The Baby-Carrier ✔

By ThatIslaander

Bryce Hemsworth has everything he could ever want. The perfect parents and sibling. The perfect house. The pe... More

1| Wifey
2| check up
3| Figuration
4| Problems
5| Deal | Pt.1
6| Deal | Pt. 2
7| Reactions & Satisfactions
8 | WTF
9 | Splash & Crash
10 | Safe & Home
11 | Getting Along for Alyssa
12 | awkward
13 | Can't Resist
14 | That was close
15 | Evil Plan
16 | I want You
17 | DEAD
18 | Threats
19 | positive
20 | Confusion & Pain
21 | WHAT'S THIS?
22 | Lies
23 | RISA
24 | Caught In The Act
25 | Death
27 | All for Alyssa
28 | Gone But Never Forgotten
29 | Engagement
30 | Trash or Treasure
31 | Mine, Yours, Ours
You get to choose:
32 | Exchange
33 | Survivor
34 | Coma
35 | Evidence
36 | Ultra Sound
37 | He Knows
38 | Bryce The Saver
39 | Uninvited Guests
40 | Dead Body
41 | Amnesia
42 | A Second Chance
43 | She comes home
44 | Promises, Promises
45 | The Truth
46 | DON'T
47 | Memories
48 | Punishment
49 | Baby Girl
50 | The End
Help me choose:
2nd book?
2nd Book Coming Soon!
Good News!!

26 | Alyssa's Gang

11K 306 23
By ThatIslaander

             BRYCE

       I PUSH LYLE away from me, angry at him for stopping me from getting Alyssa to wait. I don't know why I even followed her when I didn't know what to say to her.

"What did you do to her?" Dr. Lilith asked, her tone serious as Lyle held her hand.

I ignore her, trying to think of something. What am I going to do now? I was nervous because now I might receive more threats more than usual.

"Answer me!" Dr. Lilith hissed at me.

I stay quiet, and saw her look behind me. Lyle does the same, not looking very happy. He's not very happy about my decisions lately. He really loves Alyssa and cares for her as family. I mean, who wouldn't love Alyssa? She's such a kind person.

I turn around to see Maria standing there awkwardly.

"You," Dr. Lilith muttered.

I turn to her with a glare. "Yes, her." I make my way over to Maria, grabbing her wrist as I pull her over to Lyle and Dr. Lilith. "I love Maria Abernathy. "

They should know who I love now. IT'S NOT ALYSSA.

It's Maria.

I turn to her, gazing into her eyes. I could see the fear in her eyes....afraid of what the world might think of us, saying, "I'm in love with her and I don't care what you guys think."

She looks at me with those beautiful, a smile slowly forming on that beautiful face. "Bryce..."

I smile back, "I choose you Maria. It has always been you."

"Well then, what about Alyssa man?" Lyle asked me. "She is still your wife. You promised to love her bro."

I drop my gaze to the floor. "I know...I'm going to handle this problem. "

"Well you better, because if Nico hears about this...you two are both dead." Lyle grumbles, glaring at Maria before he and Dr. Lilith walk away.

Great, even my best friend doesn't like this.

"Bryce," Maria mumbles, "I don't think I can do this."

I take a step closer to her, saying,"please don't say that. We came this far already. Let's keep fighting. "

"Our love is hurting Alyssa,"

"I know, but I would hurt more if I have to let you go again. " I tell her before kissing her on the lips.

          ***

          Later that day, I found myself driving Maria and I home. The Hemsworth Mansion is now Maria's home. I take my eyes off the road to look at her for a second. It feels great now. We don't have to hide from Alyssa. We can love each other and do whatever we want now. I place my hand on her thigh, making her look at me then smile.

"I love you," She said quietly, placing her hand on mine.

"I love you more," I wink at her, making her blush.

     Once we arrive at the mansion, the maids open our doors for us and I didn't miss the way they looked at Maria. They were confused because its supposed to be Alyssa with me. Not her.

"Bryce," I was startled when I saw my sister standing in the doorway, a serious look on her face.

"Claire," I say, waiting for Alyssa to come to my side so we can walk up the stairs together.

     She's been gone for awhile and  now she's back. I just hope my parents aren't here as well.

"Mother and Father wants to have a word with you in the office now." Claire utters then walks away.

