Swan Best Friend The Imprint

By Mccutch

"We wolves have imprints and it's kind of hard to explain. When a wolf imprints it's not like love at first s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Quick AN
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Quick AN

8.5K 65 2
By Mccutch

I know these can be tedious and annoying but I just wanted to let you all know that I have just entered Swan Best Friend The Imprint for the Wattys2019.

I want to thank all my loyal readers for the comments, views, and votes. They mean so much to me as an amateur author. 

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for everything.

*First quick thing. I am heading off to college soon and I won't have as much time to update my stories so I apologize in advance for the hectic updating schedule.

*Second quick thing. I am struggling to write an engagement scene for Dawn and Sam. If anyone has any ideas I would be happy to read it. If I like what I read I will dedicate the chapter to you. What I have so far is Dawn and Sam at her mother's house and it is set after the newborn battle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 8.7K 24
No Emily Young in this fanfic. This fanfic starts in New Moon. Cassandra Jane Lopez is a childhood friend of Bella Swan when she lived in Phoenix...
281K 4.9K 34
Girl best friends with guy, Older sister comes home, Guy loves older sister, girl loves best friend. This was pretty much Samantha's story. She love...
769K 20.2K 25
𝑬𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄 || ❝Now that he was seeing her face to face, she was an angel in his perspective. She was the epitome of innocence in his mind, an...
94.3K 1.1K 16
In New moon when the Cullen's leave Bella, Bella was not heartbroken. In fact she was happy. They abused her and hurt her. When Bella goes to first b...