LITTLE SINGER ā”ā” Dean Winches...

By brzatto

ON HOLD. She was the one that got away. But a wheelchair just so happened to bring her back. š™™š™šš™–š™£ š™¬... More

INTRODUCTION
EPIGRAPH
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

2.6K 120 8
By brzatto

His hands roamed the plane of her spine as his lips worked gently on her collarbone. Sam had left an hour ago, leaving the two sexually frustrated adults in opposite corners of their motel room. But when his lust filled eyes met hers, it was only moments before their lips connected once more. She rested her forehead against his shoulder. Her legs were straddling his lap, her body rocking against his hips. The prophecy was long forgotten as her skin was marked, her body claimed by his tentative hands. "Is this okay?" he asked her, his voice raspy as he pulled her body even closer to his own. She fought back a whimper as her chest bumped into his, their lower regions rubbed together.

"Just kiss me," she replied before swooping in to connect their lips once more. He eased back onto the bed, allowing her to hover over him. His hands pushed back her chestnut waves, fingers twisting into the tangles before gripping the back of her head to deepen their already intense kiss. She held herself up by her elbows that rested on either side of his head. Kissing him felt like a bliss one would only experience once in a lifetime. It was rare and heartbreaking the moment it was gone. Their lips parted with a sloppy pop before she began kissing his jawline, trailing her wet and swollen lips down the length of his neck. Dean groaned as her body rocked against his, but quickly silenced himself the moment he heard the doorknob jiggle.

She fell to the floor between the bed and wall seconds before Sam walked into the room. Her hair was a tangled mess, her button up shirt hardly hanging on by the two buttons left buttoned. Dean chuckled nervously, wiping away the wetness on his neck. "Hey," Sam began. He looked toward his brother suspiciously, his forehead puckered. "Where's—?" Dean looked toward the bathroom as a diversion before shuffling to his feet. "Find anything?" he asked. He moved toward the fridge, Sam's eyes following his curiously. "Uh, yeah. So, dug up what I could on Jesse Turner. It's not much. Uh, B student, won last year's Pinewood Derby. But get this. Jesse was adopted. His birth records are sealed."

"So you unsealed them, and?" Danny slowly peeked from her hiding space, spotting Sam's back turned to her. "There's no father listed, but Jesse's biological mom is named Julia Wright. She lives in Elk Creek, on the other side of the state." Just as she stood, the book Dean had been scrolling through before their lips connected fell to the floor. Sam's eyes widened as he spotted the brunette. "Heh... hi," she giggled breathlessly, covering herself with her arms. "I'm just gonna..." Her finger pointed toward the bathroom. Dean tried to stifle his laughter, but it was no use. He found himself chuckling as she scurried into the bathroom to make herself decent.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Chapter Seventeen:
" I BELIEVE THE CHILDREN
ARE OUR FUTURE:
PART THREE "

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The home for Julia Wright was hidden behind an old fence covered with wiry vines and a large sign that read NO TRESSPASSING. Danielle gulped upon spotting the dangerous looking warning. Dean was the one to push the fence gate open, Sam following close behind. Danny grabbed onto the end of Sam's jacket to keep up with him. The wind was blowing against the trees, while birds continued to sing their songs. The house looked abandoned and ran down. "Are you sure she's still here?" she asked the youngest, looking across the yard at the tall grass. Sam hummed before responding, "This is the last reported residence." They moved further into the space until spotting the front steps to get onto the porch. "I hope she doesn't live here... This place is sad."

"If she doesn't live here, then we're back to square one with this case," Dean explained. Danielle peeked over to the male, her lips clasping shut. The trio climbed the steps, their eyes scanning the area. The paint was chipping. Two deadbolts resided on the door. Dean jammed his thumb against the doorbell. Danny pushed air into her cheeks and was unsteady on her feet. "Whatever you're selling, I'm not interested." Dean and Sam made eye contact. "We're not salesmen. Agents Page... Kudrow, and Plant, FBI." Danny smiled at her alias. She thought it was pretty clever, anyway. Better than rockstars. Three badges were exposed and held up toward the peephole. "Put your badge in the slot. Your partners', too," Julia demanded.

