Perennial Love

Por AnushaBhatt15

Hello to the reader there! First of all thank you so much to stop by my story and giving it a try... This is... Mais

Disclaimer and copyrights
Character sketch
1. Dream to Reality
2. A Lifeless Life
3. Only a squad or more?
4. Something's different
Thank You
5. Out Of The Blue
6. The nightmares
7. They are always there
8. The meet up
9. Plans
10. The Party!
11. What the hell happened?
Apology!
12. Is This A Joke?
13. Is this only a game?
14. Friends Like Family
15. The After Effects
16. The Gathering
17. Something's Fishy
18. Friends turned Spy
19. It's just the start
20. Lost in the woods
Cover!!!
21. The unexpected!!!
22. The Attack!
23. The confrontation
24. Past revelation (part 1)
25. Past revelation (part 2)
26. Truth revelation
Important
27. The return of life
28. The doctor's words
30. A surprise after a surprise
31. Turn of events
32. The plan tumbling down
33. The reality hit
34. Mothers gone crazy
35. Reject or accept?
36. When is the wedding?
37. The bond of rings
38. Stealing special moments
39. Shopping Day (part 1)
40. Shopping day (part 2)
41. It's mehendi!
42. Coaxing her
Author's note!
Promo
43. It's time for Sangeet!
44. String of misunderstandings
45. A strange change
46. Days pass so quickly!
47. Finally they talk!
48. His love
49. Her feelings
50. The new family member!
51. Living the dream
52. Here it begins!
53. Sweet games
Author's note
54. The little things
55. Fire in the eyes
56. Deja vu
57. Sharon Rai Prakash
58. The dreadful hours
59. She remembers!
60. Their Perennial Love
Trailer!
Epilogue
Lets chat!
Bonus Chapter 1

29. First client and the first move

392 28 72
Por AnushaBhatt15

A/N

Hey guys, here's the next chapter...

I would like to dedicate this chapter to meghzzz___ for helping me throughout at bits and places. Love you didi.

I hope you guys will leave comments as usual. Waiting for them...

Happy reading

______________________

Swayam's POV

"I will be there, yes, within an hour... Get those files ready and arrange that meeting with SM company too" I ordered my PA and hung up the call. I took my MacBook and things necessary for office and came out of the room. I was starting to climb down but the ring went on again and I pulled my phone out to see Rey is calling me. Wait, Rey is calling me, that too so early in the morning. There must be something important...

"Good morning Rey" I wished as I started descending the stairs.

"Hey dude listen, I have a good news for us! Pia had called just now" Rey replied, sounding very excited and Pia called him? There must definitely be something.

"What news?" I asked

"Guess what!? We got our first client!" He said and I stopped hearing him. Really?

"So soon? Really?" I asked out of excitement.

"Yes bro yes... We really got our first client and the event we are responsible for is not a small one. Pia had just called me to inform this and she sounded really happy" he said and I smiled automatically. I handed the office bag to Robin and proceeded towards the dining area.

"Can't believe Rey, what a game of destiny. It is Sharon's dream and now, Pia is the one who is managing it and she is the one who got us our first client too... I am so happy and overwhelmed" I said him and smiled at mom, dad and Taani? I smiled at her too and they looked a bit shocked and glanced at each other before turning back at me.

"Seriously dude, I still don't believe how destiny played with you guys... But anyways, come to office and we will talk there. I am inviting whole gang and you better inform your PA in advance." He said.

"Okay bye, see you soon" I replied and he disconnected the call after bidding his bye...

"Good morning everyone!" I wished as I reached the table, smiling at everyone and pulled my chair back. But before I could sit, I heard the sweet voice of my princess.

"Swayu uncle!!! Good morning!" She squealed and hugged me from behind. Her tiny little figure managed to hug only my legs and I turned a bit and looked at her. She giggled and stepped back and I chuckled too. I lifted her up in my arms and she kissed my cheeks sweetly.

