CreepyPasta Boyfriend Scenari...

بواسطة MusicInMute1

He cheated.....now what will he do for you.....find out and let's make him work for it haha المزيد

1. He hurts me because he can't take the pain anymore
Let me be honest.
3. Jealous of Jane?
not and update but.......BTS
2 things i have to ask.
4. Love Drunk
HELP!!!!
5. Letting Go Pt 1
6. Wanting Text and.....sorry
CONTEST OVER
FINALLY CHAPTER 6. Kidnap
Eyeless Jack One Shot
7. Seduction. Note at the end
8. Bye Bassy...THE END
Questions
Its out!!
Goody bye Jonghyun
BTS Book

2. Your new boyfriend is........a plan

40K 612 1.1K
بواسطة MusicInMute1

Your new boyfriend is........a plan

Special appearance of Sebatian Michaelis

Slenderman.

You got yourself a new boyfriend and you were happy as ever. He was perfect. He never yelled at you and your fights were never too serious to the point where he insulted you. True gentleman. Slenderman wasn't too happy about this. He was always following you guys around and I had to be there with him just so he didn't kill your knew guy. He felt as though he would rip the guys head off any second. " she just....she just forgot about me....just like that" he growled and he ripped a big piece of bark off a tree. " it been months Slender....and no offence but...her new boyfriend is hoooooot" I said as I check him out. " fine if that's the way she wants it...2 can play it that game" he said pulled me with him

Ben Drowned.

Please don't hurt me but Ben made me do this....I places hidden cameras in your house. Except your bathroom. Me and Ben were in my place..watching what you and your new boyfriend were doing. "This weird why do I have to do this." I said. "Because you caused this and....I'll rip your eyes out of your face and shoved them down your throat".....there was no hope for me. Our attention went back to my scream and saw how your bf was tickling you. Your laughed, the kissed.......then the kissed turned into heated one. "That......damn bastared....touched my girl" Ben growed. "......damn her new bf is........Sexy" I commented, Ben slapped my head. "Fine I see how it is....I play this game too...and your going to help me Ally." I gulped.

Jeff The Killer.

You and your new bf were watching a movie at his place. You were cuddles up.he had his arm wrapped around you. He would kiss his your head often. It was super cute. " aw.....why can't I have a guy like that" I pounted. Jeff growed and pulled my hair. "He is stealing my girl and your to blame" i hissed in pain. " I'm not the one that cheated" "yah but y-" he stopped has he saw how your new bf kissed so sweetly. "Damn that boy has some cute lips" I said. Jeff just pulled my hair even harder. "Shut the fuck up" "hey can you blame her bf is crazy hot" I said. He growled and then pulled us away from the house. "2 can play it this game" he hissed. My head began to hurt.

Eyeless Jack.

" EJ this is weird" I said as we sunk into your house in the middle of the night. "That bitch is sleeping with my girl" he said. I made a face O.O!!! "Ew I don't want to see them in the doing the adult thing" I cried trying to jump out the window. EJ grabbed my arm and pulled me next to him. " I didn't mean it like, I mean Y/n is letting the bitch sleep next to her.....and trust me if they were doing that......things would have gotten dirty by now" EJ growled. I sighed in relief. We walked to your room and saw you cured up in a ball at your bf's side. "Aw the feels" I said placing my hand where my heart is suppose to be. Then I got a better close of your Bf. " now that it see him...I wouldn't mind seeing him without a shirt" I smiled. EJ grabbed my hand and bend my fingers. "Shut up, she thinks she can do this to me...well I'll play to." He pulled me close to the window and pushed me.

Masky.

".....Masky...can we get cake?" I asked.we were in Starbucks and you and your new Bf were in a sweets shop on a date....and I was hungry. The shops were across each other. "What does she see in him..I mean look at him" he said and so I did. Once I did my eyes almost popped out. "He is fine as hell" I said. Masky growled and poured the hot coffee on my hand. I yelpped and looks at him in shock. "You said to look at him" I pounted. " yah not to comment" he hissed. I rubbed my hand and looked at you guys again. Your Bf was feeding you...and you were feeding him.so cute. "Forever alone" I said sadly. Masky growled and pulled me away. "Let's see how she feels when she sees me with someone else." He said. I gasped and turn my head to the shop. "Cake..wait for me" I cried.

