I Was Yours From The Moment I...

By rainbowplaylist

When Jisoo's mother announces that she's getting married again, no one is happier than Jisoo. When she meets... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 [End]

Chapter 29

3.9K 168 13
By rainbowplaylist

The next couple of days they spent in Seoul, Jennie had debated whether or not to go back to Busan to get some more stuff but she really could deal with seeing Kai so she decided to deal with that later. She had a bag of clothes and she'd bought some new items too.

Other than the storm cloud constantly hanging over her head things were good. Being with Jisoo made her so happy and when they were together it was like nothing else in the world mattered.

Of course Jennie knew she was postponing the inevitable but she had no idea how to even begin having that conversation with her father... She wanted to postpone it as much as she possibly could but she knew she should deal with it sooner rather than later. Also, Jisoo was going back to work next week and Jennie had another week left before she had to return to work which she dreaded cause work was in Busan. She couldn't stay with Jisoo any longer once she had to go back to work and she had no idea how she was going to fix the living situation back home. Staying at her and Kai's house was out of the question that much she knew.

"What are you thinking about?" Jisoo asked softly as she wrapped her arms around Jennie's waist and hugged her from behind.

Jennie was standing by the living room window looking out over the city while she was deep in thoughts. She instantly relaxed in Jisoo's arms and put her hands on the other woman's forearms and stroked her skin.

"I was just thinking about how I have to return home soon... and I really don't want that..." she answered.

"I know... I wish you could stay here but I know you can't..." Jisoo said.

"Yeah. I'm just thinking about a lot of practical things you know, like where I'm gonna live and I have to talk to Kai about the house but I sooo don't want to." Jennie admitted.

"I wish there was something I could do." Jisoo said and kissed her cheek.

"You're already doing so much Jisoo." Jennie said and turned around in Jisoo's arms.

She met her eyes and just looked into those beautiful brown eyes for a moment. She leaned forward and captured the brunette's lips with her own and kissed her softly. She slowly pulled back and met Jisoo's eyes again.

"They're still at the cabin right?" Jennie asked referring to her father and Dara.

"Yes, mom said they would stay for at least another week. Are you thinking about going up there to talk to Jiyong? Cause if you do I want to be there." Jiyong said.

"I am thinking about that and I really want you there, I do, but I have to do this alone. I know how he's going to react and I don't want to put you through that." Jennie said.

"I don't like the thought of you having to do this alone Jennie..." Jisoo said sincerely.

"At least let me follow you to Jeju, I can't stay here while you're about to do one of the hardest thing you'll ever have to do. I can't..." Jisoo pleaded.

"Okay." Jennie said and kissed her again.

"I'm gonna call dad."

Jisoo nodded and gave the raven another kiss before she let her go.

Jennie went to get her phone from the kitchen and then returned to the living room with the device close to her ear. Her heart was beating so fast and she was so nervous she thought she would start to cry the second she heard her fathers voice on the other side of the line.

"Dad? Hi it's me." she said, trying to keep a steady voice.

"Jennie, hello sweetheart. Is everything okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, yes. Everything is fine. Dad?... I... I need to talk to you about something so I was thinking about coming up to the cabin tomorrow." she said trying so hard to keep it together.

"Okay? Is something the matter? Has something happened? Are you alright?" her dad asked with a slightly worried tone.

"I'm fine dad, I just... I just have to tell you something and I don't want to do it over the phone. Don't worry, okay?" she said.

"Okay. Is Kai coming with you?" Jiyong asked and Jennie felt a pang of guilt and was very close to losing it.

"Uhm, no... It's just me. Listen, I'll tell you everything tomorrow. I have to go now." she said, desperately wanting to end the call.

"Okay. Well, see you tomorrow then sweetheart." Jiyong said.

"Dad?..."

"Yes?"

"I love you..."

"I love you to Jennie." Jiyong said back slightly confused.

She usually never said that to him over the phone, well very rarely all together so something was definitely up with his girl that much he was sure of.

"Bye, see you tomorrow." Jennie said and ended the call.

Jisoo had listened to the entire conversation and made her way over to the couch where Jennie was seated, once she finished the call.

"You okay?" she asked tentatively.

"No... but there's no going back now... Tomorrow I'm telling my father that I'm leaving my fiance ... because I've fallen in love with you..." she said and tried to swallow the lump in her throat.

She looked at Jisoo and felt tears starting to fill up her eyes. She wrapped her arms around Jisoo and buried her face in the crock of the brunette's neck. Jisoo kissed her hair and held her tight.

Jiyong walked into the kitchen where Dara was preparing dinner.

"Jennie's coming up here tomorrow, she wanted to talk to me about something." Jiyong said.

Dara instantly felt guilty for lying to her fiance but there was nothing else she could do.

"That's nice. It will be good to see her again." Dara said.

"Yes, but something is up though. She didn't sound like her old self but she told me not to worry so I'm sure it's nothing bad." Jiyong said and Dara only prayed that Jiyong would handle the news well but she had a feeling he wouldn't.

Jiyong stood beside her deep in thoughts for a moment before he suddenly proclaimed.

"What if she's pregnant Dara? What if that's what she's coming to tell me? Could it really be such great news?" Jiyong said kinda ecstatic and Dara felt an ever bigger pang of guilt hit her.

Jiyong chuckled and pulled his fiancee in for a hug.

"What if I'm going to be a grandfather Dara?" he said joyfully.

Dara hugged him back hoping against all hope that the news Jiyong was about to receive wouldn't destroy the relationship she had with him but she was really afraid it could come to that once he found out that she's known what's been going on the whole time.

They left early next morning and Jennie insisted that they would drive up to the cabin together, she couldn't bear to drive her own car and have Jisoo in another. She needed the other woman beside her and she was clutching the brunette's hand tightly as Jisoo drove.

When they reached Jeju, Jennie was really nervous. Jisoo parked the car outside a cafe, turned off the engine and turned to the raven who was still holding on to her hand tightly.

"You okay?" she asked tentatively.

"Not really... but... there's no turning back now..." Jennie said and met Jisoo's eyes.

"I really wish you would let me come with you to the cabin..."

"Jisoo..." Jennie pleaded.

"I know I know... it's probably not the best idea but I wanna be there for you..." Jisoo said and brought one hand up to cup the raven's cheek.

"At least you're here, you're not four hours away. Just knowing that gives me strength to actually do this." Jennie said and looked deep into Jisoo's eyes.

"Just... just promise that you'll call me if you need me. I'll make it there somehow, but promise me you'll call me." Jisoo said seriously.

Jennie just looked at her and saw nothing but love reflected in Jisoo's brown eyes. She slowly leaned forward and kissed her tenderly.

"I promise." she whispered against Jisoo's lips before she kissed her again.

"Okay... Thank you." Jisoo said as she pulled back and met Jennie's eyes again.

"What do you say about getting something to eat before you continue?" Jisoo suggested and played with Jennie's fingers.

"I don't think I can eat to be honest but maybe I'll just have some coffee." the raven replied.

Jisoo kissed her softly before she unfasten both of their seat belts and stepped out of the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1.5K 38
Jennie is a pop star. Jisoo is an actress. They live completely normal lives until Jisoo is set to star in a new season of her show. Jennie who has...
686K 31.7K 122
In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doesn't have the soul marks that everyone s...
25.2K 1.6K 23
I am back for more chaennie!
307K 10.3K 44
Jisoo knows Jisoo loves Jennie. Lisa knows Jisoo loves Jennie. RosΓ© knows Jisoo loves Jennie. Jennie doesn't knows Jisoo loves Jennie. (It's a little...