Unintentional Passion

Par PlayNmyCurlz

Geovanni Have you ever gotten that feeling that somebody was watching you? And that person who was watching... Plus

Geovanni
Solid Ground
Back to Reality
Jordan
Tadesse
After Dark
9:30 be ready
RainbowFalls
'93 NBA Finals
No sex
Dreams.
First Date.
Just.. Please..
Family Meeting
The Mist
Restortation
Ezra
Favorite Places
Jordan
Just tell me a story
Tristyan
You can go out
Keep in touch though
Cotton Club
Geovanni
Everywhere
Turnning
Jordan
Isis
No Monsters
The Presence
God of War?
Lite Work
Test
Not a baby..
Tense
Take Me Home

5 days

2.2K 95 3
Par PlayNmyCurlz

Geovanni
Chapter 2

It was Thursday night. My father was lying somewhere drunk off his ass probably . It had been going on day 5 since I had my first encounter with the creature. She said that she would see me again but I doubted it. Of all the people in the world I was not sure why or if she was intrigued with me. I was averaged. I only stood 5'7, my skin was a little lighter than caramel. My hair that usually a sandy brown now held strikes of blonde in it. My eyes where a very light brown, but brown.

I heard my father walk up the stairs. I was glad that my little sister was gone at her friends for a sleepover. My brother was in his room probably sleep or out. I had to deal with my father alone. I wasn't sure what type of mood he was in. If it was a vodka night I would have to fight my father. If it was a whiskey or rum night, I would have to clean him up and put him to bed. Either way it went I wasn't up for it. I looked at my window. I looked over at the clock and it was only midnight.

"Vanni! I swore I told your no good ass to clean this fucking house. You no good bitch, I swear if your mother was here this house wouldn't look like shit!" he yelled threw the door.

I sighed. I grabbed my notebook, some weed and headed to my window. That is one thing I love about living in the city of Chicago. The houses. The two flat which we stayed in had a small balcony. I knew I was getting too old to be climbing through windows and shit, but I had to get away. It has been my little peace of mind since my mom died when I was 13. That was the last time I remember not having to take on the responsibility of my family. My father really should be doing this shit. I ain't got no kids. I sighed and pulled out the swisher I had tucked in my book. I smirked and started my process.

I sat on the balcony and let the spring breeze wrap its arms around me as I exhaled the substance. I opened my journal and found a clean page. My dad was still banging on the door and yelling. I placed the blunt back to my lips as I let my hand and my mind work as one. I looked down at the words on my paper. They were just that words they held no meaning. I exhaled the smoke and sighed. There was no feeling behind them. Just a bunch of letters; I looked up and the sky. It was so much going on. Every part of my body felt stress. I wanted to numb the pain. I had to numb it.

"You know there are two types of people," I heard a deep but yet sultry voice of a woman.

I opened my eyes and jumped. I thought I was hearing things, but it was the same woman, creature, person from my encounter on Sunday night.

"Fuck!" I yelled as my blunt fell from my hand.

I watched as she smirked and winked at me. Before I knew it she had my blunt to her lips. She was dressed much more relaxed than the first night but still very neat. She was sitting on the ledge of my balcony as one foot dangling over the ledge and the other actually on it.

"Not bad darlin'," She said as she exhaled and passed me the blunt.

I took it careful out of her hands as I watched her straddle the ledge and give me her attention. Or to pass this blunt back and forth.

"You are gorgeous baby," she said and smirked as her platinum fangs reflect the ugly ass orange street lights.

I licked my lips and placed the blunt to them as I inhaled. She smirked and bit her bottom lip. Her black t shirt was just right. The arms on the sleeves seemed to grip her biceps as she folded her arms against her stomach. She had on a pair black jean shorts and some white chucks. I bit my lip as my eyes took in the white skull cap that was pushed back a little bit on her head. I could see the small curls sticking out under the hat. I watched as she placed her left hand under her chin. She had on a silver bracelet, and a silver ring.

"What are those two types of people?" I asked her as I placed the notebook down and handed her the blunt.

She looked up at the sky. Then back down at me. Her dark blue eyes had a small glimmer in them that wasn't there the other night. In fact they looked a shade or two lighter then that night. She grabbed the blunt from me and smirked. I watched as those damn ugly ass orange light made her look alive. If that makes sense. She ain't look mean or anything. Just a regular sexy ass person. Her skin was so damn smooth like she had been baked to this perfect chestnut color. She was so radiant for someone who had probably forgot what day time looks like.

"The first type I hate, the ones who have a bad situation and run to things to numb the pain, and then they end up dying. Then the second type, which I prefer, the ones who take the situation they are in, fight through it. I like fighters because those are the people who have the best stories," She said as she exhaled and licked her lips.