Hoody.

"Your hoodie stinks" I said as I covered my nose. Me and Hoody were at the park 'protecting' you as he would said. He made me wear his hood just in case you spotted us and you would just reconise me. " he better unwrap that gross arm of his off her" he growled. You and your new bf were walked around and your Bf was hugging you, twarling you, kissing your head and Hoody wasn't too happy about this. "He looks so damn ugly I mean really" Hoody commented. I giggled because it was not true, your bf is VERY hot. " no he isn't" I said. Hoody elbowed my stomach and I held it in pain. "That's it I can't take it anymore Ally....we're going to do someone about this."

Lost Silver.

" Silver can you hurry up" I cried in pain. We were at your place and silver thought it would be a good idea to spy on you and your new Bf. However your window was a little bit to high and Silver couldn't see very well. So I'm giving him a lift on my shoulders. "Ally stop moving" I growled has he reached his hand down to smack my face. "My shoulders hurt" I hissed. He ignored me and just kept watch you guys. "I swear if that guy thinks he can be with her I'm gonna-" I cut him off my pushing him off. I then stepped on his back to check what was going on "oooooo her bf as a cute butt" I said. Silver pushed me off if back and started pulling my away by the collar of my shirt.

Glitchy Red.

Me and Red were at the library.......researching and comparing your new bf and Red. "Ok Ally your a girl right?..what makes him better then me?" He ask. I looked at you guys and watched how your new bf was reading to you as you drank the coffee(or whatever drink) he bought you. "Well then we would be here forever" I said. Red grabbed my hair and hissed at me. "Tell me" I rolled my eyes. "He's really hot, he treats her likea quees and....I don't know" I cried. He let go and sighed "she forgot about me......and that hurts......but....she is not going to get away with this" he said smirking and he pulled me away.

Dark Link.

I was in.....a cosplay place dressed as....Link and Dark was being an ass. "Look I don't get the point in spying on Y/n" I said fixing my hat. Dark looked down me with a glare. I looked up at him with fear. He the grabbed my hat and threw it across the room. " MY HAT" I yelled and ran to get. While I was gone Dark went back to spying on you and your new bf. " damn it Y/n....why would you do this to me" he said as his voice cracked. I walked up behind him while fixing my hat again. " well why did you cheat" I growled. Dark grabbed me roughly and was about to say something. Until he saw how your knew bf kissed with so sweetly. I felt Darks grip on my tighten. "She...did she really.....alright then....Ally you are going to help me.......get back at her" he said pulling me away

Laughing Jack.

" I look stupid" I cried out. LJ dragged me to the carnival and in order to no get spotted from up you he made me dress like him....but with color. He grabbed my throat and began to choke me. "Well we won't be here if you would just fix this....not my girlfriend is with another man" he hissed. "Yah and her new bf is hotter" I said. He was going to say something until we heard your laughter. Your new bf was feeding you your favorite candy and you were feeding him. I looked at LJ and he didn't look angry as I expected he looked sad. He didn't say anything just dragged me away...I knew what was going to happen.

Dr.Smiley.

So one day you got sick and it was so bad that you had to go to the hospital. Smiley found out about it and wanted to visit you. But the way he was dresses he would get the police called on him so he made me get him the normal, clean clothes. "You look........clean" I said. He just growled at me. When we wer walking up to your room the door was open. We could here you and you new bf. He was saying how beautiful you are, and how cute.....then we heard kisses....a little moan......and now my virgin ears are bleeding....and my arm since Smiley was digging his nails in me. "What. The. Hell......how dare the son of a b**** touch her......well fine..let it be"

Sonic Exe.

You and your new bf were hanging out in the woods. Just chasing each other, had a picnic, kissing, making out...what couples do. And Sonic was there the whole time...and me since he just has o drag me along with him. "Ugh look at them it's gross. They're fools." He said insulting up you guys. "Yah says the cheating, stalking ex who is very hung over his ex" I said. He looked at me and glared. " Ally I am this close to beating the s*** out of you" he growled. "Go right ahead then you would just have to wait even longer to get the love of your live" I said smirking. We turn back to you guys and saw you guys were making out. Sonic's eyes turned red and grabbed a squirrel that was climbing the tree next to him, ripped the poor anime apart causing he blood to spledder on me

Ticci Toby.

