Girl with a golden heart.. (C...

By mahiramehta

# 1 -yourstoryindia on 10 Nov 2020 #13- Indian on 30 Jan 2022 #1 - Indianstory on 10 April 2022 It is a stor... More

Character info
Chapter 1.
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
Chapter -4
Chapter-5
Chapter -6
Chapter -8
Chapter -9
Chapter -10
Chapter -11
Chapter -12
Chapter -13
Chapter -14
Chapter-15
Chapter -16
Chapter -17
Chapter- 18
Chapter-19
Chapter - 20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter -24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter -27
Chapter -28
Chapter -29
Chapter -30
Chapter -31
Epilogue
Attention.

Chapter - 7

5.6K 337 41
By mahiramehta

"Christmas"

From childhood we believe that santa comes and gives us gifts on Christmas and we even believe that our wishes get fulfilled by santa on Christmas , so today Diya also made a wish which she wants santa to fulfill.

Diya has asked santa to give her strength to confess her love to Rahul, who is the most popular guy in college and she prayed to santa that he accepts her love proposal.

Yes ,Diya fell in love for the first time. She fell in love with Rahul when he saved her from bullys ,who were some boys in college. It was a love at first sight for her and from that day they started talking to each other in college. Rahul became her first friend in her 18 years of life. Everything around her changed. She started being happy and now people didn't even bully her in college.

She had decided to propose Rahul tommorow in college. So she has also purchased a new t-shirt and jeans , so that she can look best in front of him.

Next day
Diya got ready in her new pair of clothes and for the first time she did makeup which includes kohl in eyes and lip gloss. She also wore a watch which she has brought few days back.

Payal and Harshita were stunned looking at Diya when she left for college. They have never seen her this happy and makeup was out of her league.

"Mom , their is something wrong with Diya today. I have never seen her this happy and the girl who never did makeup even while going to some family function did makeup today ,strange", Harshita told to her mom.

"I agree with you princess ,their is something wrong with this girl. She has that smile on her face from past 2 months and I have never seen her this happy before",Payal told to Harshita.

"Mom , one of my friend is their in that college , so I will tell her to keep eye on Diya , so that we will come to know what is happening in her life", Harshita said while taking out her phone from her jeans.

She texted her friend who is in Diya's college to keep an eye on Diya and inform her everything related to Diya.

Diya reached the college and with smiling face went and sat for her first class. She smiled at Rahul who is sitting at last bench with his friends. He too waved at her with a sweet smile.

2 hours passed and it was time of break. Many a times both Rahul and Diya steeled glances at each other and smiled.

"Rahul , I want to talk to you about something", Diya said to Rahul who was busy talking to his friends in class.

"Guys , will meet you in canteen in 5 minutes", Rahul told them and they all just gave him a knowing smile and went away from there.

Diya didn't understand the meaning behind there smile but she neglected it and prepared herself for her love confession.

"Rahul , I want to talk something very important to you", Diya said.

"Diya ,i am hungry , so let's go to canteen and there we can talk", Rahul said and took Diya with him to canteen.

Many a times Diya tried to remove her hand from Rahul grip but his grip is very tight. She even told him that they can talk after the college hours alone but her words went to deaf ears.

Canteen was completely packed with people. It was like whole college is present in canteen to hear Diya's love confession.

"Yes Diya , tell what was so important?", Rahul asked.

"We can talk later Rahul", Diya tried to avoid the conversation and tried to move away from there but her hand was holded in a tight grip by Rahul.

"No Diya let's talk now itself", Rahul told while making his grip tight on Diya's hand.

"Rahul please leave my hand , you are hurting me", Diya said with tears in her eyes.

"I will leave your hand as soon as you tell me what you were going to tell me in class. So stop wasting my time and speak up", Rahul said with his raised voice.

Now all the people in the canteen were looking at Rahul and Diya.

"I....I.....Rahul....I...", Diya tried to say but couldn't complete the sentence.

" I what Diya? I what?",Rahul shouted.

Diya is scared with this new change in Rahul. She have never seen him shouting and here in front of whole college he held her hand and is eyes is showing rage.

" I...love....you...rahul", Diya finally confessed her feelings while stammering.

Their was a pin drop silence in the canteen. No one spoke a single word and after a minute all started laughing. Diya is looking around at people but is not understanding anything. Then she looks at Rahul and he too starts laughing.

"You what...you love me....,Nikkhil keep my 50000 ready. I am coming to your home to collect it", Rahul said and stopped laughing.

