Save Me, Please

By CaitlinHoward2

This is a story based off an idea Becca Lyon - a friend from the My Hero Academia Facebook group - came up wi... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Tweaking
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Apologies
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Thank You
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Wow
Chapter 17
Competition
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
New book idea?
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - End

Chapter 23

65 3 0
By CaitlinHoward2

A/N *Strong Language*

The parade was now in full swing, laughter and chatter bouncing off the buildings in every corner. Midoriya and Todoroki were walking through the center of it all, the sights and sounds becoming engraved in their minds.

They were enjoying each others' company, and everything else around them until they heard something unnerving. The ground began to shake and the civilians surrounding them started to become silent. 

"Shoto, there is a high chance this is a villain, I need you to start evacuating people towards Ingenium down south. It'll be the safest place for them for now." Midoriya whispered as quiet as possible so as not to alarm the civilians.

"And if it is? By the sound of it, the thing is huge. Are you sure you'll be able to fight it off on your own?" Todoroki whispered back, the supposed thundering footsteps getting louder by the second. 

"Trust me Sho, I can do it. I'm sure I've dealt with worse." the greenette replied with a wink. 

Todoroki smirked but the worry in his eyes only increased. "If you're sure." 

"I'll be fine. If need be, I'll contact Kacchan to help me. You'll have to stay with the civilians in order to keep them calm. Iida will help you." Midoriya reassured, despite the still increasing thundering.

With an understanding nod, Todoroki used his ice to create a ball, then used his fire to light it up. He then addressed the public. "Citizens, for your own safety, I am enforcing an evacuation. You will follow me towards the south side of the parade. It will be the safest place for you." 

The public looked confused by this. They thought that it was all part of the parade. That was until loud howl erupted from the darkness. Just as some were beginning to follow the order, a large, well-built shadow engulfed them. A loud crash followed. Once the dust cloud cleared, a huge, wild, red and white wolf stood towering over the allotted escape route. The deep growl in its throat making the hairs on Midoriya's neck stand on end. 

"Shoto, take them East! Once there send Kacchan over immediately! I'm definitely gonna need help with that monstrosity!" Midoriya yelled over the crowd's screams as he powered up One for All and sprang up, high over the swarm to attack the white beast. 

Below he could hear his boyfriend yelling orders and enforcing everyone to follow him to safety. He knew he could trust him to get him some assistance. 

The wolf's eyes glowed crimson and were filled with nothing but insanity. Izuku launched himself forward and landed the strongest kick he could to the mutt's muzzle. He fell to the floor as the beast yowled and thrashed his head in pain. This bought the number one pro a few precious minutes to analyse the situation. It was clear that is was a quirk in over drive. He'd seen it before a couple years back. 

He became good friends with a new student who transferred to UA in his second year. He loved her quirk. It allowed her to transform into a fox as long as she'd eaten enough. She could hold it quite some time and her coat was an entrancing orange colour. However once she ended up getting captured by a villain and force fed too much meat. She ended up transforming into a wild, white furred fox with unnerving black eyes. 

Thankfully it wore off after an hour and a half or so but that probably depended on the amount of meat she'd had. At least that's what he concurred after a strong analysis. Who knows how long this transformation will last? 

The monstrosity before Deku quickly recovered and was soon stood towering above the number one pro. With a deep growl, the wolf sprang forward - teeth bared ready to rip the greenette to shreds. Midoriya sprang back and landed on top of the nearest roof he could reach in order to give him some form of advantage - thankful that he could see no-one else was at the scene.

The mutt skidded across the concrete, slamming into the building next to the one Deku was standing on, causing the ground to shake a chain reaction of crumbling buildings to form.

"Come on Kacchan. Where are you?" Deku was becoming desperate. His plans included one more person to help him. He leapt up in an attempt to escape the crumbling building, but slipped as he lost his footing in falling rubble, causing him to crash into the ground. 

He lay there in pain, his entire body trembling and twitching. He forced his eyes to stay open through fear of passing out. He rolled onto his back as a shadow loomed over his mangled form. The muzzle of the white beast was hovering above him. As Deku lay there, awaiting eminent death, he heard one word cross his mind. 

Kegawa.

So that was its name. Kegawa. Pelt. It makes sense. She was strong for her age. Too strong. 

His eyes began to close, but what forced them open again was the ear splitting screech of a whistle. He turned gingerly to his left to see the one person he never thought he'd have to deal with again. 