"Good morning princess! How come you are here, that too on a weekday?" I asked her, placing her on a seat beside me and took my seat too...

"Her semester holidays have started today and my so called husband is on another business trip. I thought why not give you guys a surprise!" Taani replied on her behalf and I nodded.

"Well that was a pleasant surprise. Seeing my princess early in the morning is always fun, what say?" I replied joyfully and asked Alia, who just giggled and showed her tongue to her mom.

"Something is wrong with you..." Taani declared, eyeing me skeptically and keeping back the spoon of food on the plate. Oh yes, but not wrong, it's right.

"Swayam, I remembered from the wrong word, you were to say something yesterday right?" Dad asked and I stopped eating my food. Yesterday it was very late till I had returned and mom dad had already called it a day and I couldn't say them the right thing that has happened. I sighed and took a sip of water before looking up at everyone.

"Well I have one good news for everyone first" I said and they all nodded at me, to continue.

"The event management company has got its first client" I said and they were visibly very happy hearing it. Come to the point Swayam! Don't divert the topic...

"Wow, that's great news. Congratulations and all the best for that" Taani replied, eating her next morsel.

"So this was what you wanted to say..." Mom assumed loudly.

"Nope, this is not the main thing I wanted to say" I said immediately and she looked at me questioningly. I took a deep breath, gathering my courage to speak.

"It is about Sharon..." I said in a low voice and Taani stopped her spoon in the air, dad kept away the paper he was reading and mom stopped in the middle of serving herself. Okay Swayam, now is the time to say! Just say it!

"What about her?" Mom asked, her voice soft but clipped, as if trying to make it as emotionless as possible...

"Sharon is... Sharon is alive" I said and I immediately heard my mother's gasp and I gazed at everyone to gauge their reactions. They looked shocked, probably dumbfounded.

"Who is Sharon Swayu?" Alia asked innocently and I smiled at her.

"Sharon is your aunt and will come to live here soon... Now, I know you don't like this breakfast, so just leave it and go to play with your toys, I will take care of your mamma" I said her, not wanting to include her in this talk and she squealed in happiness and immediately jumped off the chair and ran off. Pin drop silence. Yes, there was a pin drop silence the very next moment.

"Swayam this is no joke" Taani said glaring at me.

"I am not joking! Do you think I will joke in this matter, that too regarding her?" I asked her back and she shook her head in disbelief.

"Mom, he has lost it!" Taani said turning to mom and gave me a pointed look.

"No, I am all fine!" I replied, offended.

"Mom dad, I think he has lost his sanity in the grief of loss of Sharon... We need to see a doctor soon" Taani again turned to them and said and I scowled.

"Sharon is alive Taani! And I am serious!" I said raising my voice a bit.

"Oh yeah? Then where is she now? Probably you will say that her soul is sitting beside you? Come back to your senses Swayam!" She replied mockingly and I couldn't control anymore. I banged the table with my hand, that made everyone jump startled.

"Pia. Is. Sharon!" I shouted and again there was silence throughout the room. Everyone were stupefied after they registered what I said.

"I can't believe this... Just because Pia looks like Sharon doesn't mean that she is Sharon, Swayam. This is unbelievable! We all have met her already in the party and she can't be Sharon... This is impossible... She didn't even recognise anyone of us. How can she be Sharon? She is a Mehra... Pia can't-" Taani started rambling again and I cut her in middle.

"Sharon lost her memories in that accident" I said in a low voice everyone looked up at me blankly.

"Yeah, I too couldn't believe it when I heard of it but that is true... She has these episodes which I have experienced and seen it happening in front of me few times and when were on the trip, she had an attack and she literally and clearly screamed my name, just as Sharon would do... Later, Sid said me how he found Sharon and how was her condition. She was in coma and later it was discovered that she has lost her memories. So, Sid and his family decided to not leave that unknown girl to herself and adopted her as their own daughter... Pia i.e. Sharon even gets nightmares of our past. And moreover, I had already felt that connection with her, but was restraining myself thinking it was just because she had the face of Sharon. What more proof do you need to believe that Pia is Sharon?" I explained them and it took them some time to digest such a big shock. Dad gulped down the whole glass of water, mom already had tears in her eyes and Taani was somewhere in her thoughts.