"So miss Diya , you love me?", Rahul asked.

"Ye...yes", Diya said while stammering.

"And what to you think even I will reciprocate your feelings?", Rahul asked her again.

"Yes" Diya said.

"And why do you think I will love you?", Rahul asked.

"Because you saved me that day from the bullies and we also became good friends in this two months so I thought even you started having feelings for me", Diya said.

Rahul started laughing holding his stomach and even the people present their started laughing. After a good 5 minutes Rahul stopped laughing and started speaking.

"How did you even think that I will love a ugly duckling like you? Even if you were the last girl present on this planet, even then I wouldn't love a girl like you. Whenever I look at you , it's reminds me of crow", Rahul said and started laughing again.

"Then why did you give me hints that even you like me", Diya asked crying.

"Because I had a bet with Nikhil. Saving you from bullies , making you my friend and then giving you hints that I like you was all a well trapped plan. I had bet with Nikhil that withing 2 months I will make you fall in love with me and if I did that then Nikhil will pay me 50000 and see I won the bet. Thanks to you fool who fall in my trap", Rahul said laughing.

"Why Rahul , why? Just because of your stupid bet you broke my heart? Why? In my life first time I fell in love ,first time I felt that there are people in this world who sees inner beauty then outer one but no you proved me wrong", Diya cried holding Rahul's shirt.

"You ugly bitch , stop crying now and get lost from here as I won my bet and now I don't want to see your ugly face anymore", Rahul pushed Diya and she feel on ground.

All the people in college were making her videos and laughing at her. They were calling her by various names but all fell in deaf ears. She collected her bag and left from the college. Her tears were not stopping from flowing. Her heart broke in million pieces.

She reached her home and directly went to her room. Harshita and Payal who were watching t.v looked at her and then looked at each other.

"Mom , when she went from here she was extremely happy and now she is looking like a mess. I am sure something has happened in college today", Harshita said.

"Ya, I agree. Call your friend and ask her what happened in college", Payal said.

Harshita called her friend and her friend told her that she will send her a video and they will come to know everything.

Payal and Harshita saw the video and even they started laughing at Diya's stupidity.

"Mom , how can she even think that a guy like Rahul , the most handsome and richest guy in college will love her. You have ever seen a peacock loving a crow? Never",saying that Harshita again started laughing.

"You are right , he is prince charming and he should get a princess not a maid", Payal said holding Harshita ' s chin and conveying her message.

Harshita understood Payal's massage and they again laughed looking at the video. Diya heared their conversation but didn't react. She started doing her daily work.

"Mom, do you think we should show this video to dad?", Harshita asked with a cunning smile.

"Are you mad?If you show this video to Laksh then he will kill Diya. Though I don't like her but can't even deny that she is my blood , so don't even think of doing this and now delete this video from your phone", Payal ordered. (Maa ki mamta😉)

"Ok ", Harshita said and they continued with their work.

It has been two months since that love confession fiasco but still people didn't spare Diya in college. They still laugh at her face and call her names but it didn't affect her. She went to college from the next day itself and studies hard for her final exams which starts from tommorow.

"There are 100 dogs who barks at you while walking on road, so don't pay head to them and continue walking".

"Never seat at home and hide yourself like a coward, face the world and show them that there talks and laugh doesn't affect you".

****************************
Hellow guys...

How is the update?

What do you think whether Diya should have sat at home after that incidence , so that people couldn't insult her or she did right by going to college?

Did you like Payal in this chapter as she has told Harshita not to show that video to Laksh?

Next chapter will be the life turning chapter in Diya's life. Something unexpected is going to happen in her life..

What do you think will happen in next chapter which will change Diya's life and whether it will be a good change or a bad one?

Next update 🔜.

Keep voting and sharing your views.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 6.4K 40
#1 in husbandandwife 2020 #1 in September 2019 #8 in kindness (12/09/19) Inaya was a girl full of life and always desire to become a successful perso...
15.7K 2K 31
Mikayla, a spoiled brat, daddy's princess has a rival in her school whom she considers a plague yet hovers around him to annoy him so that she can br...
2.7K 496 18
Their first collision became the cause of their immense HATE towards each other. But something was there buried deep within their HEART, which led to...
53.5K 2.3K 64
๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ; ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ---โ€ข-- -- --- --- -โ€ข โ–กโ–  Zeeshant Mehra, the owner and CEO of India's one and only money-making company. Col...