Life of the Party ✔️||Hitoshi...

Per Cookie_Monster_427

"Why did you pick me up?" I asked again, Shinso pulled the car over somewhere I didn't recognize. We were in... Més

~Playlist~
~Prologue~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
I Got Bored
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Epilogue~
Other Books

~Chapter 7~

12.4K 533 1.2K
Per Cookie_Monster_427

I got home from school the next day and couldn't help but let out an obnoxious sigh.

Hideyo didn't get the boy's number and Tony wouldn't let her forget it. He kept saying that if she was going to move on quickly then he would too, but it would actually work when he did it.

With his small comment, I found myself playing out a timeline where he would use his quirk to benefit himself. But I wasn't sure if that was above him or not.

I offered to come over and let her rant she declined which wasn't like her. Instead she just said she'd be fine watching a movie on her own. It was an odd choice for her, one that was vastly out of the ordinary, and once again I found myself thinking about Tony's quirk.

I sighed once more, I can't believe that everything just seemed to falling apart. I was so excited for Junior year but this is what I get?

I flopped onto the couch just as my mom walked in the room, "Your father is having some people over for dinner for his work tomorrow," my mom said.

I looked up to meet her grey eyes, an idea for who could all be there went through my mind, "Who's all coming?"

"Well, Mr. and Mrs. Yamamoto, Mr. Tanaka, and Reo's family!" She clapped her hands a little, clearly thinking this would be good news.

I did my best to hide my horror, should I just tell her now so I don't have to face it tonight?

My mind wandered around the effects of this and they wouldn't be pretty. My father would probably be the most upset, he was over the moon about having two heirs.

"Oh! Yay!" I forced it out but it must've looked convincing because my mom smiled and walked away back into the kitchen.

I pulled out my phone almost immediately and texted Hideyo about my situation but she never answered. I needed to know what to do, what to say. I was never good at improvising or coming up with ideas all on my own.

My mind scrambled for other people to text but no one came to mind. As popular as I was I didn't have many good friends. Just Hideyo and a few other people I liked enough to consider them friends and not just acquaintances.

Keomi? No, she gossips.

Mitsugi? No, he's too innocent to even understand this.

Fujio? No, he'd just tell me to get over myself and have some sex to lighten up.

Haruhi? No, she'd be too nervous to even answer my text.

Ahmya? No, she's too logical and wouldn't take some things into account, like my feelings.

I let out an exasperated sound, not quite a sigh but somewhere along the lines of it. I scrolled through my contacts until I found one and my thumb hovered over it.

Shinso.

He didn't seem like the overly emotional type or someone to care about to other's issues.

I moved my thumb away from his contact, I should fine. I'll just have to get through a dinner and then hide away in my room while the adults share some drinks. No doubt my mom would purposefully place me next to Reo while we eat.