She smirked and handed me the blunt. I took it from her as she looked down and swung her foot.I see where she is coming from it does make sense, however a little numbing is good now and then. I placed the blunt to my lips and inhaled. I exhaled and looked at the blunt and at her. This is some good shit. I was smoking with a damn vampire. Who can say that shit.

"But then again I guess it depends on what the numbing technique is huh?" She said and smirked.

I bit my lip as her eyes drew me in. I smiled and shook my head.

"Yes, it does," I said as I looked away from her.

Her eyes seem to hold me in some type of trance. It was strong as fuck too. I swear I felt like I've known her more than that meeting in the alley and now this balcony smoke session.

"Why are you so intrigued by me?" I asked her as I watched her turn her body to face mines.

I was sitting in the chair I had brought out here. I wasn't gonna play with that. With my luck I would probably only wake up with a broken finger or something.

"You have something so... unique 'bout you," she said as she stared me in my eyes and her feet swung back and forth.

She was sitting so far back on the ledge with her hands folded in her lap and slouched over I thought if the wind blew hard she would fall off.

"My blood?"

She laughed and shook her head no. She looked human. A lot more relaxed. I watched as she ran her tongue over her perfect teeth. She had a very attractive smile. I love a sexy smile and nice teeth. She did have it all.

"No, darlin', even though it smells wonderful, I do not want or need it. I have already feed for the night. I am talking about you. You are unquestionably different and I feel like if you were to turn you would be a strong and very..... sensual vampire," she said as she got up and walked over and sat next to me.

She smells like the after effects of a summer rain mixed with lavender. It was so soothing and relaxing. Her scent alone made me forget about my situation.It as if time had stopped and wasn't important. Just living in the moment. I bit my lip and furrowed my eyebrows.

" Why did it take you so long to come and visit?" I asked as I looked over at her.

"You were on your period, the smell of blood would have made me crave and possible drain you," She said and bit down on her bottom lip as her eyes flashed sky blue and then back to there dark midnight color.

Her eyes looked like she had stories. I love stories and she was a volume of them. However, there was no soul attach to them. Even though her face would express emotion I don't know if she really felt anything.

"Your father is coming," she said breaking me out of the trance her eyes had me in.

Before I could ask how she knew he was banging at my door again.

"Let's go and talk," She said as she stood up in front of me ignoring the name calling and pounding on my bedroom door.

"We are talking, besides I am not even dressed to go anywhere," I said as I looked up at her with my eyebrow raised.

I had on some Scooby doo PJ bottoms, and a yellow tank top, with my nike slides and yellow socks. I watched as she looked back at my bedroom, and then at me she smirked the sexist smirk I've ever seen. I bit my lip.

"Well go through some things on so we can go and talk," she demanded.

"I don't do well with demands," I told her as I gave her a smirk of my own.

"Please," She said as she ran her tongue along her teeth.

She looked at me and I once again lost in this trance. In my ears I just kept hearing her voice tell me to go get dress. I got up from my spot and climbed through the window. She climbed in after me and sat on my bed. I pulled out a pair of red booty shorts, and a white v-neck shirt.

"Can I have some privacy?"

She chuckled and laid back on my bed. She closed her eyes. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. She was probably big time freaky. I got dress and brushed my hair into a low ponytail. I grabbed my red and white VANS and placed them on my feet.

"Are you ready?" she asked me as she sat up on my bed.

"Yeah let me just grabbed my wallet,"

"No need, I have it taken care of," She said and grabbed my hand.

"Well damn can I at least get a hoodie?" I asked her.

She looked down at me and ran her tongue across her bottom lip. I felt my body heat up. She looked down and winked at me.

"I got that taken care of too," she said.

Before I knew it we were outside and standing on the ledge.

"Wrap your arms around my neck and hold on," she said.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and I felt every part of my body start to tremble in fear as I looked down. I held on to her as tight as I could. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and the next thing I know she had jumped from the balcony and everything seemed to be moving slowly. I didn't even have time to scream. I just tighten my grip around her body. Chicago never looked so much like a living painting. Everything was still or moving very slow. I much rather she drive me around then this. Because this flying floating thing was too much.

"It's much faster this way," she said as she held me tight.

This is way pass faster. This was insane. No other way to put.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

273K 6K 41
"Don't you get it? You know when you try to run away, punishment like this happens." he said teasingly, squeezing my chest. I gasped for air, I reall...
3.9M 289K 87
Power and money didn't really interest Serena, instead she wished for a life of peace and safety. Barely able to afford a bus pass, it was mere chanc...
438K 17.4K 43
Highest ranked- #10 in action 2/16/2017 A promotion. That's all I wanted. I didn't want to run for my life. I didn't want to be kidnapped...
51.9K 1K 6
I don't know what the hell is happening. One day I am happy go lucky, and the next everywhere I turn dead people are turning up. And they all want me...