°EXPERIMENT°||MEANIE (✔️)

De Woozi1010

"They released a hell hole on us, and now we have to destroy what they made" Government experiments, unknown... Mais

[S1 Ep.1]
[S1 Ep.2]
[S1 Ep.3]
[S1 Ep.4]
[S1 Ep.5]
[S1 Ep.6]
[S1 Ep.7]
[S1 Ep.8]
[S1 Ep.9] Season Finale
THE VERY SPECIAL BONUS CHAPTER
SORRY

[Season One trailer]

648 17 0
De Woozi1010

"Mingyu get the gun right now!" Wonwoo whispered to the boy next to him. Mingyu grabbed the bag and pulled out the weapon, handing it to the other.

"You sure you can do it?"

"I'm not sure about a lot of things,"

Mingyu gave Vernon a quick nod. He got the lighter ready while Seungcheol finished setting up the trap.

"Fuck," Wonwoo whispered under his breath. He peaked his head around the fallen metal shelf. He took a big breath, before turning back to the younger.

"I'm ready,"

Mingyu gave the other two a nod. Wonwoo shot the gun off, mentally preparing himself for what he was about to see.

~~~
°Experiment°
°Coming Soon°

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

16.7K 743 26
COMPLETED Sequel to 'Gifted (Seventeen Meanie)' Years of running had come to an end for Wonwoo. Now, he was not afraid to face the 'things' anymore...
56K 2.2K 33
COMPLETED Wonwoo is quite different from everyone else. He is... gifted. That's what his parents told him. But he called it's a curse because only he...
3.2K 117 6
Repress. Don't feel. Be perfect. Prove Them Wrong. Jeonghan just wants to be an idol. He'll do whatever it takes. ⚠️TW: semi-graphic depictions of...
6.8K 526 22
In which Wonwoo gets imprisoned in a beast's castle in exchange for his brother's freedom. Mingyu has to learn to love and be loved before the last p...