I'll be fine.

~~~~~~~~~~

My mom called me down for dinner the next day, the day has went by exceedingly slowly. Not only because it was Friday but because I wasn't looking forward to tonight in the least.

My father told me to dress nice so I wore a black skirt and a nice (F/C) top. Nothing too fancy but I didn't look like a slob which was really what mattered.

When I walked into the kitchen I saw my mom greeting Mr. and Mrs. Suzuki, Reo's parents.

"Oh! (Y/N)!" My mom clapped her hands, "Look who's here!"

I didn't want to look at him, I never even considered if he told his parents about the break up, I just assumed he didn't.

It looked like I assumed correct when Mrs. Suzuki subtly pushed Reo in my direction.

His normal mass of orange curls was slicked back and a few fell into his face in a sort of boyish manner. He still wore his normal smirk, he was clearly enjoying my discomfort. Why shouldn't he? I was the only one who got hurt at the end of our relationship.

"Why don't you all take a seat while we wait for the Yamamotos and Mr. Tanaka," my father instructed.

Reo moved and pulled out a chair, he looked at me smugly, "Here you go, babe."

My skin crawled at the nickname, there wasn't a doubt in my mind that that was his intention. Two can play this game. "Thanks, honey."

Reo's smug look stayed but his eyes displayed a thin layer disappointment at my reaction.

I did my best to keep my eyes in front of me when I sat down, ignoring the fangirl like smile my mom was giving me.

I started hatching a plan in my head, it was easy at first. Just pretend like you're still dating Reo and then distance yourself later. Say you have food poisoning, or just a stomach ache. Anything to leave.

Then Reo decided to place his hand on top of mine. Instinctively I jolted back and pulled my hand to my chest, earning me more than a few weird looks.

"Everything alright, dear?" My mom asked across from me with a bewildered look on her face.

I glanced at Reo and he copied my mother's facial expression but I could clearly see the amusement in his eyes.

"Yeah," I offered a sheepish smile, "He just startled me."

"I did?" Reo's voice split through my ears. His question would've come off as surprised to anyone who didn't know what happened between us, but to me it sounded condescending. "Your hands looked cold, almost purple."

He put an emphasis on the word purple and I gave him a genuinely confused look. "I'm not cold."

"Well my mistake," he voice was low and he placed his hand on top of mine once again. His hand was actually cooler than mine and for the life of me I couldn't figure out what he meant.

The doorbell rang and my parents ran off to answer it, trailed by the Suzuki's. Reo and I were the only people left at the table so I pulled my hand back once again.

"Just because we have to act like we're still dating doesn't mean you have to touch me," I told him in a quiet voice so our parents wouldn't hear us.

Reo didn't react much besides another annoyingly smug smile, "I'm just trying to make this look realistic, Darling."

"Don't call me that," I hissed but again, Reo didn't seem to care too much.

He let out a nonchalant chuckle, "Well then what should I call you?"

"(Y/N) for now, but nothing later because we won't be talking after this," I state in a final tone but Reo doesn't seem to take notice.

"Well too bad, because you'll always be Mine to me," Reo's arm slipped around my waist and pulled me closer.

As I was trying to weasel my way out and demand his release our parents walked back in with the Yamamotos and Mr. Tanaka.

"Ahh, young love," Mrs. Yamamoto sighed almost wistfully.

As if to add to it Reo leaned over and placed a kiss on my cheek. The gesture made me miss when all of this was real between us. I knew I couldn't react to it, I couldn't let up that something happened until both of us told our parents.

I only focused on the anger, not the sadness or the ache in my chest signaling how much I missed him. I focused on the pictures of all those girls and his threats to spill my family's secrets. How he made such a big deal about me hanging out with Shinso after we broke up when it was alright for him to sleep with other girls during our relationship.

I only had to sit through a few minutes of that, managing to get my way out of his grasp when my mom brought out the food.

I didn't talk much during the meal, barely listening to the other banter. I was too focused on all the sidelong glances Reo was giving me. I did my best to act like I didn't notice but I knew he knows me better than that. No matter how much I hated to admit it, Reo was an expert at reading people and was especially good at reading me.

He always claimed it was because he knew the way my body moved. A answer I found flattering at the time but now it just makes me uncomfortable.

It was about halfway through dinner and I had already slowed my eating. I wanted to make sure it didn't look like my stomach ache was just an excuse.

I decided not to go with food poisoning, my mom was always a bit nosier and had excellent hearing. She'd know it I was lying about food poisoning because she would be able to tell if I was throwing up or not.

I was picking at my food, not eating it. I was full at this point anyway but everyone else was still enjoying their meals and chatting away. Even Reo who was talking to Mr. Tanaka.

It went on like this for a few more minutes before my mom noticed, "Are you alright honey?"

I offered a small smile, purposefully making it looked forced. "Yeah, my stomach is just bothering me, must be the dairy." I gestured to the twice baked potato which my mom always loved to overload with cheese.

"Oh, why don't you go up to your room, you seem to be done eating anyway. Feel free to come down when you're feeling better," my mom smiled apologetically and my father gave a small nod of his head in a way of saying it was fine if I left.

Reo hadn't heard our conversation but his head snapped to me when he heard the chair move as I stood. I didn't turn around or even say a word to him as I went to my bedroom.

I wasn't going to come back down. Tomorrow I was just going to tell my mom that my stomach bothered me so much I just fell asleep.

As soon as I got upstairs I started to change out of my outfit and into my hoodie and shorts.

I slipped off my skirt and (F/C) shirt, I had only managed to put my shorts on when my door opened.

As soon as I saw the orange hair I knew I was in trouble. I glanced around hurriedly for my hoodie which was laying on my bed across the room. I started to make my way there when a body got in my way.

"Don't try to cover up, I like you better in this," Reo moved quicker than I remembered. I looked at the door and almost panicked, he locked it.

I could easily unlock it but that wasn't what I was worried about. What was he going to do that he wouldn't want someone coming in?

I knew the answer, I just hoped I was mentally strong enough to say no. That would be enough, not even Reo was vengeful, arrogant, or dumb enough to continue after that.

"Move," I demanded, I couldn't look him in the eye and crossed my arms over my chest and stomach protectively.

"No thanks, I'll stay right where I am," Reo's hands moved to my arms, trying to gently yet demandingly move them away from my body. "Come on, don't be difficult."

His hands stopped trying to pry my arms away and instead locked themselves around my wrists, waiting for my response.

I wanted to slap him but lucky for him my hands weren't free at the moment. I also wanted to cuss him out for still trying to manipulate me and cheat on his current girlfriend.

"I said. Move," Reo sighed, clearly upset with my decision. However, he slumped to the side, landing on the chair on my desk. I quickly put on my sweatshirt and left my bra on. I wasn't taking it off while Reo was still in the room.

"Why won't you just give in?" His voice wasn't from the chair, it was from directly behind me. Damn he moves fast.

"Give in to what? The only thing I want from you is for you to leave my room," I hissed, not turning around. I stayed exactly where I was, now I had an excuse not to look him in the eye, a gesture I found more difficult after the incident in the janitor's closet.

"You know what I mean," I felt his breath on my neck and immediately turned around and sat on my bed. I wasn't going to let him get the better of me no matter how hard it was.

"Leave, Suzuki," I used his last name for emphasis, not even a hint of surprise crossed his face at what I called him.

"Cold shoulder I see," he scoffed. "I can't leave even I wanted to, I told your mom I was going to check on you."

"Why would you do that?" I spat, he sat down next to me and I moved a few inches away, I didn't want him closer to him than I needed.

"Because I thought this would turn out differently," his eyes met mine for one terrifying moment. I saw them flicker down before he bit his lip. "After all you could never say no to me in the past."

"Things change," I rolled my eyes, a gesture at didn't go unnoticed by Reo.

"Obviously," his voice was almost a growl and for a second I wondered why he so upset all the sudden. Then I realized that I don't care.

We sat in a horrible silence for a minute before I finally got the courage to speak. "If you're not going to leave then I will."

I stood up but felt a grip on my wrist. I didn't even have a chance to glance at Reo before he shoved me to the wall and started kissing me.

Hi I hope you like this chapter, it's the longest s far, around 2,000 words.

So you guys wanna know who won the poll?

SERO!

I'll let you guys know when I get the fanfic out, it'll be when my other fanfic, Soulmates, finishes or a bit before it ends.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

992K 34.8K 55
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
583K 16.5K 31
Y/N Bakugou. Katsuki Bakugous little sister. She hated it. Everyone seemed to expect so highly of her, who could handle that much pressure. As well a...
538K 19.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...