Full Sun || Haechan

由 _Norenmin_

Your average cliche high school story~ -Haechan X Reader 更多

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
HAPPY 10k
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Satus Update

19

9K 314 557
由 _Norenmin_

*Edited*

I glanced at the clock once again.

"It's almost midnight and Haechan still isn't here yet." I worriedly told Eunji and Hyunjin who were ready to leave.

"Relax, its barley even 11. I'm sure he's fine."

"Relax? You are telling me to relax when this is is all your fault? He probably hates me now." I snapped at Eunji.

"Didn't you two hate eachother before? Probably would be best if you went back to hating each other anyways."

"Eunji!" Hyunjin scolded her.

"What has gotten into you?" I couldn't believe the words spewing out of her mouth.

"Me? What's gotten into me?" She laughed. "What has gotten into you Y/N?"

"What do you mean, I've done nothing wrong since the moment you got here."

She scoffed.

"You're right you haven't done anything, only ignore your bestfriend for two months over a stupid guy who doesn't know when to shut his mouth."

"The only person who doesn't know how to shut their mouth is you."

Hyunjin raised his voice and stood between us. "Ya! both of you stop fighting!"

I glared at Eunji before taking a deep breathe and calming down.

"He's right, lets go before it gets too late." I muttered and walked outside where the taxi was waiting.

Before Eunji and I started arguing, Jeno had called me and let me know that he and the boys were having a bonfire for New Years. I was a bit hesitant to go but Hyunjin and Eunji didn't want to stay home so I agreed.

"Maybe Haechan's phone died and is waiting for you at your friends house, that's why he probably hasn't answered you." Hyunjin tried to reassure me.

"I doubt that." I muttered. "We've been keeping our relationship a secret and as far as they know me and him hate eachother. Only Jeno knows the truth and if Haechan was there im pretty sure he would have told me."

"Wait? Even your own friends dont know you are dating?"

"It's complicated and I don't want to explain everything right now."

"It's nice to know I'm not the only friend you like to backstab." Eunji interjected from the front seat.

"Eunji-ah its not like that."

"Whatever." She scoffed before going back to ignoring me.

I really had no idea why Eunji was so mad at me. Was it really because of Haechan and Chanyeol or was it something deeper that was bothering her? Whatever it was, something about her had changed and it didn't feel like she was my bestfriend anymore.

When we arrived at Jeno's house everyone except Renjun and Haechan were there. Renjun was still in China visiting his family but Haechan, no one seemed to know were he was.

"Y/N!" Chenle smiled widely when he saw me.

"Chenlebun." I ran up to him and gave him a big hug. "I missed you."

"Says the one who's been cancelling all our plans." Chenle retorted.

"I've been a little busy." I laughed nervously.

Okay, so maybe I was a bad friend after cancelling all my plans with Chenle to make time for Haechan.

"Hey I was the one who was abroad for two weeks. Didn't you miss me?" Mark pouted his lips.

I smiled at mark and gave him a hug. "Of course I did. Im glad you came back safe."

"Who's your friend? She's cute." He quietly whispered in my ear and directed his gaze to Eunji.

"Everyone, these are the twins Hyunjin and Eunji aka my bestfriends since birth."

"Hello." They both politely bowed and introduced themselves.

"This is Mark, Jeno, Chenle, Jisung, and Jaemin."

"We also have two other friends, Renjun who is visiting his family in China and Haechan who isn't here right now." Mark mentioned.

"We know Ha-"

Hyunjin stepped on Eunji's foot.

"Y/N told us alot about Renjun, we were looking forward to meeting him but she didn't tell us he was abroad." Hyunjin finished Eunji's sentence.

Jaemin laughed. "She told you alot about Renjun? Do you have a crush on him or something?"

Mark joined in on the teasing. "I can actually see them being a perfect couple. They're both about two feet tall."

"Ya!" I yelled at mark.

"Aish I'm joking." Mark ruffled my hair. "Why do short people get so mad easily."

"Mark!" He ran as I chased him through the entire house, finally stopping when we reached the back yard.

We were soon met by the others who kept laughing at the scene in front of them.

"Okay calm down before you two knock over the cookies and hot chocolate."

I stuck my tongue out at Mark. "He started it ."

