coffee-holic | jeongchan/chan...

Da cydneejung

Jeongin works the night shift at the coffee shop where he fell in love with his regular customer that always... Altro

One Cup
Two Cups
Three Cups
Four Cups
Five Cups
Six Cups
Seven Cups
Eight Cups
Ten Cups
Eleven Cups
Twelve Cups
Thirteen Cups
Fourteen Cups
Fifteen Cups
Sixteen Cups
Seventeen Cups
Eighteen Cups

Nine Cups

831 49 13
Da cydneejung

I've already warned you lovelies that your writer has officially became bonkers with this story.
I should be making a list of things to buy for my dorm that I'm moving into in less than three weeks.
College is overwhelming even before classes starts, so your author is escaping her responsibilities and updating instead.

.*+.*.

After the incident that happened in the kitchen, it was way too late for Minho and Hyunjin to be up because they need to go to the dance studio, Minho's, at 12 for classes they need to teach.

Hyunjin begged for Minho to allow him to sleep in the same room as Jeongin, but Minho quickly and sternly turn that plead away. Hyunjin chose (more like Minho made him) to sleep on the couch since it turned into a bed when you pulled it out.

Jeongin took a shower and carefully tip-toed back into his room, trying to not wake up the older in the living room sleeping. He reached his room without any disturbance and slowly closed the door.

Jeongin looked at the clock- 6AM, he needed to sleep also. He scrolled on his phone for a couple minutes and replied to Felix's messages, complaining on how bored he was without Jeongin.

Jeongin stared at a picture that he took of Chan when Chan was staring out of the window one day. He was so scared that Chan would have found out and thought him as a weirdo, so from that day on, no more taking pictures of him. Felix also teased him about it. He drifted off to sleep with his phone in his hand.

After a few dreams from both boys, the sun was slowing creeping up the horizon and shined brightly into the apartments of both boys. Jeongin allowed the sun shine on his face which left his face feeling warm while Chan pulled the covers over his face trying to block out the sun.

Jeongin heard some ruckus outside of his room and woke up from the small sounds of clinks and clonks. He slipped on his bunny slippers and rubbed his eyes while making his way slowly to the sounds.

Minho and Hyunjin was getting ready to leave for work at 10:30. Minho was cooking breakfast for the boys which explained the clinks and clonks.

"Innie, did I wake you up? I tried to be quiet, but metal on metal isn't the quietest, I'm sorry," Minho apologized, looking at Jeongin who is still half asleep.

Hyunjin was enjoying and loving the sight in front of him. Jeongin was extremely cute when he woke up with his glasses on and rubbing his eyes. Hyunjin wished he woke up everyday seeing that beautiful sight.

Jeongin plopped onto the couch while Hyunjin's eyes followed him. Before he could go back to sleep, loud and hard knocks were heard on the front door. Jeongin jumped up from the noise, heart beating crazy fast. Hyunjin and Minho flinched from the noise. Minho picked up the frying pan and made his way to the door. He opened the door, tightly holding the frying pan up, ready to hit any unwanted visitors. Jeongin got up from the couch, now wide awake.

"INNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" The boy at the front yelled as he ran past Minho and straight into the house. Minho dropped the pan to the side of his leg after seeing who it was.

"HYUNG INTRUDER, SMACK HIM! HE'S COMING INTO THE HOUSE!" Hyunjin yelled, moving away from the running boy.

"Boy, I'm not smacking him, he is yelling innie, and we know him, so calm down." Minho said, making his way back to the kitchen fixing up one more plate for the running boy that caused the whole floor to wake up.

He better not have wake any neighbors up, or he is the one who is going to apologize.

The boy plopped onto Jeongin and started to playfully hit Jeongin's both arm repeatedly while still screaming INNIE at the top of his lungs.

Hyunjin stared at them dumbfounded.

Chan woke up to the doorbell ringing. He dragged his body off of his bed and made his way to the door. The bell would not stop ringing, and he knew exactly who it was. He opened the door and let the boys come in.

"Chan-hyung, have you seen the comments of the new song!" The squrriel-looking boy yelled.

"Does it look like I have?"

"Oh, sorry," Jisung mumbled while Changbin sat on Chan's couch.

"The new song sounds so much better after you mastered it! We can't do it without you, hyung!" Jisung threw his arms around Chan who immediately pushed him off of him.

Changbin snickered knowing exactly why the song sounded so much better.

"Were you at the coffee shop again?" Changbin asked, taking a big sniff of Chan's house that smelled like coffee.

"Yes, how did you know," Chan said while yawning.

"Your house smells like coffee plus you are always there, and the bag on your counter is also evidence," Changbin pointed at the long-forgotten bag on kitchen counter.

"Shit, I forgot to put it in the fridge," Chan paced over to his counter, reaching into the bag, taking out the melted cake.