Dean obeyed. He plucked the cards from Danielle and Sam, and slid them through the mail slot. The trio were left in eery silence until the first deadbolt clicked. Danny bounced on her heels, her nerves killing her. The door slowly opened, their badges being held out in front of the woman in question. "What do you want?" she asked sternly with a hard gaze. Sam cleared his throat. "Um..." The three worked on putting their badges away as Julia examined their statures. "We just had a few questions. About your son." Julia glared at Sam. "I don't have a son," she argued. Sam shifted on his feet. "He was born March twenty-ninth, nineteen ninety-eight, in Omaha.." The hard expression on her face dissipates as her face turns void of emotion.

"You put him up for adoption?" Danny noticed the glossiness in the woman's eyes. She gingerly gripped Sam's wrist. "What about him?" Julia asked. Danny moved closer to the woman standing in the doorway. "We need to know, Julia... Was it a normal pregnancy?" Julia stared at the brunette blankly. Her heart raced within her chest just at the thought of the child she had carried in her womb. "Was there anything strange?" Dean asked. Fear became evident behind the woman's eyes and she slammed the door. The movement made Danny's hair float back, sending her stumbling out of harm's way. "Stay away from me!" she screamed, her voice wavering with fear. Danny's eyes widened in surprise at the drastic change in her mood.

"Mrs. Wright!" she called. She pushed open the door, leading the way into Julia's home. Julia stumbled through the room and into the kitchen where she slammed a second door. "We're not going to hurt you!" Danny shouted out, slamming her palm against the door. Dean pulled the brunette behind him, pushing the door open to reveal a cowering Julia. "We just want to talk!" he exclaimed in his rugged voice. Julia grabbed a canister of salt and flung the contents at the trio. Danny gasped in shock as the brothers looked down at the grains falling from their clothing. "What the hell?" Danny questioned, brushing away the seasoning. "You're not demons?" Danny felt a cold chill against the back of her neck at Julia's words.

That familiar feeling of motion sickness began to creep up her body from the pit of her stomach. She fought it back. "How do you know about demons?" Dean questioned the mother. Danny felt her knees starting to grow weak. "Dean," she whispered. Her head began to spin as a sudden heat overtook her body. The brother's whirled around to notice the redness in Danielle's cheeks. "Danny?" Her eyes focused on the woman across from her. She could feel every bit of pain she had felt. "You..." She stumbled on her feet. Dean was quick to steady her, pulling her body into his. "You were possessed?" Julia's eyes widened at Danny's words. "How did you know?" How did I know?, she thought to herself. Dean's eyes scanned the sluggish look on the brunette's face.

"That feeling... with Courtney. I can feel it now," she explained breathlessly. Her eyes focused on the light above them, praying that the warmth would leave her. "I—" Her body slumped into Dean's, her face buried within his chest. Sam's forehead puckered in confusion as he rushed to Dean's side. "Who is she? Wh–What is she?" Dean glanced toward the woman with a shy chuckle. "That's a story we'll explain after you answer our questions." Sam smiled at her. "And maybe after getting a cold rag for our... partner?"

────── {. .} ──────

After speaking to Julia and finding out about the demonic portion of her pregnancy, the trio returned back to the motel. The sun had already set, leaving the trio in a comfortable darkness and silence. Danny felt her eyes drooping closed when Dean began to speak. "We want to warn you in case he got our message." She sat up straighter. "Cas... he's an angel." Her eyebrows lifted for a moment before she simply shrugged her shoulders. "Okay," she replied blankly. Dean and Sam locked eyes before the youngest turned to face the female. "As far as I know, the only people that want me dead is the devil and demons. Angels are the good guys, right?" Dean snorted. She glanced toward him before meeting Sam's eyes. "Am I wrong?"

