Underneath Her Glasses

By brie_amora

*WINNER OF THE WATTORIGINALS AWARDS* ═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════ "Treat me like a queen and I'll treat you like a king... More

Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Important Announcement!!!
Wattoriginals Awards

Chapter 1

263 12 34
By brie_amora

Leanne's POV

I stared at myself in the mirror to make sure my disguise had no flaws. I had on my grey contact lens to cover my hazel eyes. My dark brown hair was covered in temporary black dye with grey tips.

I looked at my costume. It was simple black sweatpants with a black sports bra and a black cropped hoodie with black sneakers. I put on a black wrist band and fingerless gloves, and looked at myself in the mirror one more time.

I walked out of the room and saw Blaine, my manager, sort of, waiting for me. He walked towards me.

"It's almost time. Are you ready?" he asked.

I sighed. "Whether or not I'm ready doesn't matter, does it?"

Just then I heard my stage name, LENA, being announced by the host.

"I guess it's time," I said.

"Good luck," Blaine said, "don't let me down."

I smirked. "Have I ever?"

With that I walked out from backstage onto the stage to meet a screaming audience. I made my way to the ring to see my waiting opponent. He was tall, actually, huge. He looked all fat, muscle and tattoos with no hair.

I removed my hoodie and dropped it on the floor. I stood watching my impatient opponent awaiting the bell. After a minute, the bell rang and my huge opponent rushed at me. I moved out of the way and because of his size and the force with which he rushed at me, he was unable to stop and head butted into the pole of the ring.

I stood waiting for him to recover and immediately he turned to face me, I gave him a punch on his face. As he held his face in pain, I punched his stomach and kneed him in the groin. He fell on his knees groaning in pain while the crowd roared in excitement. While he knelt trying to recover from the pain, I took some steps backwards. Then, I ran towards him, jumped when I was about an inch or two away and landed on his back with my elbow. He yelled and I punched his face continuously giving him no time to recover because I knew that once he did, I would lose my chance of winning.

In a matter of seconds, he began to bleed from his nose. He tried blocking my punches leaving his stomach unblocked. I took that opportunity to give him a good kick there and he fell forward on his hands. Whether he was completely weak or not, I didn't know neither did I care. I just landed a kick on his head hoping it would finally knock him out. And it did. The crowd stood up roaring in excitement and chanting my name, LENA.

I didn't wait for the host to do the final announcement of my victory. I just picked up my hoodie and walked out of the ring. I went backstage to see Blaine waiting for me. He smiled and gave me a hug as he said, "Good work."

I smiled back. "Thanks. I'm going to change. I need to get back."

He nodded. I went quickly to my room and changed to my normal clothes. After wearing my black jeans and black camisole with a black hoodie, I removed my contacts and covered my hair in a black beanie. I put on the hood and looked at myself in the mirror. I was satisfied with my look and walked out of the room. I closed the door behind me and kept my head down. Blaine was nowhere to be seen so I left.

* * * * *

"Maja! Max! Miles!" I screamed, "It's time for breakfast! Get your asses down here!"

"Oh my god, Leanne!" Maja shouted back, "Relax, we're coming."

After about two minutes, the triplets made their way to the dining table.

As Miles sat down, he groaned, "Cereal, again?"

"Well, you can go to school on an empty stomach," I replied.

He rolled his eyes and ate as well as the others.

When they were done, they dropped their bowls in the sink and picked up their bags.

"Alright, guys. Let's go," I said as I picked my own bag.

We made our way to the door and I locked it after we stepped out. We walked to their school which was only about six blocks away from the house. We got there and I waved them goodbye as they ran to meet their fellow six-year olds. I smiled and made my way to the bus stop.

I arrived just in time to meet the bus and I entered. In ten minutes or so, we arrived at school.

I stepped out and inhaled deeply bracing myself for a day at Lakewood High. I made my way to the hallway.

"Hey four eyes!" Ashley the plastic bitch shouted.

Normally I would give her a pretty good answer but I really didn't have any atom of strength for her drama so I ignored her.

I opened my locker and was collecting my books for Literature class when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I sighed and turned to see exactly whom I had expected.

"What do you want, Ashley?"

She gave me an evil smile. "Oh, I was bored and just wanted to have some fun."

"You know you could just grab some random jock into the janitor's room and suck faces. That would cost you less trouble and give you more fun."

She scoffed. "Look who's teaching me about fun, good old four eyes."

I smiled and touched my glasses. "Well, at least I get to see better so that unlike you when I look in the mirror I can tell if I look like a normal person and not some fake plastic doll."

She frowned. "Are you calling me a fake plastic doll?"

I rolled my eyes as I replied, "Oh, Ashley, I think you should stop doing whatever it is you do with your hair cause I think it's clogging your brain. Of course, I'm calling you a fake plastic doll."

She was so angry she looked like she was going to burst. I just turned to my locker, slammed it shut and walked away with my books.

I made my way to Literature class and as I did, people began to make way as though someone important was coming. I knew who it was but I didn't deem him important. Just to avoid attention I moved out of the way and watched as Ethan Baxter and his cronies passed. I rolled my eyes as I watched girls huddling together and whispering, "Oh my god! It's Ethan! It's Ethan!"

I mean, really, what is the big deal? He's just a person. Yeah, he's rich and handsome, I have to admit. But that doesn't rule out the fact that he's a big jerk with an ego bigger than his head. I shook my head and continued my way to class. I sat two rows to the back and not long after Mr. Wilson entered and the class began.

Ten minutes into the class, Ethan Baxter walked in.

"Mr. Baxter, you're late," Mr. Wilson reprimanded.

"Well, I'm sorry but I couldn't help it", he replied.

Mr. Wilson just shook his head and motioned for him to sit down. Unfortunately, the only empty seat was the one in front of me. The jerk sat there with his huge head obstructing my view of the board. I tried to get a better view of the board to no avail and just whispered in frustration, "Kindly get your fat head out of the way."

But unfortunately my whisper was not so much of a whisper and ended up being more of a retort.

"Miss Stanford, did you say something?" Mr. Wilson asked and everyone turned to face me including the cause of my trouble.

I groaned. "Oh nothing, Mr. Wilson," I replied with hopes that he would let it go. Luckily he just shook his head and continued with the class.

I heard snickers all around me but what really caught my attention was the fact that Ethan chuckled. The nerve of that bastard!

But I just ignored it and hoped that the day would be over soon.

* * * * * * * * * *

So this is my first official book. I hope that you all like it. Please vote, comment and share.

Anyways, here's a song I think should be heard by all:

Also, This chapter is dedicated to @DaisyDoesNothing. Thanks a lot for the cover.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17M 653K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
86.7K 3.3K 38
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
68.8K 2.1K 26
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...