Shawmila One-Shots

By lostincabello

love behind closed doors taking requests More

Paper Airplanes
Cigarettes
Remember Me
The One She Couldn't Have
Windows Apart
Pointe
Touch
Find U Again
You Are in Love
I Want You Back
Appointment
Like To Be You
Drunk
Call It What You Want
Lover
Dreams
Home
Set Up
All the Songs I've Written for You
Bet on Me
Pact
So You Wrote a Song

The Five Times Shawn Said I Love You

5.6K 157 156
By lostincabello

WARNING: THERE'S A MATURE PART IN THIS SO IF YOU WANNA SKIP YOU CAN
-
1. Shawn had known that he'd had a crush on Camila since he was 16. He didn't really know why. She was the complete opposite of him.

He'd spent most of the Austin Mahone tour isolating himself, not exactly familiar with touring by himself without his friends. But Camila was always there, knocking excitedly on his door and barging in at times without notice. It was difficult to say no to her when her eyes shone and her smile lit up the room. He'd often been the victim to her dance parties. She'd laugh and make him spin her around until she was dizzy. And when she gyrated her hips, that was not good for a 16-year-old hormonal boy.

Crazy was the only way to describe her, but she made him feel less alone. He missed her when she went out to explore the city with the girls. When she came back, there was always some story to tell him.

It was her fault that she stormed in that day. She practically burst through the door.

"Shawn! You won't believe what happened at sound check today!" She said, giggling breathlessly.

Her laugh was his favorite.

"Ally tripped and fell of the stage! Oh my god! It was so funny! Thank god she's ok though."

Shawn gave her a smile.

"Hey, what are you playing?" She pointed to his guitar.

"I'm just messing around."

"Play me something," she said and sat herself next to him.

"What do you want me to play?"

"Anything! How about Isn't She Lovely?"

He grins at her, "That's my favorite."

"I know! That's why I chose it."

She watches as he plays the first verse of the song. He closes his eyes and sings the verses, lost in the music. His eyes open when Camila joins in. Their voices meld together. He thinks he might love her.

"I love you," he blurts out.

Camila gives him a curious look.

"I love you too, Shawn! You're my best friend," she giggles and blushes, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

Shawn looks down and smiles to himself.

2.

Writing Senorita was not good for Shawn's heart. His growing feelings for Camila seemed to heighten everyday, uncontrollably. They met almost every month to dish out some new lyrics for the song, but it was so difficult, especially since every single meet up would end up in some kind of heated make-out session. Oops.

It's their third time meeting up. Shawn made some time in his busy schedule to finally see her. They meet at a studio he rents out for a day in Los Angeles. A quiet and safe environment should give them some writing inspiration. They'd written the chorus the last two times. Now all that was left were the empty verses.

He won't lie and say he didn't try to look nice for her. He'd styled his curls carefully and put on a tight black t-shirt, black jeans and boots.

She's already in the studio when he arrives. She's in a short white skirt and blue crop top. Her smooth legs make him dizzy.

"Shawn!" She looks up from the pile of papers she had been rifling through.

He pulls her flush against his body and she tightens her arms around him.

"I missed you," she says.

"I missed you, too," he smiles.

"Ok, let's get stuff done," she takes his hand, dragging him to the couch.

He can smell her perfume. He's distracted when she talks, looking at her plump lips move. Today they're coated by strawberry lip gloss. He wonders what they taste like.

"Shawn? Are you listening to me?" She puts a hand on his arm.

His body tingles.

"Yeah sorry."

"Why are you so distracted today?" She gives him a curious look.

You know. He thinks in his head.

He feels her trail her hand over his arms and he sucks in.

"Camila," he groans and closes his eyes.

"Hm?" She says innocently.

Her hand moves to his thigh, rubbing softly. Shawn braces himself with his hands behind him on the couch.

"We're never going to get this song written," he says.

"Yes, we will. Don't worry. We have all day to come up with lyrics."

She places both her hands on his thighs and leans forward. Shawn can feel her breath on his lips.

"We need to stop doing this every time," he whispers.

She connects their lips. God, he's missed this so much. Every time he kisses another girl, he felt like he was betraying Camila, so he hasn't gotten any action in three months.

His moans as she sucks on his bottom lip and runs her tongue along it. He loves it when she takes control. She pushes him back on the couch without stopping the kiss. He holds her close to him and she runs her fingers through his hair. Shawn moves his hand up her skirt and she smirks against his lips. He feels her soaked lacy thong and groans.

"La Perla just for you, baby," she says.

