Lost and Found [a Niall Horan...

By CreativeTragedy

Skylar May Payne is the little sister of Liam Payne from One Direction. After six years of being apart and in... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Sorry!
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Note to All!

Epilogue

2.4K 37 11
By CreativeTragedy

Epilogue

Skylar's POV

"Mommy!" a little voice yells through the house.

I laugh from my spot on the couch as I put down my magazine.

My four year old son, Liam, comes running into the room with Niall close behind him. I smile at their similarities. Their matching blue eyes, the same smile, and the same amount of energy!

"What are you two doing?" I ask as Liam sits down next to me.

"Daddy and I were wrestling! I beat him!" he yells.

"That's because Daddy's a weakling and you're big and strong!" I say with a laugh.

"Correction, I am a strong Irish man!" Niall says, puffing out his chest.

I roll my eyes and laugh.

"You two better go get cleaned up! Your Uncle Liam and Aunt Danielle are going to be here any second!" I say before the two of them race upstairs.

A few minutes later, we're all sitting in the family room watching little Liam attack bigger Liam and Niall.

I sit and laugh with Danielle before she looks at me.

"Did you ever expect to have your life turn out this way?" she asks suddenly.

I look at her and think for a second.

"No," I say. "It's so much better than any fantasy I've ever had."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now I shall cry because that is the end of my book :'( Sorry it took so long to update, but with school starting I'm busy! And then there's sports, homework, musical instruments, and FRIENDS! But I'm sad that this book is over :( I know it wasn't the best because it's my first story, but the next one will be better, I promise! Thanks for the support and look for my next book soon! (: xoxo

~A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 22 14
Mia Horan Is Niall Horan's Twin Sister. When Niall Joins One Direction, She gets to meet them . Her Dream Is To Become A Singer Or Dancer, With Her...
31.9K 231 10
Cam is an ordinary girl, with an ordinary life, but has an extra special obsession with One Direction. When the boys come to her diner for a meal, Lo...
50.9K 386 49
Gabby is a junior high school student in Atlanta. She had a vacation in London with her family which lead her to knowing Harry and his 1 direction f...
44.8K 813 61
"I promised to keep you safe, and that's exactly what I'm going to do." Kelly Tomlinson followed in her father's footsteps at just 13 years old to be...