Lies [✓]

By kenswriting

[Max X Reader]"Just tell me the truth, and no, not the 'truth' Max, I mean the REAL truth! I'm sick and tired... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Bloopers & extra scenes

3

5.2K 122 503
By kenswriting

You were in home room, chilling in your spot you turned to talk to the person sitting beside you.

"Hey! I'm Y/n, the new girl. What's your name?" You asked politely.

The girl beside you hadn't shown up to school yesterday, so only now you introduced yourself to her.

The girl sitting beside you had long salmon hair, her hair was tied up into a high pony tail and went down a bit higher than her waist. She had almond-shaped pink eyes, the girl's nose was also is bit upturned. She wore a white shirt with roses on it, a small jean jacket over top of it with a white skirt.

"Oh, YOU'RE the new girl? Eh, you could do. We can fix you up...Well, I'm Sasha. Sasha Lacey." She states. In a small snobby tone.

Sasha Lacey

You kept a small note in your head with that name, you tried to not forget. "It's a pleasure to meet you! What exactly did you mean by fix me up?" You asked with confusion. "Well—"

Sasha was cut off by your teacher, David. "Welcome everyone! Today we'll be..." You started to toon him out, as you feel a small tap on your shoulder. Turning back you glance at the salmon-haired female.

"Meet me outside during lunch, we'll continue our conversation later." She whispers. You raise an eyebrow, but nod your head awkwardly. Turning back you look back at David.

Both of your guys's eyes lock and while talking he passed you a smile, and continued talking.

...

Before lunch I had a free period with Nerris, I believe Neil and.. Nikki was it? Well, Nikki had it too. Or they were skipping.

"Hey Nerris, I can't sit with you today." You state. She turns to you. "Why?" She asked. "Well, a girl named Sasha asked me to meet her outside.. Apparently she wants to "fix" me or something?" You mumbled.

"Wait, as in Sasha Lacey?! Do not go!" Nerris stops dead in her tracks, as the two of you were walking down in a hallway. "Huh? Why?" You asked. Nerris glanced to the side, then to the other. She grabbed your hand and dragged you to an empty classroom.

"Sasha Lacey is basically a typical mean girl! She's pretty, has a nice body, popular, a boyfriend, everything every girl wishes for!"

"What does this have to do with 'fixing' me?" You asked confused. Nerris took in a deep breath.

"Sasha tends to... Change people, in her word it's fix. She changes them for the better, or at least the 'better' in her eyes. She turns them into one of them, you know what I mean? Really rude, cake face makeup, revealing clothes..." She mumbled.

"There was one girl, her name was Maddison, Maddison Weasley. She used to attend Camp high... Basically, she was a nerd. Had glasses, braces and everything. Sasha forced her to get makeup to cover all the freckles that she had, which was a lot. As she was ginger."

"She then made it so she talked like "Thissss"" Nerris inmates a high pitched voice. Causing you to giggle.

"She made her judge others but that's when it was too far for her, she quietly told Sasha that she didn't want to be rude to others and was kicked from the 'popular' group. Everyone bullied her so she changed schools.." Nerris mumbled.

"Oh my god..." you mumble. "Well, what do I do? I can't just not go, she'll be mad at me! She sits beside me in homeroom!" you squirm. "The best idea would be to not go, if you went and didn't do what she said she'll just get angry." Nerris mutters. You nod your head. "O..Okay." You stutter.

"Lunch is next, we could head to the cafeteria if you want." Nerris states, completely changing the subject. Which caught you off guard, as you were now interested in the story. But you quickly brushed it off. Nodding your head, you smiled. "Then let's go~" You giggled, walking out the door with Nerris not far behind you.

...

You were sitting in history, you didn't share this class with anyone that stood out. The only people you recognized was Max and Nikki. The two were sitting on a table behind you, you had someone you didn't recognize beside you.

The teacher was a bit late today, so you turned to the person. The male was staring at you. You gave him an awkward smile. "Uh... Hey?" You say, though it came out as more of a question.

"Why hello, I'm Pikeman. Edward Pikeman." He smirks. "Oh.. Um.. Im Y/n, Y/n L/n." You give him an awkward grin. "Pleasure to meet you—" He was cut off by the door being slammed open, everyone went silent and you all saw the teacher.

She had bags under her eyes, dark brown hair that was tied up in a pony tail and dark skin. She glared at the class full of students. Standing in front of her desk she puts her books down.

"Open your text book to chapter 2..."

...

You had just came back from the washroom, it was still history. You walked back into the classroom and sat down at your desk as quietly as possible. "Turn to chapter 5..." You move your hand, about to flip your book.

When you found that it was gone. You glanced to Edward, and couldn't see anything. He didn't seem to take it. You turn around and saw that Max had an extra text book.

You aggressively take the book off from his desk and put it back on yours. "Hey! Give me my text book back!" Max whisper yelled. "You stole it first! It's mine!" You whisper yelled back. "What?! No! I had it first!" "Then why do you have two?!" "Just give me my text book back!" Max yelled, getting the attention of students. "Give Max's textbook back, L/n!" Yelled Nikki

"I— You stole it from me first—" You grit you teeth. "You know what?! Fine! Take MY stupid text book!" You yell, putting your text book back on his desk. "Detention for you, Y/n. No yelling in class. You too Max, because I'm sure you did something wrong." The teacher mumbled.

Max rolled his eyes, mumbling a small "whatever" under his breathe. You sigh, nodding your head. "Yes miss..." You paused. "Gwen, Gwen Lynn." She states. You nod your head. "Yes miss Gwen." You mumble.

...

Walking out of school, you gave Nerris a hug. "Bye Y/n~! See you at school tomorrow!" Nerris smiled. You pulled apart. "See ya!" You smiled, walking away.

Walking down you bumped into the one and only Neil! "Oh, hey Neil! Wanna walk home together?" You asked, grinning cutely. He turned to you. He was shocked, you were so nice to him. Not many people were that nice to him.

"Oh um.." He mumbled. He laughed awkwardly. "S-Sure." He smiles. You two start to walk down the street. "Anything interesting happened today?" Neil asked. Glancing at you.

"Nothing really.. Well, one thing happened." You mumbled. "Oh? What was it?" He asked. "Well Max stole my text book and lied about it, now I have detention— WAIT! NOW I HAVE DETENTION! Gah, I need to go! Sorry Neil! Here's my number, I'll text you later! I need to go!" You pass him a small piece of paper with your number on it and run back to school.

Sighing heavily. You make it into detention. "Sorry I had... Homework." You mumbled. You found that there were two other students in here, Max, and.. someone you didn't recognize.

"Psst, what's your name?" You whisper to the person beside you. The male glances at you. "Um... Ronald Granger, but what's it to you?" He asked. "Nothing, just curious. I'm Y/n!" You smile.

"There will be no talking in detention!" Yelled Gwen. You nod your head.

...

before you fUCKING continue, YES, this is a max x reader! There is so many comments like "i ThouGht tHis wAs A mAx x rEader" ITS CALLED DRAMA SNSKNEDJ

ANYWAYS! MAX X READER, DRAMA JUST HAPPENS!!1!!!1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 13K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
182K 5.3K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
5.7K 124 26
This is a story where titan died and bla bla, and also he had no memory of himself nor anyone, will titan get his memory back or not??? Probably not ...