Cold Statues

By CaptainCork

Love at first sight is hard, when the person you have fallen for is guarding their heart. YoongiXReader First... More

RUDE
A Touch Like Fire
Hin
I want you
Something has to be done
Gross
Two for One
Lights
Confusion in the Park
Tomo's Grille
No Longer Running
Unpleasantly Buzzed
Best Friend
Secrets are A Recipe for Disaster
Pancakes
Uncomfortable
Help Him, Destroy You
Code Yellow
Hi Friend!
I Can't
Logical Tae
Trust
The Truth Untold
Pretty Butterfly
A Monster's Sentence
A Secret Revealed
Namjoon's Truth
A Hurt Friend
Cover my Past
Weeping Willow
FUN RUN
Is it worth the Butterflies?
Whiskey Dolly
Clumsy Cuteness
Black Tie and Longing Eyes
Black Tie and Longing Eyes PT.2
Pin Cushion
I was Drunk
HURT, EXTRA, AND JUST PLAIN DUMB
When A Friend Leaves
A Need for Comfort
More
Only You
Diamond from a Rock
Is this Goodbye?
The Last Hour
Broken
Return Me to You
Until Forever
That Hip Shake *deleted chapter*
Totally Doing a Shout Out!!
The List *Deleted Chapter*

Paint

58 9 9
By CaptainCork

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭

A/N: internal struggles are the worst. Let me know what you guys think.
💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

--------Yoongi------

Yoongi called Y/N from his studio downtown. He was hoping she would be able to see the gallery and maybe help with a piece. Which involved a lot of paint. The new Gallery depended on this centerpiece to be beyond words, and he needed people.

"Hello?" Y/N said.

"Hey it's Yoongi, are you busy today?"

"I just woke up... and well... no I guess I'm not busy." She sounded almost disappointed.

Yoongi wasn't sure what the reasoning for the tone was, and now he was uncertain if he should even bother asking.

"Uh.... Want to come to my studio?" He blurted out quickly before he could change his mind. The worst she could say is no.

It was silent on the other side aside from her light breathing, and what sounded like the ruffle of blankets.

Y/N yawned, "Sure Yoongles..." and then she hung up.

He smiled doing a little dance before he ran and grabbed all the supplies he would need.

---------Y/N--------

I hate riding this bus.... Especially after that pregnant lady almost barfed on me.

A man in with a hood over his face was watching me and it sent shivers down my spine. He was about three seats back, and his demeanor seemed most foul. Turning to face the front I closed my eyes and breathed slowly to calm my nerves.

"Calm down... it's just a guy having a bad day." I reasoned with myself quietly. Two more stops and I'd be at Yoongi's Studio, and away from the creep. I peeked over my shoulder, but turned my head back quickly. He had moved to the seat caddy corner to mine. The bus lurched forward as the light turned green speeding by little stores, and people walking casually by not a care in the world.

"Such a pretty butterfly... " a voice barely audible said, causing ice to form in the pit of my stomach.

Oh God... let me off this bus...

There's no way he's here. He left. He said he'd never bother me. I looked back panicked, but the man was no longer there.

Slightly shaken, I got off at the next stop. A full block away from Yoongi. But it was better than sitting on that bus.

"I'm never riding that bus again." I assured myself. Walking quickly still feeling like I was being watched as I rounded the corner that led to the Studio.

Yoongi was standing outside he looked so happy to see me walking up. If only I could get rid of the uneasiness I was feeling.

Shaking out my nerves I gave him a bright smile. He returned mine with his gummy one.

So cute... No. Stop that.

I fought with myself internally. He grabbed my hand causing my heart to flutter, and that upset me because I was with Joonie, I couldn't have feelings for Yoongi. Could I?

No...

He lead me through the door to a solid white cube with multiple doorways and a ridiculous amount of paint cans lying around.

He bent down and picked up a white jumper, handing it to me.

"Put this on."

I stared at it curiously. "Why do I need this?"

He just smiled handing me a pair of goggles, then walked away, only to return in a white jumper and goggles to match the ones he handed to me. His mint colored hair stuck out on the sides of the straps and over the lenses, while he started pouring different colors on the plastic covering the floor.

I stopped watching to go put the jumper on. When I returned the floor was covered in a rainbow of paint. He smiled at me then directed me to stand against the wall inside the cube.