"Well, not completely. There are some good angels." She crossed her arms over her chest as she thought. "Cas is one. Otherwise you guys wouldn't have reached out to him." — "Yeah, he's one of the good guys. Just, he doesn't understand personal space or anything, really." Dean rolled his eyes at Sam's words. They liked the angel. He was considered a friend, kind of. "I can handle it. I was a labor and delivery nurse. I was constantly surrounded by people." Sam turned back in his seat the moment Dean pulled right into the motel parking lot. The trio exited the vehicle, breathing in the cool, night air. The stars helped calm Danny's hidden nerves. She followed after the guys into the room, spotting the angel.

"Do all angels wear trench coats?" she asked in a hushed tone. The angel's piercing blue eyes focused on the female in the room. Dean closed the door behind her as Sam moved toward the table. "I take it you got our message," Sam hummed. Castiel's eyebrows furrowed as he observed Danielle. She wasn't what he had expected at all considering the future she held. "It's lucky you found the boy," he responded in his deep voice. Danny almost choked upon hearing the baby faced angel speak so gruffly. "Oh, yeah, real lucky. What do we do with him?" Danielle takes off her jacket and tosses it over a chair. She ignored Cas' stare. "Kill him," he stated plainly. All movement ceased within the tense room.

"Excuse me?" Danny questioned the angel. Her eyes burned with disbelief. "He's a child!" Castiel looked confused. "This child is half demon and half human, but it's far more powerful than either. Other cultures call this hybrid cambion or katako. You know him as the antichrist." Dean shook his head at Castiel's words. He sits down at the table, a loud breath of gas slipping out. All eyes focused on him as he shifted in the seat, continuing to let a few farts rip. Dean's expression turns into amusement. "That wasn't me," he explained. He yanked the whoopee cushion from beneath him, Dean stifling a laugh. "Who put that there?" Danny slapped his chest, though her brandy eyes hid amusement behind them.

"Anyway, I don't get it. Jesse is the devil's son?" Sam questioned. Castiel shook his head. "No, of course not. Your Bible gets more wrong than it does right. The antichrist is not Lucifer's child. It's just demon spawn. But it is one of the devil's greatest weapons in the war against heaven." Danny felt her palms start to sweat at the idea of Jessie being anything but an innocent child. "Well, if Jesse's a demonic howitzer, then what the hell's he doing in Nebraska?" Dean asked. She felt her head spin with the new amount of information. She slowly sat at the table, across from Castiel. "The demons lost him. They can't find him. But they're looking," the angel replied. His eyes landed on the brunette running her fingers through her hair.

"Why... how can they not find him?" she asked. Her voice trembled. "Because of the child's power. It hides him from both angels and demons. For now." She released a heavy sigh. Dean watched as her body practically collapsed into her chair. "So he's got, like, a force field around him. Well, that's great. Problem solved." Sam watched the exchange, silent. Everything seemed so story book. "With Lucifer risen, this child grows strong. Soon, he will do more than just make a few toys come to life—," his eyes met Danny's, "—something that will draw the demons to him. The demons will find this child. Lucifer will twist this boy to his purpose. And then, with a word, this child will destroy the Host of Heaven." She felt her heart pound against her rib cage. The seriousness of it all was beginning to take a toll on her.

"What you're telling us... is that Jesse, this sweet boy, is going to slaughter Heaven's angels?" she asked gently. Castiel could see the sadness behind her eyes. He could sense the emotion swirling within her, growing and growing. "We cannot allow that to happen." She turned away from Castiel to meet Dean's eyes. They were full of sympathy. All of this, it was hitting too close to home for Danielle. First, Jesse was born with a purpose that he couldn't fight against. His mother didn't want him. It felt too familiar. "Wait." Sam stood up from his seat. "We're the good guys. We—we don't just—kill children." Castiel stared up at Sam. "A year ago, you would have done whatever it took to win this war." Danny stood from her seat, also. Dean was quick to pull her into him.

