Running From The Wolves ✅COMP...

By thedevilsdaughter300

"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her... More

0001
0002
0003
0004
0005
0006
0007
0008
0009
0010
0011
0012
0013
0014
0015
0016
0017
0018
0019
0020
0021
0022
0023
0024
0025
0026
0027
0028
0029
0030
0031
0032
0033
0034
0035
0036
0037
0038
0039
0040
0041
0042
0043
0044
0045
0046
0047
0048
0049
0050
0051
0052
0053
0054
0055
0056
0057
0058
0059
0060
0061
0062
0063
0064
0065
0066
0067
0068
0069
0070
0071
0072
0073
0074
0075
0076
0078
0079
0080
0081
82 Final
Authors note

0077

477 17 1
By thedevilsdaughter300

_____

Seeing Xavier lay still as Hazel slowly came down ready to kill me. Seeing Jack walk away leaving the mess he has created.

Feeling the women over me dig her feet on my back, yet I only payed attention to Jack.

" I'll kill him"

Digging my hands into the grounds as vines shoot up. The girl quickly moved away taking my chance to get up, I quickly turn to her and shoot a whole bunch to her.

Quickly dodging them when she grabbed one of the vines, it began to decay.

" Hazel, will kill." She spoke

Looking to her seeing her smirk and point to the two.

Seeing Xavier simply dodging her and trying not to hurt her anymore. His calls to her didn't help as she continued to snap her jaws at him.

" and rose knows that, you have nothing in your power to help"

Her voice was just beside my ear in a low tone. My surroundings started to become dark as horrid screams began. The smell of blood and the pair of eyes staring at me.

" n-no" i whispered

" you have nothing. Everyone you once knew will die. Tonight is the final night." She laughed

Falling to my knees as I felt the liquid against me. Seeing them laying lifelessly in front of me. Seeing my little girl.

Reaching out to her feeling tears run down when Jack stood in front with a grin.

" you're just as worthless as her" he laughed

My heart clenched in pain as I retract my hand and held them close to me.

Hearing her speak as well as my husband, saying sweet nothings to complete cries.

" please not again-

' LEA!'

A rough push to me as I quickly stood up to see Jax over the witch.

" Get your head in the game!" He shouts

" Let Go!"

The other witch had grabbed his throat quickly crushing his air way. Seeing him struggle I sent vines to them. They wrapped around her hands as he managed to escape and give me a thumbs up.

" nightmare, she's a witch of nightmares" I said

Hearing a growl from her she stood up and pulled her hands apart seeing blood drip from them.

" Jax! Alert the other alphas of Jack!" I shouted to him

He nodded and sprinted off. Looking back at her she started to laugh.

" you have no idea who you're messing with anymore do you!?" She smirked

" no, but I know what I'm fighting for"

" you'll be killed" she sneered

The vines started to decay again as I released them and let them die.

" you might be stronger but we all have a weak side-"

" you're older yet you can't put me down." She scoffed

Clenching my jaw i grabbed the bone knife at my hip and let vines much thicker and filled with thorns.

She smirked as six chains came off her body. Immediately she attacked first staying far as she let the chains come at me.

Blocking them with the vines as I made a few slip away and target her. The chains quickly retract blocking her from me.

' scared of close distance' I smirked and began to walk as the chains came one again to me.

Vines laced over them and pulled her to me. Leaving the smirk on my face as more came from behind me as I gripped the knife.

Seeing her go wide eyes, she touched the chains as they quickly decay. I only added more pulling her more and more.

" you call me weak, you only prey on the weak. That is how you work. I can easily over power you sweetheart."

A sudden smile rested on her lips.

" don't worry, I never said I underestimated you"

She touched the vines once more and roughly pulled away. Both of us stumbled back but I quickly got my footing and ran to her.

She tried to back away to give us space but I grabbed her arm and hit her with the butt of the knife.

She stumbled back as I let the knife pierce through the skin of her thigh.

She shouts and used her chains to grab my legs and pull me to the ground. She went on top of me and pulled out the knife as a scream ripped from her.

Knowing what she was going to do i touched the ground and made vines emerge but it was to late feeling her plunge it down into my stomach.

It was as if he was the one who hurt me. As if Jack im self had impaled me. I wanted to scream. I wanted to fight more.

' they could be waiting for me'

A sudden call of an owl was heard. The large wings just behind the woman. Those large yellow eyes stared at me with concern.

' Not yet' he spoke

Seeing his claws grasp down on her shoulders as he flapped his wings gaining some kind of movement.

The girl quickly stood up but not missing the chance to push the knife down a little more.

A sharp intake came from me as I dig my nails into the ground only to hear gurgling sounds.

' Lea'

Looking over seeing the girl frozen in place. A few vines with large and sharp thorns had went through her.

Oddly, she smiled and I could finally see her face. It was a young girl. Her eye bags were noticeable as her eyes were a simple brown. Her hair was cut short and black.

" I'm only the first step to the end" she smiled

A trickle of blood left the corner of her lip as her eyes rolled back. Blood poured onto the vines and to the ground.

She was just a girl. She died with a smile. She had a family. She was with him..I wished I wasn't frozen in pure shock at that moment. I wish I had known why she was fighting so hard to stop me from getting close. When she said those word? It was all because of him.

A sudden loud howl erupted as it alerted the other side.

Jacks side.

' you did good' Xavier said to me

Tears threatening to pour out as I locked eyes with the girl when seeing Theo sitting on her shoulders.

' Hazel'

My eyes widened as I turned to the both of them. They seemed to take small nibbles from each other, taunting the other.

Xavier had finally pushed Hazel down when I spoke.

" GET THROUGH HER! She Was The Source! You Can Get Through Hazel Now!"