"Put the goggles on silly."

I raised an eyebrow drawing the strap around my head,making it flatten my hair. His eyes danced with wonder as he stared at me. Hopefully, figuring out what he was planning. What was he planning? That was when he threw a balloon at me causing black paint to hit me and splatter the wall.

"HEY!" I squealed in protest. He laughed tossing another one at me.

"Roll." He said still laughing at my shocked expression.

"Excuse me?" I said putting my hands on my hips, but they slipped due to the paint, which threw him into a fit of laughter.

So to stop him I threw a balloon at him from the bucket beside me. He froze and then whipped his head around. Looking back at me with a mischievous grin. Yoongi jumped up and grabbed me pulling me to the floor getting paint all over the rest of me, and himself.

He was still laughing when he saw my scowl.

"Wh-what!?" He couldn't control himself as he gripped his sides and rolled around. Sitting up I sat there legs criss-crossed starting to laugh with him. Gosh his laugh was contagious.

Standing up he started spinning around slinging paint everywhere, I ducked behind my arms to keep from getting hit in the face, but he grabbed my arms seconds later pulling me up and spun me. It was exhilarating all of it, the paint the cube becoming a questionable work of art.

We just kept spinning around until we fell again. The room spinning in circles above our bodies until the ceiling came back into focus.

"I might throw up." I joked as I rolled to sit up running into Yoongi's chest causing paint to get all over my face. "Beh" his chest shook at my outburst. Silly man was laughing again, as he pulled me into a hug.

No...no..

Pushing him away I got up slipping and sliding until I fell against one of the walls. "Shit..." a less than graceful one, complete with a face print against it.

"Yoongi.... I ruined it ..." I complained.

He just tilted his head looking at the purpley blue profile of a face on the wall with what looked like hands sliding down it.

"Can you do that again over there?" he asked as he pointed towards the opposite wall.

"You want me to fall again?" I questioned him.

He nodded as he threw a red balloon at me.

------Yoongi--------

Maybe he shouldn't have thrown the red balloon, because Y/N looked like she wanted to kill him. He laughed nervously. Then frantically slipped and slid to try and get away from the crazed girl surfing towards him across the paint.

"Aaaaghh" he screamed as she landed on top of him. She was laughing so hard smashing a yellow balloon on him,making the red and yellow mix to an orange.

He grabbed her arms rolling her over to where his hands were on either side of her head, as he stared down at her wide eyes.
"Hey.... "

She let out a little giggle trying to push him away, slipping again making Yoongi fall down catching himself, his face inches from hers now. He could feel her warm breath on his face as he gazed at her lips, his heart racing.

"Hmmmph..." he exasperated as he stood up carefully, sliding away and falling against the wall he pointed to before.

Yoongi watched as Y/N stared up at the ceiling, the steady rise and fall of her chest. She looked like she was troubled, and he was sure he knew why, and he hated that.

"You hungry?" He asked ignoring the emotions building up for the sake of a friend.

"Maybe.." She said looking over at him with an expression he didn't quite understand.

Why couldn't he be selfish? Steal one kiss to see if it would make a difference. Why couldn't he just....

He got up, walked over and pulled Y/N to her feet. He looked into her eyes trying to read her. Was that. No.

"Bathroom is that way. Towels are in the cabinet below the sink. You can use whatever you need. " carefully he let her go, then walked off running his hands through his hair frustrated.

--------- Y/N-----

The day was so much fun, but it ended with Yoongi hiding behind a canvas. He ordered us some pizza, and then pretty much ignored me.

So after I cleaned up the plastic and paints, hugged him from the back, causing him to tense up, and I left. Not sure why I was crying halfway out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.5K 5
Your husband found solace in somebody else's arms.
3.9K 81 21
[FIRST EVER FANFICTION] It's your first day at a new high school, you thought it would be all boring in Seoul Korea, but then you encounter 2 boys th...
98.1K 4.8K 27
Fanfiction (Angst) Secrets are hard to be kept, when it hurts the one you love. "I already knew you would cry, so I didn't want to tell you." Inspire...
31.9K 1.3K 8
You were his soulmate, that part he knew well. Until one day he didn't want you anymore. He couldn't, when all he could see from you was light and al...