"I am so happy for you Swayu... This is like a miracle!" mom got up immediately from across me and strode to my side. I gave her a weak smile and she hugged me immediately. Nothing can take place of a soothing mother's hug and I immediately knew that everything is actually going to be fine now. I looked at Taani and saw her smiling at me, through tears and dad had the same look too. I blinked back my tears and pulled out of the hug.

"Now what next? What's your step?" Dad asked and I just smiled at him.

"I already talked to her doctor dad. Remember I rushed yesterday before eating anything? This was the reason..." I said and understanding dawned upon them.

"Can we bring her back? How is she? I mean, her mental health now?" Mom asked next,

"Well, it's not a good news. The doctor said that we can't force her to recall everything and make her stressed. Stress is very bad for her, especially if it's caused by this reason. If the memory regain is natural, it's the best thing we can hope for. We can take slow steps and try light things on her, but if her brain is effected from it, there are even chances that she will slip back into coma or even die..." I said sighing and my voice became almost inaudible in the end... I can't even think of that again.

"But I have taken the decision! I will not take any risks with her, now when I have got her after so many years. Let me try impressing Pia. Her presence is what matters to me, with or without memories. I don't want to loose her again..." I declared and everyone nodded, understanding me. This is why I love my family, there's no need to explain anything too much. They know, they are my family but this is my life and I would like to take my decisions.

I took this decision after a lot of thinking at night. I lost her once, I don't think I can bare that pain again. I just want her by my side. That's it! The memories I have of us, is enough for both of us to live. And the question of her never recalling old memories? Well, we always have a term called 'future'. I would love to make as much as memories possible in future if she doesn't recall anything... I love her way too much to let her go forever.

"I am done with my breakfast and I will leave now. And sorry for giving you guys this super shock early morning at breakfast. I wanted to talk in peace and have a good family time, but you know I have a lot of works to get done with. Bye" I said to everyone and they bid their byes to me. I was about to exit the main door, but mom called me. I turned to look at her and saw her rushing towards me, with a bowl in her hand.

"You are taking a new step towards something good. May God bless you and luck be with you. May you be successful in both, this new business and as well as winning the heart of your love" mom said raising the spoon filled with the curd n sugar to my mouth. I ate it without delay and touched her feet too.

"Thank you mom, bye everyone!" I said and walked out, feeling very positive about today.

"Good morning sir!" The guard at the door greeted me, opening the door for me.

"Good morning to you too" I replied and he looked visibly surprised for a moment. I smiled and entered my office.

"Good morning sir!" The receptionist who's name I read as Anjali, greeted me and I greeted her back too. I surpressed my chuckle at her reaction and ordered her to get back at work, than gawking at me. She looked taken aback and mumbled a sorry before resuming her work. I proceeded towards my cabin where my PA was waiting for me.

"Good morning Sir" she greeted amused, seeing the happiness on my face and I smiled back at her.

"Happy morning Mrs. Sharma!" I greeted back and took my seat behind the table.

"You seem to be happy today Sir, what's the matter?" She asked, now talking at a personal level.

"Nothing new, just the start of the new project me and the group were working at. And yes, they may arrive anytime now. Is the thing I said you about ready?" I asked diverting the topic and she nodded. Since everyone will be coming today, I think this will be the best time to do it.

"Yes sir, it must have to be completed before the start, as they were working on it since months. It was completed 2 days ago itself. I will go and see the arrangements right now" she replied and I smiled, internally hoping that they all will like it.

"Before that, give me the important files for today. I might need to go through once" I ordered and got back to my MacBook to work. I hope they arrive soon, because I have a busy schedule later today...