"Fuck, Mila."

They've never had sex before, only touching. That's past the friendship boundaries, but most of this is past that anyways.

He slides a finger in her and she moans hard, burying her head into his neck.

"You say we're just friends, but friends don't know the way you taste," Shawn says, thrusting another finger in her.

"Locked in the hotel, there's just some things that never change," she replies.

Well, they're getting somewhere.

He pulls his fingers out of her and licks them clean.

Camila's eyes widen. "Holy shit, Shawn. That was so hot."

She crashes their lips together again and rubs her sex against his crotch. They both moan at the contact and she rocks against him. They dry hump like two horny teenagers, both finishing after awhile with two more lines written.

They fix each other up. He combs her messy hair with his fingers and she smooths out the wrinkles in his shirt. They leave together and he kisses her sweetly, knowing this is the last time they'll see each other in a long time.

"I love you a lot, Mila."

"I love you too, Shawn," she smiles.

He doesn't think she knows that he loves her more than a friend.

3.

He hates that she got a boyfriend after writing Senorita. It's like all those times they spent were nothing to her. She could just forget about him like that while he was constantly thinking about her.

Her closeness was driving him crazy. He could feel her warmth enveloping his whole body. She smells like that intoxicating Dior perfume she loves to wear. If he just leans in slightly their lips would brush. Up close, he could see the gold in her deep brown eyes and feel her breath on his lips. He wants her so badly. All of this seems so real. For a few moments he forgot about the camera and everyone around them. He could hear the blood rushing in his ear and his heart thumping in his chest. Camila smiles at him about to sing the words to her part.

"I love you," Shawn whispers and he feels Camila's breath hitch.

"What?" She says barely audible.

They both freeze in position.

"Is everything ok?" Dave asks, snapping Shawn out of his daze.

Camila releases her hold on him and he feels cold all over. He can barely meet her eye as he mutters "I need a minute" and stalks off of set. He can feel everyone's eyes on him.

Slamming his door closed, he sits down on his couch and runs his hands through his hair, tugging it slightly. Stupid. Every time he's around her he says stupid shit like that.

Someone knocks on the door.

"I'll be out. Just give me five minutes," he says and covers his face into his hands.

He hears the door open and Camila shuffling towards him. She kneels in front of him and gently pries his hands from his face. She takes his hand in hers.

"Shawn," she sighs.

He can't meet her eye.

"Can you look at me?"

He slowly lifts his eyes to see her worried face.

"Look, Shawn, I-"

"Please, Camila, spare me."

"Shawn, I have Matthew."

Shawn doesn't say anything. He knew what her response was already going to be.

"You know how much I love him, and I know this isn't what you want to hear."

Shawn stares at the wall behind her.

"But if I'm going to be completely honest with you, I can't ignore the feelings that I'm starting to develop for you."

Shawn's head snaps back to her face. She looks guilty. He feels both of their breathing start to quicken. He uses one of her hands to cradle her face and inches forward. Just before his lips touch hers, she whispers.

"Please, Shawn, don't do this. I won't be able to control myself. If you care about me, you won't do it."

The words slice into his heart and he backs away. Camila's eyes water and she gently kisses his cheek.

"Thank you."

4.

He takes her out for ice cream after Matthew breaks up with her. He can tell she's been crying for days. He's seen her sad heartbreak playlist on Spotify. The car ride is quiet, but he doesn't mind.

When they arrive, he orders her her favorite strawberry cheesecake ice cream in a sugar cone. She gives him a sad smile and thanks him.

Shawn sighs as he watches silent tears stream down her face.

"Camila, come on. Talk to me. It will make you feel better."

He hates that she's crying over another guy.

"He broke up with me because of the video."

"What? He knows there's nothing going on between the two of us."

Shawn's fists clench into a ball on the table.

"Don't be mad at him. I get it," she licks her ice cream.

They stay silent for a few minutes.

"Do you regret it?" He pensively looks at her.

She hesitates.

"No. We had this going for such a long time. We had to do it."

"But you and Matthew broke up because of it."

She looks away, staring at a happy couple outside the window.

"We were fated to break up some time."

The ice cream drips on her fingers. She looks back at him.

"I'm thankful for Senorita because it brought us closer together, and plus, bros before hoes, right?" She jokes through her tears.

"I love you, and I'm always going to be here for you, ok?" Shawn says and places his hand on top of hers.

She bites her lip and nods.

5.

