Blue Heart πŸ’™ Pete Kao

By TenXPink

BLUE HEART πŸ’™ [COMPLETE] Being the only son and heir to Vihokratana Group, Pete has no choice but to agree to... More

πŸ’™Chap 1
πŸ’™Chap 2
πŸ’™Chap 3
πŸ’™Chap 4
πŸ’™Chap 5
πŸ’™ Chap 6
πŸ’™Chap 7
Little πŸ’™ note for my readers
πŸ’™Chap 8
πŸ’™ Chap 9
πŸ’™ Chap 10
πŸ’™ Chap 11
πŸ’™ Chap 12
πŸ’™ Chap 14
πŸ’™Chap 15
πŸ’™Chap 16
πŸ’™ Chap 17
πŸ’™Chap 18
πŸ’™ Chap19
πŸ’™Chap 20
πŸ’™Chap 21
πŸ’™Chap 22
πŸ’™Chap 23
πŸ’™ Chap 24
πŸ’™ Chap 25
πŸ’™Chap 26
πŸ’™ Chap 27
πŸ’™Chap 28
πŸ’™Chap 29 -The End
Off & Gun EXTRA
NEW Lucky Charm
Next Story

πŸ’™Chap 13

5.5K 237 50
By TenXPink

BLUE HEART💙

Chap 13

Kao POV

[Gun Atthaphan]
“Are you in Bangkok right now? I just saw someone looks like you in AMG Central Mall”

"..."

Oh my God, did he saw me with Pete?

Peep

[Gun Atthaphan]
"Is that really you? I knew it! Who is that man beside you? Reply me please! Or I will call you or go to your house right now."

-Reply

"Okay, yes that's me! Don't come to my house! I will call you later and tell you everything."

-SEND

I let go a sigh. I think I need to tell Gun about my married, maybe he can help me with......I don't know what but something.

Peep

[Gun Atthaphan]
"I'll be waiting!!!"

Yeah I know you will. 

I'm back to the Rachawat residence, I locked my room so I can talk to Gun freely.

I press CALL button.

Ring…

"Hello!"

"Wow, that's fast!"

"Of course, I'm expecting your call. So, tell me everything!"

"Hmn...but you must promise me that you won't tell anyone about it. Promise me first…"

"Ok, I promise! You know me from 3rd grade, what's wrong with you? But I have to remind you, I want details, you know I will ask a lot if you skip the details so let's save our time by telling me all the story with all the details. Now, start!"

"Huh...okay! 2 weeks ago my father……"

I spend 20minutes to tell the whole story to Gun, I thought I didn't skip any detail, but Gun always have question to ask.

"Wait, how do you go to toilet? Did you went to girls toilet or boys toilet?"

"I tried to drink less and unless it's urgent, I always looked for unisex toilet"

"Hmn...but how about when you took a shower?"

"What do you mean? I took a shower in the hotel room"

"Yeah, but you are married, and he is in the same room with you. He might want to you know..."

"..."

"What?"

"He is not a pervert. He is a gentleman."

"Ok, ok. So you hug each other and sleep together. Have you guys kiss?"

"Erm...no"

I know I told Gun I will tell him everything, but I don't think I can tell him about the romance part.  Besides, last time when Pete lips touch mine, I don't consider it as a kiss. 

I always think my first kiss would be very romantic not a stolen kiss.

"So, how about University? When are you coming back to class?"

"I don't know, I told him I want to continue my classes and graduated with my friends, but I will ask him again tonight."

"Ok, I can't wait to see you!!! My friend is married, congratulations Kao! Update me please, I'm so excited!"

I sigh and end the called. I start to doubt telling Gun the whole story is a good idea.

~
Rachawat resident

"Hi, I'm home."

"Hi, how's your day? How is work?"

"Not the best one, but it could be worse. Sorry, I left you to have dinner alone."

Pete come back home around 8 pm. He looked tired but still handsome.

"Oh, that’s fine. I have butler Tei who accompany me, but I think it's more like she's waiting for me than accompany me.” We chuckle. 

There’s must be a lot of work that need to be done, since he has emergency in the office.

"Is there anything that I can help?"

I offer to help him, even though I don’t know if I can help with anything.

"Well there's one thing…"

"What is it?"

Pete slide his hand into my hand, and hold it tight. I was shocked, because I wasn’t expecting that move. I looked at Pete, he closed his eyes and holing my hand.

“Hmnn…I feel better already.”

“…”

He opened his eyes and looked at me.

“You know what can you make you feel better?” I asked.

“What can make me feel even better than holding your hand?” He asked.

Pete took one step closer to me and looked at me deeply.

“Ice cream!” I pull his hand and we went to the kitchen. I open the fridge and hand him an ice cream.

“I don’t know that we have ice cream in the house”

“Butler Tei ask me is there anything that I need, so I told her I would love some ice cream. She said they don’t have it, but then she went outside and bought me a lot of ice cream because she doesn’t know which one I like.”