I look at Maria and she nods, allowing me to go, silently telling me she'll be okay. I let her go and follow after my sister. We were walking up the stairs when she finally spoke, "You are so dead."

"What is going on?" I ask her.

"Your secretary called and said you and Alyssa had a fight. " She answered, walking fast so I had to keep up with her.

"Why'd she tell you that?"

"She keeps an eye on you to make sure you don't do anything stupid, but well, you did. Now go in there," she opens the door for me. I take a deep breath and enter the office to find my parents sitting on the couch, no happy expressions or anything.

"Mom, dad." I say, sitting down with them.

"We were told you've been cheating on Alyssa for...that girl who was supposed to carry your child. What was her name?" Father was the first to break the ice.

She is carrying my child. I thought.

"Her name's Maria."  Answered mother, finally turning to take a look at me.

"Its not cheating- I'm in love with her." I tell them.

"Then what about your wife? What about Alyssa, son?" Mother asked me.

"I don't know." I drag my hand down my face.

"You don't know?" Father asked, not liking my answer.

"All I know is that I want Maria in my life. I'm crazy for this girl. She's Ruby from when I was younger. I'll be damned if I have to let her go again. " I grit out, looking at them in the eyes to let them know I'm serious about this.

"She is supposed to carry your heir!" Father raises his voice. "That is the only thing she's supposed to do. But now you guys are together. Having an affair."

Father stands up, looking very frustrated and disappointed in me.

"Where's Alyssa now son?" Mother asked worriedly.

"I don't know." I shrug.

Then silence falls upon us and it had me thinking if I should tell them the good news.

"Mom, dad..." I call them and they look at me, waiting for me to speak further. "....Maria is pregnant with my child."

They both looked at me with wide eyes. I could see that they were happy but at the same time sad. This was supposed to be no string attached but it is. Maria and I are in love and she's carrying my baby. That itself has broken the rules we made for her when she came to work.  But some rules are to be broken...

"You can still fix this, son. After she gives birth, you can forget her and continue to be with Alyssa." Dad said, ticking me off.

I stand up, looking at him, "how could you say that? I love Maria! I want her to be my wife and the mother to our baby. As a father, why would you tell me, your son, to forget the only woman I love?"

Dad sighed, dropping his gaze to the floor before looking at mom for help.

"Okay fine. But you have to speak to Alyssa. She is still your legal wife. And you've hurt her so bad." Mom answered for dad who couldn't even look at me anymore.

"Thank you. Please understand me. I really love Maria. And now, you got what you wanted! A grandchild. " I throw my hands in the air, pacing in circles.

Tears started to form. I was trying to be strong for Maria and I. I want to live the rest of my life with her. I want my parents to be okay with her.

"We love you son, but you also have to remember we made a promise to love Alyssa as our daughter the day you put that ring on her finger. Her family has also helped us with the company. And now, look." Father uttered, putting his arm on my shoulder to comfort me.

"I know dad. I'm trying to figure things out now." I tell him and before I could say even more, he pulls me into a hug, comforting me. It wasn't long till Mother joined us.

"Choose the right thing son." They both tell me and I smile at them.

We all look to the doorway when Claire rushed through, breathing heavily like she ran a marathon.

"What's wrong?" Mom asked my sister.

"Its Nico." She answered, breathless.

"What does he want?" Dad asked.

"He wants to talk to you." She rushed to say.

I look at my parents and nod at them before walking out but before I could pass Claire, she stops me, saying, "Careful brother. He's not alone and they have guns."

Lol! Hey guys! I hope you loved this chapter! Tell me what you think in the comments because I do read it. And remember to vote! If u haven't followed me, u can follow me! Thank you!

Tell me in the comments of your-

Team Alyssa!

Or

Team Maria!

Tell me what you think will happen next.

Ahahah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 330 53
He is wealthy and she is poor, As children, he would always bully and mock her in front of her friends and schoolmates because she was fat, a nerd a...
107K 2.4K 27
Cheating With The Billionaire | Previously Titled HER NEW DADDY . . . The man that I'm falling for is a man that I shouldn't want. The odds a...
62.2K 5.3K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...
10K 291 30
James knight is the CEO of a huge company, and not to mention he is a billionaire. James is looking for a relationship someone who he will love, and...