"Come in" I ordered as soon as I heard a knock on my door and it flew open immediately and the whole gang entered with smiles and laughs. Were they even planning to wait till my reply? I wondered. But I noticed later that there were not all of them here, especially not her.

"Good morning buddy" Rey greeted.

"Good morning to all and where is everyone else?" I asked.

"Pia and Simmi are on their way and Bharat must have been here by now. Rest all are present sir!" Vicky said like giving an attendance and everyone chuckled, including me, which made them stop their chuckling in between.

"What?" I asked eyeing everyone confused.

"No... Nothing... Nothing at all" Rey covered up and I shrugged. Bharat arrives sometime later and Rey gets a call too. He excuses himself to attend.

"Guys, it was Simmi. They are stuck in horrible traffic and Pia said me to say you all about the details of the deal till then. So let's start?" Rey asked all of us, slipping the phone back into his pocket. I nodded and everyone else too.

"So, today morning, Miss Pia Mehra i.e. the head manager of our company was approached by the PA of the chief minister!" Rey said dramatically and almost everyone gasped in shock. I was shocked too, to hear this. This is a brilliant start to Sharon's dream.

"Are you serious?" Rinni asked and Rey gave her a tight lipped smile.

"No. I was just joking" Rey mocked back and she understood the meaning behind it.

"So our first client is just not some random person. He is freaking chief minister!" Nil exclaimed excited about this and the whole group cheered up.

"But what event we have to organise?" I asked Rey.

"It's a charity event which the minister is organising at his personal level and not under government. There will be many high profiled guests and there will also be the heads of charitable institutions. It has entertainment, food and exhibition of artworks on display. And we have to arrange all these things" Rey finished and I had immediate doubt that why would he give such a big contract to a starter company?

"Wow, that's great!" Kriya squealed.

"Afterall I think it's the effect of the great name Swayam Shekhawat behind this" Amar said smirking at me.

"And the scale of the event is also very great" I said in a business tone and everyone fell silent.

"Guys I want everyone to understand the severity of this contract. Our entire future depends on this. If successful, we will be in the market and if something goes wrong, we will be doomed... It's time to get serious now. I want everyone on their works as soon as possible. The quicker we do things, the better for us" I said sternly and everyone consented by nodding. I looked at the door behind them and then the time. Where are Pia and Simmi? The sound of a message got my attention back and I looked at the group.

"Fuck!" Rey cursed under his breath, looking up at me and I raised my eyebrows.

"The PA of the minister will be here in 30-45 minutes to discuss the contract" Rey said I jolted straight in my chair instantly.

"What!? 30 minutes?" I asked not believing my ears. How the hell can they come on such a short notice all of a sudden? We aren't even ready for it...

"Yup. That's what Pia wrote in the message and it will get time for them to come yet. So better we start preparing" Rey said and we started discussing about the terms of the contract to be kept from our side.

Where are you Sharon? This is the first project we got and you are late, maybe even you will be missing the first meeting. You are the head manager! You know the actual terms and conditions of this. Where the hell are you!? How can you be so careless?

"So, it's decided, let Swayam do most of the talking as he has experience and he can handle this last minute business talks better than anyone else" Rey said bringing me back from my thoughts and I accepted it.

"Where are the girls?" I asked, looking at my watch. There's only 10 minutes to go for the meeting. I looked up at Rey and he made a direct eye contact with me, as if reading me.

"They are still on the way but you don't worry, they will be here" he replied back, blinking his eyes once in assurance. He knows me too well for my own good.

"Sir the conference room is ready" Mrs. Sharma barged in, handing the necessary documents to us. I went through all of them once for 5 mins and the group left for the conference room, while me and Rey waited to receive the PA.

My thoughts again drifted back to where my Sharon is, wondering if she will make it or not. I didn't expect Pia to be so careless. Where the hell are they? Couldn't they leave their house early, already knowing how Mumbai traffic is?

