bring my eyes up to meet his. The familiar green burned into my blue.

"Lydia-" he starts.

"Sorry, I didn't realize you were in here." I say, not letting him finish his thoughts. I quickly turn around and start to walk back to my room.

"It's all yours." he says. There was little to no emotion in his voice. I stop in my tracks and bite my lip. I let out a sigh and turn back around.

I begin to walk past him but he almost instantly grabs a hold of my wrist. It wasn't a harsh hold, but I instinctively let out a yelp and flinch at his touch.

"What are you doing?" I say in surprise and slight fear.

He stands in front of me and pulls me gently into the bathroom by my wrist, not saying a word. Anxiety starts building inside me as I feel my chest grow.

Once we're both inside the bathroom, he lets go of me and closes the door and locks it.

"What the hell?" I say. My voice carries through the room. I back away from him so that we're both on opposite sides of the small washroom.

"Let me talk." he says. His voice was low and monotone.

My eyes widen as I feel my anxiety and panic turn into anger. My brows furrow and my fists clench together.

"Let you talk? Talk about what? Talk about the fact that you're the one who shot up my diner!? Talk about the fact that James was put in the hospital?" I raise my voice with every word as I spit at him in fury. Harry sighs and licks his bottom lip, leaning against the door with his hands behind his back. "Maybe you want to talk about the fact that you're the leader of a gang and that you are the reason my life has been endangered for the past month!" I shout. His eyes shift from my face and down to the floor at his feet.

I take a step closer to him out of bravery. He raises his head to look up at me.

"You ruined my fucking life." I scowl.

His face doesn't move. He doesn't react. Everything about him stays the same as I try to catch my breath. I was so furious and I was only beginning to let it all out. I glare at him as he stares.

"Well say something, god dammit!" I shout even louder.

"You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about." he says in a calm tone.

I feel heat spread throughout my body. From my toes to my head, I was boiling in rage. I have no idea what I'm talking about? I know exactly what I'm talking about.

"No! You're only saying that because you know I'm right. You want me to be wrong so badly." I yell, not caring who hears it. Courage causes me to walk right up to him and look him right in the eye.

"I hate your guts." I spit as I shove him with my hands.

A smirk crawls across his face and he looks at the ground, shaking his head.

"You hate my guts, huh?" He mocks. I continue to glare at him. He raises his head to look at me and burn his eyes directly into mine. I take a step back...but he takes a step forward.

"You're so naïve, it's insane." he chuckles lowly. I widen my eyes at his comment. I open my mouth to say something, but no words come out. I just stand there looking up at him like an idiot.

"You have no fucking clue. You have no fucking idea what's going on." he clenches his teeth.

I've never seen him like this. I was terrified.

"I want to go home." I plead.

"Do you? Because Lydia, I will take you home myself if that's what you want." He says lowly. I knit my brows together in confusion. He takes another step toward me.

"But, don't you remember? There's people out there, Lydia." He steps right up to me and tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear. "People who want to hurt you." he continues. I feel tears well up in my eyes as I let out a sharp exhale. Harry leans down so that his lips are right next to my ear and I tremble in pure terror.

"And this time..." I feel him speak against my ear.

"I won't be there to save you." he whispers darkly.

Silent tears begin to fall down my cheeks. I suck in a breath as he backs away from me. I keep my eyes glued to the door in front of me, avoiding Harry completely.

"What do you want." I whisper, not looking at him.

"For you to let me explain myself. Let me explain everything." he says. His dark and intimidating tone was gone now. I look up at him as he looks at me. His features were relaxed and calm.

"I promise I won't hold any detail back. Just trust me." he beckons.

I shut my parted lips and wipe my glossy eyes with the back of my hand. Hesitantly, I nod.

He smirks very slightly, but it quickly disappears.

"Come with me."

-

UM HI. so i know it's been a minute since an update but i have been writing and plotting lots and i have a lot of stuff for y'all coming up ;)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

632K 11.4K 95
[COMPLETED] 18+⚠️: Contains mature and sexual content // enemies to lovers "I hate you." I repeated as I continued to walk toward her, causing her t...
172 7 7
"Oh but you see sweetheart, there's so much more I am capable of. You see me from the outside, a guy who can just look at a person once and have them...
752 28 28
Louis Tomlinson/ one direction Fan FIC *Warning: Violence and sex* To escape my old life for a few months, I decided to spend my summer holidays in L...
426 33 21
~~ "You asked me if I had ever been in love, and I said no, right?" He inquired while gazing into my eyes, a smile playing on his lips, his dimples...