You. Me. Love???

By Maceyx19

Layla and Noah are practically destined for each other. He is her best friend's brother after all. More

YML Chapter 2
YML Chapter 3
YML Ch. 4
YML Chapter 5
YML Chapter 6
YML chapter 7
YML chapter 8!
YML chapter 9
YML chapter 10
YML Chapter 11
YML chapter 12
YML chapter 13
YML chapter 14
YML chapter 15
YML chapter 16
YML chapter 17
YML Chapter 18
YML Chapter 19
20
YML 21
22
23
24
25

YML Chapter 1

5.1K 40 4
By Maceyx19

New story!!!!!!!!!!! READ!! PLEASE

Remember when you were younger and a boy would trip you and you'd go running and crying to your Mommy and she'd tell you that it was only becuase he had a crush on you? Fast forward about ten years and you're in Layla's sticky situation. Her best friend's brother has never been anything but a bully to her for reasons unknown. Nope, Noah doesn't hate her, he just has a big fat crush on her and gets nervouse easily around her. Surely it should be obvious that he lieks her but Layla just can't imagine Noah being into her. Of course that is before he practically seduces her in the bath tub. Rub a dub dub in the tub. Their relationship isn't very easy, of course there's the terrible ex's and the jealous whores who desperately wish that they were in Layla's shoes. At the end of the day, this is just your  typical high school teen romance, but with a crap load with of twists and turns, including a new best friend for Layla who used to be a part of bitchiest group in school that Layla and Jackson absolutely hate!

It may sound like a cliche but trust me here. How many of my stories start off sounding like your usual boring cliches? The Majority. Now how many turn out to be super cool and different from what you expected? That should be all of them right? Read up, you won't be dissapointed :)

read, comment vote

Chapter 1

Finally we're here. I've been sitting in this rental car for a whole ten minutes now! Yeah so okay, it's not that long of a drive, but when you're stuck in a car with your four younger siblings, three of which happen to be boys, it can get a little tiring. Not even the maximum volume on my Ipod can drown them out. Triplets, i feel bad for my mother sometimes. How did she survive being pregnant with three boys at once. I take that back. I do know, she had my sister who happens to be two years younger than me, and my help. By help I mean that we would run into the grocery store and get her a gallon of each different Ben and Jerry's flavor. To this day, about five years after she gave birth, Chunky Monkey is her favorite flavor.

"Paul, can you help the girls with their bags?" i looked at the way my mom gazed at my dad so lovingly. Maybe, oh just maybe, one day I'll look at someone like that. I emerged from the car one leg at a time and was hit with the humd, salt-water smelling air. The one thing that I love about living in Florida is the endless beautiful beaches that look as if they could stretch out for miles. And that exactly is why i decided to stay in Florida instead of going to Paris with the rest of my family. I'm crazy right? No, no I'm not. I've been to Paris many times. In fact, I'm so used to the tiny cars, driving on the wrong side of the road, and the typical guys that don't shower nor shave that sit in cafes and sip espressos all day. Been there done that, and don't want to live there... at all. My sister Lindsey and I decided to stay at my best friend Jackson's house.

I reached out to the trunk where my last bag rested against the upholstered storage area. I put my hand out to retreive the bag, and abruptly stopped when i almost peed in my pants. I hate being ticklish. It's a curse i tell you!

"Jackson stop it!" i screeched.

"Fine fine, but here let me help you," My best friend was such a gentlemen. He could teach a lot of guys a few lessons.

"Aww thanks Jaxx."

"Yeah, I know, I'm way better than your ex-boyfriend," i groaned at the mention of Shane. He wasn't the most polite or chivalrous guy. It was on rare occasions that he would open a door for me. "Let me say bye to my parents real quick." Jackson nodded, said goodbye to my family, and took my bags inside his highly attractive house.

The Freeney's had an absolutely beautiful home. There were many windows that let in gracious amounts of sunlight, balconies that showed amazing views, and a beautiful rustic yellow- orange color on the exterior. I told Jackson's parents many times that i wanted their archetect to design my house when i was older. They laughed and gave me his contact information that is still stored in my cell phone.

"Bye guys," i hugged all of my buckled- up brothers, then made my way to the front of the car where my parents waited patiently for their goodbyes. I gave my Dad a hug, and he gave me a tight squeeze. Before letting go, i gave him a quick kiss on his Mexican tanned skin. I walked around the other side of the car to say goodbye to my mom.

"I'm gonna miss you two so much," she cried into my shoulder. I smiled and pulled away to wipe away her slow stream of two or three tears.

"No need for frowning. You'll regret it when you wake up tomorrow and see ginormous lines on your face." She cracked a smile.

