What About Love(Austin Mahone...

AmeezyMyKing

Jasmin is sent to live with her uncle, who is also Austin's manager, during the summer because her parents ar... Еще

What About Love -- why are you judging him? you dont even know him
chapter two -- so why are you staying here for the summer?
Chapter 3 -- i know how i can keep you warm
chapter 4- the bet
Chapter 5- The party
Ch 6 - Get ready for the Tour
Chapter 7-What exactly are we?
Chapter 8- are you jealous?
Chapter 9- it's called team work
Chapter 10-I can tell the way you act when you're around me
Chapter 11- show time
Chapter 12- i dont think you guy should date.
Chapter 13- You played me!
Chapter 14- tell me you dont feel what i feel Chapter 14
Chapter 15- Are you jealous?
Chapter 16- I didnt kiss her
Chapter 17- Leaving Tour
Ch18- Are you staying?
Chapter 19-Broken bus
Chapter 20-I love you
DELETING
Chapter 21- i cant handle this
Chapter 23- Are you Sure?
Ch 24-it's nothing you havent seen before
Ch 35-last show
Ch 36- Best Summer

Chapter 22-last time

528 18 8
AmeezyMyKing

We were now in the car, heading back to the hotel. I was looking outside the window, and by now I wasn't crying anymore.

"Hey, we can talk later." Robert whispered to me.

I tried to smile and nodded. The car came to a stop and we got out. I started to shiver feeling the cold air. I felt even more cold once I saw Austin coming out of the car.

"Baby." He ran over to me, but robert pushed him away.

"Austin." He warned.

"She's my girlfriend, stay out of this!" Austin yelled at robert. I could tell from his voice that he was drunk. That was exactly what I was hoping wouldn't happen.

"Let's go inside." Alex said, helping Austin walk inside. I followed behind, and everyone got in the elevator, but Robert and I waited for the next.

"Do you want to tell me now?" Robert asked. and so I started telling him everything. From how after Alex asked to borrow Austin, I left to the bathroom. Once I got out, Dylan stopped me, and started to kiss me. I told him how he wanted to take me to a room, but I kicked him and ran downstairs.

"I wanted to look for Austin, but you saw what I saw." I said while sobbing.

"He's drunk." Robert sighed.

Of course Robert would defend Austin, it was his best friend.

"But that doesn't give him an excuse to kiss camila." He added.

We walked inside the elevator, and stopped at my door,"are you fine staying there? You can stay in our room."

"No, I'm sure I'll be fine. Thank you for everything." I smiled and hugged him. I pulled away from the hug and wiped away my tears.

Once Robert walked away, I saw the room door open.

"Baby, I'm so sorry." Austin said and hugged me.

"I love you." He slurred, about to kiss me. I moved my face away and walked past him. I grabbed some comfortable clothes and went to the bathroom, getting out of my dress. Once I washed my face and teeth, I walked back outside, seeing Austin laid down on my bed.

"Jasmin?" He asked while mumbling.

I put my clothes away and turned off the light, going to the other bed.

"Ugh." He groaned. I could hear him trying to take off his shoes.

"Fuck." He mumbled, falling down on to the floor.

"You're making so much noise." I thought to myself.

"Why won't they come off?" Austin groaned. I sighed and turned the lamp on. I walked over to him and grabbed his pants by his ankles, helping him take them off.

"Thanks." He chuckled,"It's so hot here." He mumbled, and took his shirt off as well.

I nodded and placed his jeans on the floor.

"What's that?" He asked and grabbed my hand, pointing to my wrist.

"Why do you have bruises?" He looked at me with concern.

"It's nothing." I lied and pulled away my hand.

"How is it nothing? It's purple. Who hurt you?"

I sighed softly and looked away.

"Jasmin, tell me."

"Dylan." Was all I said.

"Dylan?"

"He did this." I said louder,"but you were too busy making out with camila to even notice." I stood up and walked to my bed.

"Baby-"

"No, save it. Just stop. I'm done with you. Honestly, this is like the second time I see you kissing her. If you like her, why are you still with me?!" I yelled.