She lets him take her out when he arrives in LA. Things had changed after filming Señorita, and Camila couldn't deny her feelings towards him were changing. He'd been so sweet to her the whole night. Holding her bag even when she protested and pulling out her chair during dinner. He held her hand on the way home and it felt so natural.

"Want to come in?" He asks as he unlocks his door.

She nods and follows him in, standing near the door. He sets down her bag on the couch and turns around. He hasn't turned on any of the lights, but she can see the fire in his eyes. And then he's walking towards her in long strides and cornering her. She finds it hard to breathe.

"Kiss me," she says.

He growls and takes her face in his hands and presses a searing kiss to her lips. His tongue skillfully teases hers and Camila's knees wobble.

"What are we?" He asks in between kisses as he fumbles with her jumpsuit's straps.

She doesn't really know what they are.

"Friends?" he mumbles before kissing her lips again.

"Best friends?" He quietly laughs as his fingers caress her ribs.

Her heart breaks because she knows she's always had the upper hand in whatever this is. If she told him to go jump off a bridge for her, he would. And yet, she still wasn't sure if she wants to be in a relationship with him.

He lays her on the bed and is doing all sorts of things to her body. When he rocks into her, she swears she can see stars. She grips his tight arm muscles and he's whispering I love you in her ear over and over again. She's never felt more loved in her life. Her heart swells, feeling him close to her and watching his beautiful face contort in pleasure.

After an hour of what can only be called love-making, Shawn collapses on the bed next to her. He pulls her close to him and draws the sheets over their bodies. Camila runs her nails through his damp curls and wraps an arm around his torso. He looks down at her on his chest.

"I love you, Camila. And even if you never love me, I'll never ever stop loving you," he says.

"Just give me some time."

That's the only response she can give him.

+1
She knows that she loves him. She isn't sure when it happened, but surely it was before they started going around. She just wasn't able to name the feeling before.

They're on a no label basis because Camila didn't want to affect their friendship, but she knew that she wanted him to be hers.

She loves that he can't keep his hands off of her. She misses his touch even when he leaves her for a few seconds. She loves the fact that he looks at her like she's his entire world. She loves that he doesn't care what other people think about them. She loves the way he says I love you with his dorky smile, even though she's never said it back.

They've been trying to make the most of what time they could spend together. She flew out to San Francisco specifically to see him. He was so happy that he couldn't stop smiling, making her heart flutter.

And then he surprised her for a day in LA. She remembers opening up the door to an exhausted but smiley Shawn. They spent the day laying in bed, just talking. She'd laid her head on his chest and he'd played with their hands. Everything felt right. He made her world spin.

So naturally, it wasn't a surprise that she loved him. She still hadn't said it, but she was planning on telling him tonight at his Miami concert.

She heads to his dressing room and opens the door. Shawn, handsome as always, is getting ready for the show. His eyes light up when he sees her and he motions his stylist to give them a moment.

"Hey babe," she says and wraps her arms across his bare chest from behind.

She kisses his cheek and he smiles.

"Hello, love," he says and turns his face, giving her that same lovestruck face he always does when he's around her.

She kisses him on the lips.

"Have fun out there tonight. You know how Miami is," she winks at him.

"Will you be out there?"

"For a little bit. And then I might come backstage to chill with the team for a while."

He nods, staring at her lips.

"I love you. Thank you for coming," he says and kisses her again.

-

He's getting ready to go up to sing 'Why' when Camila appears behind him.

"Shawn!"

She watches him turn around and give her a surprised look.

"What are you doing back here?"

"I love you," she says, barely audible above the screaming fans.

His eyes widen.

"You love me?"

"I've always loved you," she says, squeezing next to him in the tight space.

"I love you so much, Camila," he says, grabbing her face and passionately kissing her.

"Shawn! On stage!" Someone says.

They break apart and she puts her forehead against his.

"Be mine," he says against her lips.

"I've been yours."

Shawn gives her a lazy grin and pecks her lips.

"I'll see you after the show."

She's never seen him smile so big singing 'Why.'

////

my parents literally planned a trip the night of Shawn's miami concert I'm so emo:( I could have seen Camila and Shawn be cute

ang

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 3.6K 200
so this was suppose to be just Camila and Shawn posting pictures on instagram, but this just turned into an actually story. So the beginning may not...
85.1K 2.1K 33
in which two lovers have to keep everything they have behind closed doors. Copyright 2017 @DOTHEYKNOWABOUTUS
20.6K 825 46
Finding love in the oddest of places.
24.3K 1.1K 11
What if Shawn & Camila had never decided to record Seรฑorita? What if something had gone terribly wrong with their friendship? Now there is a global p...