“That’s so sweet of her.”

We enjoy the Ice cream and chit chat in the kitchen. I feel like we start to bonding little by little, I wish we can stay like this forever Pete.

~

We back to our room, Pete is taking a shower when I receive a message from Kia.

Peep

[Kia]
“Hi baby brother, I’m in Bangkok right now. Can we meet up tomorrow? I’m going to AMG Central Mall.”

-Reply

“Ok, see you tomorrow. What time should I be there? Lunch?”

-Send

Minutes later.

Peep

[Kia]
“Yes. See you tomorrow! Miss you”

I close my phone. What's with everyone with AMG central mall, there's a lot of mall in Thailand, but people keep choosing AMG central mall to meet.

Click

Pete is coming out from the bathroom, with towel on his head.

"Pete" I called his name.

He stops drying his hair and looked at me.

"Yes?"

"Remember when I told you I want to go back to University?"

"Yes"

"Can I go back to University next week? I mean I miss 1 week classes and I want to catch up since there must be a lot of assignment to do."

"Hmn...ok, if that's what you want." He smiled and continue drying his hair again.

"Er...Pete"

"Yes???" He stop drying his hair and looked at me once again.

"Can I go to see my friends tomorrow?"

"Oh, sure. You want me to go with you?"

"No, no no. Er...I mean, you have work to do. I'm going to meet them for lunch."

"Ok, I will ask driver to drive you tomorrow." He smiled again and put the towel back to his wet hair.

"By the way, Pete"

He stop drying his hair for the third time, and asked me.

"Anything else madam?"

I can hear his frustrated voice, I'm holding my laugh and answer.

"You wearing your shirt inside out"

He looked at his shirt "Oi!"  then go back inside the bathroom.

I laugh silently, he is such a dork.

~

I woke up at 8am, Pete is nowhere to be found. I guess he went to work early again today. I saw a piece of paper and a card on the table.

"Morning sleepy head, I have an early meeting this morning. I know you are wondering what is that black card doing over there, well I want you to take it and use it. Buy food, buy clothes, buy anything that you want. I will see you at night, have a nice day. -Pete"

I thought he has my number, but he still writing me a piece of paper. And he gives me a card for me to use? Can Pete stop being such a perfect husband so I won't fall so hard on him?

~

AMG Central Mall

I'm waiting for Kia in one of coffee shop, I can't stop staring at the entrance because I can't wait to see her.

Finally, the person that I've been waiting for is coming in the coffee shop. She's wearing a cap and a jacket, I stand up and hug her so tight like we've been separated for years.

"Baby brother I miss you so much!"

"I miss you so much too Kia!"

"How are you? How is father doing? Everything ok?"

"Father is good, I am good for now. How about you? What's with the outfit today? Is there paparazzi tailing you?"

"Nah, I just had a bad hair day. So... I’m curious, I didn't show up at the wedding but father doesn't get mad or even call me, that's weird. And I saw the news about the next heir of Vihokratana Group is married with his butler daughter."

I sigh. Kia hold my hands and looked at me.

"What have you done Baby brother?"

I took a deep breath and then I start to tell her how the story goes.

"Are you crazy Kao??? You took my place and marry him, what are you thinking? What will happen if they found out? It will be worse than no one shows up at the wedding!"

She raise her voice, she can't contain her emotion.

"He don't get suspicious?” she asked.

I shake my head.

“What kind of man can’t differentiate man or woman? Is he blind?”

I shake my head again.

“Then he must be crazy!”

“No, he is a nice person actually. I know I just spend a week with him, but I can tell you that he is a good husband and a gentleman.”

Kia looked at me, I know that look.

“You did not……"

“No, no no…I don’t know!” I sound frustrated, I don’t want to admit that I like him, but my heart fall for him day by day.

“Oh baby, you fall for him don't you?"

I looked down, I got myself into this mess and I don't even have a solution for it.

-----------------------------------------------------

AMG Central Mall

"Wow, Is that the new arrival shoe?"

"Yeah, I just bought it in Japan"

"Looks good on you!"

"Stop!!! Is that…...??? Where's my phone!"

Click...click...click…

"Whose picture are you taking? You know them?"

"No, but I know who does!"

"Ok, let's go Mint! They waiting for us."

"Coming! Today is my lucky day! The bills is on me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 4.1K 43
Sweetest LOVE 4 U [COMPLETE] Newwiee, Max, Bright and Gigie have the same target in life, which is moving from Phuket to Bangkok. Day months and yea...
108K 3.7K 28
This story is what I imagine after the confrontation between the minor and major family. ---------------------------------------------------- "I may...
143K 5.4K 18
Kao found himself in a tough situation. Pete was his high school bully. Now that they rolled together with the same gang in college, he had to deal w...
97.5K 6.1K 60
Tay and Pete are twin and sons of Vihokratana, meanwhile New and Kao also are twin and sons of Techaapaikhun. These two families are like oil and wat...