Unbroken~(Sequel to Broken)

By BekkersKitty

Kazuto and Shino were both the two winners for GGO and they also defeated Death Gun. Rumors are going around... More

Alfheim Online~
New World~
Meeting Yuiβ™‘
Sorting out feelings~
The true feelings becomes real
Date time~
Author's Note
Authors note
The past creeping in
New girl in GGO
Stalked...
Plans~
Hello everyone!!!
What friends are for
Uhoh...
Kidnapped...
The Black Swordsman is coming
Saving youβ™‘
Sorry everyone
Soooo Sorry everyone. 😭
Together againπŸ’šπŸ–€

No trace of her

304 6 1
By BekkersKitty

It had only been a few hours since Kazuto last spoke to Shino earlier at her apartment.

He hadn't had a single text or call from her in a while and wondered what could've happened.

Kazuto placed back and forth in his room, constantly glancing over at his phone. Usually he would receive some text from Shino about now, especially if he didn't text first. Maybe he could text Karen or Elza and see if they could find her in GGO.

Kazuto took his phone off the night stand and texted A group message with Tsuboi, Keiko, Rika, Karen, Elza, Asougi(M), and Andrew(Agil).

Kazuto:Guys, I'm freaking out so bad. 😭

Rika:What's wrong? 😱

Tsuboi:Everything okay, man? 🤔

Keiko:What's wrong?🥺

Andrew:Did Klein do something again to make Shino uncomfortable?🤔🤔🤔🤔

Keiko:Oh no. 😳

Tsuboi:Seriously man?! The hell. Like I would do something to make Shino or Kazuto uncomfortable.

Asougi:Well this got interesting.

Elza:Oh the horror. 🤣

Karen:You two cool it!

Tsuboi:Seriously! The heck did I do?! 😭

Rika:Smh.🤦‍♀️

Keiko:🙄

Tsuboi:Got something to say, ladies? 😠

Rika:Nothin🙅‍♀️

Keiko:🤷‍♀️🙅‍♀️

Asougi:Oy vey.

Karen:You guys stop picking on Tsuboi! And I'm sure this isnt what Kazuto signed up for in this chat. 😠

Tsuboi:Thanks, Karen. Finally, someone stands up for me. 😭 Karen you're so amazing.

Elza:Does lil Llen have a boyfriend? 😏

Asougi:Ooooo.

Rika:Klein and Llen? 🤔

Keiko: Oh my. 😳

Andrew:I could see it. 🤔

Asougi:I ship it.

Elza:🤣🤣🤣🤣Dead.

Tsuboi:Guys. 😳😩

Rika:Ooooooo someone is blushing!

Keiko:Double ship it!

Karen:Smh.🤦‍♀️ Guys!!!! Focus here! Kazuto? What's going on?

Kazuto:Oh wow. Sorry guys. Talking to Sugu in person. So Shino I have a bad feeling about is missing. I havent gotten one single phone call or text. I'm not sure if she would be in GGO or ALO and I need all the help I can get to find her. 😔 I'm worried.

Karen:I'll see about tracking her down in GGO. Elza can help along with Asougi. Right guys?

Asougi:Yeah I can help.

Elza:Of course. Sinon is a badass sniper and helps us out when we need it. We will look!

Kazuto:Thanks you guys. 😩

Tsuboi:And we will check in ALO. She is bound to be here, or in GGO.

Rika:I'll help. Shes my friend too!

Keiko:Me three. She is my cat buddy on there!😸

Rika:Leave the searching to the adults, Silica.

Keiko:😡🤬😑

Tsuboi:Watch your mouth, young lady!

Rika:Oh no. Silica has gone to the dark side. 🤣😳

Kazuto:Guys, focus.

Andrew:I'll look around my cafe and any place nearby I can think of.

Kazuto:Thanks, man.

Andrew:Anything to help my friends.

Tsuboi:Alright. Let's get searching!

Rika:On it!

Keiko:Roger roger!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazuto put his phone on lock screen and put it back into his pocket.

Kazuto shook his head. I have very interesting friends. That is for sure. And Tsuboi and Karen dating? I kinda ship it too. Tsuboi needs a good lady by his side. Now I need to find my lady. Shino. Where are you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suguha went with Kazuto to see where they could search.

They got on Kazuto's bike and drove to Agil's Cafe.

~~~~~~~~
Kazuto
~~~~~~~~~
I helped Sugu off my bike and put both helmets in the back compartment and we headed into The Dicey Cafe.

"Hey, Kazuto..before we headed inside, do you remember what you last said to Shino?" She questioned.

"I was with Shino at her apartment..and she told me how this unknown person kept texting her and I've even it run it by Kikuoka. And I told her that I didnt want her to go into GGO alone..after we just spent a couple hours together. But I havent heard anything since last night." I explained.

I ran my hand through my hair and sighed feeling conflicted.

Since then, not one single text from Shino. I was worried. I lost Sachi and Asuna in SAO...I couldn't lose Shino either.

Suguha wrapped her arms around me all of a sudden which caught me by surprise. Just like she had when I was first meeting Shino, dealing with Death gun and whatnot.

"It's gonna be okay, oniisan. We will find Shino-san. She's gotta be somewhere." Sugu reassured calmly.

She had to be right. She wouldn't just up and disappeared on her own. But I still had a real bad feeling something happened to her...like someone could've kidnapped her.....

My heart sank and tears started to slip. Shino....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 5.1K 19
━━ ❝YOU SHOULD START PRAYING, KIBUTSUJI MUZAN.❞ π’π€πˆπ“πŽ [ππ€πŒπ„] - a brave kind-hearted girl who lives with the Kamados after her family was sl...
80.7K 2.1K 26
I'M SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!! I get to do Kirito X ReaderπŸ’• . . Kazuto Kirigaya has purchased the new game Sword Art Online but what he doesn't know is...
12K 234 14
TW: Violence, Self harm, Blood, Gore, Strong Language, ----------------------------------------- Giyuu lives an empty and boring life, filled with wo...
8.3K 191 18
This is a story based on ordinal scales and a side story to my other story Love for you! Y/N and Kirito are a lovely couple a new device came out wh...