"I don't like her, dammit, Jasmin!" He yelled back. "You never let me explain myself."

"Whatever."

"What happened with you and Dylan?" He asked.

"Not like you care." I said under my breath. I walked to my bed and laid down, pulling the covers over my head.

"How can I not care?" I felt my bed sink in and Austin pulled down the covers, laying down next to me.

"Go to your bed, Austin." I turned around, not wanting to look at him.

"Baby, I'm sorry. Just tell me. Please."

"He kissed me and tried to take advantage of me, okay! I was able to escape and was looking for you, but I found you with her." I couldn't keep crying over Austin. And I wasn't going to anymore.

"That asshole." Austin groaned. "Did he touch you? He didn't do anything else, did he?"

"No."

"I swear I'm going to beat the shit out of him next time I see him. I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't know." He hugged my waist, holding me against his chest.

"Please look at me."

I turned around and faced him.

"Can you let me explain what happened, please?"

All I did was nod. I didn't think there was much to explain.

"You saw me on the couch right. And did you see a group of others also there?" He asked.

I shrugged, "I think. I didn't really pay attention."

"When Alex took me, I went to say hi to some old friends. They gave me a drink, and I drank too much, so I know I got drunk, and I should have stopped after my first one. Anyways, when we went back to the living room, they wanted to play truth or dare, and they dared Camila to kiss me for 20 seconds. And so that's what happened. I wasn't thinking, I promise, or else I wouldn't have done that. I swear baby. I love you. I love you so much." He hugged me tightly and placed kisses all over my face.

"Then why were you smiling? After you pulled away? You didn't seem like it bothered you." I stated.

"I don't know... We are just friends." I rolled my eyes, and turned back around.

"What?" He scoffed. "I can't be friends with her?"

"Friends don't kiss." I stated,"and you know how I feel about her."

"Why are you jealous?" He chuckled.

"This isn't funny, Austin. Maybe next time I'll walk up to Alex, or maybe robert, and just make out with them. Because hey, we are just friends." I got off the bed and grabbed a sweater.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Like you care." I walked out of the room and slammed the door. I couldn't deal with him right now. He was drunk and being annoying. How could he think this didn't matter to me?

"Jasmin, come back." Austin said as he opened the door.

I pushed the elevator button, waiting for it to open. Once it did, I walked in, but Austin ran inside before it closed.

"Youre half naked. Just go back to the room." I sighed and looked away.

"I don't care. I'm not letting you go knowing you're upset."

I was so tired, but I needed fresh air.

"Austin-" he cut me off by pressing his lips against mine. I didn't kiss back at first, "kiss back." He said against my lips. After a while, I kissed him back. It was hard not to. He held me against the wall as we continue to kiss. I placed my hands on his bare chest, until I heard a 'ding'. We pulled away and saw we were in the lobby.

"Go back to the room. You can't go out like this." He was just in boxers, and as much as I was upset, it was funny.

"Not unless you go with me. If you don't I'll go outside like this."

"I hate when you get drunk." I groaned and clicked the button back to our room.

"I love you, okay? And I'm sorry. Do you believe me?"

I looked at him and nodded. "Yeah." I whispered.

"Are you mad at me?"

"I'm not too happy with what you did."

"I know. I hate myself."

"This is honestly the last time, Austin. I hate myself because I forgive you too easily." Maybe that's why he did what he did. He knew I forgave him all the time.

"You do, but you love me. And I swear, baby. I won't screw up again. I'll make it up to you."

We walked out of the elevator and went to our room.

"Good thing I grabbed the key or you would have locked us out." I said and walked inside. I took off my sweater and walked to bed.

"I know, you always think ahead."

"Go to your bed." I complained when I saw Austin laying down next to me.

"No, less work for the cleaner. She only has to do one bed."

I rolled my eyes at his stupid remark.

"It's true." He laughed, turning off the light.

"Sure."

"You love sharing the bed with me, admit it." Austin said and grabbed my hands.

"Not really." I lied.

"Baby. It's not good to lie."

"I know, thanks dad." I said sarcastically. Austin started to laugh, pulling me closer to his chest.