"Chan, it's peach cake filled with cream; I didn't know the coffee shop sold them," Jisung said while staring at the demolished cake.

"They don't."

"Chan, did your crush give you it?" Changbin teased him from the couch. Changbin hurriedly went to where his friends were and looked at the cake. He saw something else in the bag and took it out. Before Chan could deny the accusation. Jisung went crazy.

"What! Chan-hyung has a crush?! Who? When? How did I not know?" Jisung exclaimed, flapping his arms.

Chan and Changbin ignored him.

"Hyung, you got a little love note in the bag."

"I hope you will like the cake; it's specially made for you. XXX-XX-XXXX"

Chan's eyes widened, and Changbin began to tease him. Jisung snatched the note from Chan's hands asking him if his crush gave him that.

Changbin yelled at Jisung telling him to calm down while beginning to answer all of Jisung's questions who was still shook.

"Our little Chan-hyung got bit by the love bug about six months ago, but I think he fell in love way before that. The boy who took his heart always works the night shift, and is the one who always brews his coffee for him. He is so adorable, and he has the cutest and brightest smile. Chan loves the way his cheeks becomes pink when he is shy," Changbin ranting on, repeating everything Chan spilled to him when he caught Chan staring at the boy way longer than he should have one night, six months ago.

Jisung kept trying to interrupt Changbin, but Changbin just ignores his comments and questions.

Changbin finally finished repeating to Jisung what Chan told him, all the cheesey and cringey things.
Changbin was exhausted from that.

Jisung had a lightbulb moment.

"OOOOHHHH, is he the one with the freckles on his cheeks and from Australia like Chan?" Jisung asked Changbin who nodded without even comprehending what Jisung said, hoping he would stop annoying him.

"W-wa-i-it, WHAT, NO, not that one, that one is mine, miNE, MINE," Changbin exclaimed while pointing at himself.

"Yeah, not Felix, the other one," Chan said who was also on the couch listening to Changbin talk about his crush on Jeongin, blushing like crazy.

Changbin quickly turned to Chan.

"His name is Felix?"

"Ye-," Changbin cuts Chan off.

"How do you know that?" Changbin interrogated him.

"I'm a regular customer plus I've made small talk with him before."

"YAAAAAAAAA, YOU MADE SMALL TALK WITH HIM BEFORE, HOW WAS HE?" Changbin said while shaking Chan's shoulder with Jisung on his other side looking like he is looking at a monster.

"What you mean, how was he?" Chan replied back, shaking Changbin's shoulder.

"Like how did he sound? Did he sound like an angel? I bet you he sounded like an angel."

"Pshhh, Felix has a deep ass voice." Chan said with a snicker.

"OMG! OMG OMG OMG OMG!" Changbin yelled, releasing his grip from Chan's shoulders so did Chan and begin to bounce on that couch.

Jisung and Chan rose up from the couch leaving the lovestruck boy on the couch, glancing at each other as they thought the same thing.

If people only knew that, was SpearB, the dark, charismatic rapper of 3RACHA is fanboying over a freckled, Australian boy who works at the coffee shop who SpearB doesn't have the confidence to speak to him.

"Hyung, why didn't you tell me you had a crush? But you told Changbin-hyung?" Jisung asked, faking a offended face.

"Becauseeeeeeeee," Chan replied while stepping back into his room.

"Because what, hyung," Jisung said, standing in front of Chan's room.

"Because you are Jisung," Chan said while closing the door in front of his face.

"HYUNG, WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?!" Jisung yelled to the closed door, demanding an answer from Chan.

.*+.*.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL:
3RACHA doesn't show their faces, so it means nobody knows how CB97, J.ONE, and SPEARB looks like.
Meaning Jeongin and Felix doesn't know that Chan is CB97.

This is a filler chapter, and a hella long one too.
I feel like the next chapter will be a filler chapter too, so please bear with me!
I'll make sure to have quench your thirst for jeongchan (and maybe some changlix or some woochan or some hyunin) during the next shift which will be chapter  eleven. (pssss, you guys should listen to wanna one eleven)
Can you guys guess who the intruder is?
Thank you for reading, my lovelies!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

24K 875 26
๊’ฐ completed ๊’ฑ in where hyunjin steals and vandalizes, jeongin works at a candy store and never gets in trouble. what will happen when they encounter...
279K 13.1K 31
To get out of an awkward situation, Jeongin finds a random picture of a cute boy and claims that the guy in the picture is his boyfriend. Why not? It...
35.1K 1.7K 41
the two of them loved each other, and happily denied it at any chance they got. "๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™™'๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™ข๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ง๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ...
85.8K 5K 40
In which Changbin develops feelings for his best friend...and his boyfriend "Another boyfriend just means more kisses." started: 10/9/22 end: ???