The Bad Boy Craves Me✔

By jhenny_pink

"Do I seem like an idiot to you princess?" he sassed taking another agonizingly slow step towards me. "N-no."... More

Authors Note.
Main characters.
1. Unexpected.
2. A disheveled mess
3. Meet the Family.
4. What the hell just happened?
5. On the first day?
6. Desired dreams.
8. Frustratingly confused.
9. Change of events.
10. That gorgeous fool.
11. The art of beauty
12. Players never change.
13. Sebastian the handsome.
14. Calming the beast within.
15. Unwanted attentions.
16. Regretful thinking.
17. Spanked beyond mention.
18. Lunch with the bad boys.
19. A face to face talk.
20. New arrangements.
21. Raging psychotic freaks.
22. Ditching school.
23. The guys day out.
24. Family or my lover.
25. Heart wrenching moments.
26. The ongoing cravings.
27.Spa treat to remember.
28. Beach party.
29. A day to remember.
30. Back together again.
31. Putting plans into place.
32. On lock down.
33. What to do next.
34. The perfect plan.
35. Clouded.
36. Broken Promises.
37. No more.
38. The Big surprise.
39. The truth part 1.
40. The truth part 2
41. Backfired.
42. My second kidnapping.
43. Happy Endings.
Authors Note.
44. Up to something.
45. Work for it.
46. Why?
47. Before the big game.
48. The final score.
49. Congratulations!

7. Unfriendly queen bee's.

142K 3.7K 3.1K
By jhenny_pink

The screeching sound of a whistle made us know our P.E teacher had arrived.

"Come on you lazy gals ten laps around the field!"

"But Mrs-"

"Make it fifteen!"

I glared dagger's at the stupid bitch Regina she knew exactly what she was doing. The guys stood across from us at the other end of the playfield flexing there most prized possession as the girls swooned at them.

She wanted to do more laps so she could get a better view of the guys while showing her big boobs and tightly fitted skirt.

Everyone knew not to get on Mrs. Crocker's bad side and she did just that.

Meanwhile I wanted to stab anything in my path because I was pissed!

Why?

Turns out the moment I shared with Kristen the night before was only a dream. That hot chocolate shake was even haunting me in my sleep! Why couldn't have the kiss be real?

I'd have to say that was one of the best dreams any girl could have at this point in there lives.

I took another glance at where the boys stood and caught the sight of Kristen playing around with the twins and Kyle.

And my God did they look gorgeous!

My mind flashed back to last night making me blush at the thought of Kissing Kristen.

He then glanced my way and smirk the gang then turned my way also and started making funny faces at the both of us.

I let out a small laugh shaking my head at the school bad boys making mushy faces. My shoulder was nudged from behind as I turned to see the culprit.

"Oops." Regina angrily taunted sprinting off with her gang glaring dagger's at me now I was fuming again.

"What's gotten into you today?" Maria had to ask making me turn my glare towards her.

"Woah claim down tiger you've been going at it since if your not sulking then your glaring dagger's at everyone what's your problem?"

"It's nothing am just tired." I lied sighing as we ran laps around the field.

"You know you can talk to me right?"

"Yeah."

What was I supposed to tell her? That I was having a wet dream about the school's bad boy Regina's boyfriend at that? It's embarrassing enough as it is.

"Yow maria!" the guys yelled as we went pass them.

"Hi." she shyly replied back running a little faster and looking towards the ground.

"Oh my God it's him isn't it?!" I whisper yelled.

"It's Scott the mid fielder." I said.

I looked back at the boys as they high fived Scott but then I glanced at Steff to see him looking a lot tense. I was really excited at the fact that Maria had now sparked an interest in someone but saddened at the fact that Steff would be hurting.

My mind took a U-turn as my left leg hit something stiff making me double over and scrape my knee terribly. I yelped in pain feeling the intensity of the bruise on my knee.

"Next time you decide to flirt with my boyfriend you better think of the consequences bitch!" Regina yelled running off.

"Your such a psychotic bitch Regina I wasn't even flirting with anyone!" I gritted after her in pain.

"What did you just call me?!"

A crowd was forming but I wasn't backing down. The paranoid bitch scraped my knee because she thought something which wasn't.

"You heard me!"

"I dare you to repeat it." she spoke proudly smiling at me as if she knew I couldn't. But she had another thing coming.

"I said your a psychotic bitch." I gritted out.

This time she was fuming and so I smirked forgetting all about the pain but quickly wiped it off as the bitch lunged for me.