"Go to sleep." He stated. I closed my eyes, and fell asleep a few seconds later.

---------

"Fuck." I heard Austin groan as I walked out of the bathroom. I opened the curtains, only to have Austin complain more.

"Shit, jasmin. Close them."

"Why? It's such a beautiful day." I smirked, walking over to his side.

"I have a headache."

"That's what you get for drinking too much."

He hadnt mentioned anything about last night, so odds are he probably forgot what happened or didn't remember much. Either that, or he didn't want to talk about it.

I walked back go the bed and gave him some water and an Advil.

"Thanks." He said after drinking the pain killer. He laid back down in bed, covering his face.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"About?" I asked.

"Last night. I screwed up. I always screw up and ruin everything."

I sighed softly, nodding.

"Baby, I love you. I mean it when I say it, okay? You believed me, right?"

"Yeah. I love you too."

He sat up and opened his arms. I walked over to him and sat down next to him, hugging him.

"I don't know what I would do without you." He whispered. I ran my fingers along his back, tracing small shapes. We stayed in each other's arms In silence for a while.

"How's your headache?" I asked as I lifted my head off Austin's chest.

"Better, but I'm hungry." He chuckled softly.

"When aren't you?" I joked.

I slowly got out of his arms and grabbed the phone, ordering room service. I already knew what he wanted, So I didn't have to ask. Once I ordered our food, I walked back to bed with him.

"I got us food." I said, not sure if he went back to sleep since his eyes were closed.

"Austin, are you awake?"

"No." He mumbled. He opened one eye and grabbed me by the waist, bringing me over to his chest.

"I'm tired." Austin whispered.

"You need to eat, though." Right on time, I heard a knock. I got out of Austin's arms and opened the door, thanking the lady as she brought the cart inside. Once she left, I grabbed mine and Austin's food and brought it to bed. After we finished eating, we put the empty plates on the cart. I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth, only to see Austin following me too.

"Can I help you?" I giggled softly as I grabbed my toothbrush and put toothpaste on it.

"Yeah, you can give me a kiss." He smirked. I rolled my eyes playfully and started to brush my teeth, watching as Austin did the same. After I was done, I stepped out so Austin could shower. Since I had woke up earlier, I was already ready. Once Austin got out of the shower, he walked back to the room dressed.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked.

"Yeah, but that kiss might help me." He smiled and walked over to me.

"It might." I smiled, but walked away.

"Baby, don't do this." He groaned and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me from behind. I felt his head rest on my shoulder and he kissed my neck. I kept remembering last night, and everything that happened, and I was starting to question myself. Did I do a good choice for forgiving Austin that easily? Maybe I shouldn't have, but I knew this would be the last time. I had given him way to many chances now. Yeah, he was drunk, but that shouldn't be an excuse. He should know not to drink, especially if he wont be able to think right.

"what are you thinking about?" Austin mumbled as he continued to place tiny kissing on my neck.

"Nothing." I lied. I turned around, facing him. I could see regret in his eyes. he was thinking the exact same thing as I was, but I hope that he knew that this was actually the last time.

"let's go. The guys texted me saying there were already at the lobby."

"alright, let's go." I smiled soflty and followed him, heading out of our room.

So I think this chapter is longer than usual :) I hope you guys enjoyed it !

Don't forget to vote, comment, and I'm going to start dedicating chapters again ! So if you want to, just comment and tell me what your favorite part of the chapter was !

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

224K 6.2K 25
"I wanna go on a road trip. I want to sleep in crappy hotels. I want to sing along to happy songs while driving. I want to watch the sun rise in a di...
If only it was an Illusion! Aafryn🌸

Любовные романы

1M 41.5K 60
"you're no one to me", his words echoed in my ears but what was it all when he kissed me; merely an illusion? It felt so real and lively. "...and ju...
7.8K 171 37
I stopped dead in my tracks that time. "I am not a child Dally. Stop treating me like one!" He hesitated to say anything but then spit something out...
44K 1K 37
Austin Mahone and his wife are happily married or so they seem. They come in contact with many different people that try to break the love they share...