we got married(Sana x Jimin F...

By sanajimin2002

when they are going to be promoted in a variety show together but slowly do they not know they have developed... More

found out
We meet
First date
News
Award show
Second date/propose
Wedding preparation
We Got Married
R.I.P KIM JONGHYUN
Important please do this guys
Honeymoon
Christmas special
💜Tagged/Happy New Year💜
WGM Honeymoon day 1
Special oneshot for nearly 5k
WGM Honeymoon day 2

Special 4.27k thanks / update

162 11 6
By sanajimin2002

First thank you for giving this book 4.27k reads this is honestly a huge honour because firstly I never have thought that this book would go well and I am deeply moved by all the comments and likes.Secondly I thought who would like a book like this it isn't even that good. Thirdly seeing all the support and love I am receiving I am deeply moved and so I am grateful to all of my readers aka my stars thank you so much. Lastly I know I haven't been updating much for all my books but I am trying my absolutely trying my best but I have been going to the hospital on and off due my stomach problem and found out.That I have an infection and when I took the blood test I was lacking potassium and my BP is low so I am sorry and I will return as soon as possible I will start writing my stories after 2 weeks.
Thank you once again and thank you for all the love and support.
My dears stars once again you guys thank you and I am grateful for many things especially my readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 2.7K 34
I don't know when this feeling grow in me. This is forbidden to have you in my heart, I don't know what will you do if you know it. Will it be the sw...
178K 4.9K 74
지극 Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook may have a thing for one another. The problem is neither know what to do about it. They will face obstacles along the...
4.6K 251 22
He was cold and restricted, but she made it through, became his close friend. Does she have feelings for him? Her boss? Maybe... Does he have feelin...
10K 501 8
COMPLETE Taehyung and Namjoon have struggled with their feelings for a long time. And recently, Taehyung had noticed the growing distance between the...