Be My Teacher || K.SJ

By JiminLemonade

WINNER in The Limerence Awards: Solo Jin Category. Score: 93/100 💜 SECOND PLACE in the Bangtan World Award S... More

Intro
CAST LIST
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
Hello
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
Special Chapter: First Time
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V EN
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F O R T Y F I V E
Special Chapter: Is this love?
F O R T Y S I X
F O R T Y S E V E N
F O R T Y E I G H T
F O R T Y N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y O N E
F I F T Y T W O
Untitled
F I F T Y T H R E E
Untitled Part 62
F I F T Y F O U R
F I F T Y F I V E
Special Chapter - Yoongi & Josie (PT 1)
Special Chapter - Yoongi & Josie (PT 2)
F I F T Y S I X
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
F I F T Y S E V E N
F I F T Y E I G H T

T H I R T Y F I V E

4.8K 220 148
By JiminLemonade

I walk to the meet up point, and I see his car parked in the usual spot, the engine running. I walk up to the passenger side door and open it, getting inside.

I'm not really in the mood, I'm still reeling from the news my dad told me just minutes prior. But hopefully this'll take my mind off it, and he'll offer me a distraction.

I turn to face him, and give him a weak smile, clicking my seatbelt in and looking ahead of me. 

"You look nice." He mutters, starting the engine. 

I immediately blush. I turn to him and smile bashfully, and look down at my hands in my lap, trying to hide my shy reaction. 

He chuckles and rests his hand on my thigh, squeezing it slightly before taking it away and putting it on the gear stick, driving down the road.

Whilst driving, he suddenly places his hand back down on my upper thigh. His touch is warm and comforting, and I relax into the seat, slumping down and looking out the window to my right. 

I slide my hand down my leg and intertwine my fingers with his on my thigh, which he reacts, his hand holding mine, and his fingers curled around my hand. 

Warmth pools in my chest, and a small, quiet content breath escapes my lips, unable to hide the smile from my face. I squeeze his hand tighter, never wanting to let go.

I tried to fight the feelings that were developing, but I failed. Over the last few weeks that we'd spent together, it was inevitable. I realize the way I feel about him is deeper than I ever thought would be possible.

I don't know if it's love, because I've never been in love. I don't know how it feels. But I think I'm on that track. 

We pull up in his driveway, and I untangle my fingers from his, unbuckling the seatbelt and getting out the car. He unlocks the door and allows me to walk in first. I kick my shoes off and stand in the entryway, waiting for him.

"Go upstairs, I'll meet you up there in a second." He says, locking the door. I nod my head and walk up the steps, and into his bedroom, closing the door behind me.

I flop onto the bed and sigh, still feeling the tight feeling in my chest. I lay down on top of the covers on my side, my back to the door. A single tear falls, and I quickly wipe it away when I hear the door open behind me.

I stay still on the bed, and I close my eyes, trying to cover my face with my hand. I can hear his slow footsteps, and I feel the bed dip behind me.

He places his hand on my arm, and gently turns me over onto my back. I look up at him, and his eyes lock with mine as he stares down at me. His eyes are soft, his brows furrowed in concern.

"What's wrong? You've been quiet since you got in the car." He says, gently caressing the skin of my arm with his thumb.

"Nothing. I'm okay." I lie, smiling at him weakly. I sit up and he looks at me, his lips pursed. He sighs quietly and shifts on the bed, moving closer to me.

He cups my cheek in his hand and turns my head to face him. He leans in closer to my face and I fidget under his gaze.

"Tell me what's wrong." He says. "Is it me? Am I too rough with you?" He asks, worry in his tone.

I jolt and wave my hands, shaking my head frantically.

"No, no! It's not you, I promise." I say quickly, grabbing his hand from my cheek and resting it in my lap, tangling my fingers with his.

"Then talk to me. You can tell me anything. Whatever is on your mind, I want you to get it off your chest." He says softly, leaning in and placing a sweet, long lasting kiss on my forehead.

"I'm just tired." I mumble, tearing away from his gaze. I look down at his hand in mine, and a small smile creeps on my lips. I gently graze my thumb along his knuckles, and he sighs.

"Jin?" I call him.

"Yeah?"

I look up at him, and lock eyes with his. I scan his face, and drop my eyes to his lips, before opening my mouth.

"Can... Can we take it slow tonight?" I mutter under my breath, feeling shy.