I was picking a spot around the fire pit when Chenle tapped my shoulder.

"C-can I talk to you for just a moment."

I smiled at him. "Hyunjin-ah serve me a cup of hot chocolate, I'll be back in a sec."

Hyunjin nodded and I followed Chenle back inside the house. We were standing in silence for a solid minute before I cleared my throat.

"So what did you want to tell me?"

"Well we've known each other for almost 6 months now."

"Wow has it really only been 6 months? I feel like I've known you my whole life."

Chenle smiled. "Really?"

"Yes, you're such a great friend, hopefully we can be friends forever."

"Right.....friends." His smile turned into a slight frown.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him.

"Its just that." He took a deep breathe in. "The truth is Y/N, I-" Just then Jeno barged in to the kitchen where we were standing.

"There's less then a minute till midnight, hurry up and come outside already."

I nodded and turned back to Chenle. "Finish telling me after?" He smiled and we both ran to the backyard and joined the others.

Jaemin started the countdown and we all joined in. "10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1"

As soon as the clock struck Midnight the dark sky was filled with hundreds of colorful fire works.

We all cheered and hugged eachother, happily welcoming the new year.

Jeno suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the middle of the backyard.

"what ar-"

"Just look up and dont move from this spot" He answered before I could even finish asking.

I looked up confused by his instructions. I was staring up at the sky when suddenly I saw my name written by the colorful exploding fireworks.

"Whats going on?" I over heard mark ask from the distance.

Soon after the words, will you be my girlfriend, appeared in the night sky.

I looked around when I finally spotted Haechan standing by the sliding glass doors leading to Jeno's house. He was holding a single rose with a slight smirk drawn on his face.

As much as I tried to fight it, tears began to escape my eyes.

Within a few seconds, the fireworks stopped and all the lights had gone completely out. A moment later I felt Haechan place his sweet familiar lips on mine.

"Just like our first kiss." He whispered in my ear after pulling away.

"What's this all about?" I finally asked when the lights lit back up.

"I don't want us to be a secret anymore, you're my everything and I want the whole world to know that you're mine." He softly spoke.

I turned around and noticed all the boys except Jeno staring at us in complete shock.

"Aren't they the cutest couple you have ever seen." Jeno whispered to the boys with a wide grin on his face.

"Couple?" Mark spat out

"Since when!" Jaemin added on

"Someone please explain what's going on." Mark looked around confused by the situation.

Haechan took my hand and interlocked our fingers. "The truth is Y/N and I have been dating for over a month now."

"You what?" Chenle who had been quiet the entire time suddenly spoke up.

"We've been dating for-"

"I heard you two the first time." Chenle coldly interrupted me. "But why didn't you tell me?"

He looked at me with broken eyes.

"Are you not happy for us?" I asked confused by his response. Jaemin and Mark were shocked but they didn't seem mad about it, so why was he?

"N-no no, I'm happy." He forced a smile. "I'm just disappointed that you didn't tell me since we're supposed to be bestfriends you know."

"Actually she's our bestfriend." Hyunjin pointed to himself and Eunji not making the situation any better.

Mark laughed, trying to lighten the heavy atmosphere. "I guess now we wont have to see them annoyingly argue with eachother anymore."

Everyone except Chenle laughed at Marks comment.

"I cant believe you didn't tell us Noona." Jisung seemed to still be shocked by the news.

"We didn't know how to tell you guys, the truth is we didn't know what your reactions would be."

"Its okay Noona we are all happy for you two."

Jaemin chuckled. "In reality I was beginning to become suspicious about Haechan's mood. He's been so happy and a little too nice. It was creepy since this is Haechan we're talking about."

"Ya!" Haechan raised his voice at Jaemin but I couldn't help but laugh.

"My fullsun is secretly the happiest and nicest boy in the world." I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Ewww" Jisung gagged.

"To soon." Jaemin cringed his face in disgust.

Haechan only laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Okay we won't torture you any longer, lets go roast some marshmallows."

Everyone cheered and gathered around the fire pit. We roasted marshmallows and drank hot chocolate while laughing and singing along to music. It was almost a perfect night, the only thing missing was Renjun to truly make us complete but I was certain he was enjoying his time back in China.