You and your me bf were having a nice bond fire outside your house. You were snuggling next to me and he was running his fingers through your hair. Toby and I were outside with you guys too...just a bit for farther then you guys. Toby was close into blowing his head off with anger. He had his ax and was just chopping and chopping the tree he was leaning on. I didn't say anything, knowing that if I did that ax with me on my head before I finish me sentence. "Sebastian stop" you giggled as he was tickling your side. Toby growled and threw his ax at me. Lucky for me it was able to duck on time. "That little...............fine to can play it that game" he laughed evily.

The Rake.

So Rak is still on his monster form. He's been like this since the break up....no once going back to human form. He was just outside your house and you still haven't notice it....and he was visible to see. You know how dog sits on his butt.....that's house Rake was sitting..with his red eyes....he was scary as hell. I was also standing outside your house and you didn't see me. But then again you were to distracted with your knew bf, Sebastian. Rake would follow you or him with his eyes just waiting for you to notice but you never did. "Rake lets just go" I begged, he didn't do anything just kept sitting there. When Sebastian would kiss you Rake would just dig his nails in your porch. He finally gave up and walked away...I knew he was planing something.

Offenderman.

I was in the tightest black dress ever...and you want to know why I'm wearing it...,your ex made me because you and Sebatian went to a club and you were dancing and Offenderman didn't like that. "Why do I have to wear this, it's so short." I whinned. " it a club, so you have to wear that plus...you looked very nice in it" he teased. I growled and was going to say something but guys begins to huddled over me. Offenderman then turned back to you guys to see you town dancing a slow song. Sebastian had his arms around you...not pulling the typical move most guys would do...he was be respectful. Offenderman man growled with anger I didn't think anyone would have. He pushed the guys away from and pulled us out of the club. " Ally I need a favor from you."

Zelgo.

One thing Zelgo and your new bf have in common is that they each have something musical in them. Maybe Sebastian doesn't sing but he is a wiz of the violin. You guys were at your house and he was playing for you.."is that call he can do...I mean I have a good voice" Zelgo pointed out with jealousy. "Yes....one you can't hear without having you suck out the soul" I said laughing. After a while Sebastian's music was putting me to sleep. Zelgo saw this and slapped me upside the head. After the music was over your bf grabbed your hand and kissed it. Making you blush. Zelgo just got angrier and ran off with me.

Homicid Liu/Sully.

"I'm.....not a therapist Liu" I said we were at my place and he was...telling me thing about you and how you got a new bf. "I know it's just.......Sully has been......he has been.......very active these past month, I have notice I have been blacking out and then next...I come back...bloodier the usual." Liu says. But I don't know how to respond. I stare at him for a couple of seconds then he gets up on his feet and goes to my iPad. He goes on to Facebook, goes to you account and sees new pictures of you and your boyfriend. "Look..look at this.....everytime pictures like this show up I go insane, I can't think, I can't sleep all I can think about is killing the guy she's with with" Sully growls as he shoves the iPad on my face. He then begins to laugh. "But thanks to you Ally...I have a plan...and your going to help me.

WHAT WILL THEY DO?!?

What will I do?

Thank you Sebastian for your special appearance.

"No my lady thank you, because of you I got to meet someone Rea~lly special (winks)"

Don't thank me just yet hahaha anyways....I have someone up my sleeve....do you guys want to know.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

702K 10.2K 55
This is my first one so don't hate if you have request plz tell me there will be more CP, I promise ya'll. thank you so much peace out and enjoy my s...
267K 6.5K 75
I don't know what he wants. I don't know why he's so bad to me. I don't know what I did to him.... But he said that what he does to me...is to reveng...
321K 8.9K 23
Beauty and the Beast, that's what they could say, But as soon as he met you, his heart changed that day, And before his heart was broken in two, But...
71 0 8
when he forcefully married with innocent soul......