"I'll kill you!"

"Not if I kill you first!"

She swung her fist into my face landing an agonizing blow. I cringed in pain at the sound of my noise been broken but quickly recovered as I now had both my hand at her throat strangling her. Right now I cared less about my broken noise and just strangling her to death!

The idiot pulled herself upon me pulling my hair hard as if to tear my head off but I flipped her over sitting on top of her while I strangled her the bitch was now looking purple but I did not care. My rage was burning ten time fold as I felt liquid dribble down my face.

I zoned out the noises students were making and focused deeply upon my mission. I felt hands pulling the both of us but ignored it I wasn't finished just yet! Her feeble hands flung weakly around trying to hit me but that did nothing I know I was making everyone lives a lot better if I did this I thought full of rage.

I was almost celebrating as I felt my body been ripped off Regina's making me growl and claw at the person who had the audacity to save this idiot's life.

"Let me go so I can finish killing that stupid bitch!" my killer instinct voiced menacingly.

"Stop it!" I heard the familiar voice shout from behind automatically making me cease my pathetic tantrum and cower a little.

If it wasn't for the situation I was in I would have been blushing crimson red at the position we were in. I looked at Regina and saw her wheezing filling me with much regret. I almost killed someone!

Steff ran to her side enveloping her within his arms he then turned to me and glared running off with into the direction of the schools nurse. Hurt washed over me at the thought of Steff choosing Regina to help instead of me. I mean why help her instead of your own best friend. It's not like I was the one who started the fight.

I then searched the crowd for Maria she was holding on to Scott and looking towards me almost in tears. It was then I knew I had let a lot of people down today.

"You stupid bitch!" Regina's friends started yelling.

"Enough!" Kristen shouted holding me possessively and making everyone quite down.

"I'm sorry" I whispered sadly to no one in particular. Kristen's arm tensed then he held on to me even tighter I dropped my head as I was pulled off towards the school's building.

I was now sitting on one of the inside the nurse's office about to be bandaged Kristen sat directly before me as the nurse stood glaring down and assessing my wounds.

She kept on glancing at Kristen seductively who paid her no attention. I knew they hated taking care of the lesser one's as they thought it wasn't worth there time or it was beneath them. Wasn't that there job?

I cared less of them knowing my status. The minute they knew of your status is the moment you'd have a lot of friends fake friends.

"You've only got a scratch on the knee a few bruises and a lump on your head." she stated flatly

"Nothing some pain killers and bandages can't fix."

"well what about my nose?"

"It's not broken here use this to stop the bleeding."

She turned to go and get the first aid kit while I sat there looking at the ground too afraid to look up. I mean I almost killed Kristen's girlfriend for crying out loud. He's probably plotting his next revenge.

"You need to lay down that way I can sanitize your wounds." the nurse came back spoke.

"I'll handle it." Kristen spoke as my neck snapped up to meet him.

The nurse stood shocked at his concern towards me but quickly covered it and gave him the first aid box while smiling seductively and turning to glare at me.

"You don't have..." I shut my mouth once I saw him glare at me.

"This is going to hurt." his husky voice said damping the cotton swab with the alcohol then wiping it across my wounds.

I hissed grabbing on to his shirt reflex. It was surprising to see him taking precautionary steps not to hurt me and wiping all the wounds then placing bandages on them. He placed a pain killer within my hand for me to take.

"Are you able to walk?" the gorgeous boy asked.

"I think so." I said struggling to stand properly.

I then felt him swiftly lift me into his arms the electricity prominent as I forgot about the pain and hiding my red tinted face within the crook of his neck.

"W..where are you taking me." I whispered as his proximity was very near....very very near.

"Home."

I gasped eyes widening at his prudent reply.

"H..home?" I stuttered out mind drifting off to the night before my heart beating rapidly within my chest.

"Yes."

"Mine or y..yours?" I blushed at the last part of my sentence.

"You've been a very naughty girl Bella........your coming home with me." he smirked looking down at me.

Oh Lord what have I done!

*****************
Another chapter here again guys! If you did like it please remember to share share share my lovelies!!😘💖

Vote ♥
Comment 💬
Share 🗣

Love u lots‼💋💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 16.5K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...
1.7K 91 30
Bella carter is the new girl. It's her senior year. She's not anti social but she's also not outspoken. Bellas unaware of the rules at her new high s...
263K 10.8K 25
"I knew if I wanted a relationship, I should find someone else. But I didn't want anyone else and I still don't." I managed to take his arm from arou...
33K 1.1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...