I was sharing a blanket with Haechan and resting my head on his shoulder when I noticed Chenle staring at me from the distance.

"Sunshine, I forgot that Chenle was going to tell me something before you came. I'm going to go talk to him okay."

He nodded his head and released his hold on my waist.

"Chenle-ya." I called him and he followed me back inside Jeno's house.

"So what did you want to tell me earlier." I asked leaning my body against the kitchen counter.

"oh..." He paused for a moment. "I was just going to ask about your friend, Eunji I believe it was. Does she have a boyfriend?"

His question caught me by surprise. "Boyfriend?"

"Yes a boyfriend." He looked around the room. "She's pretty and I wanted to get her number if that was possible."

My mouth formed a slight 'o' shape.

"N-no she doesn't have a boyfriend, but you do realize she lives on the other side of the country right?"

A slight frown appeared on my face. It wasn't like Chenle to suddenly ask for a girls number like that.

"I won't be living in Busan for much longer though." Eunji appeared through the glass sliding doors.

"How long were you standing there for?" I asked unimpressed by her eavesdropping.

"Not too long." She smirked. "I was only coming in to get another bag of marshmallows."

Chenle grabbed the bag of marshmallows and tossed it to her.

"Thanks." She seductively smiled at him.

For some reason it it was making me mad. Something about Eunji was different and I was beginning to loose all my trust in her. I didn't want her to hurt Chenle. I couldn't explain it but I didn't even want her to try and be friends with him.

"What did you mean by not living in Busan much longer?"

"I'm guessing you don't know yet but your father asked my father to help him manage the company out here in Seoul. Please don't tell Hyunjin yet though, it's going to be really hard for him to leave his friends behind."

I frowned at her comment.

"You don't think it was hard for me or what?" I muttered.

"No not really." She scoffed. "You made new friends and forgot all about us."

"I did not." I quickly defended myself.

"Please, you forgot to call Minho and Seungmin for their birthdays." She rolled her eyes. "And besides Hyunjin, you were closest to them so I can only assume you completely forgot the others."

She was right, I hadn't talked to Seungmin and Minho since I moved to Seoul. I was a terrible friend and their was no excuse.

"Whatever you do just don't tell Hyunjin, he's me brother and I will deal with him alone."

Her words hurt like a knife. Did Eunji really not consider me to be her sister anymore? Did she really begin to hate me that much?

"Don't worry I won't interfere with your family matters."

I quickly wiped away the tear that had escaped my eye.

Chenle must have noticed because he instantly wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"I think it's best if you leave." His voice turned cold.

Eunji laughed. "I thought you liked me, why are you comforting her?"

"Thought you were pretty? Maybe. Liked you? Never." He pulled me closer to him. "Y/N is like our sister, we love her and non of us will stand by and watch as someone hurts her."

"Oh." Her mouth widened in shock before she burst out laughing. "I see what's really going on here."

I was confused by her remark. "What do you mean?"

"Nothing, dont mind me. Your friend is right, I think it's best if I leave." She laughed one last time before leaving us alone in the kitchen.

"What a bitch." I gasped at Chenle's choice of words.

"Ya!" I pouted my lips and lightly slapped his arm.

"Its true." He defended himself. "I thought she was supposed to be your best friend."

"Me too..." I said with a slight crack in my voice.

"Hey hey," Chenle lifted my chin up so I could look into his eyes. "Dont cry, you don't need her. You have me."

I hugged him and rested my head on his chest.

"I'm so glad I can count on you Chenlebun, you'll always be my bestfriend."

I long silence filled the room before he finally hugged me back. "yea......bestfriends."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

4K 102 16
Where Lee Haechan doesn't believe in love, until Huang Renjun enters his life. - A short book where a lot of events happen. 03.30.22 - 04.23.22
326K 7.7K 49
❦︎• ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ɢᴇᴛs ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ʜɪᴄᴋᴇʏs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ's ғᴜᴄᴋʙᴏʏ [there may be a few spelling mistakes and errors. please ignore! also this i...
34.7K 1.9K 11
❝𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄.❞ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘯𝘢 𝘫𝘢𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘰...
love maze. 由 𓇻

同人小說

11.9K 355 33
❝ 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐨 ❞ ↳ 𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗫 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 ↳ 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃.