Keep me Closer - Billy Hargro...

By arminsburnttoast

Takes place in Stranger Things 2 and 3 In which the Byers have a sister that has powers because while Will wa... More

1: Strange
2: Unusual
3: Doctor
4: Different
5: Hargrove
6: Nightmare
7: Alone
8: Just a Guy
9: Bubblegum
10: Infected
11: Forgotten
12: Embarrassed
13: Just Friends
14: Will
15: Escape
16: Angry
17: Failure
18: Remember
19: The Gate
20: FootBall Field
Playlist
21: Time
22: Know you
23: Reality
24: Happier
25: Lights
26: Wrong
27: Confused
29: The Wise
30: The Sauna Test
31: Found
32: Hospital Thoughts
33: The Source
34: Finding the Lost
35: Connected
36: Distress
37: Determined
38: Panic
39: Keep me Closer Finale Part: 1
40: Keep Me Closer Finale Part: 2
Alternate Ending
season 4

28: Wounded

7.4K 182 75
By arminsburnttoast

My eyes fluttered open and Billy was carrying me bridle style somewhere very dark. He was crying but his face looked emotionless. I could feel his presence. I knew where I was. And I knew where he was brining me, and what he was bringing me to. Everything I tried to deny. Everything I tried to push off to the side and pretend wasn't real turned out to be more real and more scary then I could have ever tried to imagine.

I started to regain consciousness and I started to moan and squirm. He took the tape off my mouth.

"You are going to be very helpful for us." He said softly. I kept struggling and trying to get away. He put his arms on my shoulders forcefully to keep me from moving so much. "You hurt us. He did not appreciate what you and your friend did to us. Now you're going to have to pay. But with your help, we could be invincible." He said expressionless.

"Billy." I whispered with tears flowing from my eyes. "Billy, it's me, it's me." I whispered and he just blankly stared at me.

"Don't be afraid. It will be over soon. Just stay very still." He whispered. He stood up and turned around looking at something. Something that wasn't there. He squinted his eyes in confusion and his mouth dropped a little but then he turned back and looked at me and backed away from me trying to dismiss what ever he just saw.

Once he was backed enough away from me. I used my powers to break free from the ropes.

"I'm so sorry Billy." I cried. And used my powers to blast him away from me.

The mind flayer grabbed my ankle and pulled me towards it. With one arm it wrapped around my body squeezing me as tight as it could so I couldn't escape and couldn't breathe. With another it tried to latch onto my face and infect me.

I screamed and blood flowed down my nose and I used my powers the hardest I could to keep its other arm away from my face and tried to get it's other arm off me. It must have gotten too hot for it because it released me from squeezing me to death and then I immediately got it away from me.

I screamed. Because it took so much of my energy. I blasted it as far as I could away from me.

I turned around to run and Billy was behind me. Tears immediately dropped. But there was no time to try to talk to him. I could hear the Mind Flayer getting back up to come for round two. "I'm so sorry." I cried.

( Sorry for using so many gifs I just like using them cause they help me imagine it better so. I I hope they help you imagine it better too.❤️❤️)

I manipulated the energy around him to strap around him and I pushed him threw the wall. I blasted a hole in the ceiling and as fast as I could flew out of the place.

I crash landed near my house. I fell in the grass in my front yard. I couldn't breath. Blood was gushing from my nose and it was stuffy from crying. I kept coughing 1 from crying so much and 2 because I couldn't breathe. I struggled to breathe but I continued crying in a ball on my front lawn. I realized Billy knew where I lived. All my family was home. I couldn't stay here but I had absolutely no other place to go.

Jonathan must have heard me fall because the door slammed open and I heard his footsteps running to me. I couldn't do anything but cry. He was just trying to comfort me but that only made me cry harder. I was uncontrollably sobbing for just about a million different reasons. The love of my life is possessed by a world threatening being. Just so happens to be the same one that possessed my little brother not even a year ago. My leg and stomach were bleeding and my throat was damaged from screaming and being chocked nearly to death, my arms were sore from being nearly broken from the pressure being squeezed on them along with my stomach and feeling like I was gonna throw up if I moved. Jonathan picked me up by my arms and dragged me inside as gently as he could. My mom was on the phone but dropped it when she saw me. Will heard everything and ran out of his room. That's when I blacked out.

***

I woke up and the room was spinning. I groaned and looked around me but nothing was clear I just saw blurs. I seemed to be on the couch. I groaned again trying to get up.

"No no no no no. You have to stay here." My mom commanded and it sounded echoey and my ears were ringing. And with out hesitation I just fell back to sleep.

That seemed to happen a few times. Me waking up and then blacking out again throughout the night.

**

A few times throughout the night my mom would wake me up checking on me, giving me soup. I would try to tell her what was wrong but my words just jumbled.

**

I woke up in the afternoon the next day. Absolutely no one was home. But I woke up to the sound of knocking.

"Quinn? Quinn? Hello? You in there?" A girl called out a kept knocking. I tried getting up but I was so dizzy. I groaned. And stood up forgetting my ankle injury and I fell to the floor. They heard and the door opened and Eleven and Max stood there in their rain coats. They saw me on the ground. Max rushed to me. My lip was swollen my throat was sore I couldn't even talk, my arms and bones were sore from being nearly squeezed to death, and my stomach and leg had been cut and another one across my forehead where is was trying to attach to my face. My mom must have stitched it back together while I was unconscious.

I couldn't exactly hear what they were saying until like 2 minutes after they started saying something to me. They helped me back on the couch. Eventually I started to come back into reality. My ears stopped ringing. My injuries stopped hurting so much and my eyes finally focused. I pulled myself back up on the couch and they sat next to me.

"Jesus what happened to you?" Max asked with her eye brows pulled together with a look of pity.

"Yeah, Jesus." El said shortly after seeming a little.... not knowing what she was saying.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked and my throat felt like it was stabbing me.

"Well.. we came to see if you knew where Billy is. He.. has been acting really strange and um El saw him doing something weird last night."

"Umm.. I- no I don't know where he is." I whispered.

"Okay, well what happened?" Max asked. I looked at her. "Did he do this to you?" She asked with fear in her eyes. She was right however.. she was wrong. Hear me out. Yes Billy did do this but it's not the way she thought. It wasn't really Billy who did it. It was the Mind flayer. Billy was just the brainwashed "host" forced to do whatever he is told.

I didn't even know what to say I just stuttered as they both stared at me for answers that I didn't really have.

***
They talked to me about what El saw. I told them to let me handle it. I didn't know what to tell Max. It was her brother.

"Well Gees, I thought he was cheating or something." Max said.

"No, it's not that." I told.

"Do you know what it is?"

" I will take care of it." I said

"What? No way. He's my step brother okay? I can help." Max said frustrated.

"Max it's not something to get involved in."

"He hurt you didn't he?" Max asked again.

I just stayed silent and looked back and forth in her eyes stuttering over what I tried to say. She looked at me with fear in her eyes. She took Els hand and left.

I started bawling. I wanted everything to change. I could barely function my thoughts were taking over. I couldn't breathe. I just wanted everything to stop and just let me be happy for a full day. But I just had some bad feeling that wouldn't happen any time soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
125K 2.8K 11
What happens when Johnny Storm meets his match? Scarlett Christian Richards, Reed Richards sister is flying to space with Johnny, Sue, Reed, and Ben...
22.6K 818 25
Agent X, a well respected agent, considering her outstanding skills amazed the people of the Men In Black There's this handsome arrogant man who hap...