"They are here" Rey informed and we moved to the entrance downstairs to receive him. Afterall, he is the so called 'PA' of our chief minister and no less than a VIP.

Okay Swayam! You have to do this, with or without Sharon! You don't have any choice now. We stood at the entrance with Rey and Mrs. Sharma on either of my sides as a man in maybe his early forties with a poker face in a crisp business suit, approaches us.

"He is the PA" Rey whispered beside me and I nodded slightly.

"Hello sir, welcome to the office of Shekhawat Industries. I am Swayam Shekhawat, CEO of this company" I said forwarding my hand for shake and he took it, giving a firm shake.

"I am Akash Shetty, PA of the chief minister" he said in a clipped tone and I nodded, acknowledging it.

"Let's proceed inside" Mrs. Sharma said politely and we all moved in with 4 additional people trailing behind the PA.

"Office is pretty huge Mr. Shekhawat, not bad. No wonder you have such a big name" the PA said somewhat sardonically when we were in the lift. I immediately developed a not-liking to his character.

"It takes hardwork and time Mr. Akash. It's a result of years of struggle" I replied back in a business tone and he kept mum after that. We proceeded to the conference room and the whole gang was waiting for us.

"Please have a seat and this is our team who will be looking after the event sir" I said, while he was already taking a seat and I took mine at the head of the table. I introduced everyone to him and he just gave curt nods.

"Mr. Shekhawat, as to best of my knowledge, isn't the head manager of this company Miss. Pia Mehra and it was her I contacted to? I didn't hear you introducing her to me. Where is she?" He said looking at everyone and then back at me. I gave him a clipped smile.

"Since it was a last minute call for the meeting, she is on her way sir. She might be here any minute now" I said looking at my watch again. Where are you Sharon!?

"This wasn't a last minute call Mr. Shekhawat. Because my assistant had mailed her all the details immediately after the main mail of the contract" he marked frowning while I was blank.

"But looks like you don't have enough control on your employees Mr. Shekhawat. I hope we are not going to regret choosing this company for the event" he further added with a smirk looking up at me and I clenched my teeth, to control my anger. She is not my employee dimwit! And why the hell did she inform us so late!? We would have been properly prepared for it. And now, she herself is missing! Wow!

"Let's start-" Rey started saying but was cut by a loud knock on the door.

"Come in" I ordered and my Sharon barged in looking breathtaking gorgeous in her formal brown pants and off white shirt. I looked at her face, and it looked fatigued but her smile covered it up immediately. I forgot for a moment that I am in a conference room until Simmi entered behind her. A part of me was happy that she finally didn't miss the meeting but the other part was pissed at her.

"Umm... I am so sorry I am late. Please let's continue" Pia said taking a seat opposite to Akash and beside Rey, who is sitting on my right side. Instantly my anger flared back. She is late to the most important meeting, being the head manager and already knowing about it. How can she be so irresponsible!? She's acting as if nothing happened now!

The meeting went on for next 40-45 minutes discussing all the requirements and conditions of the contract. I noticed Mr. Akash's eyes trailed on my Sharon for a bit longer than usual a couple of times and that did nothing but make me even more angrier. Finally the PA stood up to leave.

"It's finalized then Mr. Shekhawat. Congratulations for the contract and see you soon at the venue" he gave a firm hand shake before giving Pia a last look and left. Asshole!

"We made it finally!" Simmi squealed, hugging Pia, as soon as the PA was gone and Pia hugged back.

"Well, there's nothing to be happy there" I said sternly and they turned to look at me.

"I don't understand Pia, how can you be so careless? You knew they are coming today for the meeting and then too, you were late. Leave that, you even informed us so late!" I burst out at her, banging my hand on the table and she looked at me, taken aback.

"Swayam I-" she started but I cut in the middle.

"Do you even realise the seriousness of this? This is no joke! He was freaking PA of chief minister and if we couldn't bag the deal, it would have been a negative mark at the very start of our business. You are head manager of this and you are so irresponsible Miss Pia Mehra! This wasn't expected from you!" I spat further and looked away, trying to control my anger.