He chuckles quietly and plants a peck on the corner on my mouth, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Of course we can." He whispers, a comforting, sweet smile on his face.

He moves to sit beside me on the bed, resting his back against the headboard.

"Come here." He whispers, pulling me to straddle his lap. I place my knees either side of him, and rest my hands on his shoulders. He looks up at me, grabbing my waist. 

He wraps his hand around the back of my neck and pulls me closer, attaching his lips to mine. He kisses me gently, his lips slowly moving against mine passionately and sensually.

I can feel him hardening under me already, pressing into me. I smirk against his lips and push down harder, increasing the pressure and speed. He grunts and his grip on my waist tightens.

I trap his bottom lip between my teeth, and pull it back teasingly, running my hands up his neck and into his hair. He hums and begins to move his hips against mine, pushing his tongue against my own.

He pulls back and opens his eyes, looking up at me. His eyes are hooded with lust, dark and hungry as he stares at me. He runs his thumb along my bottom lip, and pulls my chin, opening my mouth.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers, slowly leaning up and gently pressing his lips back against mine, loosening his grip on my waist. 

He runs his hands up and down my sides, and lands them on my ass, pulling my dress up to my waist. He grips my ass and pulls me up closer to him, pressing my chest against his.

His breath exits in my mouth, and he tilts his head to one side, deepening the kiss further. There's something behind his kiss. It feels warm and emotional, and I melt in his touch. 

He slides down the bed and slowly flips me over onto my back, hovering above me. He feathers kisses along my jaw and neck, inching further down to my collarbone. I breathe into the air, tilting my head back and closing my eyes, running my hands through his hair.

His large, warm hands glide up my thighs and hips, sliding them under my dress to run them up my stomach. He kisses down my chest, and pulls my dress up. I lift my body and raise my arms, allowing him to take it off me with ease. 

He throws it behind him, and continues planting wet, open mouthed kisses down my chest and stomach, stopping at my navel. 

He's taking his time, kissing every inch of my body, his plump, pillowy lips pressing against my skin. He hooks his fingers into the waistband of my panties, and lifts them slightly, kissing the top of my pelvis. 

I wriggle and breathe in deeply through my nose, gripping onto his hair tighter. He slowly pulls my underwear down, and he looks up, his eyes locking with mine as he does so. The familar pull in my stomach returns as his strong gaze burns into me, and I bite my lip, gulping.

He drops his eyes slowly, and pulls my panties off my ankles, tossing them to one side. He feathers his fingers up the inside of my thigh, and gently pushes them apart, planting a soft, delicate kiss on each side of my lips.

I inhale a sharp breath, and he slides his hands up the mattress, grabbing mine and intertwining our fingers, pinning my hands down to the bed in his. 

He starts off slow, his warm breath hitting my wet folds, pressing soft, gentle kisses on my clit. I tilt my head back and grip harder into his hand, and he takes that as a sign to continue. 

He runs his tongue slowly up my slit, and I let out a satisfied moan, curling my toes on the bed and tensing my thighs. His tongue flicks against my clit slowly, stimulating me in a way I haven't felt before. 

He wraps his lips around my nerve and sucks it into his mouth, humming against me. I arch my back, breathy moans escaping me loudly. He continues to suck, and I feel my orgasm building quickly. 

"Keep going... Don't stop." I breathe, my voice strained as my back stays arched off the bed. The coil in my lower abdomen tightens, and my walls pulsate and throb, before the coil breaks, springing free within seconds. 

I writhe on the bed, my legs shaking and a satisfied, deep moan emanates from my chest. He continues to suck against my clit, prolonging my orgasm and allowing me to ride out my high.

He pops it out of his mouth, and plants a sweet kiss on my pelvis, feathering his kisses up my stomach and chest, before reaching my lips once again.

He lets go of my hands, and cups my cheek instead, his thumb caressing my skin. I wrap my arms around his neck, tasting myself on his lips and tongue, only turning me on more.

His tongue dances with mine, and he presses his hips against me, grinding them slightly. I can feel his erection against my thigh, and he grunts in my mouth as he stimulates himself through the fabric of his sweatpants.

I untangle my fingers from his hair, and drop them from his neck, lowering them between our bodies and fiddling with the waistband of his sweats. I pull it and dip my hand inside, feeling he has no underwear on under them. 

