spoiled brat | nam dohyon

By dohyonam

dohyon is studying in japan but suddenly, his parents decided to go to korea for business matters. he was tol... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
epilogue

nine

1.1K 77 5
By dohyonam

"How's school?" My mom inquired.

"It was quite difficult to communicate since I just transferred, but my classmates were all nice. Our teachers were also--"

"Mom," I interrupted him. "Did you give Dohyon a..."

"A what?"

"Never mind," I said and then, went to my room.

I was going to ask her about his packed lunch, but I already know that's it's going to be useless. Sighs... I would end up being scolded again anyway if I complain.

Dohyon Nam
what were you going to ask? hmmm

Sachi Yoon
it's none of your business

Dohyon Nam
i'm curious ><
let's make a deal
you're going to tell me what it is and i'll tell you the name of my classmate that you called cute

Sachi Yoon
you're so childish ._.
i'm not going to tell you

Dohyon Nam
why are you calling me childish? i'm nottt

Sachi Yoon
you are :))
Seen 5:34 pm

🐹

The next day, I woke up in a daze, still not used to waking up early. I ran to the shower because I woke up fifteen minutes later than my alarm. Unfortunately, the door was locked.

"Dohyon, are you there?"

"No, I'm not." He said, making a low pitched voice.

"Nice try. I know it's you." I replied dismissively.

Since Dohyon is not yet finished, I decided to eat breakfast first.

"Why didn't you take a bath yet?" My mom asked.

"Dohyon is still inside the bathroom so, I'm going to eat first." I said. "Yesterday, I was going to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Did you... give Dohyon a packed lunch?" I hesitatingly asked.

"Yes,"

"Mom! I can't believe you! How come you didn't give me one?" I complained.

"Didn't I already give you your allowance? Why do you insist me on giving you a packed lunch?"

"Because it's unfair."

"Dohyon's parents haven't sent his allowance yet so, I'm going to make him a packed lunch for a week." She said truthfully.

"Oh... really?" I fell silent.

"Yes. Stop being childish and finish what you are eating. You'll be late if you keep on talking."

"Childish, huh?" Dohyon appeared and smirked.

I just glared at him. Why did he have to appear at this moment? This is so embarrassing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 151 12
Taesan has a crush on Leehan, he tries to ignore his feelings due to what happened before.
16.9K 1.1K 31
[ BOOK 1 ] โคท we all wanna be someone's someone with somebody we can't live without.
2.7K 56 45
A story of two bestfriends that lost their connection on each other, but the love they have still remained the same. - 2019 - "yeah, you know I miss...
22.8K 661 19
produce 101 did a coed season.