☆ SkepHalo OneShots. ☆

Av iharmonyyy

im not a professional writer. before you decide, "hey, im gonna read these and they will be awesome", let me... Mer

Requests. [Edited Freq.]
i. meeting.
ii. sad
iii. a/n
v. feed me ideas.
vii. my little kitten.
vi. oh my goodness
200 words worth of me explaining myself
new book? :0 please read this uwu
n e w s f l a s h
ok hello its me.
hello, oh god-
new year

iv. beaten.

9.4K 204 266
Av iharmonyyy

Warnings: abuse. sorry-

——————

Zak sat quietly on his bed, legs swung over the edge as he leaned forward and stared at his computer monitor from afar. It was just a black screen, for now. He had just finished talking to his mother on the phone- and it wasn't like one of those happy phone calls you would receive when you won $1000. It was almost as if he received a phone call about his father dying, except the pain was meant to be directed towards him, and him only. The boy still lived with his mother, and she didn't like that at all. His sister moved out awhile ago, so it was just him, his dog, and his mother. She wanted him to move out so badly to the point that she would sometimes resort to verbal harassment. Calling him a failure. Maybe a low-lifed kid who can't do anything except play video games,
And that's sometimes how he felt. Zak's mother has been doing this for a few months now, and it's been emotionally effecting him as to he lost the motivation to even try moving out. He didn't have an actual "job", since all he did was record videos on youtube.

The call received not too long ago was his mother warning him that if he didn't have any plans to move out within the next hour, he would suffer "consequences", which sent a visible shiver up his spine. He was clueless on what he should even do- there was nobody who would even want to think about letting him live with them. Zak was a living troll. If anything, he would somehow hurt them physically with his habit of joking around a lot. However, knowing he would probably get kicked out of his mom's house regardless, he decided he would at least talk to his friends for the last time in awhile. So, the youtuber got up from his bed and approached his chair, sitting down infront of his computer as he turned it on, a frown on his face. He watched as the screen loaded and his background appeared, smiling slightly. At least the boy could find happiness somewhere. It may not have been with his family or anything, but if his online friends could do it, then he was happy. However, one of them made him especially happy; BadBoyHalo.

Except, for awhile, now, when they weren't recording or anything, the two tended to refer to eachother using their actual names, as Zak has come to learn his friends' name as "Darryl". He wouldn't ever admit it, but he truly liked him more than some of his friends. Something about him was just so... great. His voice was somehow able to calm him- and make him laugh to the point of not laughing anymore. It was strange, but the other just made Zak feel so.. happy.
After a minute or so, the boy pulled up TeamSpeak and joined the channel in which his friend Darryl was in, but there was also his baguette friend, a6d, or Vincent. However, they just called him the french man or something.
"HII GUYS." Zak screeched obnoxiously into the mic, laughing at the groans he received from the other two.
"Hoi Zak, nice to have you show up. We were just talking about you-"
"NO WE WEREN'T." Interrupted Darryl, who really didn't want to share any details.
"What's up, anyways? You always join when you're going to troll me, so what is it this time?"
Zak had stayed silent for a few moments, simply debating on if he should even share. They probably wouldn't even care, would they? They already seemed to get annoyed any time he was around, so he decided not to mention anything about what he originally wanted to share with him.
"-uh... nothing, actually. No trolling.. I was just kind of bored and wanted to talk to you guys. Wanna play some Minecraft for a little bit?" He questioned, just wanting to change the subject. After all, the boy just wanted to enjoy what little time he probably had left with them before he would get dragged off by his mother, which was bound to happen.

So, they both agreed.

An hour finally passed, and Zak was having a good time playing Bedwars with the two. Of course, they were having true fun. He wasn't trolling Darryl, let alone making fun of him- which definitely left him growing suspicious of Zak's behavior. But, he never brought it up, not wanting to let his thoughts get the best of him. It could be his head just messing with him, and the others would probably make fun of him an "idot" for thinking that something was wrong...
Although, he may have been right.

A few minutes passed after the hour did, and Zak was in the middle of opening a chest in-game, before he heard his door slam open, causing him to scramble a bit to find his hotkey to mute his mic, but ended up pressing the wrong one, which just closed him out of Minecraft and opened the TeamSpeak window. However, before he could even manually mute himself, his mother stormed over and pulled the boy's headphones off and threw them onto the floor, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt.
"I thought I told you that you were to be gone within the next hour!" she yelled, making the poor guy face elsewhere. Before he could answer, she yelled once more.
"Look at me, you brat!"
Zak bit the inside of his cheek, slowly turning his head to look at his mother in the eyes, before feeling a burning sensation on his cheek. He let out a quiet yelp of pain as tears prickled the corner of his eyes.
"I'm sorry, mom... I can't find anywhere to live.. nobody— nobody would even want me to live with them.." he said quietly, shutting his eyes as the side of his face was slapped once again.
"No excuses, Zak. If you aren't out of this room within the next ten minutes, you're living on the street. I don't care."
And with that being said, she pushed him back into his chair more (if possible) and left the room, leaving the boy to himself in silence.