"I'll be smiling all day to make up for that short moment of frowning, don't want to look like a prune now," she laughed. I watched amused as her light brown curls slightly bounced as she threw her head back.

"Yeah, and it really wasn't that funny. But really mom, you're beautiful, and will always be no matter how many wrinkles you get."

"I love you honey," my mom's lightly tanned skin shown brighter in the Florida sun, while her green eyes sparkled.

"Yeah I know," I smirked and began to back away towards the house. "I love you all, see you...um...soemtime?" Shrugging, i waved at the car as it backed out of the Freeney's driveway.

Air conditioning feels just great. "Jackson where are you?" I walked up the stairs and knocked on his door before entering.

"Down here!" he finally called back, after i walked all the way up the stairs! I groaned before jogging down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the kitchen table.

"Is Lindsey with Noah?" I asked the question even though i already knew the answer to it. Lindsey and Noah were really good freinds. Noah treated Lindsey like the little sister he never had and Lindsey treated Noah like the big brother that she never had.

"Dude!" Jackson pointed a carrot at my shirt. "You're wearing the shirt i got you!" My eyes flew down to my shirt. I smiled when i remembered getting it as one of my six birthday presents from Jackson. My shirt was a tan color with a picture of a liger on it. In big purple scrawl, it had the words Mixed Girls are More Fun, printed on it. Personally, i loved it. I'm very proud to have a hispanic dad and a white mom. It makes me different, which I liked.

"Well, duh, it is my favorite shirt. Where are your parents at?" Jaxx raised a questionable eyebrow at me. I nodded in understanding; there was no reason in asking when i could pretty much guess the answer to it. Working late, business trip, relaxing at one of their beach houses. They eventually show up after a couple of days bearing gifts, smiles, food, and sometimes with Arby's when they know that I'm over, which is normally all the time.

"Ugh, i was hoping to avoid the freak,"Noah groaned and sneered as he made his entrance. Lindsey came in shortly after, roling her eyes at Noah as she sat down next to me.

"I was hoping to avoid you too. You know the last time i saw you I almost went blind in one eye? Yeah, my eye doctor had to fix it right away." So not true, if anything, it would hurt my eyes if i didn't look at him at least five times in a week. This is based on true facts, I promise I'm not lying.

"You're not a sight to see either," Noah dug around the pantry for, what I'm asuming, Twinkies. He adored those things. Irritated that he couldn't find them, Noah ran his hand through his short hair. He trudged to the the stairs to go up to his room and get a Twinkie from his secret stash of, you guessed it: Twinkies. He keeps his shit on lockdown.

"Okay, give it here," Jackson slid me the last Twinkie that was in the box in the pantry. An evil grin played on my lips.

Patiently, we waited in silence until we head thumping sounds on the stairs. Quickly, i unwrapped the Twinkie and took a big bite out of it. Lindsey bit her lip to keep from laughing. We did this joke all the time on Noah, and each time he got more pissed. He absolutely hated it when we would eat his Twinkies. "What are we doing tonight yiz'all?" Jackson asked before taking a generous sip of Mountain Dew. Dear Lord, that boy was hyper enough without it, he didn't need anymore.

"Mmm I don't know but this Twikie is good. Oh hey Noah," i looked up and smiled innocently at his red face.

"Why. Are. You. Eating. My. Twinkies!" Along with Jackson, Lindsey, and perhaps two of the housekeepers, i burt into fits of laughter.

"No offense or anything but you sound like an obsessed fat ass," I laughed even harder when i saw Jackson's face growing red from laughing so hard. Whew, gay's sure do know how to laugh.

Jackson and I were somewhat opposites. He likes Britney Spears while I like Pierce the Veil. He wears some Hollister clothes while I rather not be within 10 feet of the store. Since, we live in Naples Florida, i don't wear skinny jeans too much so I'm forced by the weather to wear shorts most of the time. I love oranges and Jaxx loves, loves, loves, apples. Opposites attract I suppose.

"Back to the question, some friends wanted to hang out tonight so I'll be with my friends. Morgan's mom can drop me off," Lindsey looked at her nails and ate the other half of my Twinkie, to which i frowned at. I like Twinkies too! Hmm, that's probably the only thing that Noah and I have in common.

"Well, since I know you two have no social lives, i won't wait for your answer, but I'm going out tonight too."

"Too bad i don't care. Jackson and I are seeing a movie tonight so whatever. Hey," i was now facing Jackson. "I'm going to head upstairs and take a nap before we go because I'm super tired." I let out a huge puff of air to get my point across.