Her fingers wrapped around his bicep. "Okay. Hey, look, we are not going to kill him. All right? But we can't leave Jesse here either. We know that. So...we take him to Bobby's. He'll know what to do." Danny fought the urge to cry. She couldn't show her weakness in front of Castiel. She couldn't allow herself to drown in the emotions she had bottled up for so long. "You'll kidnap him? What is going on in this town, it's what happens when this thing is happy. You cannot imagine what it will do if it's angry. Besides, how will you hold him? With a thought, he could be halfway around the world." She turned into Dean, breathing in the air around them. "Maybe he's right," she whispered. The boys looked to the female, astonished. "No, no. We–"

"We can tell him the truth! You say Jesse's destined to go dark side—fine. But he hasn't yet. So if we lay it all out for him—what he is, the apocalypse, everything—he might make the right choice."

"But what if he doesn't? Then we're just letting him grow and it will be a million times harder."

"You were against this minutes ago!"

"You didn't. You didn't make the right choice. And I can't take that chance." Castiel vanished from sight. Danielle felt the weight of the world fall onto her shoulders. She turned away from Sam and began to walk toward the bathroom. "Why did you do that?" he asked angrily. "We don't— He's a kid!" She released a shaky breath. "Danny!" She turned sharply, her warm tears trekking down her face. "I feel for him, Sam! I went through what he is! I was born to fulfill this stupid prophecy, and my mother..." Her voice cracked as all of the years she had fought back the pain of living without her mother's love came crashing down on her. "She didn't want me.. She hated me. And if I was told someone wanted to kill me, I don't think I would fight it anymore."

Sam stared in shock. Dean's heart cracked along with each word she spoke. "I'm sorry..." He felt breathless. She quickly wiped her cheek. "No, I–" She held herself tighter. "Let's save him. We need to go." The brothers watched as she wiped furiously at her face and walked briskly toward the door. "Way to go, dumbass," Dean shot at his brother. "Not my fault this time."

────── {. .} ──────

          Danny sat on the couch, Jesse tucked within her side. "Was he your friend?" Jesse asked as her slender fingers ran through his hair. "Him? No," Dean replied as he stared at the action figure sitting on the mantle piece. "I did that. But how did I do that?" Danny smiled gently though her eyes twinkled with unshed tears. She hummed. "You're kind of like a superhero. Like Superman," she explained gently. Sam watched her guiltily. He hated that he had raised his voice at her, and learning that she felt the way she did, he felt even worse. "I am?" the small child asked Danny, who nodded her head with a smile. "Yeah." Dean grinned at the girl. "Who else could turn someone into a toy?" he asked the boy.

          Danny's eyes twinkled with admiration as Dean continued to speak to the boy. "You're Superman—minus the cape and the go-go boots. See, my—my partners and I, we work for a secret government agency. It's our job to find kids with special powers. In fact, we're here to take you to a hidden base in South Dakota, where you'll be trained to fight evil." Jesse's eyes widened with excitement. "Like the X-Men?" he asked giddily. Dean chuckled. "Exactly," Danny replied. Jesse stared up at Danny, not noticing the glassiness of his eyes. "In fact, the, uh, guy we're taking you to—he's even in a wheelchair. You'll be a hero. You'll save lives. You'll get the girl. Sounds like fun, right?" Danielle smiled at the mention of her father. "It'll be the best."

          The gentle atmosphere hardened as Dean's body was flung into the opposite wall. Julia waltzed into the room with a dangerous smirk. "They're lying to you," she commented. Sam stood, but it was useless. His body was thrown back with Dean. Danielle's hands tightened around Jesse. "Stop!" she demanded, causing the demon to snicker. Jesse stood protectively in front of Danielle. "Stay right there, dreamboat. Can't hurt you. Orders. You, on the other hand? Hurting you's encouraged." The demon slammed Dean back against the wall. Danielle shouted once more, her breath escaping her when her body was flung into the wall behind her, crumpling over a table. "Leave them alone!" Jesse roared angrily.