The words that came out of her mouth were sickening. 

"Hey Deku. Did you miss me?" Her voice was annoying yet captivating. But he knew he didnt need her. Nor did he want to have her. He had Todoroki.

"T..Todoroki. I.. need you..." his voice cracked as he spoke those words.

"Ew. Enough gay shit. Good work Kegawa. Now carefully pick him up and follow me." Uravity ordered her pet. Kegawa gently picked up the limp greenette's body in her jaws before obediently following her mistress' directions after allowing her onto her back. 

~~~~~(Meanwhile with Bakugo and Kirishima)

"This job is so boring. I want some action." Bakugo groaned as he continued his pacing. 

"Calm down babe. I'll give you some action later." Kirishima whispered with a wink. Bakugo froze and a blush crept onto his cheeks. 

He could hear Kirishima giggling beside him as thoughts clouded his mind, but he was soon distracted from them when he began to hear the sound of heavy footsteps in the distance. 

"Hey Riot. You hear that?" TnT whispered yelled to his boyfriend he responded with a hum of agreement. 

"Good. Glad it's not just me. I think we need to prepare for...." He was interrupted by a long, almost scary howl that was shortly followed by the loud crash of a crumbling building. 

Kirishima gulped, his nerves beginning to kick in. 

"TnT what are we gonna do?" The head officer in the section questioned. 

"We wait for orders from Deku or Shoto. Not that I wish to. But that is the best option at the moment." Bakugo replied, confidence clear in his voice. "Be prepared for anything though." 

The officer nodded and scurried off to inform the others of the situation. 

They stood there in silence, listening to the thundering until they began to hear screaming. However one scream stood out over the rest of them. 

"TnT!" It was clear whose voice it was, but the voice sounded different. It sounded scared. To the west a huge mob of frightened civilians came running in, unsure of what was needed of them. 

The person yelling Bakugo's hero name was non other that Shoto Todoroki who was leading the pack. The half-and-half hero came running up to the explosion hero, panting as his light guide disappeared. 

"Yo dude. You okay? What's going on?" Kirishima questioned, holding onto the gasping hero. 

"Giant wolf. Izuku asked Katsuki for help. Now!" Todoroki managed to squeeze out. 

"What!? Why me? Why not you?" Bakugo screamed. 

"He wouldn't say. Now go! He won't defeat that thing on his own!" Todoroki hoarsely yelled back in frustration. 

Bakugo's eyes widened a little knowing that Deku wouldn't lie about needing help. He used his explosions to launch himself into the air. 

"Kiri call Yaoyorozu and tell her and the head officer the situation. And make sure they check on IcyHot." He yelled before taking off in a westward direction. 

He pushed himself to get to the scene of the fight as quick as possible, unsure on whether Deku could hold his ground. He flew through the air as fast as he could. He thought he'd made it when he saw the giant wolf's back in the distance. 

"You'll be fine nerd." He grumbled looking down a little. However when he looked up, the white fur was gone. He pushed himself harder, trying to pick up speed. He went faster and faster only to collapse in the middle of ruins and rubble. 

"Deku! Where the hell are you?! This prank isn't funny." Bakugo screamed, starting to become anxious at the lack of the green hero's response. 

"Deku!" He yelled again. But again no response was heard. 

"Damn it! I was too slow. For fuck's sake!" Bakugo's voice rang clear and distraught to the farthest corners of town as his fists slammed to the ground - sparks flying from his hand in the process, resulting in the ground getting ripped up. 

His explosions caught Iida's attention who instantly came rushing to the scene. 

"Bakugo. What happened here?" Iida's voice still as confident and professional as ever. 

"That damn mutt got Deku." He said, his voice cracking as he tried to hold back his tears. 

".....I'll inform Todoroki and the others." Iida responded before he sped off to where the rest of the group were, leaving Bakugo alone. 

Alone to cry. Something he doesn't do often for the nerd. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
36.1K 961 17
Y/N is the newest exchange student coming for some summer classes at UA and boy is she fired up! Ready for new horizons and friends,she isn't exactly...
276K 6.3K 34
On November 30th y/n l/n has decided to kill herself before the new year. Before doing so she wishes to secretly complete her bucket list with her be...
35.3K 2.1K 47
[Please refrain from reading this fic. It's old, and I had no idea what I was doing. You will cringe at my writing. Please do yourself a favor here.]...