"And I'm like super tired," Noah mimicked me in a super high girly voice. I don't know why but i looked him in the eyes and caught a very amused look in his eyes. He never was amused or entertained by me, only annoyed. This was a little weird; for me at least.

"Mmm catcha later dipshit," I muttered walking past him, and purposely hitting into his side hard.

"Have a great nap freak," Noah's tone was drowned, no, smothered in sarcasm.

**************************************************************

"Why are we going to see this movie again?" I asked once again. I woke up about more than a half hour earlier. Truth be told, i was still tired from my nap so i just put on some shorts, a tank top, and some Nike sandals. Not my best look... But now, i'm trying to figure out why I'm going to go see some stupid scary movie.

"Dude! I told you two minutes ago! it's supposed to be the best movie of the season. We have to go see it." I thought otherwise. Scary movies were not my thing. "Omg, look at that," Slowly, i followed to where Jackson was pointing. My eyes landed on a group of cute guys who were not my type chattin it up by the popcorm flavoring shakers. "Mmm papa's ready for dinner."

If i were eating, I would have choked. If i was drinking pop, i would have spit it out. If i was ice skating, i would have slipped and fell backwards on my ass. If I was skipping, i would have tripped on the air and hit my face on the ground. If i was laughing, I would have swallowed my tongue. Yes, that's how shocked I was about that statement. No one knows that Jackson's gay besides me, so he feels that he can be very free spirited around me. Sometimes it can be entertaining, other times, like right now for example, it can be disturbing.

Luckily, there was something to take away from the awkwardness. "Your phone's ringing."

We moved up in the concession line as Jackson checked his phone. "It's from Noah. It says to tell Layla," He began to read his message out loud but then his voice began to trail off to become barely audible.

"Hmm tell me what?" After getting fed up with Jaxx not replying to me, i snatched the phone out of his hand. "Tell Layla that she looks good for me, but don't tell her that I told you to do it. If you do, I will drink all of your Mountain Dews. Delete this message after reading."

Trying to comprehend what was going on here, i stood still for a while trying to think. "When did this start?" I asked aloud. "I thought he hated me. That's how it's always been. He's hated me and I've hated him back. End of story."

"What if that's not supposed to be the end of the story?" Jackson asked quietly.

"Wait what? What are you talking about?" What is he implying?

"Forget about it," he muttered.

"No tell me!" Jackson shook his blond covered head at me. "WIll you answer my first question then? Is this the only message he's sent to you about me that's like this?" i waved the phone in front of his face. Jackson bit his bottom lip, put both of his hands in his pocket, and rocked back and forth on his heels. His gaze was on anything but me. "Jackson, I'm your best friend, i want to know."

Jackson looked down at the blue tiled flooring, then back up at me with pleading eyes. It was obvious that he didn't want to talk about it. i couldn't just drop this though. I wanted to know what was going on, especially if it was about me. "No."

That's the only answer i got from him. He did not care to expand on the topic at hand. "So there have been more?" Since he only said 'no', i had no clue as to what he was referring to. Was it the answer to my question or was it him telling me to basically fuck off and drop it?

"There might have been more," he trailed off and rocked more on the back of his heels. He slapped his arm, making him stop the rocking.

"How many more?" I pressed not letting it go. "You can go in front of us," i told a group of people who were behind us. I did not need some cashier guy ruining this conversation.

"Look, my brother trusts me to keep his secrets for him. You need to respect that okay? I shouldn't have even of let you read that message. I'm an idiot."

"You're not an idiot, and I understand. But one more question," Jackson cut in with an exasperated sigh. "When you would compliment me, did that come from you or your brother?"

"Its was about half and half," Jaxx smiled. I wish i could return the smile but i couldn't. i was genuinely shocked that the guy who i thought hated me with a passion may have been putting up a front the whole time. For the rest of the night, I was pretty much zoned out thinking about Noah, what he might think of me, and his gorgeous face. A thought that I did come across was if I really hated Noah or if it was just me becoming used to being so nasty to him all the time? Besides him acting like an asshole, I've never really have had a legit reason to hate him so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59 10 14
You are getting married to Ace , we all have decided! Halisa kings was forced to marry her childhood bestfriend whom she considered her brother, Ace...
64 13 12
Layla lost her mother at a young age and was abused by her alcoholic father. Her best friend, Jasmine knew about this and so Layla spent majority of...
4.3K 206 20
This girl is one of the guys best friends and he best friend thinks he knows everything about her incept This one thing.
16.2K 795 27
Charlotte is fine obsessing over grades and getting into college while other girls obsess over guys. Then, Noah happens. And suddenly she can't sto...