Instead of a positive reaction, he bared his fangs at me, or behind me.

' JACK!' Theo shouted

I turned to him to see his fangs just in front of me, but they never came.

Blood hit my skin but it wasn't mines. I felt tears weld up again as he laid lifelessly in front of me.

He was in his human form bleeding just beside me. Jack growled and huffed as he locked eyes with me.

" you're a monster" i sneered

' and so is she'

Quickly looking over seeing Xavier pooling with blood. Without thinking I shifted into a wolf and quickly moved to them as I let howls out.

' it's getting critical!' I said to the alphas

' we can't hold them off! Since nearly everyone is guarding the house!' A pack member spoke

Suddenly feeling claws on my back, they pulled me down as I was faced with him.

' oh but all this was roses fault dear. Everyone's dying was all because of her-'

' No! You're choosing to kill. You made a deal but it has no right to bring death-'

' a simple deal, it wasn't even a deal. It was of who can do better, and I proved to be right' he snarled

' no, you proved what you are. The one of greed..where has rose killed to get her way? Where has rose killed anyone without a reason? Only you have. She smiled at everyone, even if they were the worst. Even to you! You killed in cold blood but why?' I cried out

' just why?'

He stared at me for a moment, as if replaying the memory before huffing.

' you know nothing' he snarled

Staring into his eyes as he opening his jaws to clamp them down on me. Feeling the aching pain in my stomach.

The memories that had been engraved into me, because of him.

' she will win'

Feeling his jaws against my neck as I was ready to feel what they had once felt. Ready to see them again.

' I'm coming'

" no"

Opening my eyes seeing Jack being tackled down. Looking to see it was Apollo covered in blood.

' get to Hazel, we need to get through Hazel!' He shouts

' you can't handle him!'

He whimpered from a bite of his father, though he didn't budge.

' Hazel...'

Both went into a tussle as I limped my way to both of them. Hazel now breathing raggedly as Xavier simply growled laying on the ground.

' Hazel!' She paused and looked over to me

Her eyes swirling with anger

' I Don't Know You! I Don't Remember You! I Want You Dead!' She growled

She took her attention to me and slowly walked over. Her wolf puffed their fur and bared her long teeth.

' Hazel please! This is your pack! A girl was controlling you! Your father is the bad man!'

Before anyone could react she had jumped to me and tried to bite me but I held her back. She snapped her jaws in my face as drool came out.

' you, know nothing' she sneered

' yes I do' i whispered

As if creepily smiling she laughed. Without I warning I felt pressure on my stomach as i howled in pain.

Biting her neck not strong enough I pulled her off and ran to Xavier.

' what ever you're doing it's not helping!' I said to him

Though he laid there as if he was in defeat. He laid with a calm expression on his face as blood didn't stop flowing.

' she's not my mate' I spoke

' no, no, stand up she is! Xavier all this you've fought for! All this you've planned for! You're giving up!? I told you this wasn't going to be easy!' I shouted

I nudged at him to get up as I felt tears wanting to escape.

' please I beg you son get up-'

Hearing pained cries as I looked over seeing Apollo on the ground badly breathing. Jack let out a loud howl out as he walked beside Hazel.

He looked over at us as Hazel didn't spare a glance. They both walked calmly closer to the pack house.

' we have to beat them before the moon turns white again! We don't have much time before that happenes'

He huffed and finally looked at me.

' Lea...she said she would kill me last as the pack alpha' he spoke

' she said I was a waste and I'm lying. She doesn't even know her own moves or thoughts..that is not my mate'

' no Xavier, no please no' I begged

About to speak again when hearing a familiar growl.

" you gave up..." mason spoke

We looked at him seeing him bloody and annoyed. He clenched his fist and hit his chest.

" you have no right to give up, you are letting everyone down! Everyone is fighting for what is right! And that's for us and her. It's not even the first time you fight Hazel-"

' That is not Hazel'

" We Know! We all know! She's hidden away inside her own body! Father..you need to keep pushing!" Mason shouted

Xavier slowly stood up and locked eyes with him.

' then you try'

Hearing mason growl he didn't hesitate to turn around he didn't hesitate to run after his sister.

' Xavier...he's right'

Growling he jogged past me running after mason, I could only follow behind seeing no one attacked us.

' why?'

Suddenly I felt their eyes. I could feel the pack feeling uneasy.

' somethings off! Stop running!'

But they didn't listen.

Slowing down when seeing a familiar white haired wolf not to far.

' your alive'

' run away'

But yet I was to slow. Not even to warn of Jack. Feeling his jaws clamp down. Feeling as if my words left me.

Seeing Hazel pop out of the sea of fighting bodies and crashed down into mason. Both fell with a tumble.

I watched as I saw her open her jaws as mason did nothing but let fear grab at him.

' HAZEL!'

Quickly her eyes darted to me. Her eyes seemed to widen for a moment.

' please, remember'

' Shut It!'

Feeling the worst pressure on my neck and shoulders as I knew tears pooled out. Feeling my body slowly loose it's self.

My eyes stayed on Hazel. She could only stare back at me with a strange look.

' who are you' she softly spoke

But I couldn't answer, not anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167 6 20
New girl Hazel and her little brother move to Japan, to get a new start. Fresh away from America. After their father died, they went to live with the...
205 3 30
Sapphire always felt like she was missing a big part of her life not knowing anything about her birth father. Tragedy strikes and her whole world...
484K 6.9K 9
https://www.instagram.com/kim_berly024?igsh=a3FzNnI5NDE1Zm4y #Unedited Hazel Freeman is a normal she wolf, a member of the Blue Lake pack. Her paren...
14.2K 2.9K 32
✪ 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ✪ ★ 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ★ ☆ 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 @𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...