          "Jesse. You're beautiful. You have your father's eyes," Julia hummed sweetly. The boy stared hard at the woman before him. "Who are you?" She grinned devilishly. "I'm your mother." Danny felt anger pulse within her at the words rolling off Julia's tongue. "No, you're not," he argued. Julia chuckled. "Mm-hm. You're half human...half one of us." — "She means demons, Jesse!" Dean let out a pained groan as Julia held up her closed fist. Danny wanted to move, but she felt frozen in her place. Hearing the noises coming from Dean hurt her. "Those people you call your parents—they lied to you, too. You're not theirs—not really." Jesse frowned. He took a step back, his knee coming into contact with the couch. "My mom and dad love me."

          "Do they? Is—is that why they leave you alone all day? Because they love you so much? These people—these imposters—they told you that the tooth fairy was real and that your toys could hurt you and a hundred other things that aren't true. They love you so much, they made your whole life a lie. Look into your heart, Jesse. You've always known you weren't theirs. You've always known you were different. Everyone has lied to you. They're not FBI agents. And you're not a superhero." Jesse turned back to look at Danny. She felt her heart clench at the betrayal behind his eyes. "Then what am I?" he asked Julia. "You're powerful. You can have anything you want. You can do anything you want." — "Don't listen to her, Jesse!" Danny shouted. His eyes met hers once more as Julia held up her fist.

          Danielle felt her heart being squeezed. She gasped at the new found feeling. "They treated you like a child. Nobody trusted you. Everybody's lied to you. Doesn't that make you angry?" Jesse clenched his fist. The whole house began to rattle. "You know that isn't true," Danielle choked out. She grasped at the front of her shirt in hopes to ease the pain. "See? It does make you angry. But I'm telling you the truth, Jesse." Danny let a few tears slip. Glass began to shatter around them. The grip lessened as the demon focused her attention back to the child. "Wouldn't it be better if there were no lies? Come with me and you can wash it all clean. Start over. Imagine that—a world without lies."

          "She's right. We lied to you," Sam spoke. The demon gritted her teeth and rose her fist once more. Sam gasped for breath as he fought to speak. "Stop it," Jessie demanded. Sam's body crumpled to the floor, the demon's grip no longer on him. "I want to hear what he has to say." Sam stood on wobbly knees. The demon glared at the hunter. "We lied to you. And I'm sorry. So here's the truth. I'm Sam Winchester. That's my brother, Dean, and our friend, Danny. W-we hunt monsters. And that woman right there, her name is Julia. She's your mother. But the thing inside of her, the thing that you're talking to—it's a demon," he explained slowly. Jesse's eyebrows came together. "A demon?"

          "He's done nothing but lie to you since the moment you met him. Don't listen to him. Punish him," Julia hissed. Jesse turned toward her with a frown. "Sit down and shut up." A chair slides up behind her, slamming into the back of her knees. She falls into it, words refusing to escape past her lips. "There's, uh, kind of a...a war between angels and demons, and...you're a part of it."

"I'm just a kid."

"You can go with her if you want. I can't stop you. No one can. But if you do...millions of people will die."

"She said I was half demon. Is that true?"

          Sam sighed gently. "Yes. But you're half human, too. You can do the right thing. You've got choices, Jesse. But if you make the wrong ones, it'll haunt you for the rest of your life." Tears trekked down the little boy's cheeks. He stared at Sam. "Why are you telling me this?!" he cried out. Sam smiled gently at the boy. "Because I have to believe someone can make the right choice, even if I couldn't."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36 0 5
While exploring a haunted house your friend told you about, you have a chance encounter with a pair of brothers who give you a crash introduction to...
36.1K 769 10
One day Bella gets a call from an old 'friend' of hers. He and his brother need her help. Read to find out more. //!!!!Discontinued!!!!//
Sammy By stella

Fanfiction

11.3K 272 19
Sam Winchester went missing and was presumed dead by his family. Seven years later, Dean comes across a girl by the name of Melody who claims to hav...
Home. By B

Fanfiction

945 47 16
Sam, You, and Dean haven't hunted together in months. But with one phone call, your life changes dramatically. And you realize that you never should...