Me And You

warishaahmed tarafından

Meet Ashar Sayeed, owner of Sayeed Corporations and Limited. He is one hell of a ruthless guy who at the same... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 15

2K 159 111
warishaahmed tarafından

By the time we reached his house, he was already drooping down and was becoming more difficult to hold him. With the help of him, I opened the main door and quickly locked it, back. Opening the door of his bedroom, "Ashar" I quickly held him tightly as he stumbled a bit walking towards his bed.

Standing beside his bed, I helped him to lay down on the bed but he just felled down as if he had no control over his body. Quickly kneeling down beside him, I adjusted his head properly on the pillow and picked up his left hand keeping it over his chest. Slowly bending down towards the edge of the bed, I took out his shoes and socks, one by one. Keeping them on their proper place, I turned around and pulled the comforter properly over him.

Once again, I ran my hand over his forehead and it was still burning like before. God Damn! When will those injections and pills gonna work? Feeling irritated, I ran my fingers through my hair. He hadn't even eaten anything... but it's of no use in making him eat now, either he'll just decline or vomit!! Glancing at the wall clock, it was only eleven, it's going to be a loonngg night, ahead!

Jus like always, I went to Shezan's room to check upon him. He was sleeping, instantly a smile spread across my face just by looking at him. Kissing his forehead lightly, I glanced around the room. His room was a mess, like always, so I started picking up everything one by one and started arranging it properly and keeping it in the right place. While doing so, my cell buzzed, it was Jess.

"Hey" I said picking up.

"Hola!" Both Jess and Laila replied together.

Conference call...

"Did your mood got better?" Jess asked

I was about to reply, when Laila cut me off-"did your Ashar showed up today?" I rolled my eyes at her statement!!

"Umm...actually he's running from a high fever!!! I said

"May God have mercy on him and heal him quick!" Jess said.

Aamen, I silently muttered.

"What happened suddenly?" Laila asked softly

"I don't know exactly, after completing my shift when I came out I got a call from his number, but it was his employee...." And I told them everything.

"Who in the world can ignore food???" Jess shouted

"I know right!!" Laila agreed

"This type of carelessness is highly not acceptable but I also understand as to why he did this!!" I said.

"And we won't force you to spill the beans" I bet Jess and Laila must be smiling now.

This is what I love about my friends they never force me into something, until and unless, I'm ready for it.

"Call us if you'll need anything!" They both said

"Yeah sure"And after wishing each other good night, we hung up!

Feeling a bit relaxed, I again started cleaning up the mess.

After finishing cleaning everything, I went to our room and sat down beside him, deciding to check his temperature, I slowly put the thermometer in his mouth. Since, I cleaned his room, so I found out that he kept first aid box in the right side of his drawer. Chewing my nails and tapping my feet anxiously, I waited for it to beep.

What felt like an eternity, it finally beeped. Carefully, I took out the thermometer from his mouth. Looking at the temperature, I sighed, 102°!! No wonder, why he was still burning. Holding his hand, I almost flinched. Quickly, I ran my hand over his feet and they were dead cold just like his hands.

Panic rushed through me as I quickly started rubbing his sole and palms one by one. I was really inexperienced in these things which is why it was making me more scared.

Silently praying for his quick recovery, I kept on rubbing but nothing was working. Rushing beside him, I knelt down, cupping his face, I called him "Mr.Grey Eyes" but he didn't responded. I called him twice but he only stirred. Almost banging my head on the bedside table, I was about to call Laila and Jess when his cell went off!!

Taking his cell in my hand, I looked at the caller id, it flashed Mom! Not even thinking for once I quickly slid through the right.

"Ashar, beta, why didn't you called me at our usual time? It was your turn to call me today!!" A very soft and sweet voice spoked through the other end.

"You alright, child? Why aren't you speaking?" Patience evident in her voice.

Chewing my lips, I said, "Salaam"

"Walekumasalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu"

"Umm..Aunty..-" I kept on fidgeting with my watch.

"Laiba, right?" She asked.

"Yes." I said slowly.

"How dare you even speak to me? Who gave you the right to pick up my call?" I almost flinched at her tone.

"Aunty-"

"Just, stop! How come you even touch his cell? God!! Now, I've to give him a new cell." She said and I looked at him.

"Where's my Ashar? Tell me, what have you done to him?" I gulped at her question.

Should I tell her?
She'll start worrying about him...
Why to worry her?
But she needs to know...
It's her right!!

Maybe she can help me with some homely tips.

Flushing down all the negative thoughts immediately from my mind, I squeaked, clearing my throat, I spoke again, "Aunty, umm...he's actually not well, he's sleeping." I chewed my lips as the answer rolled out of my tongue.

"Not well? What do you mean? What have you done to my Son? I knew that a girl like you can only bring doom in anyone's life but for once you could have think before using your ominous power on him! Do you even think of him as your husband?"

"Nothing to worry about, he's just having high fever!!" I spoke softly, unsure that how she's gonna react.

There was a long pause before she spoke, "since when?"

"I also don't know the details-"

"Yeah, how come anyone expect anything from you to know other than when it comes to money!!"