I smile against his lips and wrap my fingers around his length, pulling him out of his pants. I look down, and the tip rests on his stomach, swollen and purple, throbbing. I pull his pants down his hips, and I feel his cock slap down onto my pelvis. 

I spread my legs further apart and glide his tip along my wet folds for him. He shivers and bites my lip, breathing heavily. He backs away and sits on his knees, pulling his shirt off. His abs contract beautifully, the muscles in his broad shoulders flexing and protruding as he moves.

He hard cock sits above the waistline of his sweats, and my mouth salivates, my walls clenching at the sight.

He leans across to his bedside table, and rummages through the drawer. A sudden look of worry falls on his face, and I prop myself up on my elbows, watching him.

"What is it?" I ask. He closes the drawer and sighs, looking back at me.

"I've got no condoms left." He mutters, running his hand through his hair.

I smile and grab his hand, laying back down and pulling him to hover above me. I wrap my arms around his neck and press my lips against his, immediately plunging my tongue into his mouth. He kisses me back instantly, and hums against my lips, inhaling a sharp breath through his nose.

"It's okay." I whisper against his lips, wrapping my fingers back around his length, and positioning him at my entrance. 

He pulls away and looks down at me, silently asking for my permission. I nod my head and plant a kiss on his neck, splaying my hand across his bare, warm back. 

He slowly pushes himself inside of me, and we both let out pleasurable breaths in unison. He slowly rocks his hips, thrusting inside of me gently and passionately. 

He groans quietly in my ear, and I wrap my legs around his waist, dragging my nails down his back slowly. He hisses and arches his back, his hips stuttering. 

He keeps a slow, steady pace. He pulls back from my ear and intertwines his fingers with mine on the mattress, pinning them beside my head. His eyes stare into mine as he moves, and I bite my lip as I watch his face contort in pleasure.

Warmth surrounds me, and he picks up his pace slightly, his hair bouncing on his forehead, a light slap audible from his hips connecting to mine. He drops his head and groans louder, his chest rising and falling heavily, a light sheen visible on his chocolate abs.

"Fuck, you feel so good." He breathes, circling his hips, grinding into me with his entire body. 

His tip brushes against my G-spot with his movement, and I jolt, throwing my head back and digging my nails into his knuckles. I moan loudly and scrunch my face up in sheer pleasure, arching my bag and moving my hips with his. 

"Right there." I moan, breathing heavily. 

He leans down and presses his lips against mine, our breath mixing and moans colliding into each others mouths. He continues to circle his hips, and I feel another intense, strong orgasm building quickly. My walls begin to clench and throb around him, and his groans grow louder and more frequent against my lips.

His hips begin to shudder, his rhythm turning sloppy, and short bursts of air exiting his nose hit my cheek, indicating he's close.

I untangle my hands from his and dig my nails into the skin of his back, tearing my lips away from his, arching my back and holding onto him for dear life as I hit my climax. A high pitched, loud moan escapes my throat, and I press my chest up into him. He kisses my throat as I reach my high, his hips thrusting into me as I tighten around him.

"I'm close, I'm gonna cum." He moans against my neck, breathing heavily, grazing his teeth along my skin.

"Cum inside me." I whisper, caressing his hair.

He pulls back and looks down at me in surprise, furrowing his brows. I nod my head and smile, pecking his lips.

"It's okay." I breathe. 

We're both caught in the moment, and his face softens, his swollen, red lips parting, his eyes squeezing closed as he finally hits his own limit. 

His hips jolt and tremble, a deep, throaty growl escaping him. I feel hot liquid filling me, his cock throbbing inside me as he slowly thrusts to prolong his orgasm. 

I stare at him as he's overcome with pleasure. It's a sight for sore eyes. The way his sharp jaw drops, his strong, dark brows crease and his eyes close. It's beautiful.

He gasps for breath and slowly pulls out of me, rolling onto his back beside my body on the bed, one arm draped over his sweaty stomach, his eyes still closed as he tries to catch his breath.

I watch as his wet, throbbing erection sits on his stomach, begging to soften. I chuckle and roll over, wrapping my leg around his and burying my face in his neck, hugging him from the side.

Tonight was different. It was passionate, emotional and intimate. We didn't fuck, we made love.

And after this, I think I realize what my feelings are. He's the first thing I think of when I wake in the morning, and the last thing before I go to sleep. The emotions I felt just now, I know what it means.

I'm in love with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 10.7K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
589K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
274K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...