What he didn't know, however, was that Darryl was freaking out, as well as Vincent... but it wasn't as bad. He was trying to get Darryl to calm down, and he did when he heard the door slam shut, assuming Zak's mother left the room.
Zak too, stayed quiet, comprehending everything that had just happened, his hand resting on his cheek the was now stained red. He knew that his two friends heard everything, and wasn't sure how he would explain that, but decided he would try. After all, there was ten minutes before he would be scavenging for food in dumpsters like a rat.
A shaky breath escaped his lips as he picked up his headphones, slowly sliding them back on.
"H-Hey, guys.. uh.. that was my mom..." he said quietly, not necessarily feeling anymore comforted by the silence that followed. The first speak was Vincent.
"Uh.. are you okay?" He asked, his tone laced with worry.
"M'fine.. Yeah." Zak lied, lightly rubbing his cheek. Then he went silent, as Darryl finally spoke up.
"Vincent, can you leave? I want to talk to him alone." He said, his voice more stern than normal.
"What? No, Zak is my-"
"Leave. Please.."
Vincent was a bit offended, to say the least. He wanted to help his good friend out, but it seemed like Darryl didn't want that, so he just rolled his eyes.
"Whatever. Zak, I hope everything is okay. Message me when you can." He said, before disconnecting from the channel.

Zak's eyes widened slightly when he left. If he could, he kind of wanted to pinch Darryl or something. Why did he make Vincent leave?
"Dude, what's up? Why'd you make him leave?..." he asked, swallowing the lump in his throat that had grown from the previous event as he awaited the older adult's voice.

"Zak, did your mother hit you?"

The very question made the ravenette shed a few tears, shaking his head to himself. He couldn't possibly lie to him.. there was not any point in doing so.
"... Yes.. twice.. she wants me to move out and- she said that if it wasn't within the next hour she would kick me out and let me live in the streets or something. I don't know what to do.. I'm sorry.." he mumbled.
Darryl in response frowned. Why hadn't Zak told him earlier? He would have done something about his situation sooner, even though it wasn't right. However, he knew that his friend didn't have too much time 'till his mother kicked him out, so he knew he would have to think of something fast.
And really, it wasn't too hard. Darryl had a spare room at his place. He wouldn't mind if the boy in need moved in at all.
"Zak. You won't live in the streets.. and don't be sorry, okay? Come live with me. No ands, ifs, or buts. I'm serious. I have a spare room, as you already know. I want you to move in with me.. you have my address. Just pack your things, get on a plane, and come. If you dont have money, I'll get you some on your paypal or— something. Or I can even come there. But if you can do that, then I want you to get off here and make sure to text me when you're done packing... okay? If I can help at all.. tell me. I'm here."

Zak was actually pretty speechless. He recalled a few times where Darryl offered for him to move in, but he always thought he was joking. It was also kind of his fault for forgetting about it, too. He could have asked his friend earlier if he still could move in, and he could be packed and out of the house before his mother got back home. Although, he was really glad that Darryl was actually letting him move in. Even if he was joking.. somehow, Zak decided to believe him.
"Yeah.. I'll pack my stuff.. and when I'm out of the house, I'll make sure to call you or something... we can discuss more then." He said, managing to smile a bit as he looked around his room for some things he could use to pack his important things in.

"Okay... and when you finally get here and get settled.. I want to talk a bit more, okay? Just get ready.. and I'm sorry that I could not have helped sooner. Message me as soon as you can."
And with that, Darryl disconnected from TeamSpeak and pulled out his phone, setting it on his desk so he could see when Zak called.

"I hope he will be okay..."

——————

ahemmm, hii! so, here is the chapter you've been waiting for, right? when i abused zak?
yeah.. probably not, but this was a request from @BreeTheHelliolisk! I was trying to write this off of my memory based off of what i remembered from the request, since i didnt really go back to look at it, but... i still hope its okay! :D

but... the real question, is should I make a part 2 for this? 👀 let me know your feedback in the comments, please-
(the italicization at the end may indicate a possibly chapter title for part 2 if you want one-)

Word Count:
                                                     1884 words.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

161K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
120K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
473K 17K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...