"-all I got to know from Faiz was that he wasn't eating or sleeping properly and then suddenly from today evening his body was burning. Faiz, took him to the hospital and the doctors said it's just a viral fever." I said.

"What do you mean by not eating? Don't you cook for him? What do you even do at home since morning to evening? Forget it, Why am I even asking you all this!! How's he now? Does he still have fever?" She asked.

"102°" I replied back, wiping away my tears.

I could easily hear a long sigh from the other end before she spoke again, "His fever won't go down this easily. Just do as I say"

"If it helps him to get better then I'm more than ready to do anything!" I immediately replied.

"Try all these of your acting in from of someone else but not with me.

I'm not acting...

"Take a bowl of cold water and a small towel, then dip the towel in that cold water, squeeze the towel properly and then place it on his forehead and chest." She explained.

Everything was perfectly fine until it stopped on his chest.

For that I need to remove his shirt and he would be super mad at me for doing that.

But it's the demand of the situation.

"Are you even listening?" Aunty spoke from the other end.

"Ye-yes!!" I chewed my bottom lip.

"This trick has always worked for him and In Sha Allah today also it'll work." Aunty said.

"In Sha Allah" I muttered

"And when he wakes up he'll be under house arrest for at least two days." She ordered

"Yes" I said before we both hung up.

I felled down on my knees clutching his cell tightly in my palms as a loud sob escaped from my lips followed by many. Even though I tried to cover it up with pressing my palm over my mouth but couldn't suppress it.

"Allah, it hurts. It hurts alot. You know na, I will never do such things. How can I do bad for my Ashar? Why does Aunty blame me? Why, Allah? Why? You are the witness of my every emotion, my sentiments, my love, my affection, my care that runs in my heart for him, then how come she questions me?

I have always cooked for him and I always made sure that he ate, seeing him like this is hurting me too, but here, I'm not the one to be blamed. This time I haven't done anything wrong!! I'm not wrong, Allah. I'm not!!" I hiccuped as I clutched his cell tightly against my chest, rocking back and forth.

"I-I, Mom hates me and I don't have anything against that because I know I deserve to be hated for what I had done but now I've changed, I'm not that Laiba and I've changed for good. Why can't anyone see the good in people just like they see the bad in people. Why Allah, Why?

Please please, don't make my Ashar suffer because of what I had done. Please.

Please, drop down the temperature, Ash Sha'fi-the curer."

Keeping the cell on the bedside table, I walked towards the kitchen for the bowl, my heart hammering in my chest, stomach doing somersaults and my cheeks on fire!

Keeping the bowl filled with water and a white towel on his bedside table, I knelt down beside his bed, my heart still hammering in my chest. I again placed my wavering hand on his forehead and yes, it was still blazing.

My gaze landed on the top button of his shirt.

"I know you'll be mad at me when you'll wake up, but, trust me, all I want to see you, healthy like before. I don't know if this trick will work or not, but your Mom has said that this always worked for you, so today also, In Sha Allah it'll work." I held his hand while I spoke to him.

Slowly keeping his hand to his side, I sat beside him, on the bed. Taking a deep breath, I slowly unbuttoned the first button of his tshirt. Carefully, I placed my finger on the second button, opening it, my nails touching his chest, making me gasp.

Quickly, I curled my hand into fist and kept it on my chest, breathing heavily.

What is wrong with me?
Why am I reacting this way?

He's my husband...but why our closeness is affecting me?

I'm only helping him...I kept on chanting this while I worked on the next button. Quickly, unbuttoning all the three buttons, I took deep breaths and ran my hand over my hair. Calming down myself, I slowly took his hand in mine and lifted up so that I could take off his tshirt, but this was impossible for me to do, alone.

He just didn't had any control over his body. Everytime, I lift up his arm and try to take off the t-shirt his hand falls down. Sighing, I thought that this is way more difficult than I imagined it to be.

I moved a bit more closer towards him. Putting my right hand under his back and wrapping my left hand at the nape of his neck, I slowly pulled him up. His rock solid chest brushing against mine, dropping my heart down to my knees. My grip tightened at his neck and I slowly took off his t-shirt from my right hand. No, it wasn't an easy job to do with one hand, but I didn't had any option left!!

Leaning, his head against the headboard, I pulled out the t-shirt easily over his head. Exhaling a breath of relief, my gaze was about to fall on his bare chest when I quickly held my gaze from looking down and decided to lay him down properly. Again, I wrapped my right hand around his back and my left hand at the nape of his neck.

Lying him down was easy than to take off his t-shirt. Keeping his head properly on the pillow, I turned to dip the towel into that cold water and after squeezing the excess water out properly, I placed the towel on his forehead, first. Keeping it over there for awhile, I again repeated the same process and kept the towel on his chest. Not even for once also I let my gaze felled down on his chest!!

To be continued ;) ;)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

944K 37.2K 56
An heir. That is what Arhaan Ahuja and his toxic family ever wanted. Arhaan had been born in a very toxic family and was brought up with old, orthodo...
265K 17.6K 38
She sat on couch closing her eyes in a bridal posture.He entered the room and after collecting all his guts he spoke " I just wanted to tell you that...
934K 56.5K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...
140K 12.9K 29
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...