Bloopers & extra scenes

Just doing this because I'm bored <3

chapter 2 bloopers:

Walking into the kitchen you found a note on the fridge. "Sorry, my new job has a new schedule. I'll be going earlier and coming home later, sorry dear! I made you pancakes, I hope they're still hot when you eat them." Y/n rolls her eyes.

"Okay author~san this is the stupidest thing ever, it's obviously just for plot so I can have friends over whenever I want."

"Cut! And shut up, YOUR NAME. It's my book and I can do whatever I want." Author~san glared. "I said call me y/n!"

Y/n closed her eyes started to walk, humming to the beet she skipped along the side walk.

She skips for a bit more.

She stops and opens her eyes. "The fuck? Aren't I supposed to bump into Neil?" She asked.

"oops— Sorry! Just got starbucks with Max." Neil chuckled. "Are you kidding me Neil?! Your break isn't until in between the chapters- You know this! God dammit. RETAKE!" Author~san yells.

Chapter 5 bloopers:

Y/n slowly open her eyes, and she sees the comedy trio standing in front of her. Max ahead of the other two.

Y/n thought only Neil and Nikki had this free period, was Max skipping? Maybe you were just imagining things.

"Yes?" Y/n asked confused, staring dead at Max.

Max had a mischievous smirk, he was staring at you. Nikki also had a smirk on her face, she had her hands on her hips. On the other hand, Neil was giving you an sympathetic smile. Mouthing a "Sorry for what's about to happen."

And suddenly, Max sneezed.

"That's not in the script-" Neil muttered. Y/n giggled. "You sneeze like a kitten! God you're such a dork." "Shut the fuck up!" Max glared. "It's cute that you guys date even out of the book." Nikki chuckles.

"Guys oh my god- we're restarting the fucking scene get into places!" Yelled author~san

Chapter 10 bloopers:

Walking down the street back home, Y/n felt sad. Neil was sick today and didn't come to school. So Y/n had no one to walk with.

That day in particular Max's parents did want to pick him up and made him walk home. Walking he noticed you. He picked up his pace and smirked when he was walking beside Y/n.

"Maxwell? Since when did you walk?" Y/n asked. "I just felt like it." He smirked. "Why, do you have a problem with it?" He says. "No— Not really... I would just prefer Neil." You mutter. "Neil? What's so special about Neil? He's just a stupid nerd—"

"Are you really saying those things about him?" Y/n ask. "Well ya, they're coming out of my mouth, now aren't they?" He asked. "Wow... I can't believe anyone would ever talk about a friend like that." Y/n mutter.

Y/n stopped walking and Max does to.

"What kind of friend are you? Do you even hang out with him? I bet you haven't once complimented him in a month." Y/n glares. "Bet! I complimented him yesterday." He stated. "When, what and where." You glare.