"I don't know to what extent this matters to you but this event management company is very important to me and I won't tolerate such nonsense hereafter!" I snapped again and sighed. Rey kept his hand on my shoulder to calm me down. I looked at her, only to see her eyes well up and she looked down immediately. Shit! Why the hell did I scold her so harsh!? She gazed back at me, but this time, furiously.

"You know what Mr. Swayam Shekhawat? It's easy to judge and scold others without knowing their side of the story!" She said me mockingly with a sarcastic smile on her face.

"I got up this morning to get the mail that said we have our very first client and also that I was sick! Than too I called Rey immediately to inform him so that he can inform others too. It's my fault that I didn't notice the next mail because I had to vomit again and I rushed back to the washroom. Somehow, taking the medicines, I got ready for work and had breakfast when Simmi came to pick me up. To my luck, her car got punctured in middle of the road and we immediately booked a taxi. It's in taxi I saw the other mail and immediately informed Rey about it. Even the taxi driver had to give up and hit to a bike, who was riding next to us in a traffic and the driver started quarrelling like hell broke! We decided not to waste anymore time and left taxi and walked to the nearby circle, where the traffic cleared and came here by auto!" She snapped and took a deep breath, as if controlling herself. I gaped at her in shock! Oh freak! I scolded her for no reason, whereas she had gone through so much already today. Shit!

"But why the hell am I even explaining this to you? You always find ways to scold people and show how much of a jerk you are! Even after doing so much, this is what I get in return! Thank you Swayam for this!" She spat further and I felt even more guilty for bursting out at her before.

Fuck! Why did you do that Swayam!? Couldn't you control your anger? Couldn't you wait for her explainations? What the hell is wrong with you? You scolded your Sharon for no reason Swayam! You have lost it! I chided myself in my mind.

I saw that she is going out of the conference room when I looked up and I immediately rushed behind her.

"Pia! Pia listen to me!" I shouted when she was already ahead of me walking very fast and I took long strides to reach her too but she didn't stop.

"Pia please" I said again turning at the cubicle to the corridor but saw that Pia was already entering the lift. I jogged there quickly but the door closed as soon as I reached! Fuck! I messed up!

"Shit!" I said frustrated and ran a hand through my hair. I looked around to see all my employees gaping at me in horror and surprise. They noticed I was looking at them and they returned back to their respective works in a blink.

Great Swayam! You are just great! You behaved like a prick today when on the other hand, you had to make your first move. Well, it was an amazing first move towards winning your Sharon back, Pia back... Way to go Swayam! Way to go! I scolded myself in my mind, making my way to my cabin guiltily and furiously, angry on my own actions.

_____________________

A/N

So guys, how was the chapter? Boring right? Well, this was almost like a filler, but a necessary one to take the story ahead... Do let me know your reviews!

What do you think will happen next? And what surprise do you think Swayam is having for them? How will he get Pia back?

Keep reading to know... I promise you guys won't be disappointed in next update.

And one more thing I know is, almost everyone doesn't like Mondays right? Everyone dreads it as you have to go either to the school/college or to the office after the weekend. So I thought why not make the Monday interesting?

I will update every Monday from this time and it's a promise. This time I won't break it like other times (scratches the nape embarrassed).

Vote, Comment and Share

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

15K 630 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
50.2K 1.4K 24
■ UNDER CONSTRUCTION ■ Rank ☆1 in Unspokenlove (for a long time...)???????????? ☆150 in fanficton 05-05-18 #153 in fanfictions 13/11/2017 ( Give...
110K 5K 107
Highest rank two times - #1 in taarey #1 in Swayam #1 in Sharon #1 in taani ...
65.9K 3K 47
~ An Unique Wedding ~ • Book 1 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Pandavas, the demi-gods, five most powerful warriors in the whole world faced a lot of h...